We Are You #MillionMaskMarch

Greetings World. We are Anonymous.

Far too many of us struggle in this cacophony of deceit that our corporate owned government institutions force upon us.

We are indeed not free. But servile to financial institutions that have their webs cast upon every facet of civilization. The money those in power use to propagate your slavery is a mere illusion.

They create your worth, your fiber of being, and the majority of us are kept under heel.

This needs to change.

We feed their machines. We are their machines. They devour the fruits of our labor.

We had an idea, and that idea has grown like a wildfire in the hearts and minds of humanity worldwide. They tried to kill that idea, but now we have grown stronger than ever.

We are the antibiotic curing the disease of anti-humanitarian cancer.

We do not preach from high up pedestals and tell the people what to do, because we are you. We must all work together collectively.

People believe we do not have any answers or any solutions, but we the technical minded actually do. The majority of us believe in Open Source government backed by resource based economics on a planetary level.

If a computer's operating system is malfunctioning it is replaced. We view governments as global operating systems, flawed full of bugs and crash reports. Hitting the off switch and rebooting simply won't help how corrupted these global operating systems have become. Reformatting and installing a humanitarian based open sourced government will insure equality for all.

We are one species, and we need to evolve as such. There is no reason a select few can acquire so much while the majority suffers when we have the technology that would let every man, woman and child on earth live better than the 1 percent.

This November 5th, march with us. Wear your face or hide your identity behind a mask.

We need you. We are you.

They, the ones in charge of your country, the ones who send the poor off to die in foreign lands because of resources, because of grudges, because of racism, and because they want to; they are the ones who will never change.

We the people, we do not want death. We do not want their wars of attrition. We want peace. We want our children to experience growing old and having a future.

We need to fight for our future. We must evolve past our selfishness and learn selflessness.

We must live up to what we are supposed to be. Humanitarian.

We are on the cusp of incredible scientific breakthroughs all of humanity can benefit from. Let us not take our greed out into the universe with us. We do not want to be a malevolent cancer amongst the vastness of a beautiful unexplored universe.

We Are the Revolution.

We Are Anonymous.

We Are Legion.

We Do Not Forgive.

We Do not Forget.

Expect Us.

millionmaskmarch.com/map

Anonymous Mask (Modern) amzn.to/1U9q8oI
Anonymous Mask (White) amzn.to/1TrNree
Anonymous Mask (Black & Gold) amzn.to/1U9qc83

Watch and share this video:
youtu.be/S5EGCJ4_9pg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_and_Clark_Expedition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are not legion op.
We are legion.

user here
pic related
kill yourself pls kthnx!

k's up and skypes down

k's up and skypes down

its kikes and niggers you worthless cuckchanner.

"We r leguun" sperg thread, haven't seen this in a long time!

You're gonna catch flack for this thread but do what you can for government transparency and personal privacy

To quote an old copy pasta,

Also

nice slide thread ctr

OK, but seriously anyone going? I'm thinking about it. It'll at least be something to do.

should probably format your text next time

What is it, some sort of Occupy reunion?

Most likely copypasta'd to every board they could reach.

Yeah, I guess, kinda like the old days back when folks were just starting to fight Scientology.

Fuck off it's liberal maskfag cancer like you that is responsible for the situation we live today.

Have fun repeating a OWS and being co-opted again

Actual leader of Anonymous here.

Check em.

Did anyone get the similarity between kabbalah type stuff and Scientology or is it me just being autistic?

KYS Analmoose

Just noticed, and while spergy, those double dubz is checked and I admit, I did kek.

donut forgive

expoct us

checked
Thanks for making this thread :^) No complaints.

Kek. No. Niggers are subhuman, so are sandniggers.

Try again.

DoI you think maskfags even know who EFG is?

No, it's there- if I'm not mistaken Scientology is a blendereligion, mixing elements from fuck all sources, and the 'babz "More holy than thou art" attitude towards any other religion/person and their "whateva whateva I do what I want" conduct are MOST CERTAINTY

went full metal derp and looked on other boards, seems like they/it/other pronoun insert here/ only posted to pol.

BUMP
OPNATSOC IN FULL EFFECT WE WILL HIJACK THIS MARCH

Nice reddit spacing anonymoos

Will anomalous deliver?

Who the fuck wants to read that pretentious drivel? What is the goal? Oh right, keep thinking a march does fuck all.

