Dilbert man redeems himself

Sounds like the master persuader knows something we don't.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152293480726/the-bully-party

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE
archive.is/9B8pl
archive.is/J56sW
blog.dilbert.com/post/151737656851/the-era-of-women
toon.is/tags/dilbert/
blog.dilbert.com/post/152337049156/watch-the-persuasion-battle
youtube.com/watch?v=MFsb2zKV3nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger, you fell for it. He was never against Trump.

Who are these people who are too stupid to under

He had a faggy article where he said Trump would lose was this the next step in his master plan?

He's trolling the fuck out of liberals on Twitter right now
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays

Dilbert is the anti-bully ranger

Are CTR bullies?

I don't think he knows anything. I think he just opened his eyes. Same with (((Micheal Moore))). I've seen a lot of normies wake up too in my hometown.

THIS ELECTION IS OURS

You are retarded

He's always trolling the fuck out of liberals.

Its really his economic imperative to support Trump.

You are fucking retarded OP

It's called hiding your power level

Dubs confirm.

Micheal Moore isn't supporting Trump, m8. He is still posting pro Hillary stuff on his Twitter, was on The Veiw yesterday talking about how proud he is to vote for Hillary and has an anti trump documentary coming out. That vid was just some admitedly solid rhetoric to get the Trump supporters in the audience that he was talking to engaged before he would tell them why not to vote Trump.

You mean the one where he spelled out for female voters that they better get ready for rape and war when Trump loses? That everything that goes wrong in the next four years will be 100% womens' fault?

I don't think you know what that actually means, nice dubs though.

I'm saying that he never stopped supporting Trump. Those times he said 'I support Hillary Clinton for my safety' and 'I support Gary Johnson because he only touches himself', those were both satire that only an ideologue wouldn't be able to grasp

Do tell then, if you're so inclined.

people this fucking stupid shouldn't be allowed to live

Kek, fucking missed that

Thinkin about trump, Clinton probably has her finger on the red button all night long

Dilbert man can't be trusted, but if he turns out to be right everyone will force Nate Tinfoil to commit suicide.

Seriously. He was clearly making a point when he supported her for the explicit purpose of not receiving death threats.

If you like my book you might like my book
jokes aside, he gives endorsements to make a persuasion statement, nothing else, you are dumber than niggas if you think he seriously supported clinton or gary johnson.

Why the fuck would he hide his power levels by saying that Trump is going to lose on a blog that is largley frequented by Trump supporters? Sure, you could argue he didn't want people to be complacent and not vote, but it seems more likely that it would have the opposite effect and cause demoralized Trump supporters to come home.

Saying Trump is going to win does not fall under the umbrella of something you need to hide your power levels over. Saying the holohoax didn't happen, but it should have is something you hide your power levels over.

Reminder youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

Women don't like responsibility. By preemptively blaming them for everything Clinton does wrong, he was trying to demoralize them.

The whole modern left is, really. Clinton's leaks have revealed she and her ilk are the such big bullies they have to try and bully Trump's rallies to false flag and engage in violent bullying.

He's just going to shift his positions back and forth until he can say "lol, I predicted it all along!!!".

A lot of normie faggots thought the groping bullshit was then end, that he'd drop out or accept a landslide loss. Now things show that he's been able to hammer the anti-establishment angle hard in these last few weeks with the Hillary campaign completely incapable of counteracting it.

this faggot closed his comment section because he couldn't handler the bantz, why bother broadcasting his newest BUY MY BOOK

And also

Even Nigel Farage had to admit the tape did hurt him. It didn't kill him, it's clear a lot of establishment Republicans thought the tape was going to be the silver bullet and had to backpedal once they found out it wasn't, but it did hurt him.

Its kinda funny how he went from "coward" into "exposing" the fanaticism of the left and gradatively pushing a pro-Trump view till he officially endorses Trump.

>ROW ROW ROW FIGHT THA POWA
Where's a helicopter when you need one?

He was never not pro Hillary, the OP of that thread just didn't post the full talk he did.

I find it quite sad how he needs to search for an effeminate reason to publicly endorse Trump even thought it is one of the worst keep secrets in the world by now that he will vote for him.

Then he fucked right up.
Spread the pro Trump stuff to the ends of the internet.

Maybe he watched Veritas.

He said he thinks Trump WILL win, not that he thinks Trump SHOULD win.

He believes that Democrats are "allowing him to steal the populist message" since Reagan started the death of American industry and Democrats have only supported it's continuous downward spiral.

