Tower of Babel- BBC and peak "Newspeak"

Don't usually make threads, but people here need to read this article and try to digest it:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37720780

archive.is/7QFjl
Ok, so first you have an article on "French-Chinese," which is insane but let's allow that to pass. So you have a story of Chinks in France getting the shit kicked out out them by Muslims (also known as "Asians" in Brit Newspeak), but the author cannot come out and say, of course, it's muslims doing it.

So the reader not familiar with the Newspeak is left with the bizarre idea that actual FRENCHMEN are kicking the shit out of/robbing chinks, when they are actually being preyed on by "other Asians," while at the same time they are protesting "Asian discrimination."
If anyone here still has a kikebook and semi-normal acquaintances, please post this, see what the reaction of normies is. I'd be genuinely curious.

this sentence is the coup de gras. this is le current year: "But in France, there is a sense that Asian migrants are targeted with particularly nasty violence."

Now, the writer and editor well know this is bullshit, and since muslims are known in the UK as "Asians" (even the north african variety), the naive reader would get the sense that the only possibly culprits must be Frenchmen. Maybe niggers, but that isn't what's going on.

so you have "Asians" (aka "French-Chinese, but I've never heard of a "Chinese-French") getting the shit kicked out of them by other "Asians." but somehow, the blame gets laid at the feet of Whitey as chinks try to signal their own victim status without blaming the actual perps, i.e. muslims. Amazing.

BBC doing what it does best

that's all normal for BBC and this wouldn't catch my attention. Here, their problem is that in the UK, all muslims are known as "Asians" to avoid saying "Muslim crime." but the can't come out and say "Chinks getting beat up by Muslims."

So, out of this emerges it's the fault of actual French people that one group of "asians" are beating up and robbing other "asians," and yet the writer claims the issue is "anti-Asian discrimination" which is obviously the fault of "White racists "the article leads the reader to think.
I've been reading Big Black Cock for a long time and this is the worst "newspeak" I've ever found, right up there with "Syrian refugee dies in German blast" after the suicide bombing in Bavaria.

If you have a goybook, try that on a normie and see if he/she can work it out.

now, I'm a White guy with blue eyes. Let's say I ;earned perfect Chinese and somehow…went to work for an embassy and married a chink woman. In a thousand years, would the Chinese state paper ever refer to me as a "White Chinese?"
I think we all know the answer. But this is the best example I've ever found, even reading the news, you cannot make sense unless you are able to decode what all the Newspeak means for it to have passed the BBC censors. This article has me floored.

another classic: "The anger of people like Franky and Heng is mostly directed towards the state, which they say has failed to protect them."

So, it's the fault of the White police– who are trying to keep the other "Asians" from blowing up Paris– that a different group of "Asians" are beating up chinks.
Compare this to how Chinese deal with niggers in China. We are finished lads.

>Meriem Derkaoui, the suburb's communist mayor, condemned Zhang's murder as "racist targeting".

RAHOWA fucking when?

the Irony, of course, is that they ARE being treated like "normal French people" and terrorized by the hordes who have invaded the nation.

To be fair, the Chinese government did try to import Communist niggers decades ago, but when the niggers preyed on Chinese women and the people made trouble, the state cracked down (Tiananmen Square was the climax of protests against rape and racemixing) but then reversed course. In white countries, the governments were more fully kike-controlled when that kind of stuff happened, so the niggers were here to stay.

Besides "Muh food" is there any actual argument of substance made in favor of multiculturalism or multiracial states? I just can't understand it.

There are people (most liberals, for instance) who believe the world's main problem is racism and wars are evil and wouldn't happen but for nationalism, so multiracial states are a necessary step in the inevitable and inherently good total homogenization of humanity.

"We'll each get thousands of docile slaves that are just smart enough to serve us well but not smart enough to overthrow us, just like Moloch promised us."

As ever with the BBC the focus of this article is anti-European propaganda. It is in no way unique (they publish dozens of it’s kind a day) but it is a particularly good example of the illogical maze of rules that guide leftist anti-logic.

The central matter of this piece is race; it is specifically about Chinese people living in France being targets of crime because of their race. Being that the BBC have acknowledged race existing as a factor in determining victims then logic would dictate that it could also be a factor in determining perpetrators. If this is not the case then the data proving a racial mix of perpetrators is equally as essential to the article.

