Technology > race ?

Is technology more important than race?

I see all kinds of stuff here on pol praised, but race seems to be the most important, the most red of the red pills.. but I'd argue that technology is the most important thing instead, that technology should be the number one priority.. because the universe is set in such a way that it rewards tech people the most.
Let's look at the society today:
Who makes the most money? Economists? Bankers? Financers? Businessmen? You'd think its them, but all of them who do have strong ties to technology, with consumer electronics and cars and power companies kinda dominating all of economy, private and public sectors.
What about society, in terms of morals and values and culture and so on. You'd think its.. artists and philosophers, but all they produced is a hyper irrelevant 100% bullshit no one pays attention to, while facebook and youtube and those kinds of bullshits dictating what's popular, what's not, what's cool and so on.
Now, what about military? Well, its who ever is the most technologically capable, he can achieve the most military goals.
And now finally: politics. Well, politics is kinda just a mix of all these things. Economy, military, culture.. control those and you control politics as well.
Dont even get me started on those 'intelligence' organizations (English is not my first language so this just sounds like a silly name, but you know what I mean, CIA, NSA, etc).
Tech could probably also change your race, those damn Chinese almost sequenced human genome, so basically they can start producing humans with whatever the fuck features they want. Jesus Christ how spooky.

So here's my question to all of polacks: why is tech almost never given any importance? Whole society runs on tech, while only like 0.5% of population has STEM degree. Its the most useful thing of all things. Highest job security. Highest employment rate. Highest starting salary. It's the best fucking thing.
If someone asked me, which people I'd like to have around on a deserted island or something.. I think I'd rather go for STEM category than pure Aryans category.
Oh oh oh and also, STEM is an inherently masculine thing, there are biological reasons why most males are interested in mechanical/systematic things and most females find those boring and focus more on emotions and peoples's faces, so basically it pisses of feminists, which is extra nice.
Tech is also universal sign of dominance and prosperity, how the fuck do you think 300 Spaniards genocided barely even human savages, based Crusaders rekt heathens, and European imperialists conquer the globe?

fashy Aryan masculine imperialistic STEM state when????

Other urls found in this thread:

storyofmathematics.com/sumerian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aryans discovered and/or developed mathematics, medicine, astronomy, architecture, law and even founded the very first human civilization.

No other race of peoples can make a similar claim. Every other race merely adopts/steals our innovations. They've been leeching off us since Sumera. Its what they're STILL doing today - trying to get into white countries because their own is garbage.

No, technology is not above race.
The Aryan race are the gods wielding science as their magic.

Africa went back to shit as soon as niggers took control, despite access to the white mans technology and learning.

The entire middle east are retarded barbarians.

Chinks tend to stagnate if left alone.

Japs dont give a fuck about ethics which allows their technology progression to improve dramatically at the cost of physical / mental health of it's people.

Aryan's do shit because they want to know what would happen.

Technology as with culture, systems of government, and fucking every aspect of a civilization is fundamentally derived from the quality of the people living in said civilization.

The people are everything and nothing else matters.

Technology is a result of the efforts of one race over another. It can only function in tandem with a sufficiently advanced race. Whites have been the race which has struggled and innovated to create the incredible technologies we have today. No other race has accomplished as much as whites in the advancement of culture and therefore technology. This is why we don't see a glittering utopia in sub-saharan Africa, or Abos with Abrams tanks. Whites evolved to deal with an intense climate, forcing us to innovate and invent knew ways to ensure our survival.

Where do you think these sciences come from? Books? It's origin is fundamentally from humans.

In order to have quality STEM workers, you have to birth a lot of average non-STEM people, due to regression towards the mean.

This is nice and all but

That's one place ya dun goof'd

Not so long ago, today's whitest whites were looked down upon. Nordics were basically butt naked savages and not considered that much superior to Africans, and even lived in very similar huts. They were all piss poor fishermen and that's pretty much it.
Germans were also considered basically niggers, uncivilized, barbarian, stinky, brutish savages..

Centers and pinnacles of human civilization used to be shortly Rome and after that for 1100 years Byzantium. Yes, Byzantium. And today most people dont even consider Italians or Balkans/Slavs to even be white!

But Chinks had first big deal philosophers, guns, paper, medicine, big population, etc. Wish I had a webm of Trump saying "Chyna" to a catchy tune to go with this post.. but yeah anyway my point is that there's more to technology than just race.

No.

Go back to reddit.

You've gotten really good at this, CTR.

Thankfully we're not dumb enough to fall into a pointless circlejerk.

No.

I'm not seeing your point. Superior races create superior technology.

You have the writing style of a complete and utter faggot.

Germanics were Barbarians but were far FAR harder for the Romans to fight compared to fucking Niggers.

They put up a hell of a fight and fucking sacked Rome in the end if you don't remember.

