Potential O'Keefe video tomorrow

James O'Keefe tweeted this out around an hour ago and I haven't seen a thread on it yet.
archive.is/zCSp6 (1)
archive.is/jnu6Z (2)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/woodhouseb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I swear to god, if O'Keefe pumps out another video of politically useless statements made by staffers and DNC associates I'll blow a gasket

The guy that he's promising to fuck up is the president of CTR
twitter.com/woodhouseb

(checked)
CTR shills incoming

Why is this potato nigger telling these faggots about he dirt he has before he gives it out?
It's almost like he wants to earn these assholes and foil his attempts to destroy them.
All you have to do, paddy, is tell us that a video is coming out tomorrow at noon. Stop warning these faggots about the bombs you'll be dropping. Just drop it and let them scramble to wonder what you might have. Goddamn it, for the love of fuck, stop telegraphing what you have, you fucking drunk.

I would just shit on his office carpet. No need to redo your engine gaskets.

(keked)
It's another shoah

Loose lips sink ships; snitches get stitches

If he ever gets to Hillary that'd be super duper, preferably in the next week or so

Hi, CTR. Still mad about how damaging those videos were to you I see.

This is the big one isn't it faggots?

Why would he do this?

Will will be literally nothing like the old vids

Politically damaging is the key word, the election is going to be too close for comfort and we need something that normalfags will eat up, namely something emotionally charged with clinton's direct interaction or name attached to it

Hell, we have enough info to send most of DC to the firing lines multiple times over with all the leaks and I bet they're not even the juiciest ones. But the average American doesn't care too much about hard evidence

Nigger the first video proved that the DNC commits political terrorism.

Nothing my fucking ass.

he's trying to scare them into a cover up to further implicate them.
or more likely he wants to get exposure to pitch an unsolved mysteries t.v. show to history channel.

God damnit keefe stop showboating and just drop what you have already. It's so annoying dealing with all these people who have "really amazing stuff! this is going to rock the world!" and they just sit around hyping people up for a week.

He actually succeed apparently because he said that they returned the money after the first video dropped.

He always drops videos and then tries to get the media/DNC to say shit that he later disproves, thus fucking them up the ass twice.

It's his standard procedure, he's trying to mindfuck them.

This, where's the video of Hillary sacrificing kids to Moloch or sexing other women?

There is (((early voting))) going on and dropping the day before election day is a good way to bury the story until it's too late.

The majority of people don't vote until election day. It's certainly not a good idea to vote two weeks before election day, in any case.

We've still got plenty of time to drop some bombs.

This, I'm starting to see why O'Keefe and Wikileaks do shit like this. By ensnaring the person in their lies, you force them to trip up and eventually tell the truth through the lies and inconsistencies they made up in their explanation of things. This is 4D chess shit.

It's not even surprising it's what he did to ACORN and now they're fucking dead. ACORN is no more.

I'm sure knows what they're doing.

So when is OK going to accidentally hang himself in his closet with an accidental suicide note?

And get rid of that conspiritard intro music. Use Dragnet style music, and use clear penetrating items in the intro (why hasn't intro been changed to include statement of "don't tell anyone this"?).

NEXT LEVEL SHITPOSTING

No. This one is going to be directed at some media figures if his teaser response was any indicator.

At least this is his last one, and at least the first one was useful. But yea, way over-hyped and this O'Keefe guy is an idiot.

Shill