The audacity of the delusional king nigger knows no bounds. DOTR can't come soon enough

The audacity of the delusional king nigger knows no bounds. DOTR can't come soon enough

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v9TVC
archive.is/HY5vW

archive.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did he just ADMIT that he's the worst President?

The laughing feels so fake and half hearted.

He also admitted to 'knowing' that Trump won't win

RIGGED

Obama is one of the best Presidents we've had in years

He's helped accelerate the start of the race war :^^^^^^)

yep, seems so

Tbh thats a good assessment. Two more cuckservatives and we could have had wars with Russia and Iran this year.

YOU AREN'T A CELEBRITY YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU'RE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES STOP WASTING MY FUCKING TAX DOLLARS ON YOUR FUCKING JIGGABOOING

What gets me is that stare at the end. It's like the devil looking into your soul, or rather it's like the establishment openly mocking Trump and anyone against them. These assholes act so entitled, but as it is said, the bigger they act they harder they fall. And fall they will

He is so fucking salty. That's the same look he gets whenever he is butthurt as fuck. But in truth, he will go down as one of the worst presidents if not the worst. There sure as hell won't be any group to defend his legacy, especially since Trump has turned the black community against him and revealed that he has done nothing for them. That must have especially pissed him off. Every other group and demographic will think he is shit.

He knows. The raising healthcare premiums and a disastrous healthcare system, escalation of WW3 that is doing nothing about, the rise of ISIS, all his broken promises (gitmo especially) all under his watch.

The fact that he would rather golf or campaign than do his job is the thing that people will remember the most.

Fucking gitmo.
He promised to be this leader, and did the exact opposite of what he said during his campaigning

he has to know deep down in his heart he is a shit president. he got a blank check from our cucked congress and he did fuckall with it

I'm sure Obama, Bill Clinton and Nixon will all go down as the greatest U.S. presidents in Chinese history books.

i cant

Not even niggers likes King Nigger.
Trump always manages to hit a nerve.
The laughs got replaced by salt.

Worst president in History? No, I won't even admit that and I hate Kang Nigger.

Slightly better than Dubya, but worse than Reagan (who was also shit). Every President since JFK has been shit. Henry Harrison takes the cake however.

>does longest inaugural speach in rain and cold, without a jacket, ridding in on horseback sounds badass right?
>dies one month later due to pneumonia not badass at all

That dude is running the drill in reverse.

No u

without a doubt
that dumbass also just guaranteed a coup if trump doesn't get in by asking the california vets to pay back their re-enlistment bonus right now or face debt collection action

See I saw nervousness when I looked into his empty eyes.

one can hope user, one can hope

If even the vets, who should love burgerland more than anyone else, is getting fucked this hard and won't stand up for themselves, then it's over for basically anyone else in the states
i doubt the average pencil pusher would pick a gun up and fight for themselves

then again, I'm no vet, so I won't exactly know what goes on in their heads

Nigger, you need to lurk more.

Of fucking course, it'd be an instakill otherwise. It still hurts like a bitch I bet.

Disagree, l say it's a toss-up between LBJ and FDR.

CTR operation by OP, lets talk about this nigger

Ban

See that death glare at the end? King Narcissist is not usually like that. That felt like a threat.

How many times did they announce they were about to close it? Jesus Christ, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if this nigger ever pulled a Cristina Kirchner and inaugurate the same abandoned hospital several times before its completion.

Wow what a great fuckin president!

I don't know. Having seen what Trudeau is doing in Canada, I've come to the conclusion that a president can still be given a pass if he is as effective as a pair of sneakers like Harrison. He can be considered not terrible by virtue of not fucking things up. Trudeau has fucked things up time and time again to the point where a pair of sneakers would be better. Obama is nearing that threshold in that had a pair of sneakers been placed in the white house and nothing was actually done, a lot of the fuck-ups would have been avoided. In the end, if I can safely say that a pair of sneakers would have been better, that president is beyond shit and is in some other realm where the elder gods of shit inhabit.

This.

This wasn't some small selective amnesty program where only the best of the best were allowed in. The American lantino population grew by THREE MILLION over night. I don't care what kind of perceived good anyone has of the man, because at the end of the day he was just another (((Hollywood))) actor and he ruined the fucking country. Reagan is literally the reason we're in the mess we're in right now. It's no wonder cucks treat him like the fucking messiah.

Also I think it speaks volumes when I beginning to think a dead guy that didn't even do anything is better than Obama at this point.

Note that the crowd erupted in hysterical laughter BEFORE the punchline was delivered.

Obama will go down as the second greatest president, since nobody but king nigger could have done such an abysmal job at running the country, that it handed Trump the presidency.

hopefully he goes down as president in more than one way

Based tennis-shoe analogy user strikes again.

