Who caused the Philippine/US Split?

Well here we are on the edge of WW3 with China and we lost the most strategically important ally in the region. I'm sure Holla Forums has guessed there is a cohencidence afoot.

If you believe alleged Right Wing Death Squad founder Rodrigo Duterte it was US ambassador (((Philip Goldberg))) Every Fucking Time who put us on the road to WW3 and cost us the strategically important ally.

Duterte said, “Remember ang puno’t dulo nito? Iyong eleksyon." (Remember the root cause of it all? It was during the election.) Referring to when Goldberg, in the middle of campaign, brought up a decades old sexist joke Duterte had made about an Australian victim of Islamists. The media ran with it, failing to point out that he then had the Islamists shot.

Duterte said he only reacted to the ambassador’s statements, when he called him "Bakla" which means faggot.

Then the issue started to go out of control until they threatened Duterte with imprisonment over alleged human rights violations in the recent war on drug dealers.

Source: archive.is/3FDYT

They have also threatened to suspend US aid to the country. Not that it would have any effect as most of that aid went to the Rohas family charity which is essentially the Clinton foundation, but more corrupt.

I expect if Clinton wins we can expect to "Free' them with drones. God forbid the police be allowed to shoot back. That idea might catch on here if it is allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Afncn
katehon.com/1318-sixth-column.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

King Nigger

We don't need the fucking POLICE. Dam you bastards piss me off. The fucking Police are the White mans ==DOOM==
nowadays. They are a fucking shackle. Not only that but I love hearing about them being shot. Payback for true treason is hell. They fucked over Kings for the Jews. The Police need to fucking DISBAND!

So in your ideal society no cops? Not even if they shoot niggers?

Do you think people will really just get along with each other?

Guys guys the Philippines where a US territory from 1935–46 Rodrigo Duterte was born March 28, 1945. A natural born citizen. He is eligible to serve as US president. We need to meme this into happening.

The US elected a son of a whore. You bastards.

PRESIDENT DIRTY DUTERTE 2024

Duterte prioritized cleaning up his country above and beyond his relationship with the US, explicitly identifying the US as a source of support for the corruption. He isnt wrong either.

We wont get the Philippines back until we do a full clean house at home.

Why would we want it back? The only thing we've ever gotten out of this relationship is hordes of island monkeys polluting our country.

Geostrategic Interests. Its nice for having a naval base and would make blockading China all the easier if and when we decide to.

he'd be in his mid 80s and still have more marbles than hillary

Preventing the rise of Eurasian powers like Russia and China.

The China Dream is to rebuild a Eurasian trade network to bring economic power back to Eurasia and the powers thereof. Part of that means the maritime shipping lanes running through the South China Sea. That is the real reason why China has to claim the entire Sea and why it's in the USA's interest to prevent Chinese control.

It's not about China's "historic claims;" they don't have any because no one defined sovereignty like that back then.

It's not about USA's "defense of free navigation;" it's China who wants to keep South China Sea shipping lanes freely open; the USA wants to cut it off.

If the Philippines allies with China, they essentially become a shield protecting the South China Sea from the USA controlled Pacific. The USA needs control of the Philippines if they're going to conquer the South China Sea and cut the shipping lanes.

It is because of the doctrine of "human rights."

Why don't you focus on getting all the chinks out the US and Canada before you worry about a blockade?

Oh, right. They pay taxes to your jew government. Wouldn't want to disrupt that, would we Chaim?

Which will never happen, unfortunately.

More jew "great game" nonsense. Find another board to post on.

Just the usual governmental dick waving and saber rattling. Duterte no more represents the Filipino people than Obama represents the American people.

Except that he's ten times more popular than Obongo.

No, the China dream is to be able to blackmail the entire world for compensating them for fucking up their own land with pllojtion on a never before seen scale and depth.

They aim to blackmail there way into getting the oil and food they need in addition to everything else.

China is infinitely more reliant on global trade than thr USA or Russia is, and is also infinitely more vulnerable to the disruption of it.

But because they were fat and lazy and couldnt hold their shit together, they never got around to conquering all the land that blocks typhoons from smashing them.

They never even managed to absorb Korea for fucks sake. Oh they like to crow about just accepting peaceful submissions, but the fact is is had they been even half as energetic and hungry as Russia, they would have already conquered Korea, Indochina, the Philippines, and have had various bits of Japan under there thumb by the time that the Spanish showed up.

