"What was fake on the Internet this election: George Soros’s voting machines"

archive.fo/PUv7g
By Caitlin Dewey

the fact that many are old, outdated and subject to error/attack

In one tweet, for instance — RTed 1,800 times — a Twitter user by the name of Quinton Jackson surfaces an email “from” Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, that Jackson claims is dismissive of the black vote. In fact, as Tufekci points out, the email was sent to Podesta, and Podesta’s response refers only to “strengthen[ing] the overall structure” of the campaign’s outreach to black voters.

I think we should add Caitlin Dewey to #TheList

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishworldreview.com/1215/dewey121115.php3
twitter.com/caitlindewey
archive.is/zX9zN
archive.is/eqz1O
archive.is/rzjb5
thegateway*pundit.com/2016/10/company-that-supplied-voting-machines-to-22-states-donated-to-the-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/790999040464785408
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember that name from the early Gamergate period. I don't know if this specific article is full of shit but she's in general full of shit. I'll try to find the relevant links and post them.

Who the fuck is Zeynep Tufekci ?

Turkey analyst, linked to the Berkman Center.

To address the heart of the claims: what were the original claims to begin with? What was the first article to cover this?

Was the company linked to Venezuela? Possibly Venezuelan intelligence?

Are the machines being used or not? Wasn't there a campaign of people calling their county voting commissioners? Did you get a response?

If these machines aren't being used, who makes the ones that are?

Wapo jumped the shark a long time ago, now they're just blog spam running a previously decent newspapers name through the mud.

I eagerly await your findings.

What the fuck is the Berkman Center?

This is some crazy damage control. I can feel the reporter sweating from this side of the screen. They are terrified. They know the goyim are awakening and nothing works.

I need to search r/Kotakuinaction/ but I'll do that tomorrow. (You can do it for me if you want.) There's a few threads on Caitlin Dewey's bullshit and how she pushed the Anita Sarkeesian narrative a few times. I also think she defended Wikipedia when their ridiculous Gamergate article generated a shitstorm.

I think first it was a Wikileaks cable – not the latest Podesta e-mails – that someone posted on Twitter and then I think the Daily Caller wrote an article about Smartmatic. Then that article was updated, they added a paragraph to say that Smartmatic said in a press release that their voting machines will not be used in the presidential election. If someone wants me to the links I'll find them tomorrow morning when I wake up.

That's a good question. There should be a map of voting machines in the US showing which company owns what and if these companies have links to lobbyists or to a political party. I remember reading a recent (August/September) article saying that in five states there are voting machines with no paper trail, which means recounts are impossible.

> jewishworldreview.com/1215/dewey121115.php3
> twitter.com/caitlindewey

Just a few of her prize articles.
"This horrifying and newly trendy online-harassment tactic is ruining careers" (April 11, 2016)
archive.is/zX9zN

"The United Nations has a radical, dangerous vision for the future of the Web" (September 24, 2016)
archive.is/eqz1O

"How do you stop online harassment? Try banning the men." (April 14, 2016)
archive.is/rzjb5

This is the most pathetic excuse for """journalism""" I've ever read. Add her to the list or better yet get the rope

speaking of voting machines, what is this company Dominion Voting? I'm leaving soon I can't do it this morning but can others try to find out if they really gave money to the Clinton Foundation?

Company that Supplied Voting Machines to 22 States Donated to Clinton Foundation

thegateway*pundit.com/2016/10/company-that-supplied-voting-machines-to-22-states-donated-to-the-clinton-foundation/

twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/790999040464785408

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_Voting

Yep. There's a few others, really she's just a Jessica Valenti wannabe who will never get recognition. If there's some insane theory she can latch on to, she'll stick to it.

well well

>Death by a 1000 Jewish papercuts.