I've seen such things said all over.. pol and stormfront and other such sites.

But objectively speaking, tools are more important than their users. Yes I'd rather have a tool in my hand, than a latte swirling art degree good for nothing pretentious useless cunt.

Race =/= technology tho. As I said, you had time when Nordics were butt naked subhuman savages while Greeks, Italians and some pre-muslim era muslims had much higher quality of life.
Basically if this website was on during those times, people would celebrate Greeks and muzzies instead of Brits and Germans etc.

And why were they looked down upon?
Generalized ignorance of them.

Except they really weren't.

By people who knew little-to-nothing about either.

Arguable.

Even the Nords had agriculture by like 3,000 bc.

By people who knew next to nothing about them.

The Roman Republic was founded around 500 bc and the Roman Empire fell nearly a thousand years later (arguably longer).

Yes, the Eastern Roman Empire. Which did last like another 1,000 years after.

In the case of Italians, its true - their genetic character changed as a result of influx of non-Whites. Sicilians are niggers, but they didn't used to be.

Choose one.

Race leads to technology.

Let's say it is. Which race invented τεχνολογία?

What would your egalitarian prophet, Jared Diamond, say about this line of logic, Schlomo?

I dont get how can people claim race = technology when more than half of the whites all over the place are stereotypical are basically that blond retarded chick that says shit like "eww there's nothing more gross than those nerds staring at planets like omg".
Over half of the ethnic Europeans are essentially good for nothing pretentious cunts, with their leftist leaning opinions and absolutely unessential non-STEM degrees, they went into 6 digits debt just so they can work a minimum wage job that doesnt even require any fucking degree. Not even to mention shit like being ruled by a nigger or bombing Serbs and Russians when those started basically cleaning Europe up from muslims.

If this claim is true, than why the fuck is white race funding liberalism and minority studies harder than actual God damn fucking pure raw physical science institutes????? Why is welfare funding ten times bigger by both federal/government AND private sector science funding?????????

Also explain Toshiba, Toyota, Sinopec and so on, basically all hard, physical, well documented evidences and counter examples of all technology always being solely white and no one else's.
not even to mention fucking Jews having quadruple achievements in sciences than whites per capita

Maybe only half of all white people are of any worth. Still a damned good average when you compare it to any of the mud races.

Let me clear this out in a shorter post:
No, race = technology is false because counter examples, jews, chinks and so on, and because not even more than half of whites are interested in it.

What I want to know is, why are people, especially right wing, degeneracy blaming people, not pushing technology more as a value, why are you all unable to see that basically everything degenerate such as feminism and worthless minorities rights is a polar opposite of it, and most importantly:
why are you faggots being degenerate yourselves, how can you indulge in 20 hours a day esoteric pepe worship and national kekism instead of doing some useful shit like pursuing stem degree, popularizing science and rational, objective, empirical philosophy and way of life that goes with it
no point in opposing leftists, feminist, nigger extra rights, degenerates extra rights and all that, when at the end of the day you yourself arent all that much more objectively useful than them

Well Japan and such countries started by making copycat devices. And not to mention that all those parts in Toshiba's(and all consumer products) are 10+ year old tech created in the US by whites for the most part. Japan was still using wooden ships with sails before we have them influence in the 1900's. All of those asian countries are following WHITE culture and white tech. If you go down the list of parts, it's all created initially by white engineers although it might have slight "mods".

Your point?…

Oh look another soulless (((transhumanist))) disguising himself as technocRAT

Eat a dick, champ

I'll rape your anus with a morningstar if you post here again, Epyc Wynn.

What makes you assume we don't have a STEM degree?

I am among the least intelligent non-shitposters of Holla Forums and I still have a bachelor in Environmental engineering.

Gas yourself moishe

It doesnt matter who did what first all that much. Greeks invented democracy and yet their government is crumbling, Spaniards touched Americas first yet Anglo-Saxons dominate both, Russians were first in space yet most people still think Americans won the space race, Serb invented electricity while all the tech over there is 50 years behind…….
Inventing something doesnt give you an excuse to sit on your ass while everyone else utilizes your invention much better than you do, does it?

Because people posting here seem to dislike degeneracy, but actually they are pretty much just as degenerate as all the feminists, lgbt fags and niggers they seem to dislike.

Not an argument / 10

Nice anecdotal evidence kike, not an argument by the way :^)

Unfortunately Whites have lost their right to self determination.

Whites nations are ruled by a usury caste created during the days of Charlemagne that tax our energy, indoctrinate our children and send us on fools' errands by controlling the money supply. We don't get to decide on anything important or even raise our own children; we're forced at gun point to pay the way for the turdworlders and make sure little David can buy another luxury car for his sweet 36th birthday.

You also type like a subhuman trying to rationalize your admixture.