But noooo, they just slowly, and i mean at a snails pace, blobbed their way to the Himalayas, the bottom jungles, and the wastes of the Steppes. I dont even think China ever even tried conquering Japan without a foreign urging it. They are a lazy indolent nation in character, that only avoided Egypts fate by hseer mass.

Hell, if they had been half as hungry as the Romans, then they would have been co quering fucking Australia by the time of the Opium wars, and co equently been a massive Naval Powers, to be respected and feared.

Instead of the laughable joke they were.

That and he doesn't throw niggers in his country.
He throws those shitskins out.

China is mostly controlled by Israel and the American Kikes anyways.

I didn't understand a thing you wrote,stop using google translate you island monkey.

Im using a smatphone. A shitty one so fuck off.

T.murrican burgherman.

It's just good military strategy. Having a base in the region could potentially cut days off deploying troops, materials, or ships in the region.

Of course the problem is if the Phillipines were kept a strong ally, you wouldn't NEED that kind of base.

it would be best if the rest of the world just ignored the (((US))) until after the election is rigged.

king nig is doing his best to fuck up our diplomatic connections

We have plenty of our own, some of them bigger than all of the Philippine isles put together. We don't need the flips anymore to maintain naval and air superiority in the Pacific.

The Philippine isles put together is the size of France. and that's without Benham Rise. Also who said anything about the Pacific when its the sea lanes in the South China/West Philippine Sea that's in dispute

this tbh

Good military strategy for whom? Why are we even in the area? To keep up the niggerspic jewish imperium? Could you folks kindly get the fuck off this board? You have a near-unlimited selection of zionist hug boxes where you can push your Praetorian class nigger wet dreams.

This is a quality post 10/10 nigga everyone else is retarded

How does it feel to be retarded

are you implying the hillary-neocon alliance are the good side in this conflict?! Noone here os that dumb-patriotic. thats for jeb! republicans

archive.is/Afncn
These NRX fuckboys have a pretty plausible theory, that Duerte's been working with the Chinese for a long time, and this is their power play
Combine this with Obama/ZOG America's current shitlib obsessions and govt hiring practices and Duerte has the perfect excuse to formalize relations with China. The US got straight outplayed.

Wrong. 300sqkm vs 643ksqkm

When Duerte found out about Hotwheels and the depraved things he was doing with Philippine ladyboys, he was so appalled that he took it out on our whole country.

The Führer confirms -

HEIL HITLER

I don't think this completely impossible.

He looks to be in his mid-40's now.

Any word on the protests by American expats and potential plans or not to oust them? There've been a few articles in that vein recently but I wonder if it's something to worry about. Because I'd like Are HW and friends to keep their home and to also feel safe there as yanks.

But should we really care about that Region?

Why do we Nationalist need to keep the Quasi empire going?

Couldn't we destroy china with Tariffs and not dick around with the South Sea?

Because the Anglo Empire needs to control the outer crescent to be able to fuck up the inner crescent and the pivot.
American geopolitcs has taken it's aims from the British, who always tried to keep Europe in turmoil to prevent a unified force from challanging them.

I shouldn't even say it, but when placing power in the world using that map, it reminds me of "flat earth" maps

Carriers need massive amounts of land based support and infrastructure to operate.
The USAs ability to field carriers in the region will be severely eroded by its split with the Philippines.

Especially if the Chinese make nice nice with the Philippines.

My nigger.

In an update to Mackinder, control over the South China Sea is a vital strategic power; if the China is able to so closely clinch a vital artery of international trade, it substantially diminishes the United States' ability to project its power, since it has no economic clout over around $2.1 trillion per annum worth of trade.

To an extent.
Britain maintained a divided Europe because every time there's been a united Europe it has invaded Britain.
Without exception.

So we need the continent divided and more focused on each other.

haha I was reading some reddit thread about evil Duterte and some flip faggot was crying about how two of his drug-usin' relatives got cured by vigilantes.
Everyone was competing for upvotes by trying to pretend they were the most outraged about a pile of dead meth-heads and the due process those brave, noble addicts were denied by the evil actions of a dictator who hates the freedom people have to use drugs.

My point is the only people I've seen criticise Duterte are faggots, junkies, career politicians and traitorous journalists.