That was an edited as fuck tape that shows a Moore frustrated with his party and spun it to seem that he supports Trump.

I think it's extreme irony, since Trump is known to be a bully.
The thing I always explain to people when they point this out, is that he only bullies people who deserve it, and who almost always start it.

Punching back isn't bullying.

I find it quite hilarious how you’re too goddamn retarded to comprehend what he’s doing here.

This

jeb had it coming simply by being a bush

Also, part of irony is they point out how horrible it is when Trump supporters bully online, but then do it themselves and always have.
So he's pointing out their hypocrisy.

Hence why I said he only bullied people who deserved it or who started it.
Your point is taken that if they start it then it's not really bullying, but in Jeb's case it was well deserved bullying as you point out since he was part of a criminal family and member of the establishment bent on destroying the US for profit, just like they do when they get in charge of large companies.

Make sure you buy my book guys!

Also, when people start shit, Trump retaliates disproportionately and utterly destroys them, but I suppose that is the American way, judging from WWII.
Still, it could cross the line from punching back and into bullying since he does not stop until they are a humiliated laughing stock.

Trump is a typical Amsterdammer. Even has Dutch name.

The people who believed that Dilbert man was ever against Trump are the same NPCs that Scott's persuasion techniques are supposed to help you with.

Either this thread is full of shills or you're all disgraceful pieces of shit. Here's the real link archive.is/9B8pl

interadasting…. framing them as bullies

it's not framing, it is the truth. In his article he made a great connection: Hillary and the media potray Trump supporters as wretched and hateful as possible, so that the libshits think they have the back of society and are bravely standing up against the racist despicable hillbill rednecks. How incredibly arrogant and shortsighted of them all. I mean who the fuck thought it was a good idea to antagonize (((half))) the population to the brink of a civil war to win a presidantial election?

there can be no mercy CTR. you will hang right with them.

Very nice. We should make use of the stuff found on the videos and so on. Conflate Hillary with the people attacking Trump supporters. Since it is the truth, it will be extra spicy.

Dilbert man needs to pay for banners like everyone else, instead of trying to viral market every new blogpost.

He's been at it all day.

I took the "something has changed" as him just saying that so he could change his endorsement since he said he wouldn't do that unless "something changed". Things are always changing. He's not actually referencing anything in particular, he's just being le edgy persuasion man like always.

Leftists are unable to resist bait. I mean I've taken an obvious bait or two in my day for the Hell of it, but they don't even realize they're falling for a rather simple ruse.

what a fucking asshole

What did he mean by this?

CAN'T SUBVERT THE BERT

In his Periscope this morning, he qualified and completed the "Something has changed" statement with "I have changed". His Periscopes are a good watch. He goes into more detail about what he writes in the blog posts. Wasn't too happy with his Obama lovefest, but the dude's center-left, so it wasn't surprising.

He is listening to the Dogbert inside him

The worm has turned.

So basically i was right? "I wont change my endorsement unless i do". I like some of his stuff and am a huge fan of the book, the dilbert principle, but this shtick is getting a little old.

A man can dream

I wonder how much abuse Jordan Paterson will take before he winds up here

checked, PRAISE HIM

What he's implying, half jokingly, is that if he changes his endorsement it's such a huge seismic event that it can change the course of the election.

HE IS BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He didn't even have to do anything and they're proving his point for him, all while explaining how he would get them to prove his point. It's like explaining a magic trick and having the other person screaming and flipping their shit about dark magic all the while you're trying to show them that your thumb doesn't actually detach.

Do we really want 'Not an argument' man? He always seemed like a faggot to me.

I'm betting he planned everything he's done, just as he says Trump did and does. remember, he's a master persuader.
Notice how he baited the left so well with the 'bullies' tactic, knowing they would attack him and reveal their inherent double standards. the more they attack him, the more his plan works.

Hey Holla Forums! Whoever's browsing this thread: I made some OC and I thought it would be funny. Feel free to distribute.

Cheers :)

I wonder if he would fall for the bait if a Holla Forumsack asked him about his thoughts on the current global establishment, then call him anit-semitic if he responds. Would he take that b8?

I just think this Jew is riding on Trump's coat tails since he spent all his shekels on booze and cheap women and needs a new monies inflow. I hope I'm wrong, I doubt I am.

He just posted a video today called 'what pisses me off about Hillary Clinton's support' that is pretty much just a rant about racial IQ statistics and demographic problems. He's ok in my book.

