Thursday 10/27 - Springfield, OH - 1:00 EDT
Thursday 10/27 - Toledo, OH - 4:00 EDT

Other urls found in this thread:

jebse.cx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for visibility

bump

I wonder why…

Also, I presume if I got the brown off my eyes removed, I'd be left with some Heterochromia shade no? Since the rest is just a mix of green and yellow.

Awaiting this rally to see if Trump gives further hints… of the order!

Give us the order mr trump

LA RWDS!

bump

Beautiful.

Trump tells the expensive venues to fuck off and just hangs speakers off of cherry-pickers in a field. People still flock to him.

PLANE SPOTTED

AND BY PLANE I MEAN HELICOPTER

Horry shit a rally in Washington DC. Hes gonna get so many bird doggers there I kinda want to go just to see the line and what its like. But I live in VA and dont want to ride the metro there and deal with niggers just to get doxxed. Will be funny as fuck though Im sure.

Anyone else vote yet btw? Turning in my absentee envelope tonight.

What a portentious number

Looks like a motorized glider thing to me.

what a patriot

MOTORCADE INCOMING

TRUMP TIME

THE GOD EMPEROR ARRIVES

Sometimes I secretly wish that Donald Trump was more like Nigel Farage.

RSBN with the Real Player stream. Come on, guys.

You wish he was irrelevant?

I just really like how Nigel speaks. He probably wouldn't be as effective in the U.S. though because he speaks on a higher level than most Americans can listen.

When Trump convinces the NOG to strike first against the ZOG because they did not put respect on the NOGS name!

If by higher you mean he goes too fast and speaks too softly then yes, all Bongs do. But he did a good job shouting loud enough in Mississippi.

I love how Trump openly announces the rigged system the corruption. In his early speeches Donald Trump called for Deportation Squads!!!!

Hollywood Jews are shitting themselves realizing their cheap illegal labor is going to be GONE! Jews are realizing they can't complain about human rights, after breaking the back of the American Blue Collar Worker who views the main stream media and Jew Groups (attorneys professors producers directors etc) as complete traitors to the this Country.

We have insane corruption in this country. At UCLA we have a Law Student who got a Full Scholarship paid for by California Ta Dollars and he is an illegal immigrant. We live in crazy times and they call for even crazier solutions!

MAGA

Blacks for Trump

Yea, he was great in Mississippi.

I just mean he uses a larger vocabulary and has longer sentences. Wouldn't work in the U.S. though.

Would you Holla Forums? :^)

Who is going to pay for the wall!?

MEXICO!

get ready america!

PILES OF DEAD ARAB BODIES AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!!!!

Go back.

Make duels great again.

Mr Biden Mr Tough Guy

I hope Trump headbuts this cunt Biden after Hillary is arrested by the Deportation Squads.

BIDEN BTFO

MR TOUGH GUY
TRY ME YOU LIL BITCH

Low energie

check'd and kek'd, Trump still taken punches at Jeb. Jeb suicide when?

(Checked)
jebse.cx

I really hope Trump realizes that was a false flag and he's just saying this because normalfags don't

35% TAX REDUCTION FOR FAMILIES WITH 2 CHILDREN

The point is Obama said "Don't cross this line", and it was crossed, and Obama did nothing.
He's a wimp.

It was crossed by the people we were funding instead of Assad though.

Not necessary IMO. Both of those can be worked around with plain language and digestible sentences. Trump reminds me of a Supreme Court level lawyer I used to know, he refused to ever sound "educated", even wore only sneakers and jeans outside of court. He was so effective at making people listen it wasnt funny.

ONE PEOPLE UNDER ONE CHRISTIAN GOD SALUTING ONE AMERICAN FLAG!!

PRAISE KEK