I want cuckservatives to leave

Atleast Wilson expressed later regret for passing the fed reserve. You won't see any f that come from any Bush,Clinton, or King Nigger.

When hasn't it…… Showbiz

Yea he's salty as fuck. navy seals copypasta tier salty

(Checking two-digit dubs)
Yep.

B-but fiscal conservatism! He lowered the defici- Oh wait, he raised it. Fuck!

Why is he a hero again? Because people are stupid enough to love someone just because the left hates them?

how about you try one of these fucksticks

So when are we gonna talk about how (((they))) are rigging his approval levels like crazy? Because they surely are.

What did Harding do?
Offtopic sage

PAIR OF SNEAKERS 2016

Teapot Dome

Grant always sticks in my mind. His insider trading of gold, Railroad and other stocks is mind numbing. Sold America off to the bankers.

wtf? is that video edited to make him look darker? did they do a reverse-Zimmerman?

I noticed that too. He looks full nigger in the video.

I actually edited to make sure the last half second of his nervous tremble would be in, was worth it despite having the shitty jimmy kimmel animations to start in the next half second. (didn't bother to use a proper video editor)

But yea it looks like he's trying to be tough and intimidating or something but reveals his saltiness; pretty representative of the establishment regardless

Teapot dome and was just a corrupt shitbag. Basically the Clinton of his day

Stage makeup. The tone is dark enough to suggest he was expecting strong stage lighting. It should be noted, he also went heavy to even his skin flaws, and make him look younger.

What a lame duck faggot. Needs to shill for hill while his baby Obamacare is dying and a war with Russia becomes more feasible every day. People who take this nigger seriously are even worse, for at least Obongo may know if he is a puppet, but I doubt his supporters know or care if they are.

(appreciated)
He's gotta know the whole conceit is based on there being one particular outcome in a roughly 50/50 match-up. If the incumbency falls to Trump, then not only will Obama look like an idiot, but as this clip gets included into clip reels for centuries to come then he'll be the embodiment of an age of peak global corporatism, here appearing on an NBC show like a buffoon while the U.S. and Russia are both engaged in force buildup nearby Russia's western frontier. The terrible judgment of going on TV and staking his reputation on a dumb joke with at best 50/50 chances of success versus failure, is proof of his instability.

But why are his hands darker? Why would they put makeup on his hands, too?

I won't speak for all vets, but I suspect I'm not alone in that having seen a war torn country, and what a war machine can do, the last thing I want is that unleashed on my countrymen. I'm not sitting idly by.

The mindset that I despise the most is when people see the kind of injustice that has been going on their only response is someone should do something.

Got to check these quads of truth. I just know the nigger is going to he showing up a lot more to defend his shitty career.

Not to mention helping the next step of the March of Tyranny

YOU'LL BE THE LAST TOO

It felt that way because that's exactly what it was.

It's like he's trying to look cool & confident but not quite managing to hide his uncertainty.

It's amazing how much a functional George W. Bush clone he turned out as being, given that he marketed himself as the anti-Bush.

Everyone seems to forget his ass, but Franklin Pierce kinda literally tried to sell the country back to the limeys iirc the one year of yankee history that was pre-req in my day.
I sometimes wonder if he had some heeb ancestry because that is mighty shekel-tier right there.

Yeh. Nixon gets a bad rap, really. His biggest prob is he thought there was such a thing as "a good one"
when in reality that fuck was the greatest disease of the nation. He would've had a lot better run if he liquidated his state department and replaced (((them))) with true patriots.
Whether or not things turned to shit later (EPA) you can tell by his actions he was sincere as hell about fixing things.
Also kind of a warning about having so few people change with each administration. Probably a pain in the ass to come in and see all the foreign advisors from the previous guy warning you better let'em finish their war if you know what's good for you.

Obama wins the Worst President in History award on the basis of being a nigger. FDR may have killed our Führer, but at least he wasn't a nigger. In being a communist coon, that's a de facto disqualification from a leader of a majority white, Western nation and thus, having held the position, devalued the legitimacy of it in its entirety.

Pretty sick burn that (((Kimmel's))) (((writers))) scripted for him.

Holy fuck, all of those noses and hands in one picture.

He's just getting in character for the next 25 years of whining about muh institutional racism.

Sorry Barry, the race card expired the day you were sworn in.

Talking to SJW little brother in 2008
>"You don't get it, do you? They no longer have any excuse. A black man is president. Any lazy pieces of criminal welfare shit can no longer blame the white man for anything."

Of course, I didn't anticipate them denying reality and doing it, anyway, so I guess baby brother eventually won that one.

