Pepe Toynbee Tiles embedded in Asphault cannot be removed until the street is repaved

Toynbee Tiles are Linoleum Cutouts pieces with Asphalt crack filer used to bond the image/pepe/artwork to the Road. These cannot be removed, and the road has to be repaved. If they are placed at busy intersections with a lot of pedestrians its message is viewed by a lot of people. They are placed , pressed into the ground by standing on them, and they are covered by black roofing paper. After enough cars have driven over the Tile Piece eventually the black roofing paper gets pulled off and reveals the Toynbee Tile and its message.

Asphalt is a liquid not a solid and is actually a liquid.

For cities i think these Toynbee Tiles would piss off jews to no end seeing as they have to repave a street that has a tile stating "Jew lies Matter" or something to that effect

Other urls found in this thread:

graffiti-street-art.wonderhowto
upi.com/Odd_News/2006/06/19/Odd-Toynbee-plaques-just-litter-in-Chicago/UPI-31311150735443/
supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Tulpa
supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Tulpa:_Tibetan_Spirit_Sigil
stencilrevolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The guy that did/does the toynbee tiles has a car that has the floorboard for the passenger seat removed, so he could literally just drop out one of these onto a road and let it melt in, allowing him to place it in busy areas without being noticed, and once even did it on a busy highway.

Who would stand in the middle of a highway to read a shitpost?

I dont get it

Bong here, they actually repave the whole road for minor repairs?
Over here, they would just dig the tile out and patch it up with some low quality tarmac, doing just a bad enough job so when winter comes, ice can hydraulic the hole into a bigger one.
This is why our roads are in a shit state…
just fuck my Infrastructure up fam

Oh boy, if you think YOUR infrastructure is bad…..

Well, the guy that did the toynbee tiles is a bit of an autist. He was aware enough to know that jews are involved in the elites, but is also a bit paranoid in that he mistook some violent spic neighbors attacking him once as an attack by the elites on him personally, and since then he's shut himself into his boarded up house, and when a guy doing a documentary investigating the Toynbee tiles eventually found out who was doing it, the guy refused to even come to the door or communicate with him.

Well, whatever is in the tiles would have to be bad enough to get a local to contact whoever has authority over road maintenance in the area, and then pay people to come and fix it, so in the end most of the time it'd probably just get left there.

Its not awful but some winters leave us with some mighty potholes.
Its stupid really, the local councils spend way more compensating drivers for damage to wheels and suspension than it costs to fix the hole properly.

I see but user, pepe is an anti semitic hate symbol you know…
:^)

Couldn't this just be covered up with a black tile instead of repaving? Or paint for that matter?

That wouldn't be difficult to pull off if you bought/had a complete junker to work with.

What do you mean by a black tile? how would it stick there?

If you paint over the toynbee tile cars will eventually rub off the paint revealing the linoleum message.

If these Pepe Toynbee Tiles start showing up near Jewish areas or just messages like "Jew Lies Matter" start to get observed daily be pedestrians it breaks down the Jewish Threat of mentioning the holhoax to dredge americans emotions.

Do you live in an urban area, and are you constantly assaulted by Jewish Mainstream Media Propaganda? I am.

It is nice to see a something like a "jew lies matter" toynbee tile because it breaks through all that jewish noise and its difficult as hell for them to be removed.

They have to repave the road here in the USA.

Here in NYC they just let stuff like that as well as cracks and potholes just stay until the entire road is shit up, then they repave the entire thing at once. I have never seen them put in effort to fix one pothole or vandalism in an otherwise fine road. Also our roads are not made of bricks here

you make the tile and u can just stand on the tile to "set it" and then cars start to run it over.

you don't need to have a junker car and cut out the bottom to place these like the original toynbee tile man.

just carry the toynbee tile in a pizza box, squirt some asphalt crack filler and stand on the tile for 30 seconds and walk away. if it is a busy intersection / crosswalk which is where u should place these for high pedestrian visibility , cars will start to run over the tile immediately.

destructables D O T O R G /node/55

graffiti-street-art.wonderhowto D O T C O M /how-to/make-linoleum-asphalt-mosaics-with-craftzine-272177/

I remember talking about this some months ago, hope somebody figures out how to do it.

NO THANKS FBI

Holla Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

Clearly you've never driven a vehicle in the great state of Minnesota.

How does that work? Asphalt may be technically liquid, but it's still fuckin SOLID. You can't just "set" some shit in there by stepping on it for 30 seconds. Only way I see that working is if the road was freshly paved, and even then asphalt takes like a day to dry.

You are 100% correct that toynbee tiles bond best with a freshly paved road, and will last the longest because the Municipal Gov won't have the funds to repave. So always be on the lookout for freshly paved roads, and there is always one a in a big city because it is always under construction. Heck maybe you could look up a schedule for where the freshly paved roads will be.

IF the road is not freshly paved you need to create the best bonding surface as possible. Bring a small hand held broom and sweep the area of little rocks dirt for the area that the tile would be on. Then apply a lot of the asphalt crack filler so that the entire area is covered. You want the layer to be road - asphalt crack filler - Toynbee tile. so its critical to sweep the rocks and dirt away!

