The Globalists want this spic very bad

The Globalists want this spic very bad

He is even worse than Hillary, with Hillary, republicans would be more inclined to block amnesty/refugees/open borders, but with rubio out there supporting all of that, it would break the opposition. The Globalists know that.

Go look at the latest articles.

Schumer and the Dem congressional arm are refusing to fund the democratic senate candidate in florida despite protests from ordinary dems:

politico.com/story/2016/10/democrats-marco-rubio-florida-senate-230298

On the front page of cnn you see the story 'Trump photo undermines Rubio's foe', clearly made to cover up rubio being booed by hispanics in florida at a rally on sunday

npr.org/2016/10/25/499302234/attempting-to-woo-latino-voters-marco-rubio-gets-booed-at-orlando-festival

All this in the backdrop of politico smearing breitbart.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/24/politico-megyn-kelly-rush-fabricated-narrative-attack-breitbart-news/

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/breitbart-liberal-activist-230255

All breitbart did was report on stories that people gave based on tips, i.e. scheduled events , and so breitbart went to observe and report. The protesters went to the rallies of all the republican candidates including Trump on their own accord. They are using the libelous term 'coordinate' because the establishment republicans are launching an open war on breitbart. Wouldn't be a surprise if rick wilson is the worthless 'anonymous source'.

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Patrick_Murphy_(Florida)
archive.is/tWC7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Smoked his first Cuban cigar at a foam party

desperate to make people comfortable with latrinos.

I thought Cubio wasn't even going to run for re-election to the Senate. Isn't he something of a joke in Florida these days?

but he didn't swallow

he got booed at a latino festival the other day, it's all a contrived globalist narrative they are trying to force.

So what's known about the democrat candidate? Is he less of a globalist shill?

He was booed offstage for endorsing Trump.

He changed his mind. He's running.

ballotpedia.org/Patrick_Murphy_(Florida)

Makes sense why they're not supporting him against Rubio now.

he is a moron, but they're going to try to hype him up anyway. That's why Obama succeeded, while he failed, he's even dumber and less competent than obama.

He is a complete puppet, of course they want him.

Well it's either him or Patrick Murphy. Don't really like either one of them.

I'm voting tomorrow and will probably go with Marco.

I don't care for Little Marco, but stop misusing pejoratives.

he's also a retard

Good thing we're here to stop him.

Enjoy some unrelated twitter salt. It's a deep vein and both fun and easy to mine.

He's not white, he's a pardo, probably an octoroon. Cruz is more of a 'white hispanic'.

rubio's worse than hillary, you hate open borders/refugees, etc. hillary is less likely to get that agenda passed. rubio is the ultimate cuckservative candidate.

Reminder that Marco is an Anchor Baby and if all goes well we can deport him straight into a Cuban prison camp
If we just don't shoot him outright

I have never seen any evidence that Rubio's ancestry is anything other than Spanish Cuban, but if you have proof that would be interesting.

Rubio wants to be our first OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL president.

His parents emigrated legally, therefore he cannot be an anchor baby, which is something illegals have.

I want to dispel the fiction that Marco Rubio is retarded well to be fair he's not exactly a bright bulb he knows exactly what he is doing.

Why would you go Rubio?

He parents didn't apply for citizen until he was a toddler

His appeal is largely due to his precipitative leadership style.

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Rubio

Seems like an easy enough decision to me.

Were they resident aliens though?

You cannot instantly apply for citizenship, but if you are a resident alien that's a whole different situation from an illegal.

Flawless GOP tactic, worked every time.

Couldn't find anything on his parents, but his grandfather illegally immigrated and was due to be deported, but got out of it due a sympathetic judge

It's somewhat of a non point though since Rubio isn't white, he shouldn't be here in the first place

Underrated post

meh. abortion has been responsible for for keeping this country as white as it currently is. without it we'd be in a much worse situation. Its like suicide, or drug addiction, its the kind of thing you want your enemies to engage in while at the same time doing everything in your power to prevent you and yours from doing.
worrysome

my feeling is that Rubio will get behind Trump for judges and other things that need to be pushed through, but he's a sack of shit. That said reps losing the senate might be worse than him slithering around DC for another 6 years.

My thinking is that the next president is going to get judges through regardless. Blocking TPP is the 2nd most important issue that's going on in the US and second only to securing the border which they're equally cucked on.

Like mentioned, Murphy is also anti-gun.

Abortion impacts the White birthrate, which is already low as it is, more negatively than the mud birthrates.

At any rate, a nation that legally sanctions the homicide of its young is on the path to destruction.

This is sheer fucking stupidity. It affects the mud birthrate the hell of a lot more than the white birthrate. The black population would be triple what it is now without it while the white population would be only marginally higher and all of those raised by single mother liberals that would have just been raising more shitlibs. If you handed me a gun, told me I was exempt from legal action and had to shoot one race traitor for every three shitskins I killed I'd keep firing until all ammunition was exhausted or until every last one of them was dead.