But miraculously when it comes to those committing the crime race disappears entirely from the equation, the deviant leftist switches back to a stance of making no reference to race as if it was of no consideration. Later however we switch back to specific victims and again the focus on race returns:

And here is the lead, not a reference to the criminal’s race but a totally irrelevant quote from a victim lamenting the fact he once desired to be white. This adds nothing to the article but is included specifically to create an outlet of blame. The writer clearly establishes a racial matter and funnels the negativity towards white people. There is nowhere else for the reader to express their indignity. It is devious but transparent propaganda.

For the reality of the situation we have to do our own research. These crimes are taking place in Aubervilliers, which does appear to have a very large Chinese population. The French famously don’t include race in their census data (because non native majority area’s have been apocalyptic war zones for decades) but working purely on images from the area, lists of places of worship/ business types and wandering around on Google Maps the area clearly has a large population of non-natives, specifically those from Muslim nations as well as Chinese.

So Muslims are presumably attacking the Chinese in France at an increased rate as they feel emboldened by their increased numbers and absolute lack of French authorities response to them regularly going on murderous rampages.

But that doesn’t sound as good as framing the native population as violent racists now does it.

Has anyone been able to count the levels of "Newspeak" involved here? From the first line "Chinese French" we start down the rabbit hole, and it just goes from one depth of insanity to another.
The chinese are there to signal their own victim status and of course to blame Whitey. And the average person reading this article actually thinks it's "White racist French gangs" beating up these chinese.

I'm not kidding, just had a friend with goybook post it, and that was the consensus. That's what people take from it.

This is BBc user, the UK. Where does it mention "oriental?"
"But in France, there is a sense that Asian migrants are targeted with particularly nasty violence."

All they keep mentioning is "violence against Asians" without ever clarifying it's muslims beating up chinks.

Just scanned it again. Article never once uses word "Oriental." so either it's deliberate obfuscation, or you are full of shit, since BBC pretty much sets the standard for latest newspeak in UK. Either way, your point is meaningless, since the term is never used here.

There was that article about a sex grooming gang in the UK that said "Asian" rape gang but they all looked like Arabs and Pakis. This is why communication between anons is so hard all their governments use newspeak per their area. Like I'm not sure if sand niggers are Arabs or Somalis because they are literally sand niggers.

Wew

That's why you don't waste your time with such shit, OP. It will just upset you. Workout and read good books.

It's not funny anymore. Journalists need to be shoot in the head live on Ustream. Publishers buildings need to burn. Until then, the poz will continue until everyone is Salon with, fucking kids is ok and if you say otherwise, you're the monster. Which was their actual article last year. Ain't nobody got time for that bullshit. Either leave it, or burn it all down.

Nicely written analysis. It's a shame because I can remember listening to the BBC years ago and there used to be at least an attempt at impartial journalism.

Her name even has derka in it

While it's true one can be demoralized by the unending river of shit the establishment media churns out it's still very important that their product be analyzed and called out for what it is.

to be fair, here in quebec every corner shop are owned by chinese.

if you want an idea, go watch south park in french and look for the guy with a chinese restaurant. it's the most realistic thing I can think of

It's a good analysis, but this is where I'm not sure I agree: i.e., that it's "transparent." I know a girl in her late 30s I talk to occasionally about this stuff and asked her to post on goybook and ask her friends who they thought the "attackers" were in the article.
Sent her screencaps. of the 7 people who responded, 6 thought the "attackers" were White French. One thought it "might be african gangs," but even this isn't a sample since she asked it in leading way, giving people an indication from the start there was something wrong.
I was particularly struck (and imagined the Jewish editor agonizing over the decision) over the classification of two very different groups as "Asian," but then the writer assures us the issue here is "anti-Asian racism" and it's the fault of the authorities for not protecting the Chinese from another group of "Asians."

It's one of the ultimate "Tower of Babel" metaphors I've seen. And the reader is told ALL the different parties here are in fact "European," but all that's happening is that fault of the police and government (i.e., Whitey).
how much worse can it get?

These are more great lines:
So, in reality they want the laws of nature to be somehow bent and for the Muslims to somehow ignore the stereotype (which they even admit here is true) that Chinese are small people and thus easy targets physically.
BUT, if only these Chinese could be given that ever elusive "white privilege" that we are told actual Frenchmen have (even though they are terrorized, blown up, mowed down with trucks) then it would all be OK.
You really have to pinch yourself sometimes and remind yourself this is a real article from what was once considered really the world's only truly reliable news source.

You are right, I overestimate the obviousness of propaganda methods to the average consumer.

What I am not really picking up on however is how two groups of Asians are referenced in the article. I can only pick up on Chinese being referenced as “Asian” and as “East Asian”.