Edgy teenager detected

His crusade is causing a fair amount of collateral damage.
But the Philippines drug problem is on a scale far beyond the USA's inner cities.

Personally I would have approached it a touch differently.
Same general thrust (Kill em) but offering amnesty for those who turn in dealers, suppliers, etc. But weight it depending on your role.
So a street level pusher only needs to rat out the guy who gives him the shit to sell while that guy needs to rat out more to live.
Couple this with a push for rehabilitation of drug users (could easily get a fuckton of charities from all over the world involved I wager, hell maybe offer them up for experimental treatments?)

Then you not only have a bunch of them coming forward of their own free will and telling you about more useful parts of the distribution infrastructure but the paranoia the amnesty will induce will make distribution and sale much much harder.

Yes, being able to project power into the Strait of Malacca/Singapore Strait is another plus for the Chinese. It also secures their position in Africa and gives them another avenue to Pakistan without going over the Tibetan Plateau.

(checked)

FUCK YES

polite sage

I've said it once before on Holla Forums and I'll say it again:

China got royally fucked by Confucianism, arguably the single most dangerous ideology outside of Communism (which it was subsequently fucked by). The whole point of Confucianism is stability at all costs. There is a rigid hierarchy in which everyone has a clearly and thoroughly defined role, and is totally submissive to their superiors. Over thousands of years this actually wiped out the individual will as well as the individual survival instinct, since it did not need to be developed. And no, the national examination system did not promote scholarship or the spreading of high IQ genes. That's propaganda. The national examination system was always a propaganda course on the dominant ideology with a wee bit of actual knowledge thrown in to keep the empire running. That's all the Chinese education system has been and will be. Logic, reasoning and creative thought have not been taught in China since the warring states period.

So China stagnated technologically and imperialistically because they genuinely gave no fucks. Their system had protected and isolated the upper classes for so long they thought they were actually invincible.

Communism came along later with it's (((patrons))) and finished the job. China was cleansed of anyone left capable of independent thought, self-sacrifice and the motivation to improve themselves (make money). Some of them escaped to Taiwan. However, the mainland had it way worse than Russia. Read "China in Ten Words" to get an idea about just how thorough the Mao regime was in engineering a subservient slave population. Some of the upper class Party members are aware of this history, but they themselves are now slaves to the system and it's owners since they know they'd be the first to hang if it collapsed. North Korea embarrasses China not because they like to stage the occasional geo-political temper tantrum, but because familiarity breeds contempt. North Korean culture is uncomfortably close to mainland Chinese culture. Most expats experience the never-fully-conquered (again see: (((bankers))) Shanghai, or tourist-only areas, so the deeply-rooted cultural problems on the mainland go mostly unobserved except by the bold or stupid who go really deep.

[tinfoil]
And that is why you saw this shift. The (((masters of the universe))) are moving shop. Perhaps in reaction to major moves from the right-wing deep state in this last election cycle. If you buy into the Philippines / BIS gold conspiracy (and there are plenty of good reasons why you should) this represents an open shift in (((banker))) patronage. China is where (((they))) are looking to take refuge and possibly issue new currency from. There have been lots of rumors of Chinese gold buying recently, and up until this point I didn't take them very seriously. But if all of this is true, it could be setting China up as the global reserve currency holder and (((banking capital))) after a collapse in the Euro and Petrodollar.

The Yuan would have to go first, since it's pegged, but that appears to already be taking off. It may really accelerate after the election, using that as †he "Black Swan" excuse to fully crash and then restart the global economy.

As to why the Philippines shifted the way they did? China has looked poised to invade the Philippines for some time now, and has been actively making threats. However the US Navy really ramped up its swing to the Pacific theater this year. An invasion must have seemed unworkable or could potentially open the door to military intervention, so an alternative channel was used. Relying on a combination of a compromised (see: 7th floor group) and neglected State Department and Duterte's ego (although given the stakes other forms of coercion may have taken place) sufficient pressure caused the Philippines to capitulate. But since they basically just made off with the Fed's gold reserves (again: BIS tinfoil), I'm not sure this state of affairs will last. If Trump wins and does audit the Fed, he may be in for an even bigger and nastier surprise than he anticipated.
[/tinfoil]

but we already stole Australia

The chinese will get a giant bargain power… On the one hand, this gives me an expression of disgust and it's all to blame on the monk that made with the empress raising hell in kyoto… on the other hand… it's impossible to want Asia everyone to hit a slumber and not make political gains… not gonna happen.

these pictures are the real redpill

It's just not happening. Nigger nose monkey man is going to end up like Gaddafi regardless of what you think of him.