REMEMBER when you place the Toynbee Tile it is NOT immediately seen since the graphic part (top) is covered by black roofing paper. After car, after car, after car has run over the Tile and pushed it further and further into the road eventually the black roofing paper gets ripped away from a tire or wind. Then the message on the Tile is revealed.

Does this make sense?

The Tile is hidden by the top layer which has a black pieces of roofing paper on top, when you first place it there. Traffic, cars and trucks run over it time and time again and it rips off or tears away that black roofing paper sooner or later but not before it is pushed into the ground permanently. These have to be placed around busy intersections.

Dress up as a drunk bum with a pizza box and place em ez peezy

I meant a black Toynbee tile like the ones OP is talking about. What's stopping them from just stacking one on top of the other?

And OP proved he was a retard yet again

Toynbee tiles are linoleum printed asphalt.
Block printed asphalt.

Idea for message:
YOU ARE TARGETED, THIS AREA AND ALL ASSOCIATED INDIVIDUALS ARE COMPROMISED
LOOK INTO THE INSTITUTIONAL LONG MARCH, KEEP WATCHING CNN.
GOOGLE: "GOYIM" AND SEE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES - WE ARE YEAR ZERO

What po-dunk nigger cities still pave main thoroughfares with asphalt?

A lot of cities are so mismanaged it's going on 15-20 years since they've done any sort of extensive road work.

I like this idea and will devote some of my time to completing this. I'm in a spic dominated neighborhood and can even pay a few of the kids that run the street corners to plant some of these. I've also been wanting to get some of them to glue up the Hillary 'They live' inspired-consume pictures on all the local businesses. A guerilla graffiti op over the next two weeks is a great idea and I recommend all anons get out some petty cash and get a little army of minorities to start it.

Nothing

too long of a message

this

these are pretty easy to make - we made them in school.

If you want to find the tools search lino printing - you can get linoleum from most craft stores

In hindsight the colors on this should be reversed because the lino itself needs to be red

Put swatikas everywhere

they're not "printed", its different peices of linoleum glued to asphalt. a belt sander would tear it up fairly quickly. also just using a weed torch with a and a pry bar would remove it. asphalt becomes very soft in the heat. In the summer i've had jack stands holding up the front end my car sink almost an inch in to the street. OP is still retarded if he thinks the only way this can be removed is by repaving the road.

People still have to be employed to un-fuck the pavement. it's going to take a while and if you do shit like paste swastikas on it the tears will be great

further proof op is retarded
upi.com/Odd_News/2006/06/19/Odd-Toynbee-plaques-just-litter-in-Chicago/UPI-31311150735443/

Ispirational

Too elaborate. It's pointed out that the linoleum can be pried out. Use the crack filler. It's been used in graph a long time now.
Just write backwards on tarpaper, roll it up, then unroll on pavement, asphalt, concrete, brick or whatever. When the paper is weathered away, the crack filler is still there.
I'm not even sure you could paint over it in multiple coats.

Not to mention terrified of discovery. In Resurrect Dead, he wouldn't come out when his fellow autists filming the documentary tracked him down.

It's a one-way ticket to a "hate crime" ass-fucking, but I want to see this and variations on the theme so damned badly.

Jews are the elites, the gentiles are just shabbos goyim.

I could remove the message in about 30seconds.

When it rains the waterproofing keeps it sealed out just a bit longer. Your message is barely visible when dry, so only observant people see it.

Remember it took over 10 years to find the original Toynbee tile guy. I'd say were fucked anyway by 2026 if things don't change. Just do it.

This isn't a bad idea OP

were meming hardcore now boys

supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Tulpa

supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Tulpa:_Tibetan_Spirit_Sigil

Also I want to suggest the winterchan sigil

I like the font & messsage. The letters have to be white or green so that they have a good contrast and pop. So that the pedestrians eye is drawn towards the collar contrast against the asphalt.

I think its difficult to find actual 100% linoleum. There are a lot of pseudo linoleum

stencilrevolution d o t c o m /tutorials/asphalt-mosaics/

The so-called “Toynbee Tiles” are made out of two kinds of floor covering material: Vinyl Composition Tile and true Linoleum.

Do you realize how big of an issue this becomes at busy intersections with important crosswalks. Furthermore when the Toynbee Tile gets revealed a lot of cars have pushed it deep into the Asphalt so it could almost be level with the asphalt around it. That isn't terribly easy to pry it out. This is more difficult to move the Wheat Paste posters, or negro graphiti.

good idea

so instead of cutting out larger strips of linoleum just make letters from tiny little bits of linoleum say marble size or smaller. I'm not saying these are permanent but they last for a long time.

Also if you think the city is going to make it a priority to remove these then you haven't lived in a big city.

How long does the weather proofing spray last in a sunny area? Does the sun cook it away quickly?

He often put them in the asphalt on crosswalks. Anybody looking at their feet a lot of people, trust me will see it.

They're all over Philly.

No, they don't. In practice, the tiles stay there for decades.