No. If you are a degenerate you are a degenerate. Nigger or a jew or whatever. A degenerate is a degenerate. And most people here seem to enjoy degenerate shit much more than discussing STEM and technology and how missiles and shit could be used to wipe out said good for nothing degenerates.

He makes a good point there, kike.

You dont see that type of faggotry funding anywhere else tho. Objectively speaking, this makes white race inferior. You dont see Chinks electing niggers or Jap courts detaining Japs because they offended some minority without any proof or evidence.

The fact that whites used to go around wiping savages out in the past, and the fact that today primitive 'cultures' are more important than their own culture implies that race =/= culture.
Just because you are white doesnt mean you will have 'the right culture'.

Do you think it's the role of everyone in a society to be a scientist or an engineer?

Well I think if we continue not having any kind of objective standards like we dont have today, more and more people are going to end up in lgbt studies and feminism studies and gender studies and degeneracy studies, and less and less people are doing to be scientists and engineers.
Without a proper culture, whole society will go to shit. And I argue that this 'proper culture' should be much more STEM oriented than whatever the fuck postmodern bullshit thing we have going on right now.

I mean the effects are clear. Back in the day while our culture was much more objective and rational, savages were treated like savages, whites dominated the globe and life was generally speaking good. Today, these same savages are raping white children, and our oh so wise politicians and leaders and raising mosques to thank them.

In my mind once genetic modification and gene selection before birth becomes a reality, a large part of our current demographic issues will be resolved. That being said, we must in the meantime at least halt our population decline and re secure our borders. Right now the only way to get someone with blonde/red hair or blue/green eyes is to match the right set of genes in mother and father. This means reproduction for whites must be a super selective process, aka this is why we're so adamant about removing dindus/kebabs.

However, as stated, once we are able to select the genes of the child before they're even born, national borders and tribalism become less critical to ensuring our genes don't go extinct. At this point we could probably become somewhat more relaxed with our border and reproduction policies. However, who knows how long this will take, it could be twenty years away, it could be two hundred.

TL;DR: Preserving whites as a race becomes less crucial once we can create whites in the womb through gene selection. However, we don't know when or if this technology will become a reality and must act accordingly.

Whelp, here comes the Chink street shitter and animal abuse posters. Anyone got that Chinese dog brothel story laying around?

Nips are notorious for tossing anyone in jail and suciciding folks for even the slightest offense, go look up how Japan treats people in jail. The assassination markets are so huge there, when they see a street-shitter they assume he's an assassin. This really hits home the fact that Asian societies are low trust and shame based cultures, rather than high trust and guilt based like the White ones. That's a major reason why self-flagellation liberalism doesn't work there, they feel no guilt only shame for being caught when doing something wrong.

I don't know. I think if there's one thing even the normies of today have respect for, it's science. Even if they only appreciate it on the level of Stephen Hawking memes and iPhones. And your golden age was also an age of much higher religiosity.

Thanks for correcting the record. We're nationalists, not historically illiterate retards.

go back to whatever shithole you emerged from

I disagree. I am from Argentina, here in South America, we are bombarded by jews and their diversity shit.
I understand your point, though, but think you are totally incorrect.

If i were to fund a country, i would bring whites only, and from that subpopultion, STEM people first, then other professionals

Leftists and faggots are cancerous, maybe as much as niggers.

Whites have been almost totally subverted. I posted in another thread, but basically it goes to Ecological principles about K and R types. Whites have been so much time living in peace, and (((globalization))) happened, that now they are being raided by subhumans, at the same time they let themselves be brainwashed by post-nazi propaganda.

It's a shame, and i hope the white race endures and reclaim this planet with all the violence needed.

Are you trying to imply that Greeks and ancient Hindus self-dentifying as Aryans were not Aryans?

This.
Once this technologies are ready, anyone (niggers, jews included) would raise a white kid. And for obvious reasons, everybody will want to. So, except for minorities and totally brainwashed leftist, the planet will be 99% white and society will advance rapidly.

However, in the meantime, keep fighting to secure civilization.

No I'm implying that other civilizations and races of people possessed mathematical understanding without the intervention of Aryans.

The ancient Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese are prime examples of this.

Stop being a self important fucktard that equates preservation of whites as a race necessitates absolute superiority through historical revisionism.

No, just not historically illiterate.

STEM

Yeah, you like STEM. We get it.

This is the disgusting leftist degenerate mentality. Thinking in "likes".
No, I dont fucking like STEM. I am pursuing a STEM degree, but I dont fucking like it, nobody here fucking likes it. No one I know who does STEM, does it because he fucking likes it. It doesnt matter what you like. What you like is irrelevant. The world doesnt not revolve around you, nobody cares what you like, and economies work on jobs, not on hobbies.