If the China theory about banker is true, and the jump ship in the west to flee to China, people will finally see who's behind all this.
Then, finally, all the cohens, -steins and -bergs of the world will bleed.

This is a good thing you fucking retards. Maintaining AngloZionist hegemony is the goal of our enemies (Zionist Jews, Anglo Big Business, Wahhabi Saudis etc.) and it is the downfall of America as its own people. Look what happened to the British Empire.

katehon.com/1318-sixth-column.html

The US deep state is pretty much an occupation of that land by globalist liberalism equivalent to the fifth and sixth columns in Russia (and no, the Jews didn't invent and cause liberalism, it was the first reaction to the "death of God")

Here is Duterte's latest speech in Japan. This should enlighten some of you.

if WW3 breaks out and China decides to side with Russia, you guys (and your NATO vassals) are so utterly fucked

t. NATO vassal

You didn't hear it from me, but air traffic to and from China-Israel has increased markedly over the last few years. Hainan started running flights to Tel Aviv.

[replaces tinfoil]
You think they are just going to fuck off all nice and quietly? Lol.

The deep state has a few columns, just because you only hear about the Zionists here doesn't mean that the Masons have all gone extinct. Or that Masons = Zionists. They are arguably equally stupid since the Mason wing thought they could just run Paperclip without any serious long-term undermining consequences. Nazis being Italian-allied Catholic deep state partners and all (yes, the signs of Opus Dei / Malta are all over that shit no matter what the deluded Neo-Thule want you to believe). Monarchism, globalism and theocracy all compete down there. Just because the (((globalists))) adopted a populist and media/education oriented strategy as opposed to another one doesn't mean that they are the only players on the field. And they certainly are not all atheists.

The groups are running different programs and tactics. Privatization has made it harder to tell who runs what, but historically you can find directly competing programs in the IC run with funding from the Rockefellers and without funding from them. A good sign of multiple interests in the deep state if ever there was one. Le Cercle is another piece of evidence here.

And finally, I'm certainly not arguing that (((they))) are leaving permanently. (((They))) are just betting that they'll be more able to control a big autocratic totalitarian and brainwashed state during the upcoming chaos than a state with individuals capable of independent thought and armed to the teeth. They are more than content to sit back and watch the rest of the world destroy themselves in civil wars as long as the manufacturing center keeps humming along. Once everything else is ruble and they have all of the gold and around half a billion possible soldiers, then you'll find out exactly who "won".

China will go through a rough patch, but they have a hell of a lot more police trained and practiced in crowd control and riot management than the US does. Not to mention a politically unified military and a ruling class that puts absolutely no value in human life.

[/removes tinfoil]

The current desperately held belief strategy seems to rely on neither of those countries being able to totally feed or fuel themselves. The US military manufacturing laws have managed to maintain this last sliver of manufacturing in the US, and fracking is potentially a godsend. China really doesn't have enough fuel.

But yeah, all of the vassals except Australia and Canada would get wrecked. Including the UK since they fucked their Navy.

The jewish pivot to China is something that has been discussed here before, but I just don't see it working out that well for them. They're doing their best to create a breed of jew that blends in with the chinese, but the chinks just won't have it (just look at what happened to Murdoch when he tried for instance). Crypsis is simply not going to be possible among the chinese, nor will the chinks have the same kind of open and trusting nature that made the jewish strategy so successful in the west. Right now I think the jews are getting played - they'll be allowed to live in China and help the government for as long as they're useful to the Chinese, and no further.

Mainly the fact that Philippines are the main target for nukes in case for WW3 without any benefit for the population whatsoever. USA kikes are also responsible for the drugs destroying their population and ISIS supporting with the drug money. Duterte being from the part of the country where this is happening.
Also that stuff with China not respecting the court ruling about the sea and P. paying their lawyers regardless.

The main reason is that Obama and his cronies are fucking incompetent, spineless and psychopatic. Duterete called him a son of a whorewhich he is TBH and he did nothing.

Bullshit, if you exclude nuclear option.
China has not enough
a.) food
b.) fuel
c.) navy to acquire and maintain the two above
c.) innovative drive in the population
to fight NATO head on.