But what if they all bought dogs anomymouse?

go choke on a cock faggot

ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ROOTS AND PREPARE TO TAKE BACK OUR MOVEMENT FROM THE KIKES! NSA WILL PAY FOR KILLING OUR BROTHERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OPFINALSOLUTION BEGINS NOV.5

o shit were doxxxxxxxed lads

Fuck off fbi and or fat loser larper

Reminder: Kikes and Five Eyes sufficiently soured the user image to ensure the imageboards would never take up the fight again. They purposely injected their cultural marxist drivel to bring on board socjus faggots while feeding disinfo. All capable crackers/haxors were imprisoned.

Everyone knows they've been co-opted for years, but that doesn't mean we can't take it back from them.

Huh. Surprising… You would have thought that this might have been, I dunno, more widely 'advertised' considering the broadness of sermon. Well, considering that fact, there really is no excuse to not have tailored the invitation. Guess I might as well:

Look, guys. Yes, the invite is spergy, and yes it's kinda gay to go the "we Iz ahnonymoose we wuz legen we forget," but, at the exact juncture, it IS kind of the time to make SOME sort of "show off force." World thinks we are just a bunch of masturbating fat ass nazi fucks who just sit behind their keyboards. Maybe it's time that while yes, we may be fat, yes some of us masturbate enough to fill the fucking mayonnaise we eat out of, and there are most certainly some of us who identify as Nazis, we are not going to sit the fuck back anymore. Maybe we need to get up and show the world "We are here, fuck you and the golden dildos you ride on you shills." While rather dramatic, it would make a statement, and it most certainly would be even MORE impactful if there was a large gathering. Show the world that we are a force that won't be ignored anyone. Hell, we are already exerting all sorts of force on the internet. Why not put some bodies behind up to show them that we know what the fuck we are doing and that we will not stop.

I'm connected to all major Anonymous players.

I created the Anonymous branch in the country of Bangladesh.

I am a master of meme magic - I know how to make things happen; I know how to generate momentum for movements.

Tell me what you want me to do.

Oh fug. Checked. Hide yo kids hide yo wives we taking anonymous back.

ayo hol up

When will this joke die?

Please excuse my spergy phone novel writing. I got too autistic in trying to write gud that I did not write gudder

I mean, it was a REALLY impactful movent- it just sucks that it got taken from us

I want to think this might be bait (then again miracles were doubted before). It's odd that 'they' didn't lurk around enough to know that double spacing is a bad idea.

It was just a meme for people to rally around, it's equivalent to occupy wallstreet or black lives matter.

No I'm just fucking spergtastic and enjoy soapboxes. Wasn't even paying attention to formatting.

Additionally, is was supposed to be "out of the mayonnaise jar we eat out of"

10 years too late, faggot.

Never mind, decided to listen to the embed vid. I'll take back the reddit spacing bitching, they should've typed up something else instead of ctrl c & v.

all these unchecked dubs by cancer users in this cancer thread.

It's hard to install communism. We have to decide still how to reallocate food, who gets what mikuru and veggies.

Communism is a good minded ideology.. Communism has to kick in the burgerland it would turn the rest of the world to it in a instant.

It's never too late user.
Time to get your swastika t-shirts and faux masks. Anons must subvert this movement and incite tensions within the protestors and the LEOs. Most of us have read the Crowd, so we could easily steer the leejun protestors into causing some major damage.

But occupy wall Street was a one hit wonder and BLM just keeps having autism attacks on the same fucking thing over and over because the media keeps poking them to make money.

I called Anonymous a movement because, to their credit, they WERE attributed to a few different events. Yes, each big, noticable, or lulz worthy op was spaced in-between a fucking massive amount of other fucky sperghetty actions/ops/ etc, but they still made some contributions

Don’t care; kill yourself.

Reported.

Oh fuck three of those are mine… Am I become the cancer too, guy?

Fuck off namefag.
If any anons hear about this march happening around you, it is your duty to subvert and steer the protestors to possibly violent means but maintain plausible deniability.

vvy does he vvear de mask?

Listen up faggots. There are lots of shills in this thread. Unsure whether OP is shill, or others. It doesn't matter.