Instead of retarded frogs and repeating numbers, people who claim to be anti-degenerate and right wing should """like""" STEM too. Sure its fun to find a random moonman webm every once in a while, but at the end of the day that kind of shit is not going to achieve anything.

Technology is proportionally relevant to the race who developed it, i.e. races which have contributed more to the scientific pool of knowledge are more important that the races that haven't.
Viewed statistically, whites+ slavs (**inb4 hurr durr slavs are/aren't white D&C - we view ourselves differently enough to warrant a separate categorization) contribute over 90% scientific accomplishments, with Asians having around an 8% contribution.

Therefore, 1 average white is worth 9 to 11.5 Asians and about a 100-120 niggers. Jews are excluded due to their blatant plagiarism and degradation of the humanities in the past 65 years.

What are you proposing? Daily threads about programming and machinery?

We are currently developing drone robots that will kill you niggers. Only need to figure out how to target Jews then and it's done.

Technology derives naturally from race. So does society. You can't derive race from anything. It is the starting point and the most important thing of all.

No. Rome was destroyed by barbarians.

Everyone I went to school with did STEM because they liked it. That's why I got engineering degrees. It's fascinating and rewarding.

Why would you spend years of your life studying something you don't even like?

Even today chinks have to copypaste shit from the West. Slants suck at innovating.

I am proposing a popularization and building of culture, even if it is just a irrelevant for fun internet culture, that is more focused on actually important shit rather than esoteric kekism. I mean the whole nature of politics is serious, so I dont know, I assumed people over here would be at least 1% serious about it. Figuring out definitions, goals, objectives, tactics, strategies for achieving them and so on. Not posting silly pictures 20 hours a day.

If race is so constant, explain the current decline. If it is all so constant and never changing.. why are all white countries so shitty right now? Why are there nigger leaders leading whites? Who holds Constantinople? Why are there more mosques than churches in Europe? Muslim mayors, why? The list really just goes on……… meanwhile in the past none of this shit was going on.

Do you seriously not realize how flawed this thinking is? What about white degenerates? Do you really think that every person is a perfect little angel just because they are white? How low and factually wrong these standards are, its this kind of thinking that is going to wipe the white race out, if someone is good just because they are white, you could easily end up putting those retarded feminist cunts with art degrees in charge to flood the country with rapefugees, demonize the good population, and basically end up wiping all ethnic Euros out of existence.

Our race and genetic heritage is a value. Technology is a tool. We use the latter to preserve the former. Now go back to lurking for another 6 months or so, faggot.

Because we allow them to.

It's obvious that you've given this very little thought.

And yet, they caught up to the more advanced folk pretty rapidly once they had contact, despite not being directly "civilized" by the Romans.
Meanwhile, niggers, indios and pooinloos were handed civilization and technology on a silver platter by Europeans, and within just a short time they reverted back to living like animals in their own filth.

THAT is why race is important. Because those barbarians, while backward, were intelligent and able to advance to a civilized state better than most non europeans.

And why the fuck do you allow them to? 10/10 logic btw.

My only point is that quality of life does not correlate with the race but with technology.

Technology, science, and society are all products of race. Genetic engineering is one of the most complex studies that we can undertake. Perhaps in a thousand years we will attain a rudimentary understanding of it, and thereby make differences between races moot, but not without centuries of dedicated study, and certainly not now.

Wow. That false analogy surely showed me!

CRISPR/CAS-9

A caste that was literally bred to be a slave race doesn't poo in the loo. That doesn't invalidate the millennia of cultural development and advancement from the Indians… sure, they're not as advanced as whites, but they aren't comparable at all to niggers and 'indigenous peoples.'

And who maintains the technology? Human beings. And human beings vary by race in their intelligence and capacity for civilization.

That is why Northern Europe went from being a frozen woodland shithole to the place with some of the highest quality of life on earth, while the lesser peoples shit on the street and eat mud cookies in lands that were once considered the crown jewels of the colonial empires.

And it's not a point because technology obviously correlates with race, you fucktard.

Actually, it's the higher castes that are more likely to avoid the loos. They're superstitious about using or touching a loo because they believe only lower castes are meant to interact with them.

Being able to disassemble a line of DNA doesn't mean you can reproduce a complex multicellular organism, complete with tRNA-memories, stable resonance of morphisms, etc.
Not even close.

These images are from a book by Charles Murray, right? Was the label of

added by an user? I seriously doubt Murray would label the vast majority of Europeans as non-white.

But tbh the west is pretty ass pained about countries as Japan that can be independent and it feeds off from the other colonized globally that haven't achieved to maintain this state of affairs. The west has ingrained a Stockholm Syndrome on everyone else.

The US developed a plan to maintain presence in Asia because they can compete definitely. Hence, the US deployments that do matter concern Asia, not other region. So it's really funny that faggots here talk about leaving such and such to his own devices, when they do the very opposite in practice.