Yeah they can get Russia's oil and food, but doing that over land through wasteland is a suicide since that shit can be bombed/sabotaged easily.
Notice how Trump is always attacking China. He recognized the next enemy so he wants to be buddy with Putin.
And Russia is China's ally by force of antagonism from the West.

The Chinese STILL HATE EUROPEANS FOR UNEQUAL TREATIES. They will try to destroy European nations one way or another and kikes smelt that and are helping them actively.
We are in a middle of a Cold WW3.

Obsolete except as a tool for colonial enforcement against shitty African and Middle Eastern countries. Even Iran will be able to neutralize them soon.

Yeah, the Empire of the parasitic 1% made up entirely of Jews and new money Anglo scum. It isn't an "American" Empire, America is just the primary host to these parasites.

The Jews want to prevent the rise of Russia and China. Contrary to popular opinion on this board, Putin isn't run by the Jews. Putin actually cleaned up all the Jewish oligarchs and took back Russia for the Russians. The American Empire is draining the American people and working against them having a proper culture.

At the heart of it the deep state is a satanic influenced group. Jews, Occultists, Freemasons, it doesn't really matter they work to the same purpose - the "reign of quantity" as Guenon put it. New Age bullshit naturally follows atheism - meaningless breeds pseudo-spirituality, including LARPaganism. It will be interesting to see what happens to China. Hopefully they regain their Tradition but it doesn't seem likely currently.

Thank God, I live in this out of the way shit hole. The Chinese will just buy us though, they are already influencing our universities due to the huge number of students that come from China and the Chinese have also bought a lot of our farmland.

China become food independent in the last decade actually

New pipelines are going up across Siberia and also Central Asia from both Russia and Iran

Are you retarded nigga? US can't just fly into Russian or Chinese airspace without getting BTFOed. Even Syria will be off-limits completely once the Admiral Kuznetsov Carrier and Peter the Great Battlecruiser get there. A2AD niggah

Err…

there's also the fact that the catholics openly opposed Hitler and voted against him en masse

I'd buy it if I weren't seeing the opposite. Keep in mind, you don't need to actually be in a country to control it. And (((they))) already run the CCP behind closed doors, as they have since it was founded. Although I lost that handy related infographic, maybe some other user has it.

That's why a waiting game approach would be the winning move for them. They might not be able to invade anyone effectively, but they also can't be invaded. And if the rest of the world magically simultaneously goes to shit, then…

Yeah, no, I'm going to object there. New Age bullshittery is what the globalists feed the peons and Satanism has always been the go-to defensive cover for black projects with far more practical motivations. I mean, for fucks sake, a brief history of the Temple of Set tells you as much. Aquino was military and that area was absolutely swarming with competing dark projects at the time. What happens when they get caught: don't look over here - look at this spooky man with a cape in all of the newspapers.

Call it what you want:

Satanism/AngloZionist/Globalist Liberal/Deep State/Big Business

Its all the same, just depends on the perspective. These days its all about the periphery fighting the center and the terminology depends on who you're working with at the time.

Gee, I wonder who spread that meme. Maybe the Catholic Church after the war ended? It's not like they had political parties in the 1920s which may have had other motivations for voting against a fascist state. And yeah, Pope Pius XII had a pretty big role in getting the Nazis in power and dismantling that political resistance.

I pay more attention to the symbols actually used by the regime and their alliances. Which were overwhelmingly Catholic.

You better not be implying he was the only one brought over in paperclip, my friend.

But it's not unitary though. And that ignorance really hurts Holla Forumss ability to research effectively and also to understand what's happening right now on the broader geo-political stage. But then again, deep state research is admittedly hard.

Damn, he doesn't look it.

Dems fucked up.

Philippines won the rights to the South Sea cleanly via UN
Rhetoric was leaked from the Obama and Hillary Party preaching that she could call the Pacific Ocean the "Sea of America" (or some idiotic shit) and set up a ring of standing missiles around China whenever they want.
Flippers said "lol m8 wtf" and told China we don't care about the UN win: you guys can share our seas, let's do trade, fuck the uppity USA neither of us need them anyway.

[citation needed]
They don't have enough homegrown food.
Notice how pipeline are gigantic stationary targets?

You think they've shown their whole hand?

That's why there are so many flip ladyboys. The fuckers don't age.