I've noticed a lot of attempts to divide the people. We have to overlook the cheesiness of OP's post and think about it individually. Slide or not, distraction or not, the idea stands firm. A day of reckoning will come. It may not be violent. I hope it is not. But it will come and the people who have stayed silent for so long will know which is the side of oppression. There will be a lot psy-ops, and it will be difficult to unite due to the inevitability of subterfuge by hostile elements, but an idea is stronger than a group. If people follow the common goal, no leader, planted or merely incompetent, cannot go counter to a pure idea. I've not seen any attempt of a unified idea that's meant to replace the current order. We all want freedom, but how will we ensure that result? Without having a firm idea to hold onto, we risk falling prey to even stronger and even more damaging ideologies and powers. We are facing uncertain times, and if we mean to work for future generations, we need to be more than a disorganized collective of disparate goals. A day of reckoning will and MUST come. The alternative is the continuation of our slow descent into slavery. We may be free, but our children? Will our children be free? Will our grandchildren be free? I don't care your race or religion or agenda. Some of you may want power over others, but at the base of it, we ALL want freedom and liberty to live peaceful, prosperous, and uncucked lives. Let us have at least one unified idea or goal to journey towards in a future free of oppressive regimes.

Let us be united in our mutual autonomy, with every group of like-minded individuals having full control of their own destiny.

Fuck you, shills. Fuck CTR. Fuck anyone who wants to kill the human spirit. Heil Hitler. Heil Jesus. Heil the fucking Buddha. Holla Forums you've been letting the shills divide you. You're better than this, anons.

I fucking know it. No sammich worth its weight is complete without mayo. Fucking love that shit. Best ingredient in southern cooking EVER. You put Duke's in fucking anything and it makes it better- deviled eggs, potato salad, Cole slaw, mashed potatoes, banana/zucchini bread- list goes on

Thanks CTR- don't know what these goys would do without your advice to lead them to fucking death/imprisonment. Starting up violence just like Her Majesty did in the Trump rallies will SURELY discredit them! We will have our shekels yet!

WE Are le anonymouse
WE Are le legion
humanityparty.com/proposed-constitution.html

Hi, namefag. Kill yourself.

This is why the user movement is worthless now that cancer like you try to continuously represent it. You've fallen right into the globalist trap. You will see the noose in your lifetime for what you've done to better anons. We are getting closer to the fountainhead.

Fucking cancerous fool, subversion within a group with anonymous masks is nearly guaranteed to be undetected. Filtered for being a retarded cuckchanner that's still willfully namefagging.

What the fuck is the deal with that THUMP shit- that can't have been legit. I'm thinking someone made a move to overtake/overshadow user group? Cuz I know for a fucking FACT that none of us would be caught dead looking like fucko in the pic.

Agreed

See these are not our people , these are our enemies. Kill yourself faggot kike.

tl;dr lol

who do you think you are fooling?

fucking kill yourself

You haven't been relevant since Circkelerkology. Fuck right off.

Top kek.

nigger Holla Forums is the real anonymous go jerk off to your bernie posters.

….

TLDR; HEY POL I AM ONE OF YOU COME MARCH WITH US SO WE HAVE A HUGE TURN OUT AT OUR EVENT AND WE CAN PAINT IT AS A MARCH FOR HILLARY.

The only way is communism. And I'm not even kidding.

Oh, fuck you. I namefag to prove a point and show that I am not some CTR cock puppet. And to engage in subversive actions to manipulate or sabotage a group that generally has good intentions is fucking stupid. Grow the fuck up and get out of your God damned fantasy world. We are at literally ZERO HOUR. The LAST fucking thing we want to do is fuck up a group that WANTS to help us. 5 years ago? Sure, might have been a little funny, but now? Fuck off.

Either that or stay in your prepubescent emo delusions that make you think that you are so fucking cool to want only chaos and get your mommy to add Holla Forums to the parental filter list so you can't come in here AND WASTE OUR FUCKING TIME WITH THIS JUVENILE BULL SHIT WHEN WE ARE LITERALLY FACING WAR.

sage

It's "out of which we eat," grammar-rapist.

>reddit spacing
This sort of 4cuck cancer should have stayed there. At best you cucks need to lurk moar.
I would tell you to go fellate a shotgun, but we all know the anonymoos maskfags don't have guns, which is why they think everything can be done peacefully

Kill yourself namefag

Oh fug it is… Fuck. Need to go to bed- I usually wouldn't fuck up that bad. Rising early to be wave

*Wage slave is tough. Can't fucking finish a post. Fuck. Night.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
tell that to God's Chosen Lizards

THE GOD EMPEROR APPOINTED NO SUCH LIZARDS! HERACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!! KILL ALL IMPOSTERS!

ayyyyyyyyyy

How far did you guys make it before cringing?

