Appropriate the star

Appropriate the star.

If they're going to say a cartoon frog and a hamburger mascot is an anti-semetic hate symbol just because the alt-right happens to use it, may I suggest you take a page out of gamergates playbook and instead of taking your opponents hashtag, take your opponents cultural symbol and appropriate it for yourself. The benefits are many: They will be forced to say their own symbol is anti-semetic, the butthurt will be endless when the very people these people despise will be 'culturally appropriating' what they view is their very identity. Finally, just imagine the chaos and confusion this would cause!

Sorry, kike. Not going to worship satan.

The butthurt begins!

That would indeed cause some major

It could even cause some minor

Personally, I would love to see them say the star of david is a hate symbol alongside pepe.

This is stupid as fuck.
Symbols matter. You can't just take a symbol and arbitrarily change its meaning.
Have some pride and display a symbol of your own people.

Why not both? This is for the lulz, pal.

All the symbols are belong to us

good fucking idea

This.

Acts 7:43

also see

Oops, I meant:

also see
(You)

I like your sentiment, but the angle is wrong.

Get it associated with gay culture, maybe try to get it associated with bug-chasing or something.

Oh Kek, please let this happen. The butthurt from kikes would be through the roof.

That can also work. But I think connecting it with white culture would cause maximum lulz.

wew really OP?

this is just beyond retarded

The jews are the children of the devil, it only makes sense that they carry with them his star. Remphan is the babylonian god which represents Saturn; Saturn having the hexagram symbol on it. It represents the devil; and it is the sign of the jews.

Why on earth would we take it? If you were arguing to take on some norse rune or something, you might have a leg to stand on. As it is your request reeks of jewish trickery and leads me to believe you want to make us take part in your perverse and diabolic rituals.

The furnace comes for you.

Malachi 4:1

Why no associate it with blackpower or BLM? I think that might be more lulz worthy.

Our own symbols are gathering rust and you want us to coopt a symbol that isn't even Jewish? Jews wanted to have nothing to do with it, and so should we. It was a forced symbol upon the Jews by the Rothschilds, nothing more nothing less. It deserves to be eradicated from the galaxy, not amplified by anyone.

Yes I mad faggot.

Anyone with a few braincells to rub can understand you're not going to convert for shooping a symbol with pro-white imagery on it. This is a lulz campaign to cause maximum kike butthurt, not some magickal evocation. Keep sliding. lol.

Because jews hate whites and stormfags hate jews. I think this would create the perfect storm of tears.

No, you fucking retard.

Back to Holla Forums

The desert wanderers will just say "See? Jews are White" :^)

this

Aww, You're no fun.

Has anyone ever recognized the Star of David is a stealth Satanic symbol?

6 Points
6 Triangles
6 Sides of hexagon

Maybe. I'm sure a whole lot of others will be screaming bloody murder and anti-Semitism. I think it's worthwhile to throw a monkeywrench into their narrative factory, but whatever… I've put it on the table, the rest is up to you, user.

exactly why this is a bad idea. this symbol is not one we want to be associated with.

It wasn't even considered a Jewish symbol until the Zionist movement of the 19th century, that's why you find it in serval old churches and Muslim battle standards, it was just considered to be the "Seal of Solomon".

This is still a retarded idea though

Except you wouldn't be doing it seriously. It's all about intention.

It's not the Star of David. It's the star of remphan.

Also this, the Jews wanted a menorah on the flag of Israel, so the jews got jewed by Megakikes, kek

I'm leaving the thread, but I'll leave with one final idea. Consider the resistence to this idea. What this is about is creating a divide by zero situation to laugh at some high strung people. This has nothing to do with religion or 'magick' or Satanism or whatever and may I suggest that these posts are just sliding attempts. I only ask that you think about how much butthurt this can cause.

I already didn't expect this idea to catch on just because of the shills, but the seeds are planted. Good luck, user. Have fun.

No instead make that symbol one that normies will hate. I would tie it to anything that is universally unpopular among normies.

Maybe get BLM to use it as a symbol next time they burn down some stores.

/fringe here
may i suggest the bottom left symbol for the new white pride symbol….

It's an accursed star.
All we need is our black sun.

more like they out-jewed by the synagogue of satan

I am warning you now, do NOT use the star of moloch, or our magic will crumble and kek will abandon us

vastly underrated post

That's what has happened to the swastika.

WINNING

here you go fixed

interesting

time to swap from PC to ZC eh schlomo?

if your apes don't hand over power in EU US aus etc etc etc. after this nonsence. you will regret it.

clever plan though. *golfclap*
only way it can fuck up is when you know who figures out you backstabbed them by helping them. which is inevitable at one point or another.

then associate it with bestiality or something. I cursed with the stench of kikes and I don't want it anywhere near white identity.

*it's cursed with

now that might be an idea. make a shitload of black israelites OC until the jews are forced to claim that's appropriation and that niggers aren't really jews.

DAS RITE

No. Don't co-opt the Jews symbol for our purpose, doesn't work that way. Use it for information purposes, sure.

