Clinton is going to steal Texas

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

This is urgent.

Soros polling machines will turn for Clinton due to this. If she gets Texas, she wins.

There's already a thread up

Steers and queers, never forget.

But don't worry, Trump will win California. You Tex-cucks are irrelevant as always.

DAILY REMINDER THAT TEXAS CHOSE EL RATO OVER TRUMP

Probably because of the rigging they are doing now.

This.

Stop.

Thanks for correcting the record

Fuck off, Tex-cuck. Everyone hates you and this election will prove your fantasy of being patriotic as being bullshit when your state votes Clinton and California votes Trump.

Why don't you try to secede again? You anti-American faggots.

wew lad

tbh they're right
Texans are probably some of the biggest spic defenders in the country with outcries of muh tejanos, muh legal immigrants, juan provides me with cheap labor, muh gdp, muh compassionate conservatism

|
|>
|

You couldn't handle the banter during the primaries, and you can't handle it now.

Pay attention Holla Forums smaller thread but they are revealing the ctr tactics. Their virgin nerd tactics lulz

Yes fink, make it about a primary and not Soros peeps stealing the election for Hillary. Curse dem texans and forget the vote theft in process goys

I'll gladly pay an extra 50-100% to hire John, Hans or Christopher instead. You always get what you pay for.

I bet your faggot ass wasn't even on here during the primaries.

California will vote Trump, that will win him the election. While Texas is busy sucking migrant dick, California is fighting it. I can't wait to see you Tex-cucks try to explain how they nearly lost Trump the election only for "Commiefornia" to save it.

if you're going to rig an election, you have to do it in such a way that people don't immediately suspect that you did it. texas is an R stronghold, much like how california is a D stronghold. no amount of polling will change that in people's minds. part of me wants to see if they're actually stupid/desperate enough to do it

There are no parties anymore, you dumb cuck.

What else do should we think about other than the election fraud and vote rigging moshe

To be fair, that other thread is fairly disinfo. They never reveal rigging on the screen, it's always done on the back end with 'minus votes' and 'fractional voting'. Look up those terms.

Texas is not an R stronghold since 40% of their population is Mestizo trash. Texas will be extremely contested territory in 2020 and full blue in 2024 if things don't reverse themselves.

explain that to all the people who always vote right down the party line, you stupid nigger

Someone just brought this up to me in a Holla Forums thread, stop panicking Holla Forums even RCP's own aggregate shows that Texas is going Republican and that's with how biased the polls are. He'll probably win it with a double digit lead.

I have not seen a single Clinton yard sign in Texas.
Almost every yard has a Trump sign, every-time you go to the grocery store you see at least 2 MAGA hats. This is highly unrealistic.

If those people still exist, then this election was worthless.

When Hillary steals the election, Texas is where the RWDS are going to start.

Of course they still exist even if they're on the decline.

i have seen ONE clinton yard sign and i live in the commifornia bay area, and it's been there since the primaries on some fat, middle-aged woman's lawn. i don't think anybody really gives enough of a shit about her to show their support openly

Shills for "Texas being Blue" are showing up all over the place.
I guess El Rato and the Bushes are going to help rig it for Hillary.

Let me explain something for those who don't live in California. On the ballot for President are 5 candidates: Hillary, a spic, Trump, Stein, and Johnson. Stein and the spic are going to split the votes that would normally go to Clinton, suring up Trump's victory. I've talked to lots of liberals and spics in Southern California, none of them are willing to vote Clinton, a lot of them are willing to vote third party.

Trump will win California because of Mexicans voting for a Hispanic name and liberals voting for Stein. It's going to be glorious.

I hope you are right because California is about the only other State from Texas that truly understands the Mexican problem.

More Texas Blue shilling.