TIM KAINE ABSOLTULEY BTFO!!!

CUCK HOLDS RALLY LESS THAN 100 SHOW

Wew lads, just wow. We've infected the normies with red viral pills and a new don is beginning to break over this (((overcast))) election. As worrisome as I've become over the last few days this is like a beacon of light guiding our ship away from the rocks in a torrential shit-storm.

the gatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-tim-kaine-holds-rally-30-people-show/

CTR FAGGOTS: How does it feel when your master's cuck can't even get 100 people to show up and listen to his faggotry? Do you still have enough motivation to prep that dyke bull? Or, are you ready to spill the beans to the MSM and sink that bitch in a triumphant redemption of all your pozziness?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1qfcpu/my_dad_in_vietnam_holding_a_jungle_centipede/cdcfbal/
archive.is/W11IL
archive.is/uSap2
archive.is/JEoF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally, no one cares.

Is that better or worse than Hillary's rallies?

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Are you kidding me? He had nearly THREE DOZEN people attending. Three dozen! I'm surprised they even had room for that many

That's the entire point CTR

Nobody cares about Tim Kaine.

HAHA TIM KAINE IS A FAGGOT

10,000 centipedes should show up at every event he does and call him a faggot for 40 minutes or until he cries off stage.

At first glance, I thought that was Putin holding a ripped out spinal column

nightmare worst case

Hilcunt dies and then president kaine

I did a reverse image search and discovered that it is faked. reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1qfcpu/my_dad_in_vietnam_holding_a_jungle_centipede/cdcfbal/

This morning one of the first headlines I saw was this one saying it's all over for Trump in Florida.

Florida spirals away from Trump

archive.is/W11IL

But in reality Trump remains unstumped. Who knew?

Kaine Rally Draws Thin Crowd (30-50 people)

archive.is/uSap2

Same here.

anons, calm down: check the ids
first post is OP, not CTR (for once)

No archive.

archive.is/JEoF0

Go back to Reddit, r/The_Donald.

Mike Pence has been doing a dizzying run of like 2 rallies a day in NC pulling in large #s from what I've seen & read

I think the most disturbing thing about Clinton/Kaine is that people will only vote for them because they don't like Trump.

Nobody seems to actually like or admire Hillary anymore her entire campaign is entirely based on the fact she is not Donald Trump.

What are you doing?

Hah, yeah that was me somewhat larping on the first post. Thread was spiraling down hard after I made it without any attention…..and it was my first bread ever….so I panicked a bit and played the role of first poster.

Sorry for not archiving, I should have known better, and thanks for having my back user, appreciate it.

Some plebbits on their conspiracy forum actually tried to get into cuntons rally earlier today but they were holding everyone outside of a building and not letting anyone in. Forcing them to watch her rally from monitors outside. And from the video of her rally today it seemed so obviously greenscreened…..but an angle from the crowd showed up and it looked legit. But obviously a very small crowd. Maybe less then 1000, and they didn't want to let any normies inside I'm assuming in fear that one of us would be there to subvert and scream things like PeePee PooPoo at her.

With the bullshit of her ridiculously low energy safe space rally today against the backdrop of Trump just slaying it in FL…..seeing that kaine stage just fucking deserted really solidified it for me into an almost ecstatic joy. There is no way they can take Florida through any kind of fuckery. I truly believe the normies won't allow it. In comparison literally no one supports her. I think the programming has finally been breached and normies have woken up. Even the kvetching media is starting to smell her blood in the water and the slaughter is beginning….they can only successfully subvert the will of the people for so long and I think they've realized it's over. Hell, even politico ran an article today that stated trump was right to question the vote rigging and backed him in saying he'd wait….even though that's all the media has been saying since the last debate. Just my 2cents, I think this is a sign of the times to come.

inb4 - fuck off back to plebbit. Nigger, I left 4chons before the first Holla Forums even existed. Found this place earlier this year from plebbit…..I know, I know. but seriously, fuck off

His rally at UF was really low energy. Sad, really.

we've been seeingthis for months, the less they show Hillary and the more they show bad spin on Trump, the better it is for her
her antire campaign is keeping her out of the spotlight and shitting on EVERYTHING that Trump does or says

wtf

Even Wojack can have bigger attendances than that.

Me three.

Ah, Irony…whatever shall we do without you once the nukes start falling?

Pathetic. A ShamWow booth at the State Fair could draw a bigger crowd than that.

wp user my sides have flown into the oven and gassed themselves

I was all ready to froth and shriek "CTR get off my board! REEEEEEE!!!" for a second. Good one.

Low energy af.

>>>/just/

FUCK OFF YOSEF!

Praise Kek.

You're wrong,

Top Kek

Are you kidding me???
Three dozen! History was being written right there. 36 people! What an absolute massive outcome

Reminds me of Jeb. Poor Jeb.

Wouldn't even be worth it I think. Better a no-leniency policy for all of them.

that's why I think Trump may actually win. just like with brexit.

Brexit was looking bad, really bad. it was looking tipped in favour of remain, but the remain camp was very passive. same with Hillary. Trump looks like he's probably going to loose, but Hillary's supporters are mostly hillary supports simply because they are democrats with no bernie to vote for. a large chunk will wake up on election day and stay home purely out of not giving a fuck

go back to Reddit