Sam Hyde and Board Cultue

I think so many of us love Sam Hyde because he does what we want to do, but what your average person lacks the time, money, resources, or whatever else to make it possible. He isn't afraid to go out there and show himself while promoting many views that Holla Forums agrees with. While obviously his views and what he expresses in his comedy might not align with the views of everybody here (((CTR))), he obviously has managed to make something out of himself and name drop mother fucking MOON MAN and DAVID FUCKING DUKE on a professionally produced show that was aired on a major network. That unto itself should be considered an accomplishment.

However, Sam's accomplishments as an individual aside, I realized something while listening to some interviews and other videos MDE has posted up. Listening to him is a very similar experience to how I've felt hanging out with my fellow Holla Forumslac/k/s. It's just very relaxed, and actually very insightful when you actually pay attention. There are no topics that are off limit when I'm hanging out with Holla Forumslacks, from the jews to killary to anime tiddies, unlike with normies. It's something truly special that we have with each other, and it's pretty amazing how easy it is to relate to each other and get along, regardless of where we're from.

At this point, you might be asking what my point is with all of this? Why was I basically giving chronic mass shooter Sammy Hayden a verbal blowjob? Because he is but one possibility of what a Holla Forumslack can be, even in a totally cucked and kike-run state. He didn't let that stop him from making videos with his buddies, going up on stage, or signing a contract with Adult Swim. While it's obviously true that MDE was in the right place at the right time in order to be able to get to where they are today, they wouldn't have been able to get there without confidence. If they just decided it was "too hard" to upload videos which are basically just shitposting, or they were "too nervous" to speak for five minutes at a stand-up comedy club, we would never have heard of these guys, right?

They wouldn't be anything without their confidence and drive to make things happen, and honestly neither would we. How hard we've been fighting against shillary, CTR, and the left in general, and how scared (((they))) are of us just gives me even more confidence that we're fighting the good fight, and that our victory will be eventual. Don't be afraid to get out of the NEET den every once in a while, though.

Don't be afraid to go out to a political event.
Don't be afraid to draw with some chalk.
Don't be afraid to make a video.
Don't be afraid to speak out.

If (((they))) have scared you to the point where you are willing to censor yourself, then we have already lost. We all have the power to cause a paradigm shift; we just need to maintain that motivation to see it through.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_George_(politics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Additionally, f you're worried about the left compromising your identity and trying to ruin your life, do some reading on persec, opsec, infosec, etc and take steps to preserve your identity. Try looking at everything that somebody could glean from what you've posted. If they could link things together to compromise your identity or any personal information that you need to keep secret, then redo whatever it is you wanted to write up, photograph, or film. Information is a valuable tool.

Become as independent from the left controlled systems so they cannot cut off your funds.

That's a damn good point. People who are employed by the state are particularly vulnerable to being forced to censor themselves.

S'amu Al-Hyde

Go to bed sam.

Bump fer hyde

It's Sam Hoidel, shitlord.

I've traded many things using cryptocurrency or simply money exchanging services like Cash. Hell, even barter is still a fantastic way to make some secondary income if need be. Car parts, guns, fursuits, milsurp, vidya, etc are all good barter items because of the price ranges and relatively large market.

We need to work on building alternate systems that are leftist-proof. It is the most practical action we can take in personal life.

I hope they at least loom like this

I'd excited to see the results when people from this board culture actually start expanding into careers and professional fields; if one autist can get a show, what else will someone achieve who spawned from a political primordial soup like Holla Forums

Sam'haiid! His name is the stumping word.

INFILTRATE THE JEW FROM WITHIN
Also you'll be able to buy a fuckton more funs.

I don't get people with that attitude. It's not like he's going on TV and saying "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER I LOVE Holla Forums 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW LOL 4CHAN". He's doing much more subtle redpilling, like saying that 300k kikes got gassed instead of muh six gorillion, or talking about black on white crime from a stats standpoint, etc. Link very related.

