DIKILEAKS dump II: 8pol concerned af

Seventh son posted this on the 504um and while it is nice that they are finally addressing the souring relations all of that falls flat once you notice that this thread was posted in the shitposting forum.

fuck these faggots

epic e-drama

It might even be staged, like a good old wrestling match?

Kindly fuck off

That's actually my email to seventh son, what a piece of shit.

Here's proof:

Who is this autist?

yeah I think so

He's responding to this email I sent:

It's not staged, I sent an email to them to try to get them to chill the fuck out with their /polmeta/ spamming.

There are literal screenshots of multiple TRS-anons talking about infiltrating 8/pol/ and sliding threads that proved they were doing so.

If anyone listens to TDS, they routinely shit on 8/pol/ for being too paranoid, or too cynical about the alt-right. I don't know if they're just frustrated that most anons here have actual concerns about privacy, or what…

What faggots

What a piece of shit that guy is.

Funny thing is I'm actually BO of /trs/. Going to make sure it's a wonderful archive of all their bullshit.

who fucking cares

sage

TRSIDF has arrived

The fag is drunk on his own power

All this fucking condoning of homosexuality and subversion, they are truly the kikes of the white race.

How in the fuck do you get an anonymous hivemind with no leaders to apologize to you?

Are they retarded?

The fucking IRONY of these guys calling me duplicitous is enraging.

Kinda like what they do here, right? Kinda like when they make fun of 8/pol/ anons for being paranoid, right?

Some of the shit we've uncovered/researched is terrifying. We know this site has been made a massive target by multiple ZOG-affiliated groups. Paranoia is only natural.

Besides, TRS is extremely paranoid, hence the private forums.

Who are these people and why are they supposed to matter?

Guy who owns TRS being a subversive cunt again.

the private invite only forums.

Actually it is not since you just admitted to being the TRS board owner on this site. A board made for documenting things you don't like about TRS. Very odd you left out the first email you sent begging to be a mod on their private forum as well. Take your fedora and go back to making videos, attention whoring fag.

But these fags aren't welcome here so why pay attention to them so much? I refuse to even use the term 'alt-right' anyway.

Private (((alt right))) forum who makes a bunch of podcasts. Think Tumblr for white nationalists

I am the TRS board owner, and offered you the board in a gesture of peace. Now that SS proved to be a cunt instead, it will now become a TRS shilling archive. When did I beg to be a mod? I'll post the full exchange in a second.

Full conversation

This guy is a fucking retard, holy shit

the retardation astounds me

MFW I have a TRS account and I like the podcasts but I think the forum is cancer, and haven't posted in months. (That "Captain Flatbill" guy always had good stuff to say though.)

In case anyone wants to help, I started a thread that can serve as a permanent TRS shilling archive: >>>/trs/1462

If anyone wants to help move stuff from >>>/polmeta/12189 it'd be appreciated

Zero self awareness.

CF was right

Those niggers need to say on their side of town. They're the ones who start shit. If they keep it up, they can find out that being larping name fags on the interwebs can have real life consequences

Ban this divisive bullshit already.

Kill yourself lad.

WEW LAD

TestTestTestTestTestTestTest