Here's an idea; show Palestinians wrecking Jews with shooped in Stars on their uniform.

Beat me to it… The thing is though, he didn't JUST use the swastika, he used the same shape and made it a different angle, putting it on a very unique and recognizable flag and used it with other imagery.

I think OP is on to something, we just have to SLIGHTLY tweak the Jewstar, rotate it maybe 90 degrees, use a different color, and repurpose it.

Something like this?

Take your jew worship elsewhere also
Whats next neo-nazi?

Colors not necessary. The 1/12 rotation is enough to make it different but still allow it to be drawn with limited tools.

Blacks would be a perfect weapon against Jewry/Zionism. It would also behoove us to spread to Black internet communities things like "Jews brought slavery to the US". Instead of attacking dindus, we should be propping them up to be foot soldiers against the Jews.

We should encourage the idea that blacks are the lost tribe of Israel.

You can't just appropriate/copy it directly. You have to be mindful of free market dynamics and offer a superior product.

Steve Jobs was a genius who fundamentally changed personal computing by taking gloomy beige PC boxes by making all the corners round. And using fun faggy colors.

If you apply those principles here, you will have a winner. Rounded corners and fun faggy colors.

(Respectfully check 'em)

yes, if you search blacks are the real jews there is a lot of stuff that can be useful to create ocs and push out as propaganda. I think it would be very beneficial to turn the jewish weapon ( blacks) against their master.
The key is to convince blacks that the "fake jews" owe them gibs land money etc….

You should know by now by the meme magic threads that intention is a very powerful thing and shouldn't be toyed with. When enough people believe or intend something to happen, it becomes real enough.

Nigger what? You don't realize how great his could be, literally turning their (((chosen))) symbol of worship into that of something they are afraid of. Imagine the butthurt kikes.

NAZIS APPRORIATING JEWISH CULTURE BY USING INTROVERTED STAR OF DAVID, OYY VEYYY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH, WE'RE NOT A SYMBOL OF HATE

Exactly. You just gave me a wonderful Idea.

==BEHOLD THE NEW SYMBOL FOR THE RACIST ALT-RIGHT :^)

WHAT IS FUCKING MEME TEXT

Yes, but no one pushed this in a big way yet.
Imagine BLM "chanting blacks are the real jews" while committing crimes the media would stop covering it and BLM would lose Sorros support all of which would piss off the niggers even more.

and there it is…

Yes, there it is. This would be the perfect psyop.

I disagree it allows an opening for those (((rats))) to claim their are white and create "right-wing" platforms to spread their subversive nonsense. As they have done before. I don't think they should be given any opening even in jest.

*they

Last time I brought this up here I got into it with a sperglord. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

hwyte pride*

we already talked about this. Nibiru shitposting occured after I posted this concept.

forgot muh other one

Ehhhh I get what you're saying, but I think that would be reaching a bit too far, even for them. Would they simply try to subvert something even more based on the fact that someone is trying to repurpose their symbol to be an antithesis? I think they would be afraid of it more than anything else, like they're afraid of swastikas and being called jews. An established symbol that is introverted or flipped usually is the antithesis of the original, like an upsidedown cross, a flipped/turned star of david? Anti-semitic

Even more importantly, attaching this to the alt-right makes it the perfect blame for a psyop, just like how we memed them unintentionally into existence, we can be the ones subverting them ito stop being faggots, by pitting the kikes against them using their own symbol. The jewmedia would be furious.

I can see the headlines now.
Racist Members of the Alt-Right Now Showing Strong Signs of Anti-semitism, Culturally Appopriating Star of David

Lel, it looks just like a glow in the dark kippah! Switch the light on to reveal the rest of the yiddisher kop…

That's pretty good, but that's almost too obvious. SHUT IT DOWN, WE DON'T CONDONE ISLAM.

op is a kike

Universal symbol for life

We're not actually creating them for us you faggot, just creating them to cause them more butthurt by subverting the subvert. Jewing the jew.

lol, I love it

That 3rd Veritas video talked a lot about the Donald Duck scheme at the rally's and made me think, maybe we can meme a Donald Duck with Der Jude star on him? It may help push Disney start suing the PAC that purchased the suites that got sent to the Trump rallys.

Well, first of all, the star would have to be blue to be considered a nuisance, the ADL could just classify the red star as a hate symbol.

Secondly, the connection in the public mind between the jews and the star of david so strong it might backfire and turn us into jews. Overall, I'm pretty skeptical about this, doubt it would serve as a good way to use resources.

Universalism is for globalists.

I've got zero interest in imitating subhumans, tbh I bet they would love it if you used their symbols more often. You're imitating subhumans and you think you can convince me to do the same?

I think that's the point. It would be a pretty big redpill, like when the Bankers oust themselves for being Jewish when Trump simply called them elites. By not using their symbol for anything obviously anti-semitic, they will claim it's anti-semitic for simply coopting it, exposing their corrupt double think agenda. This is almost Dilbert levels of genius imo.