It's not a money issue, really. The problem is, that "anyone" can get a fun license in this country, except if you're not ex-military or a hunter, you get put on a list for-fucking-ever. And hunters can't get anything smaller than a rifle.

I can't believe vice news doesn't know who Sam is. They used to not be that bad.

THE TAPE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE

HYDE IS A BIG GUY

It's going to take a lot more than just Trump as president to fix decades of damage. We also need more Holla Forums-tier politicians in every level of public office.

Haha is that tweet fucking real? Did vice "news" really take that bait?

Probably. I know they took the bait.

U____UUUUU
U__U___
U__U___
U__U___
UUUUUUUUU
_U____U
_U____U
_U____U
UUUUU____U

d'oh

We exist. In fact I know my partner is very aware. He may not exactly go to Holla Forums, but he is definitely Holla Forums material.

Is this what girls want ?

yes actually. I look alot like you sam. And I manage to get laid quite a bit. Wear black wifebeaters.

t. faggot who gets assrammed by niggers

Mate, you're looking to hard at Sam as a person, if you met him you'd know he's just a smart guy with right wing views and makes satire comedy with his real opinions sometimes masqueraded as satire, dont post this cringy shit that makes one want to commit suicide you bonafide autist.

That was unexpected. I was being serious. I look alot like sam,

prove it

always though sam would be hairier tbh, still looks fairly twinkish tbh

post boipucci

I started a youtube channel on art and history, I've been here since /new/
the problem is I'm more of a story teller than a reporter, but I drop stuff on jews and rich elites being overtaken by the populace, reclaiming history is part of awakening the volk

Sam Hyde is literally a Weird Twitter Goon who got his start on FYAD.

I would but I shaved my beard

Well no shit nigger. I know he's a regular dude. I have a slowly growing fanbase and it's kind of weird how I've noticed parallels between Sam and myself is all.

its folk, brother, we speak english

Also: I litterally am having sex right now while shitposting.

Can't tell if hydeposting or not

Lol I called out sams name whiel I nutted.

Sam is a known 8ch/pol/ poster, seen him a bunch of times on here.

I've been working locally with the Trump people.
Our local GOP were Cruzlims and didn't want to help much so we split. I made our poster with subtle Trump heil'ing.

Reminder: This is a /christian/ board
Her pubes and pelvis look like an extension of your stomach you gross fuck.

this is what I look like IRL

Are you lying on your back with your legs up?

Soon, NOAA.

"I fuck fat 40 year olds alot"
Thats not a good thing m8, have some self respect.

tits or gtfo

I fuck fat white women, and am going to impregnate them all with my fat white seed.
Here's Helga. The first one if Josephine.

For a moment I thought had gone completely insane and wandered onto cuckchan.

So you target easy lays for your baseless hedonism then try to justify it by saying you will get them all pregnant? Wtf is wrong with you. Fucking dumb cunts I swear to god normalfaggot get off my fucking board.

Attention whoring is very unbecoming. Also, spoiler that shit.

No. I'm a Mormon. Also I'm not a normalfag, moralfag.

Wew

yes

I'm sure that's what Hitler had in mind, really doing your part by creating single mothers and continuing the cycle of liberal faggots raised by said single mothers.

You ought to settle down with ONE woman. I know that's hard to imagine you hedonist nigger. Put effort into your offspring, raise a strong proud Aryan man, if you're lucky he won't be a useless fat cunt like you. If you don't think you can do that, please sterilize yourself.

Even worse, you may as well be a Muslim or a Jew.
And you are definitely a normal fag for attention whoring and fucking women who should be put out to pasture or have a metal bolt in their brain.

Lads if Trump wins I hope to shitpost with you from the barracks. In the mean time I'll be conditioning my body.

I'm married to both of them.

Kill yourself crypto-kike.
You are clearly a fucking degenerate human being.

I helped close the pools due to aids newfag.

