German small arms ammo sales grow tenfold, total arms sales hit new record

The germans are getting itchy and a little paranoid right now.

archive.is/KyaRz

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ikq4N
welt.de/politik/ausland/article159078296/Deutsche-Leopard-Panzer-werden-an-russische-Grenze-verlegt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Question is are they going to use them. Just like the US if hillary steals the election, or Russia going to war with US.

Having them is not the full question.

those look sexy. can any gunfag identify them?

looks like a famas

Look closer, those arms are for export sales, not German citizens

Kill yourself

I recently talked to a friend in sweden

A year ago he was staunchly pro-refugee

Today, he was more staunchly against them than I had been in arguments previous.

It seems like things might be shifting.

I think its an H&K MP5 without the front grip/shroud attached.

Theyre selling arms to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and Switzerland. The German public hasnt bought $4 billion in arms and ammunition. Unfortunately.

That was to be expected. Normies are like leaves in the wind.

And the "small" part of that huge sale is still going to German hands. And these are legal.
No libshit dares to count the number of illegal guns. That exposes the mud terrorists and how ineffective their little gun control is.

Bavarian policeman dies after battle with far-right gunman
archive.is/ikq4N
- 20 Oct 2016

Nah, they'll never use them. Silly goyim. Germans are over. It's 2016.

Not to mention that merely the posession of firearms requires either a year of mandatory gun club attendance or spending between 2000 - 3000€ for a hunting license.

They need the will to use the tools they have much like Americans who tout the 2nd amendment. We have it. It is there. Will it ever be exercised to it's fullest extent? We will see eventually.

The suspect opened fire on the officers and three other officers were also wounded in the incident.

Good. That is how gun confiscation is supposed to go. If they take 4 casualties at every house they will run out of men before they can do one town.

that was also my first thought but google shows that that is not how the mp5 disassembles.

This. Based bolan needs no guns. Based bolan asks merkel to create EU army for based bolan.
Bolan strong. Keeps EU alive pls.

Reichsbürger are pretty much just our insane cuckservatives. Have you ever wonder why they never dare to raid a real NS group?

Oh, did you brigaded from vyklop just to lie, janunsz?
First of all, the "mandatory" attendance can just boil down to having a 10 min talk with the old men each week and they can just write down that you "shot" something.

Second of all, no WBK test is that expensive. Maybe you can cite some sources? I doubt you can.
Daily reminder that bolan is subhuman no gun and they want to wipe Germany out. Good night.

BASED
Thanks for refuting me. Hope rises.

These are exports, you absolute mongoloid.

Lern lesen du Legastheniker, die 2k bezogen sich auf den Jagdschein der um einiges mehr beinhaltet als nur nen WBK-Test.
wew, biste etwas wieder der arschverletzte autist?

Yeah, Germans still have a will to fight and I've noticed that they are about to snap at any given moment.

Wish I could say the same for Sweden.

Big deal, lots of countries have club membership as a requirement, it's nothing. As far as the license, stop being a cheap Jew. You're telling us what with that? Your life isn't worth that amount and or you don't have it? Because if it's the later, maybe you should be working now.

EVERYONE STOCK UP. Don't depend on anyone for your safety. YOU!!! defend yourself and your family.

don't take the bait eurobro, you guy's time is coming soon

wow it's literally nothing
It'd mean something if we could track domestic ammo purchases

TO ARMS DEUTSCHBROS!
Get us burgers out of your country by force if necessary and deal with the EU kike puppets before they nuke the slavs!

THE CALL OF REVOLUTION BECKONS WORLDWIDE!

Nope, famas is a bullpup firearm. Meaning the action is in front of the magazine. This clearly shows the mag well in front.

News
Bavarian policeman dies after battle with far-right gunman
A German policeman has succumbed to injuries sustained in a gun battle on Wednesday with an alleged far-right extremist. The shooting happened when officers attempted to confiscate firearms from a local man.
German police vehicle
A police spokesman confirmed on Thursday morning that the 32-year-old officer had died, hours after a shootout in Georgensgmünd, a town in Germany's southern Bavaria state.
"He is definitely dead now," said the spokesman, referring to confusion on Wednesday evening that led to police falsely stating that the officer had already died when he remained critically injured in hospital.

In my weaker moments, I know that feel.

Everyone is waiting for everyone else to start fighting back against the monsters that invade our lands. Someone has to draw the line and say "No more!" and the rest will follow.

No guns for bad goyim.

WEW
Google Übersetzer ist nicht immer dein bestes Hilfsgerät, janunsz.

KEK
Russen und Scheißpolen bleiben auf ewig Untermenschen.

Joke's on you when it's all exports/local subhumans getting ready for the Jihad.

It is a /k/ joke

kek

Well DB is going down under and they have an infestation of 2 mil Merkel's pets.
And they ain't stupid.

That's an MP5K-Navy, the short version with the 3-lug and plastic lower. Note the short barrel and muzzle with 3-lugs for the QD suppressor.

It is in the production line, so it lacks the "triple tree" with the sight and the cocking tube.

The

Good, they deserved every bullet, taking a man's weapons because he's deemed "Unfit"

Hell, anyone who would point at this man and call him unfit because he shot at cops would be retarded, because he legally owned those weapons and did nothing until antagonized on his own property.

Fixed

I talked to some centrist cuck friend about this and even he doesnt agree that being "unfit" is a reason to raid a person's home and take his shit away. This is a gun control cuck btw.
Uncuckening is coming.

So it's nothing then

Let's hope it's not the 'approved refugee kids' buying them with Saudi money

I wonder who is buying. Germans can't own guns for self defense. Only for hunting and sport and it takes about a year to get the license. Which the article confirms all this shit is for export Germany is still fucked

I wonder if the Waffen SS is coming back?

FTFY

i guess paranoid hits it pretty good.
also

welt.de/politik/ausland/article159078296/Deutsche-Leopard-Panzer-werden-an-russische-Grenze-verlegt.html

I guess its just for the business.
Warmongering for more money for the weapon industry