Second line did it for me. "cacophony of deceit" was the trigger, sounds EXACTLY like something I would've written when I was 16 and thought was extremely deep.

You wont kill a politician, no ballz

If Trump is elected, there is a chance for a somewhat peaceful transition, however small. If not, well.

In the small chance that you aren't shills, I'll respond. You have no understanding of humanity. You are total idiots to think that anyone aside from the globalists is our inherent enemy. You will fail miserably if you uphold your current thinking.

You are damn right I am over 9000.

Globalists is a more inclusive term, let's not forget the 5-10% that are in cahoots with the Jews.

My point with using the 14 words for the rainbow is that it does apply to all races, regardless of what your screwed up tradition tells you. You'll make a religion out of Hitler and the NSDAP and forget what they meant and stood for.

When you focus on petty differences like conflicts with race and libtards you play right into the globalists' hands. And yes, they are petty differences when looking at the big picture and the choices we face. We can continue with our fruitless disputes or we can focus on the big issue. Fighting the symptoms and tools of the disease and enemy is not fighting the enemy. It is uselessly expending resources and effort.

I don't give a fuck who anyone considers a human. This affects us all, you nihilists. It's hard for me to believe the majority of you aren't shills for how blind and ignorant you make yourselves out to be.

What it do!? What it freakin do people!? Leader of Anonymous Paul Fetch here. I didn't approve this of this operation. This is an unsanctioned operation and any Anonymous who attends will be kicked out of the group

Filtered faster than alex jones filters water in Flint Michigan

Better head back to your IRC torfag.

You're like a fossil of days gone by.

I'm not sure that attitude holds any more.

Nihilists are bottom of the barrel. I'd rather be surrounded by communists than nihilists. Fuck them all.

The joke was that Trump did not approve Koch/Rothschild/Bloomspergs/other jew lizard folk to ascend to godhood. Did anyone else get that? Was I not specific enough with the sarcasm?

Stopped reading right there. Fuck humanitarianism, almost all of the major problems in this world such as the huge nigger population burden is traceable back to humanitarians.

Why it be like this?
OP this is good humor joke all for fun correct? Just low energy shitposts.

Except that if you give gypsies, niggers, street-shitters, etc. houses and so on they will wreck the entire fucking thing in a few weeks and then be begging for help again.

That's a shame to hear, user. A lot of things are lost to time.

That's global government, retards.

Fuck you OP.

You have no understanding of race
Are you seriously this fucking new that you don't even know what the fuck you are fighting against. The statistical majority are jews, not just in cahoots with jews. Soros, Rockefeller, the motherfucking Rothchilds. You have to have lurked for less than even a week to be this retarded. Lurk for at least a full year before posting, and get off of TOR, it was compromised ages ago.
Which is exactly what you are doing, you are fighting the symptom without addressing the main jewish problem with a nose sticking out behind the curtain.

Please, gather yourselves into enclosed quarters and huff a few cans of Zyklon-B.

gr8 b8 m8

Dude I am /fit/-tier and always have been.

Stop projecting your fatness on me.

It doesn't take a lot of time to do calisthenics and isometrics every day inbetween shitposting in your NEET-den.

I want you to get Canada annexed by Trump and for North America to become one big white nationalist continent.

Just another user but I'm never going to change my writing style just because in the last few months a bunch of people who obviously browse reddit and therefore know the posting styles of redditors are claiming I'm a redditor because my 8 years old posting style I've always used (and I have only ever browsed imageboards for these 8 years) happens to bare resemblance to what is supposedly a style of writing used on another site.

that guy is fucked

shut up fag no one cares

Link?

Remember to sage the slide thread anons

FTFY!

Look faggot, this whole war is a war between globalist racemixer degenerates, and nationalist eugenicist purists, and it is that simple; you either ascribe to one side or the other. It's not about a bunch of bullshit like oppression, as if oppressing were a bad thing in and of itself. It's about the survival of our race in a pure state and the sovereignty of our nations or it all being erased by a flood of mixing and degeneracy. Globalists vs Nationalists.