I'm only Mormon to utilize two baby generators. I'm playing life like an rts

You're funding them, you have to pay to be a mormon, you are supporting the worst kind of evil and degeneracy and your entire religion is an excuse to be a fucking nigger.
Kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit.

lmao shit degree choice tbh

:^)
not my suit, though.

He's like a real life Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys

Fucking disgusting, kys.

Did the creation of this comic predate Hillary's "Donald Duck" bullshit? Does anyone know?

Quality vids. you should shill your stuff on cuckchan's /his/ board, might get some more subscribers.

Why the fuck does every American I come across online wants to join the military? It's even weirder for the people on this place since you're aware of the fact that your government uses soldiers solely to protect Israel.

checked.

That bullshit was apparently inspired by an earlier stunt from the '92 Clinton campaign where shills dressed in chicken suits heckled GHW Bush for not attending a debate. As for the use of Donald Duck specifically, there's been jokes comparing the two Donalds since the start of his campaign. Pic related for example.

Link for the '92 stunt against Bush:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_George_(politics)

Anyone have links to printable versions of the hatefacts the University of Michigan guys used to troll their campus?

I don't live too far away from my old college. I'm thinking about going over there and doing the same thing. Plastering race + IQ/crime/other stats all over campus. I think two people could do a solid enough job putting them all over the place in the dead of night on the night of november 9th

i just wanted to use this moment and tell you, that I love you guys
stay safe

If the democrats ever get back into power they will try to ban veterans from owning guns by diagnosing them all with (((PTSD))) and pushing through legislation that bans guns for people with mental health problems.

The military in the US is an easy way to gain special treatment and respect. It also pays decently, a lot of people join because they'll pay your way through college and then have you enlist for a time

I love you too, user.
If you are Hyde, I am serious. I will fucking send you cups to replace the mason jars and other containers you use.

But seriously, I hope the rest of you guys stay safe. One slip-up can fuck it all up for you if somebody who doesn't like what you have to say has the time, money, etc. to fuck you over. While I don't have any government training in infosec, I do have personal experience with how easy it can be to compromise an identity. Hell, about five years back I looked up where this one chick I had previously dated lived now just for shiggles. The only info I had to go off of was the public property records from her old house, and what she posted on her deviantart. She posted a couple of pictures of flowers in her front yard which were well done, but had some of the surrounding neighborhood in the background, albeit out of focus. She has a common first and last name, but I was able to narrow it down from about 60 possible properties to one just from those photos. Keep your information compartmentalized, do NOT use one username across services unless you intend to keep it completely "clean" from an infosec standpoint. If there are connections between usernames that can be established, then what the hell is the point of even having different usernames? Same goes for passwords. Use unique passwords for each service, if you can.

I'm sure that another Holla Forumslack has written up a very good guide on infosec, so I'll stop digressing. But seriously, knowledge is power.

im not sam

Do you have cups?

I am fairly certain it's illegal to wear niggers as clothing… I could be wrong.

you dont have to send me cups

You sure? I want to make sure you have cups, user.

its for the gibs, they become pogs and then they can walk around with a chip on their shoulder and everyone kisses their "Veteran" ass for the rest of their life.

what kind of cups user? are they china because my mummy needs a new set for her coffee

It's not china, I'm sorry.

Disgusting

Dear oh where do i even start with you

Come on, there's plenty of us women on Holla Forums.

While that's probably true, you're not supposed to admit it. Because reasons.

not on my internet

so women getting redpilled on Holla Forums is a bad thing?
wew, this MGTOW shit is D&C. not to mention, outright homosexual

You know, the alternative is letting them fall prey to degenerate jewish culture influence, until they're all STD ridden whores, and SJWs like

Forgot to add mentally unstable*

Some places have complete reptile women and city dwellers see some of the worse out there, especially in vapid countries
MGTOW is an extremist answer to this, half homos, half jaded as hell folks