Doesn't really make sense that the supposed rulers of society would be shitting in the streets while the low castes use the loo. Wouldn't that be degrading?

The Amish seem to live pretty fulfilling lives.

are bullets more important than children?

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

You know, Europeans/Europe looked different 3000-10,000 years ago than it does today, in particular parts of the world dominated by them nearer to other races like that of Southern Europe, North Africa, Mesopotamia, and Asia. Decline happens because of racial contamination, I need only point to Ancient Greece, India, and Italy as good examples of peoples that once ruled the known world via arms and culture ages ago but are struggling in this day to make a ripple; the ancient Romans, and Hellenes don't exist in any significant capacity today and cultures preceding them (like the Sumerians) have only monoliths and the like left behind. So race is not constant and has not been constant but the parts of the world that have been the most constant tend to be carrying the rest of the world technologically and culturally and even militarily.

You basically answered your own question by bringing up something like Constantinople: other races move in, they conquer, they rape and enslave, and what's left is a hodgepodge of mediocrity like the Turks. Why does it happen at all? Culture becomes weak and then the race becomes vulnerable to external forces, forces that posed no great danger beforehand become the rulers. Normally one would think that this simply means a superior force is acting on a weaker one, yet the final result is mediocrity and not superiority. The one element that significantly changes is the weakened one; it dies culturally and then physically. The ebb and flow of races is first a test of cultures, turning away from that which made us great in the first place is what makes us weak and leads to being conquered. Decline first happens psychologically and then via blood. Romans, Greeks, etc. turned away from their ways and adopted foreign ideas/religions and eventually the whole system begins to collapse even before racial contamination. That's how important the metaphysical element is and how important it is to be wary of foreign worldviews that run counter to what made a people great in the first place.

If Japan was overrun by Chinese and Koreans, the Japanese culture that we know and love would disappear with it even though the people are close genetically. What is different is the cultures they have developed over a thousand years and this is further tempered by war, which is a eugenic process that is further amplified when in isolation and free from mass racial and cultural contamination like the Judeo-Christian-Islamic invasions of the past and of the present (only today it's Liberalism and Marxism instead of Christianity) which encourage subjugation and mediocrity rather than what is best in a people. It is basically when "Yahweh" is in power and "Lucifer" is not, and I use these terms to signify two polarizing ways to live: one of slavery and ignorance, and one of sovereignty and knowledge. Guess which one is imposed and which one is natural to us.

Not for someone in their culture, quite the opposite in fact.

You've been led by a yoke while wearing blue pajamas before, haven't you?

The Amish could all be annihilated by 3 bored guys with machine guns and smart bombs. Yeah all half a million of them.

That is a false analogy. And some bullets might as well be more important than some children so its not even a good one anyway. ==red text doesnt make your bullshit any more true==. I'd rather have all the bullets in the world, than two nigger vegetable children so what now faggot?

OP'S WIFE IS WITH ME RIGHT NOW

What does that have to do with their current quality of life?

To add: worldviews are basically the immune system of the human organism. When it is weakened, the entire organism begins to be susceptible to all kinds of diseases and these diseases are external but one can argue that an internal disease is what triggers this. With every pathology is a pathogen… so one must look for the pathogen. Today it's quite obvious: it is one generally wringing its hands and wanders from nation to nation without one of its own, like a parasite.

Freemasons were larpers, they continue to be as such, only now the jews larp along with them to the point of it all being coopted.

Otto Rahn identified "Lucifer" as Apollo, but there are many other names. It has nothing to do with Masons or jews and so any mention of it all by them is to dissuade their Christian slaves (preventing others from rising up against them), and larping.

sage

I don't know OP, but I know true spirituality and love for the unknowable known is more important

All I am trying to say here is, 'we' (generally speaking, right wing leaning, more traditional than postmodern, anti-degenerate people) should build and solidify a new kind of culture that would be based on more rational, masculine, competitive, objective and empirical values. And that technology would be the manifestation of it. And instead of retarded drawings that look like underage twats made them, these should be promoted and celebrated.

If we are to have any kind of reasonable discussion, we must set some sort of objective goals or values. So if survival is a quality, or lets say if you cease to exist your quality of life drops to 0…. you can argue that Amish way of life is pretty damn fucking retarded, dont you think? Amish exist thanks to US's missile systems and STEM shit in general, not thanks to themselves. A pack of feral muslims could easily start a durka durka against the Amish and Amish would be no more, if they werent protected by not-them that is.

Technology means nothing without race. Go fuck yourself.

And why is it not the opposite? Why it isnt that race means nothing without technology?
Well you know you are out of things to say when you start insulting instead of arguing. If you put race first, basically all the white degenerates get a pass because race as a value is pretty damn fucking retarded because there exist pretty damn fucking retarded whites out there.
There has to be a system or something that sorts these things out. Not every white person is even desirable.

first use of math was by the Sumerians.