>>>/pdfs/3388
https:// archive.org/details/crowdastudypopu00bongoog

Freedom means nothing; some want the freedom to be degenerates other want the freedom to live away from degenerates. Some want to be free of jews, others want to be free of whites.

We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People And A Future For White Children

It's only YOU that has no clear goal, idea, or whatever to strive for. The rest of us follow the 14 words. The 14 words unites Holla Forums. If you don't like it, you'll be amongst the corpses on the sides of the roads, come our revolution.

Who is the "we" in all this? White Man's Burden already fucked up. Non-whites have to look after their own self-interests not us.

There are two ways this is all going to unfold, it's going to be either very civil, or it's going to be very desperate and a war; and if it's the later then what you will get is ethnic cleansing, brutality, race war; it's not going to be deportations or respect for others there won't be any time to acknowledge or respect others when you're struggling for your very existence in a war-torn shithole.

If Trump wins that is the ONLY hope of a civil separation and of respect and of law and order.

If because of the rigging he loses, it's just going to be a blood bath, and there won't be time to figure out if that one black might be a nationalist like yourself you'll just shoot him on sight.

Pacifism = status quo support.

Non-violence = never gets shit done except supports the status quo.

Fuck these faggots that want to do things the coward's way.

We make our demands; and if they're not met we fucking kill our enemies.

Nobody will ever respect a group that is too cowardly to even put their lives on the line when they themselves are fulling willing to Allahu Ackbar and blow themselves up n' shit to achieve their goals.

How can you compete with jihadists and mossad when all you'll do is march around like a pussy and tell everyone not to get violent?

I have prepared a full decade for Racial Holy War.

I am the White Aryan Resistance.

Fuck you pussy.

Thanks for your actually informative post, user. I'm using Tor for more local reasons. I have never once claimed that the races are equal. Dogs and humans have worked together for millennia. Horses and humans have too. Why not races working together? It's happened plenty in the past.

90-95% is a statistical majority.

I neither said nor implied that. I won't apply labels to Hitler but I'll understate the obvious and say that he was a great man who loved his people and the thought of him moves me to fucking tears. Hitler despised the Jews, for good reason, but I'll be damned if his foremost emotion was not love and a will to power.

Yes, if all the races except the Jews are moving towards mutual enslavement, it is a petty difference. I bet the Jews have a good laugh whenever they see us fighting each other.

lol

Nationalism is beautiful, and to each his own nation. The Globalists have incentivized overpopulation. Without them, each nation ought to easily be able to procure needed resources.

Freedom in the way that I mean is being in control of yourself. If you are a degenerate, you're not in control of yourself, and therefore not free. Nationalism would solve the "live away from degenerates" and "free of jews" and "free of whites" issues. I'll say that we all want freedom, but not all of us know that, because we don't know ourselves.

Would you accept the help of niggers and spics in overthrowing a mutual oppressor? That's all I mean by the sacrilegious bastardization of the 14. It is an idea that all people's ought to adopt. The white can be the true white, the nig the true nig, and so on. Right now, it seems no one is allowed this opportunity except for the Jews.

The Jews have been setting us up for a race war for decades. It's obvious and I'm astonished how little this fact is mentioned. Ever since indentured servitude evolved into slavery in the US, and into the current welfare state, the Jews have purposefully been pitting the races against one another. Why should we fall into this conflict that does not defeat the Jews? If we can work with other races, we should. If they are against us, we will fight them, but a blind race war is exactly what the Jews want.

[citation needed]

You can't get different races to work together and it's not worth the effort to even try to make them work together.

We also don't need them. At all. We have robots now. We have tractors. We can pick our own cotton. Niggers are utterly worthless. Gooks too.

51% is majority, faggot.

He doesn't understand subhumans themselves are bio-weapons even without kikes turning them into golems.

It is very obvious that you don't belong here. To make matters worse you are a tripfag.
GET OUT AND NEVER RETURN OR LURK THE FUCK MOAR AND SHUT UP

It won't happen. They can't organize properly to get anything done and have never been helpful to any movement.

Nice palindrome user. checked.
I'm not archiving these but here you go:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon's_Rebellion
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_and_Clark_Expedition
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

and so is 52%, 53%, 54% and so on so forth. Have you ever taken a math class?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_Empire
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inca_Empire

No shit. I should have wrote 51%+ to cure your autism.

Niggers don't organize and the injuns of today are all too boozed up to do anything.