Is archive.is compromised?

What happen to archive.is/fo? It sometimes attempts to read/write 2 cookies and load 1 image from henley-putnam.edu.

I noticed this I was reading https:// archive.fo/bYp1Z it took like 30 seconds to load and it had a loading screen with a new spinning dial even though it was already archived.

Notice the mail.ru assets also which started after they introduced the .fo domain. Could this be an attempt to discredit archive.is as russian owned even though it's czech owned?

> henley-putnam.edu/ specializes in counter intelligence and anti-terrorism, however it has no physical campus

Other urls found in this thread:

henley-putnam.edu/Portals/_default/Skins/henley/images/loading
archive.is/Dbh0Z
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/488
white-night.org/white_nights_news/
webcitation.org/archive.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can reproduce this on other archives as well, even for sites which definitely don't load mail.ru over Javascript or something.
What the fuck.

Interesting.

Samefag real quick
digging through the wikipedia revisions, there are users that were made and deleted just to make that page. interesting find is the co-founder of the university who specializes in suicide and hostage negotiation

> linkedin.com/in/workthreat

could be very interesting if he wrote the letter to julian's lawyer

also worth noting that compromising archive for data mining could be a tactic to track down wikileak staff since they have shown to use archive.is

loading image
henley-putnam.edu/Portals/_default/Skins/henley/images/loading [dot] gif

would give henley-putnam the IP of archiver …

I've archived before and seen my IP appear in the archived page which was strange - I had thought they would go through their own server to save the page.

archive.is/Dbh0Z ← saves through the IP of the VPN i'm using

good find, i was having trouble finding the assets, fits the narrative of my other post

Michael Corcoran has been visited / been visited at the white house 44 times, who he's been meeting could be crucial

*been visited / visited

remember to break links since some people's browsers are set to prefetch links

hes linked to podesta emails, first 1 i could find
> wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/488
shows him as a author for https:// truth-out.org and he has a twitter connected to truth-out with a fake avatar

Interesting. I'm not seeing it…

yeah op here, i'm not seeing it anymore. there may be a way to get it to show up but i'm not sure,
but linked to the gif that was used

About a year ago the owner had all Finnish IPs blocked from accessing archive.is because he had attended some conference in Finland and got randomly checked at the airport and got paranoid that the Finnish authorities are now after him.

Having to use a proxy to access any archive.is links posted here really sucked, but he eventually lifted the ban.

Also .is is Israel.

Actually now that I think about it that may have been closer to two years ago.

.is is Iceland, .il is Israel.

What possible reason could they have for using your IP to archive the page?

It would significantly reduce the load on their backend and it would also serve as a record of who archived the page. This needs a closer look…

I'm pretty sure your post is 100% wrong.

DTA. Don't Trust Anybody. Archive.is is a great tool to preventing websites from getting hits and stripping ad revenue, and also prevents the lugenpresse from changing/taking down articles like they've grown accustomed to.

Other than that as far as I know they're Mossad agents like everything else.

bumping this thread, seirous disinfo going on
and ddos

please help bump anyone who si watching this thread

Is this why the black dicks are happening? I thought it was because of #TheList journo harassment?

.il is israel genius

What I saw last time someone asked that question is that .is is banned in some countries.

No. It's this

already seen that a few months ago, nobody had a clue at the time, first time it happened to me was during 1Q2016
I've only seen it happen on .is, the .fo variant for non-ssl wasn't made yet

my guess is that henley-putnam is a front for cia fuckery, because the nsa would be way more stealthier in their snooping

found a bombshell, Michael Corcoran was visited at the white house by michael merritt an "freelance film production"
look at what he did in 2012
> linkedin.com/in/mike-merritt-9a182758
and look at the site it refers to
http:// white-night.org/white_nights_news/
and it looks like its a "hacking crew" if you look at the forums people say who they are and say "they're ready for anything" and the like

>https:// web.archive.org/web/*/white-night.org/white_nights_news/

forgot image

false alarm it was a visit to kristin corcoran, looking into who she is

no one on staff by the name of kristin corcoran or kristine

did you notice when the site used mail.ru and google analytics (sometimes it doesn't)

linkedin.com/in/kristincorcoran
worked at NDI, national democratic institute, located in the same building as CTR. all of david brocks businesses are there

u mad archive defense force?

u so mad

told you this was going to happen

so to recap kristin corcoran, who at the time worked at NDI inside the same building as david brock's organizations, was visited by film freelancer mike merritt on july 2nd and 3rd 2012. on his linkedin for 2012, less than a year, he worked on white-nights.org which is linked from linkedin.
white-nights.org is a russian "hacking" website using loose terminology

i'm not convinced shes a real person because her recommendations on her linkedin are silly and michael corcoran almost always uses a different middle initial when checking into the white house

and not to mention he also uses a fake avatar when writing for truth-out.org

>compromised?

For the last 5 days there has been a very intense use of that particular word – compromised – on this board. IS _ COMPROMISED?! WIKILEAKS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED!! X IS COMPROMISED!! EVERYTHING IS COMPROMISED!! It's not a coincidence. Some people are spamming Holla Forums with the term compromised. I don't know how effective it is but I'm not the only one who noticed this.

And then we have some people posting bullshit like:

No, .is is Iceland, .co.il is Israel.

(I don't know about OP's claims. We need other people to verify his claims and post their explanations.)

one of the users that would contribute to the henley-putnam wiki was globally banned for obvious disinformation

everyone should be vigilant, but please check my id for this thread and take a look at what i posted so far, still digging right now

Can someone inform me on why exactly I can't use archive.is though? I'm constantly redirected to archive.fo.

Nevermind, I see OP already had the most likely theory

there is 2 things, to discredit archive.is and to easily go back and check who archived what first when a story breaks, useful for going after whistleblowers or wikileaks. and keep in mind that wikileaks used archive.is when doing their write up on the Todd & Clare letter they received

I'm not shill for hill so I don't care.

But muhh links will be tore apart if they can just blame the archive as being comprised

Well then whoever you're arguing with can just visit the site themselves, archive is used so clickbait can be shared without gaining revenue.

This is somewhat old news but no one ever got to the bottom of it. In early 2015 archive.today became archive.is and its other mirrors sometimes become the only one available, because it redirects you to those.

Use these niggers then.
webcitation.org/archive.php
Been around for a few years now.

This has happened to me before. Usually the servers go down for a bit, then come back up after a few hours. Don't know what the connection with Henley-Putnam is though.

at the time it didn't seem to be using any of that, it asked nothing in requestpolicy

Hmmmm … I wonder if this is the reason behind the hyperactive "archive everything!" autism ??

.is is iceland you nigger