Aryan race is the only race worth a damn.

storyofmathematics.com/sumerian.html

Hello OP

What is a hospital without people to fill it. Is a church relevant if people don't congregate in it? It is people that matter. Our values and philosophies grow out of our temperment and proclivities.

"Sumer (a region of Mesopotamia, modern-day Iraq) was the birthplace of writing, the wheel, agriculture, the arch, the plow, irrigation and many other innovations, and is often referred to as the Cradle of Civilization. "

Aryans did that.
Not niggers.
Not gooks.
Not spics.
Not Jews.

Aryans.

WE gave birth to math and the sciences.
WE invented civilization, the rule of law and even the concept of worshiping a single God.

Not niggers.
Not gooks.
Not spics.
Not Jews.

Aryans did that. And if you're an Aryan person, THAT is the standard which you should be measuring your own character. What have YOU done for the master race?

The flame of our brilliance must never go out.

You keep saying this yet no one has given any indication that they're not against degeneracy even from their own kind. It's like you're oblivious to the fact that this place is filled with NS/fascists inspired by those who explicitly made it a point to purge their degenerates and out right practiced/encouraged eugenics.

No shit, again no one is saying this.

You know you are out of things to say when you resort to pulling shit out of your ass in order to try to form an argument against someone.

Why anyone in this thread continues to entertain your bullshit is beyond me.

Go fuck yourself indeed.

>>>/oven/

Absolutely not.
Look at South Africa, they were a first world country that went to third world status after blacks took over.

HELLO COMMON FILTH
NICE OF YOU TO SHIT UP THE BOARD AGAIN

For the last time for fucks sake, sure people matter but not all people matter equally. I thought people on Holla Forums would not have such a hard time grasping this shit. Not all people matter equally. Isnt 99% of the shit that goes on in here basically based on that??????

What I am trying to figure out is, which people matter more, and why. And so far, what I got is, technology is kinda the deciding factor.

Unless you're talking about immigration there's no way they can overrun Japan ever. Maybe with a Best Korea reunificiation now + a long time, even so very very doubtful they could overrun.

On China it's a struggling view… I don't want to see them fail, but I don't want to see them win, win, win too. They could vector power to take over Japan.

But I'm not even worried… uncle sam is there. I dare chinks to incorporate Taiwan.

Turbo autist on Holla Forums misses the point of a post. Why am i not fucking surprised

cause & effect

certain racial lineages through their own desire for improvement create tech.
Without the right one of the first you get none of the second.

Case in point; Africa

That's not an argument. Our values and philosophies led us to this shitty place where we are now, ruled by niggers and muslim mayors.

You're suggesting people who can build a computer should be the ubermensch, while Soldiers, Priests, Farmers, Teachers, Chefs etc should be looked on as sub-human?

No, I dont know how did you get to that conclusion, I never even said anything against the people you mentioned.

All I am saying is, our survival and quality of life is no longer increasing like it used to because our values are no longer as survival and quality of life related as they used to. And I am also saying that technology is having a much bigger influence on survival and quality of life then most people think, and that we should finance it more and promote it more.
We need to stop teaching kids bullshit like 'do what you like, you can totally be a president and astronaut, economy works on hobbies' and start teaching them things like 'this thing is extremely important, a whole bunch of stuff depends on it, and we really need more of it'.

So how does race come into this?

Well historically whites were much, much better at this then anyone else and so ideally society should be white, however no gets a pass on being a good for nothing useless person just because of his race.
Essentially and whenever possible, everyone gets a fair chance to compete and earn his place, a meritocracy where technology is a form of value. But if you dont have time to decide on a million people, its fair to say that.. I dont know, investing in an all white neighborhood will end up in more profits than investing in a all black ghetto slum.

I'm not getting how this whole "technology gives a person value " idea comes together. If it isn't that the people who create the technology get to be an elevated class, then what is it?

Correct, it was an observation. Topic of the thread is if tech matters more than race. My contention is that it doesn't. What are you tryng to say besides derailing with shitty non sequiturs

And how do we deal with all the negative behaviors and outcomes and actions that white people do? If we set standards so low, that all you have to do is be white, how is this society ever going to survive let alone prosper when you can be the most worthless piece of shit, and just have to be white to get away with it?
For example people here laugh and greentext lines from moonman song, it went something like 'you worthless black, your whole race is addicted to crack', but its completely fine when a white person is addicted to crack? And what about coal burners? They are white too, therefore coal burning is fine too? And what about feminism and egalitarianism and multiculti and all that kind of bullshit, that mainly white people do…..?

If we adopted some sort of more objective system of values, this shit would not be ok. Feminism wouldnt rule our courts because difference in sexes would be acknowledged, coal burning would be frowned upon because it produced less capable members of society, etc etc.