Wrong.
archive.is/tWC7c
That is probably correct. Make sure its the muds that are destroyed first.

If I have three apples and I eat one, and you have six apples and eat one, then my eating an apple has negatively impacted my apple supply more than yours.

You are an imbecile with zero understanding of the actual numbers and a demonstrated willingness not to inform yourself when the user right above you linked you to the actual numbers. Essentially you're no fucking better than a liberal race traitor screaming refugees welcome.

Rubio as President would have emboldened the Establishment push for open borders

(Checked)
He is also a (((Neocon)))

I would like take this moment to remind everyone that there used to be a time, a more innocent and simple past, when Marco Rubio was a racist as far your average liberal journalist was concerned.

Its amazing how things have changed in just 1 year and a half.

Not really. Plenty of healthy nations have had outright infanticide. It is often eugenic.

Marco Rubio: The Reconstitutional Candidate

Just Add Water

The only time it's ethical is if the fetus is seriously deformed to the point where its life would be a living hell, and terribly burdensome on the parents. A mercy killing.

When you have 6, 7, 8, 9-month old healthy preborn babies that could survive outside of the womb being ripped out, and tossed in the rubbish bin, that is a national shame and if there is a God he will surely punish said nation.

Completely inaccurate because you had already been refuted. Your numbers have already been shown to be non-reflective of reality.

Nits make lice
Abortion is a useful tool until we can completely dispose of the non white populations in the US

You seem confused. I never claimed that Whites have more abortions than nonwhites. What I said was that abortion negatively impacts the White birthrate more because it is already low to begin with, whereas the mud birthrate is much higher. My point still stands.

Your claim is that it affects the white birthrate more which is demonstrably bullshit if you had read his link. Per capita rate of blacks for abortion is far higher than that of whites when it comes to abortion to the point that the absolute rate of blacks is nearly on the same level. Meanwhile absolute level of births for whites is far far higher for whites than blacks. This doesn't even get into all the latinos being aborted.

Though I know that you really do not give a fuck about this this is all a pathetic attempt on your part to attempt to justify your advocation of an anti-white policy just because its in keeping with your religion.

He's essentially Jeb Bush but brown. Too bad Trump didn't beat the shit out of him like he did to Jeb.

Just call them kikes.

That leaves out all the good goy globalists that must also hang.

They're shabbos goyim serving their jewish masters. Calling them all "globalists" just takes the attention of the race behind it all, it's Jonestein-tier.

You will NEVER be White, Paco.

If you could show me bona fide proof that abortion is benefiting the White race more than it is harming it when a White woman is having 2 children on average over her birthing years then I might lean your way. But these demographic numbers are coming from the very people who kill babies like PP and other unscrupulous places so I think it's not outside of the realm of possibility that they are fudging the numbers for nefarious reasons, so people like YOU will think legal homicide is good for Whites.

Nice.

You are either a D&C kike or you are doing the work of the kike by conflating White Hispanics with spics (Mestizos).

Sage for D&C. And the bottomline is any Floridian who doesn't hold their nose and vote for Rubio is choosing to cede the Senate back to the Democrats.

You have to go back.

I swear this guy's such a cuckservative that I think he came from the Blaze instead of r/The_Donald

Right back atcha.

How can Christina Aguilera be a Mexican? I don't understand it she is so beautiful but I had to change my perception of her. It was hard

A traitor in our midst is far more damaging to us than an enemy who has honor.

Also this is not a republican movement. If you where one of us you would understand that.

Affirmative action makes him the enemy.

All cubans are anchor ⚓ citizens. They got a free ride just for touching the land.

Let the record show how long it took for the scumbags at cnn to remove the link from the front page, 22 hours, an obviously promoted story on a local race with otherwise very limited interest, and it only happened at this moment because I harassed andrew to remove it invoking God's name, looks like Andrew still has a tiny shred of faith.

This shows you that if you fight hard, even cuckservatives will eventually relent, this is why we need to focus most of all our efforts on cuckservatives, forget about the left.

Christie took care of him, remember?

Make no mistake, Jewbio is the GOP's chosen candidate for 2020 knowing full well how unpopular Shillary would be. This is why it's fucking urgent Trump wins. It's now or never.

Seeing this guy get wiped out was possibly the most euphoric part of this whole thing. Even better than Jeb.

If he becomes 'the face of the new conservative' Lots of luck gentlemen.

This one is an actual anchor baby, not eligible in the slightest.

I'm all for it, flush all pieces of shit.

Why are cuckservatives so deluded?

Hilarious how the MSM tried to shoehorn mexicans among the Republicans so they'd accept the flood across the borders.

Imagine were we would be right now if the plan went as expected.

bottomline is anyone who doesn't expel anchor babies like rubio and other undesirables are ceding the country.

BBC was shilling for this douchebag before his implosion as well.