Won nothing. He's a fag and you should beat it out of him.

What the hell is this election?

Is the next election going to be determined by a rap battle?

bath house barry has such a limp wrist

KANYE 2020

Don't give them ideas.

Yep, audacity.

Trump BTFO?¿?¿

It's cute when Onigger tries to act tough.

heres the image

That's not even the worst clip. That whole workout vid was a joke.

What the fuck is up with his form? Is that even a correct excersize?

He signed the fucking Hart–Celler Act, for Christ's sake!

He is trying to do something in between those two. And fails.

Bent-over standing dumbell butterflies fam.

Someone should post the webm of him doing lunge squats into dumbell presses. Or the weighted stairclimb. Obama has a great half-dumbbell bench press.

Judging by the way he reacts to the dumbbells, it's like he's never actually lifted a single weight. All of the cringey shit he did is crap that a total novice would do.

I'd rather see him hoisted up on a tree, doing the nigger-jig at the end of a rope.

He was probably referring the the fact that JFK was the last real american president, rather than giving an analysis of his policies.

Can't wait for the 8th when all these fuckers will eat their words. And if they try and steal it they will eat lead.

I only started lifting 4 days ago and even I don't workout as retarded as this. Also how heavy are those weights? They look like the stuff single mums would use

That look in his eyes makes me feel like Obama reached out to Trump for a lifeline and was going to burn Hillary if Trump would sweep his under the rug to preserve his legacy. Trump likely played with him for a bit before denying him. So as is his true nature our dear King Nigger went on to campaign for Hillary non stop. Including going on tv being this visibly upset.

I've got bad news for you man.

No he didn't.

Obama has to attend the Donald's inauguration. That makes me very happy.

i hate liberals so much for forcing this bullshit

This nog will be in UAE by then. OR dead.

Reagan also ushered in no-fault divorce, arguably the single most damaging act to the institution of marriage in American history.

Lol he's aged like shit.
Sacrificing all those orphans to Moloch does wonders for your appearance.
Hence why all the old Kikes live for so long but begin to decay in their 40s

Based Ellsworth
Chinless Wonder.

I got to the third line

As if this move could be any more retarded…

its likely his presidency is the largest contribution to what was once the largest standing empire in the world and he just doesnt care

But the question is
Who was /best_president/?

Andrew Jackson makes teddy Roosevelt look like a bitch

He looks poz.

That faggot was supposed to be a Tibetan monk who can resist the drill's force because his training supposedly made him able to harden his skull or something.

A complete fraud, just like the "levitating" gurus in India, and anyone who's ever used a power drill before saw right through the scam. It was a big news story for a while, then after everyone pointed out he was using the drill in the opposite direction it was quickly buried.

Fucking clickb8. I admit, even I fell for it and watched the video.

FDR aka Franklin Rosenfeld was a kike who got us into WW2 and took our nations gold in 1933, Woodrow Wilson ( est Fed 1913), FDR, Obonobo Jewbama are all top tier feces. They are all awful, Woodrow did the most damage by for giving the judensau the Federal Reserve and ensuring our enslavement, however.

Was he talking teepee or pooinloo?

Translation:

Translator note: cousin Pookie is a fictional character that represents your lazy cousin lying on the couch and not voting. Obama wants the nigga vote for Hillary by acting like he's black.

Translator note: Obama is a filthy half breed and niggas hate him.

Translator note: niggas think Obama is the embodiment of that "how do you do fellow kids.png" image.

Translator note: cousin Pookie acted like a nog and got shot.

Translator note: Obama dun goofed.

This mutt probably hates Trump more than Hilary does, he is mad as fuck.

Indeed lad, Old Hickory would make fat "Teddy" boy his bitch in public, he would duel that tubby faggot and blow his brains out. Fuck all the (((Rosenfelds))), all of them traitors and kikes.

archive.is/v9TVC

Based teddy?

I'm a non-vet pencil pusher, but I have enough equipment, armor, and ammunition to fully equip myself with a standard patrol load, another person with a armor-less patrol loadout, another to the level that your average hadji is going to have, and if people really want to use my other guns then they can as well.
I've only got two hands, after all. And cash is king.

Oh you mean the same Jackson who destroyed the Rothschild banks? Yes he was a mason, as was Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, etc. Jackson was a hero who bitchslapped the Rothschilds and kikes.

withdrew government funds from the “den of vipers” and Second Bank
president Nicholas Biddle retaliated by curtailing credit nationally, caus-
ing widespread economic panic. According to author Eustace Mullins,
Biddle was an agent of Jacob Rothschild in Paris.

of 26-20 for failure to obtain Congressional authorization to withdraw
the funds. The political motivation behind this action was confirmed in
1837, when the Senate annulled Jackson’s censure by a 24-19 vote. Bid-
die disappeared from the scene, and by the end of his two terms “Old
Hickory” had managed to totally eliminate the national debt. Jackson saw Biddle’s maneuverings as a bald-faced attempt to black-mail the government into renewing the bank’s charter.