Burning coal is not good but at least self limiting because the progeny is not white. Many of the othernissues you address is a result of brainwashing. Multiculti bullshit is pushed in all facets in life including media and often at risk of jail time if you go against it. We all know who controls the media and hollywood, and the laws of a nation grows out of the fetid culture that has been bred over the last 7 decades. It sounds like you are more concerned with nature vs nurture than race vs technology. Remember what was able to grow out of the ashes of the degenerate weimar republic when the boot was lifted off their necks.

Lastly, i would rather live with my own people with the occassional meth addict than be a minority in a "better society". If we acted completely on various metrics instead of being loyal to our people, then we might as well just let high iq south east asians take over our society. Society needs morons to sweep the floors; it takes all kinds. Pitting yourself against the proles of your own race is a d&c marxist premise. There will always be people poorer than yourself, and you should want to help them as a fellow countryman.

You're doing a poor job of explaining how technology is the mark of a valuable person. Do you mean logic?

Well I just dont think that being white is some magical celestial pretty princess status devoid of all criticism and rationality and objective standards or that it is a sustainable policy for a white person to go around thinking the universe entitles them to all the food and shelter and everything they need….. no, they are simply going to drop dead one day because they did not work for their food and shelter because that's how the universe works. Resources are limited. We dont live in a flawless utopia. You have to compete for survival. Weakness should not be tolerated.

Well it was pretty simple and self evident to me, but people with formal education in technological things have more advanced analytical skills and logic as well. Other intellectuals just debate and debate and debate, but there's no real way to know who is right. They kinda just talk and that's it. But people who apply science, people who do technology, well these people are the ones who solve most if not all of our problems. Therefore they are the most valuable. They simply solve all the problems.

How often do you smell your own farts?

When you're not an underraged b&, youll understand the value of living amongst your own with camaraderie and shared values. If whiteness doesnt mean anything to you then fuck off back to reddit. God i want september 2014 first exodus back.

At least I know WHY I love x race and x people and x culture. My reasoning isnt illogical and unexplainable. I know why I'd like an all white society.
And yeah for the sake of argument I'd rather live in society with blacks who can cure cancer and mortality and all diseases and colonize other planets than live with a good for nothing braindead blondie drug addict who stabbed 7 people and escaped from prison and who from time to time maniacally starts cutting things and animals and people up because he is a deranged unstable objectively worthless cunt.

Guess at least I know I am in the wrong place. That's good. You guys go and join Aryan Brotherhood or some other shit organization with no objective values. I'd rather live the good life. You can also live the good life of prison rape, aids, hepatitis with your comrades, if that's how you define it.

You complaing about "white values" leading to the empirical endpoints of being ruled by niggers and muslims, then turn around and tell me youd rather be ruled by niggers and muslims. YOU are the problem. Take your egalitarian dogmatic bullshit on the way out.

There it is. You finally let it out.

Well, no shit. Take your hyper-individualistic bullshit and shove it up your kike loving ass, you good for nothing autist.

>>>/liberty/
And stay there

I said for the sake of argument you retarded cunts, you cant even argue. I posted very clearly that I value white people in general much more than other people, and explained why, because they are smarter, kinder, have objectively much better culture, that egalitarianism is bullshit and so on.

Only thing I am arguing here is: whites cant tolerate degeneracy and nigger behavior and so on, just because it comes from other whites. This is why we have nigger presidents and muslim mayors. Because white people, degenerate white people, allowed it to happen. This is why we need to build a better culture. A culture that does not allow this shit. A culture where criticizing niggers and muslims doesnt throw you in jail. A culture where values and laws are objective, and whites prosper because they work harder then niggers and muslims, where there is no welfare, affirmative action, people in power who do not deserve it, and so on.
Also who sages bumplocked thread?

At least I know I am in the wrong place. At the end of the day, reality will settle this dispute. You entitled little princesses that think the universe is going to reward you with everything you want in life just because you are white are in for a rude awakening. The universe doesnt care that you are white. You dont have any magical powers because you are white. If you cant compete you cant compete. Whether you are white or not doesnt even matter. Hitler gassed faggots and disabled cunts anyway. You losers wont get far enough to decide on your own life let alone anyone elses with that entitled mentality.

Nice blog autist

Yes we like reality better than your jewish stereotyoe postulating. We are also kicking you out because if you came to the determination that east asians built better societies than whites, you would rather live with the east asians because youre a retard and dont understand the value of a homogenous culture. Come back when youre at least 18.

This whole conversation in 1 picture. Subhuman think its superman. And yet reality is going to treat him like a subhuman regardless of opinions.

If by "reality" you mean ignorant liberal then sure.

It's cute how you think you wouldn't be sent to a camp, race traitor.

