Woodstock Ontario Nurse "Kills" Invalids

Former Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing 8 murder charges in deaths of elderly patients

Elizabeth Tracy Mae Wettlaufer, 49, worked at Caressant Care Nursing and Retirement Homes

A former Woodstock, Ont., nurse killed eight elderly patients in southwestern Ontario nursing homes, Ontario Provincial Police allege.

Elizabeth Tracy Mae Wettlaufer, 49, is facing eight counts of first-degree murder in deaths between August 2007 and August 2014, police said during a Tuesday morning news conference in Woodstock.

The victims were between the ages of 75 and 96. Police would not say how they died, except that seven were administered a fatal dose of a drug.

Wettlaufer was employed by Caressant Care Nursing and Retirement Homes, which operates six facilities in southwest Ontario. Seven of the victims died at the company's location in Woodstock, a community of some 37,000 people about halfway between London and Hamilton.

She was also employed at the Meadow Park facility in London, where the other victim died.

Woodstock police confirmed to CBC News that a Facebook page registered to "Bethe Wettlaufer" belongs to the suspect.

On Sept. 28, 2015, a post on that page featured the words: "My own voice called to me in the darkness. Others hands lifted me when I chose the light. One year ago I woke up not dead. 365 days clean and sober."

Read the rest here: cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/police-investigate-multiple-jurisdiction-death-1.3818887

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/15/world/la-fg-india-mercy-killings-20130116
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old boomers ought to die for pozzing the country so hard.

right on time Moishe

How long before this becomes a deliberate policy? Gotta save on those healthcare costs goy!

PUBLIC HANGING NAO

Fucking kill yourself.

I know some people in Ohio that are from (((Texas))) that do this kind of shit.

I'm not at all against this. For the faggots that are like "moishe wants to save on healthcare costs", consider this: by the time someone gets to a nursing home, they're dead. Their heart beats but it's just an endless stream of adult diapers, high octane medications, and fucking horrible food. I think murdering people is wrong but keeping some 92-year-old with dementia in a fucking holding cell until his or her body dies is stupid.
Also, that's the LAST generation that will ever be getting their asses wiped by a younger one en masse. People live, grow old, and die. Not live, grow old, and kept artificially alive by a frankensteinian level of medical science.

Euthanize is fine?

archive.is won't load for me right now so I can't create the archive.is link

The boomer generation absolutely pozzed the country. Under them the nation was jewed, multikulted, underwent massive demographic changes, fagged-up, etc. and they all just want to retire to their cottages and with their expensive cars and other bullshit while their children can't even get an apartment and certainly don't have enough resources or time to reproduce.

I myself have absolutely no intention to burden any grandchildren I might theoretically ever have. I would just off myself when I notice "the decline" has set in and make sure my most redpilled descendants get all my assets. Hell I don't even intend to make money or acquire land or do much with my life except for the purpose of supporting my descendants. There's not much I want in life and all the excess wealth ought to go to raising children instead of decadent bullshit. I don't want to suffer the indignity of being a bed-ridden drugged up cripple.

In southern India, relatives sometimes quietly kill their elders

INNAMREDIYARPATTI, India — Michael headed for work at a textile mill, leaving his wife, children and infirm mother at home in this impoverished part of southern India. When he returned a few hours later, his mother's body was propped up in a chair surrounded by villagers and decorated with flowers, poisoned by his wife with a potion in a local form of mercy killing known as thalaikoothal.

Three decades later, he harbors no ill will toward his wife. "My mother had been sick and in pain for 20 days and wasn't eating properly," said Michael, 62, who like many southern Indians uses one name. "I was thinking of doing it myself. It was time, and there wasn't enough food to go around."

Even as India debates the morality and legality of euthanasia, three districts in the southern state of Tamil Nadu have been quietly carrying out a homegrown version for decades, or centuries, depending on whom you ask.

The practice in one small corner of India has declined under the spotlight after a high-profile 2010 case and growing opposition from elderly rights groups, but dozens, even hundreds, of cases of thalaikoothal, or "head pouring," occur quietly each year, people say.

"Some call it euthanasia," said Rajeshwar Devarakonda, social protection head at HelpAge India, a civic group focused on elderly care. "Others call it homicide."

Although it can take various forms, a common approach is that once an elderly relative becomes seriously ill and the family can't afford to care for the person, a date is set. Often relatives are called to say goodbye or even participate. The victim is given an oil bath, a head massage perhaps involving cold water and an exceedingly large amount of green coconut milk, leading to death.

Reducing a sick or frail person's body temperature can bring on heart failure, said Dr. Raja Natrajan, a geriatrician, while drinking excessive liquids can induce renal failure.

In a variation, victims are force-fed cow's milk and their noses pinched shut — an act called "milk therapy" — resulting in "breathing problems," said S. Gurusamy, a sociology professor at the Gandhigram Rural Institute.

Thalaikoothal — traditionally for those 50 and older who become incapacitated, although younger people who become very ill are also targeted — is as natural as a birthday or wedding, some say. "It's just the cycle of life," said Kalimuthu, 60, a Peraiyur village farmer with a white, receding hairline and a wispy mustache.

Read the rest here: articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/15/world/la-fg-india-mercy-killings-20130116

Back to >>>/4chon/ with you, butthurt anti-white.

Why the jew quotes around Texas?

Is this a bot? Why is it redirecting us to these sites?

Oy vey I hope you're being paid for this.

Eh, I wouldnt get too riled up

I've worked in a nursing home before, specifically long term care. The first place I've worked at I could think of three people I wish someone would put out of their misery. Its been years but I would bet that they're still alive. When I started working there I would have dreams and nightmares about them, I would imagine myself with a ski mask and a shot gun walking the halls, entering their rooms and taking care of them. A lot of times a family wouldnt have the courage to tell the doctor to let mom/dad die peacefully, through their inaction they would allow someone to be artificially kept alive after they really should have died. I've seen people who have had a stroke locked inside their body, their mind barely there, their bodies unable to respond to any stimuli. Cowardly children who plead with their doctors to "save mama" even when shes a vegetable, shitting herself and being fed through a tube. You know, you can tell sometimes that they are in constant pain, you can sometimes see their faces wrench into an agonizing visage when you wake them up. That gets to you. You guys have no idea.

I would hope someone would kill me if I were like that. I dont think she has the moral authority to "accidentally" give them lethal doses of morphine or whatever but I get where shes coming from. A normal and rational person might just continue to follow orders but I see how a nurse who is slightly unhinged might take matters into their own hands.

If I ever get to be that completely helpless when I'm an ancient old man, shoot me up with a ton of diazepam and enough morphine to let me drift off to permanent sleep without any fear. I would consider it an absolute blessing to go that way instead of waiting to drown in my own mucus, or becoming so senile that I think it's still 1996 and I don't know who my kids are.

With canuck healthcare how it is, she was doing the country a solid.

Because Texas is more pozzed than London.

While I'm in a hospice rotation in nursing school, a family asks about liquid morphine dosage. RN says, "1 teaspoon each time the old man complains of pain." Family responds, "what if I OD him?" RN, "I suppose he'll pass without pain then."

i am 46, and i look NO WHERE near what this woman looks like

HOLY FUCK, she looks old and grandma-ish like
wtf.
I must have good genes or something

Cause im 3 years younger than this POS, and im dating a 24 year old (and im not rich)

How do you get that fucking old looking?

I swear it's having kids. Kids are fucking youth succubus's
They leech the youth right out of you.

Gas yourself filthy kike.