>He warned, “The bold effort the present bank had made to control the Government, the distress it had wantonly produced … are but premonitions of the fate that awaits the American people should they be deluded into a perpetu- ation of this institution, or the establishment of another like it.”
Andrew Jackson vs Rothschild.
archive.is/HY5vW

To make it not look weird

His supporters are mainly millennial faggots who post on kikebook about how wonderful he and his tranny wife are. They refuse to consider that he's ever done anything bad. I hope the Obamacare price hike kicks them in the face.

This. He's radicalized so many whites.

He will be remembered as an anti-white war criminal, hopefully.

CHECKED AS FUCK BROTHER

SHADILAY

QUADS OF FUCKING TRUTH

NICE DIGITS

he better hope he goes down was the worst? better than to be completely forgotten once Trump undoes all of his legislation.

dying without doing anything makes him a better president than obummer

Trips confirm?

quads confirm nig nog

They both suck, but how the fuck can you think king nigger is better than bush? What the fuck is wrong with you

D-Did I do g-good Holla Forums?

NO

I'm tired of this nigger wasting our tax money campaigning against Trump and for Hillary

Why is this such a common sight? Why must they make such an effort to not care about their world?

You did okay, user.

under. fucking. rated.

Not if Trump wins.

Thanks for translating.

Fuck off kike

It's a Party affiliation thing. Leaving Presidents have campaigned for their Party since Washington endorsed Adams.

I'd imagine he's talking about the ones that ran amok all over the country and cut people's scalps off

Nigger.

Bush didn't campaign for McCain, iirc

It really is a sad sight to see. There always tends to be that one person who just "really doesn't like politics" and will try to draw the discussion away, because they obviously have no conception of the importance of the matter. I think normies find it more agreeable to go along with such a person because it's easier to fit into the "friendly and easygoing" image if they do. They care more about fitting in then they do about being correct, and once they get too zealous in their political views they start fitting in less and less.

I wouldn't say the WORST president. He's definitely in the bottom five though.

Some Freemasons used to be based and anti-kike back in the day. Henry Ford was a 33rd degree Mason. Now though… 100% jewish cucks.

that's just embarrassing

very nice, agent red.

in regard to blue's point on war crimes you might point out that hrc's libya intervention cost 50,000-100,000 lives
globalresearch.ca/destabilizing-and-destroying-countries-hillary-clinton-hearings-on-benghazi-and-the-nature-of-imperialism/5484740
archive. is/Mzerf

good job. Now go full nuclear and provide sources for each fact. Bring up libya and Obama mentioning that it was the worst mistake of his presidency (there is a video source of it too). Go for the kill shot user. Let those niggers know not to mess with a real man when they see one and keep their goddamn opinions to themselves.

as far as i'm aware, it will be beneficial to get hrc supporters to switch to ((( (john)stein )))

You're a fucking moron.

If Obama was white people wouldn't see how anti-white our leaders were. George Bush was just as bad, but white genocide type stuff never got as big a push then as it did now. The reason Obama has been good for us is because he's a nigger, and white people can see how mic he hates white people

Nice job mike

At least Nixon played China off on the USSR, thanks to Dmitry Polyakov spying for us of course.

wilson is easily the worst

Doesn't matter, do you expect them to immediately convert and go "wtf i hate hillary now"?

They pretend everything is fine and try to deflect, but that redpill will stay with them for months. If it doesn't eventually pop and wake them up, it will be the foundation enabling another future redpill.

user brought his A game

This. Four years ago I heard murmurings of discontent with Obama, but nothing like there is now. Fifteen and twenty years ago people thought everything was fine and I heard nothing. All it took was a white-hating nigger President, two white-hating nigger attorneys general, and the complete annihilation of the entire world economy by vampiric kikes. Twats like Biden publicly jerking themselves off over dreams of a non-white America probably helped too.

Sure. I agree with you. Something I also tell myself to maintain morale is that I write not only for the the posters but also for the lurkers. The latter case is basically how I started to take the redpill.

Yup. We've all been there. The biggest redpill aid is showing them they won't be alone if they take it.

He also admitted he goes down as president

and that Donald won't HAHAHAHAHA

yeah, he did.

But he ALSO stated that he WAS a president, which is true.

Doesn't matter mich, btw….

Trump will be best president.

Literally published kike-hate redpills in his area's paper