The real Supermen are of course people with STEM degrees, like OP.

And yet in the end nazis ended up camp'd. Reality doesnt give a shit about whether you think x or y. If you put reality second, you are just as delusional as race traitors, leftists, egalitarians, neo nazi subhumans, the list really goes on.

Only reason to value whites more, is because objectively some of them are more superior. That's it. No magical reasons. Esoteric bullshit doesnt stop bullets. If a white person is good for nothing and objectively useless, they are good for nothing objectively useless.

But user, it is you who is the subhuman. You go on talking about "reality" which to you, is a hyper-individual society devoid of racial homogeneity and composed of a disgusting amalgamation of your idealistic "superior" niggers muslims and whites. Something which has never existed and never will. It is you who has concocted this epic false fantasy, princess. By all means detach yourself from society, go indawoods and form your utopia with your magical dindus while being the poor little white boy of the group. I think it's incredibly funny that you brought up Hitler and NatSoc to try to get one over us, a person and ideology completely at odds with your little utopian inidivudalistic fantasy. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall because I pretty much know you're a literal autistic sperg who can't register what I'm saying at all but you're just so pathetic I can't help myself, you amuse me I guess.

Neo nazi subhuman is just a subhuman.

And who am I talking to? A proud National Socialist? Spare me.

Cant you read what's in the name field of my posts? I am blue eyed, blond, proud pro-white person and I also do my best to support my people and to create an ethnic all white nation state.. but I dont hate people who are valuable, competent, strong, intelligent, only reason I wouldnt procreate with such non-white person is because they tend to return to the mean, the whole bell curve thing, but that's the fucking thing, I have reasons. And for this reason when I see a blue eyed blond neo nazi with a beer gut and face tattoos, I dont feel sympathy but disgust, that guy is a fucking loser freak unfit or just as fit as an average nigger.

Mr. "I'd rather live with the niggers if they wuz all doctors n lawyers n shieeet". Who are you trying to fool, I mean besides yourself of course.

Who you would drop at the drop of a hat for a better deal as you have previously stated.

There's that term again. I'll ask again, am I talking to a proud National Socialist? Because all the evidence points towards the opposite.

Why do you keep changing your id.

Again, I am discussing principles and ideas, you clearly never did any rational thinking or you simply have no analytical skills, this shit is done in mathematics all the fucking time, its called mathematical induction……..
Anyway, I am pulling things to their logical extremes, to paint the picture bigger, make things easier to see.

And for the last time, I ask you: Why do you love white race? Is it for magical reasons? Or do you have a God damn fucking single rational thought in your head? I already said why I think magical reasons suck and my own reasons as well.

My modem is twitchy lately, it's some kind of a bug.

You think whites are better. Let me ask you a hypothetical since you love them so much. If you were black would you prefer to live among blacks, knowing that (by your own standards) they are inferior?

If that's what you call rambling like an autist, sure.

You never asked, you fucking idiot. Social cohesion, shared cultural ties (which are tied in with race no matter how many times you deny it dipshit), general comraderie, among other things. A person's race is like a long extended family. I'm not some hyper-individualistic autistic faggot who claims to be a proud anything yet would gladly reject his own for as you put it "the good life". But please by all means keep going on about how "proud" you are to be white, you fool no one but yourself.

Thank God I am not black, never thought about what I would do if I was, but I guess if I was one I'd live in complete isolation.. I realize that other blacks are clinically retarded and I'd be much better off without any of them around, and I would also not want to shit up the gene pool of others.

Ok so basically culture, and you claim race and culture are inseparable, but again it goes back to whether you can prove this rationally and support it with hard, physical evidence, or we are back to magical reasons.
Not even to mention that 'general comraderie' is pretty fucking hard to even define precisely in the first place.

And if you'd rather live in basically a gulag than a modern day America or Britain, I'd call you delusional. Yes America and Britain for example have shitskins, and yes in reality shitskins are fucking horrible, and yes multiculturalism failed if we look at it not for the sake of argument, but it still offers higher quality of life than Siberian gulag. Would you rather live in a 20th century Siberian gulag if all prisoners there were white?

Because afterall culture springs out of thin air. You sure as hell aren't from here if you're still this blind.

Would any American/European living in a prison in their native land completly abandon their heritage and people for being in captivity in their country? Your question is fucking retarded (like you) if I was from Siberia I would live in Siberia period.

Yep, you're an autist alright

I don't think OP is entirely without a point, though his autistic rambling about STEM and technology don't help his case. There are problems with our society and certain members of our race, and those are things that will have to be looked into once we have ensured our survival.

If you think about it, maybe only the top 10 or 5 percent of a race can take credit for the tech a civilization achieves.

Only the top 5 or 4 percent of a race can be considered "Supermen" and even then it varies.