I am trying to convice you to do the same. And you don't agree, that's fine. You do you mang. This would have to be done carefully in order for it not to be exposed like the last raid, it does however have some potential.

Then why even post ITT? Some here obviously DO have interest. Holla Forums isn't a hivemind. We are not imitating them either, just beating them at their own game, which is what they hate the most.

no thanks

Yes you are, you said it yourself. White people don't need to act like kikes you colossal faggot, we just gas them and move on with our lives.

Because this is a slide thread and you're a kike.

Want to be sage bombed? Keep posting.

Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

Thats Molochs star, we dont want to mess with that.

The six pointed star was never used by Solmon or David, it is a lie from the Talmud.

Israelis were Aryans, jews are not Israel's descendants, the history of the Israelis has been largely tarnished by the numerous lies in the Torah and Christian Old Testament.

Idiots, every symbol has good and bad in it.
It can trap demons for fucks sake and keep them from ass raping you til you die IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING.

But please, unless you've been a studious boy for years or were born savant with your connection to god, for your own sake, dont fuck with it.

That's the Star of Vishnu and it's a symbol of the heart chakra. The jews merely plagiarized it like they plagiarize everything.

?

Then please, see yourself out since this is far above your paygrade, my friend. Or do you want to hang out and bitch for the sake of bitching?

If you're the king of yourself (ie truly sovereign), the fuck you have to worry about when you're acting in accordance with divine will?

Regardless, I have nothing I need to ask of a demon, and theres those who do it for the sake of gleaning a more complete picture of a whole.

Oh boy, NOW here comes the shills. Hmmm.
OYY VEYYY WE WORSHIP SATAN, DON'T USE OUR SYMBOL FOR MISDEADS GOYIM, THATS A SIN!!!

shhhhh only dreams bud.

Then ask God. Only God can provide true prophesy of the future. Otherwise you sin because /fringe/ and maybe the media makes you feel cool consorting with demons.

God does not want you to consort with demons.

This lil' nigga thinks he reached zen, just fam smdh.

I don't get why people still take seriously the rambling of desert people just because they fooled enough people to start a movement and write a couple of books

If harry potter was made back then, we would be fucking praying to lord Dumbledore

Yeah that's it, the most taboo thing across the entire board (for a very good reason) is cool for me and not because I have a legitimate drive.

It's not like I've legitimately tried being a bland mundane normie and gotten pulled back in everytime.

Like nigger, God made the planets and set them in their courses to put in motion his grand scheme, planets have demons and angels, but maybe you know something I don't know??

Never claimed I have, although I have my reason for existing and you have yours. Maybe we both will at one point?

Bad example, that still means peace in the Eastern part of the world.

Appropriate headwrapping too.

You do realise "666" is a translation error?
The original number was 616.

Lad I recommend you read some Evola.

juliusevola.co

Full works here for free big guy.

Can someone tell me where the fucking hexagram of heebishness comes from? Not even kikes can seem to give a straight answer and it sure as hell didn't exist during the time of David.

It's the new Victoria's Secret push-up brain

1-800 COME ON NOW, even using that fringe/ slang is saying you're cooler than everyone because you allow yourself to revel in the whispers of liars.

yeah right

It's a hindu symbol the hindus got it from the Indo-Aryans who were a degeneration of the original Aryans. The jews found it in some ancient texts and made it theirs.

Then why are you in a thread about an occult subject playing scholar if you won't even take the time to learn the perspective that an "occultshit" has whilst you play with your big beefy ego boner, you stupid faggot?

The proto cross is spirit crucified on the crux of the material for the sake of refinement, arms out swastika is the conscious expansion from the source of that dance, set it spinning and you have the beginning of the great work. Its a beautiful symbol no matter who uses it.

I get annoyed when people try to speak of God while removing the words and commandments of God. You do not have "ultimate sovereignty" despite what your pedophile playmates tell you, nor do you have God's permission to listen to demonic whispers in your head that tell you lies.

You either need a shrink, or you need Christ.

I have Christ in my heart friend, he lets me know its up to me to save myself and that you wont do it for me, thank you for your concern thought.

Are you sure Christ condones consorting with demons? The guy who cast out legion, and whose very name drives out demons from people? Are you sure bro?

Worried about you here.

Annnnd just like that this thread was bumblocked.

Denotes a certain level of sovereignty, wouldn't you agree?

Also, wouldn't you agree that the true teaching of Yeshua, whose name is based on Yahweh (Material) with the added letter bumps him up to spirit, was to make something of yourself and to love another because were all going through the same shit at different intervals? Spirit forged from within matter? What the swastika represents?

Sorry Ill go back to bowing my head in fear of the smiting I'm begging for, so I can come play with my dick in the mud with you.

I second this idea

It could be a very efficient weapon, manipulating the black pride and their desire for gibs. Specially since the Jews are the 1%, very rich indeed. They should give back to the black community because they wus jews and shiet!

They're in for a shock.

1 star, nigger. Happy?

there is no Satan, Moloch, demons or afterlife.
There is no Gods but Kek and Pepe is his messenger, so we are safe and should do it for keks