Probably not, he's either a middling leftist or very good at pretending to be one.
Trump is the party uniter that Rand was trying to be, only he dismisses all of the lefts unreasonable and retarded positions instead of sucking their cock and caving on every issue for the sake of unity.
Scott strikes me as the reasonable type, in that he carefully weighs issues and even considers new evidence instead of outright denying it.
Though public opinion plays a role in whether or not he will voice his thoughts, as we see with Trump.

Supporting Trump isn't making him any money. Supporting Trump is, in fact, losing him money due to speaking engagements being cancelled because he doesn't have the 'right' opinions.

He mentioned a week or so ago that he is dating his hot ass neighbor.
We can only speculate if that is related or not.
If it is he could have blown his money on persuading her or is expecting a very late in life child.

oh wait, this guy is right.

Unless he just really wants to defend against that estate tax Hillary proposed.

AHHH FINALLY A REDPILLED ARTIST
WTF I HATE DILBERT MAN NOW
WTF I REALLY HATE DILBERT MAN NOW
wtf i love dilbert man now

you do realize dogbert is closest to him

She recently put out an ad where she basically calls Trump autistic because of how he moves his hands when he talks. Fuck her. They really are bullies.

Its funny too because at the same time they think they have society's back, they think that they're rebels fighting the "unjust system" that y'know people like Trump are entirely responsible for, being white and successful.

Its the most frustrating thing in the world trying to explain to Hill shills that they are actually the worst establishment boot-lickers this country has ever known. They just can't see it. They think they are perpetual rebels with a just cause.

lel

wat?

Civilization the video game tends to have quotes from historical figures and various dudes pop up whenever you do something. Apparently Scott Adams made the cut.

madman a.f.

What was the quote?

fuck if I know

That's basically what happened isn't it?

no Hillary, you're saying he is the disabled and you hate him for it.

Looks like

According to a quick search SJWs are mad about it.

Because it's Dilbert man or because it's true?

Reported.

Dilbert Man, although the argument that there's better quotes they could have picked for the entire engineering tree has some merit.

Because it's Dilbert man, and also it was silly instead of thought provoking, at least that's the excuse.

It's like watching an real-life episode of Dilbert getting shit on by everybody for stating the obvious.

That seems fairly innocuous, even though I'd replace Engineer with Marketer.

He'll flipflop again before the results are even in, calling it now. He's good for a laugh, but I trust him as far as I can throw him.

archive.is/J56sW
Mad about the quoted person not the quote itself.

It's fucking hilarious.

Amazing how they are taking bait that is so obvious. I know about r/K selection theory but I'm still baffled at their inability to think ahead.

He's still a fairly innocuous person to quote, even if a mediocre choice. He has the ultimate normalfag comic strip that is in every single god damn newspaper, and it manages to be completely inoffensive, and consistently just barely humorous enough to get you to read it when you open the paper.

But ironically that quotation seems to match the sjw's view of engineers as capitalistic shitlords who contribute little to society. The quote should have been selected to be something closer to this sentiment: "Everything you're using to play this fucking game was made by an engineer, faggot."

He got quite some flak for some strips in the past and for the things he blogged, especially the ones about women/feminism.

When do we kill them all?

The fact that Scott Adams changed his endorsement means a lot. I suspect this was a long time coming - Adams had been predicting Trump's success from the beginning, and he has been absolutely right about why and how that has been the case. He's center-left, but I suspect that's more of a "default" position he takes merely for a lack of interest in politics, and he recognizes that he doesn't know enough to develop a solid, independent opinion on the subject. He's a really smart guy, I reckon better than 145, and I can tell he's always holding himself back from revealing his true power levels.

In fact, I think he might be a taoist. Or at least, he's familiar with the Tao Te Ching. He recognizes that what a person chooses to be silent says more about that person than the subject. He can't not see the manipulation the media is attempting - he's a fucking trained hypnotist. He recognizes that the media is using its entire bag of tricks and more to support a horrendously corrupt politician. He sees how people are being deceived at a massive scale - we're talking Pyramids of Giza massive. The entire media is engaged in creating an egregore, a hypernormalized reality that suits their own whims and wishes and they seek to destroy anyone who would not support this. Invisible pink elephants, he is not kidding.

If there's any single realization that led him to change his mind, whatever that "something just changed" is, it is probably that the media forms the clerical branch of the progressive religion - moreover, that progressivism is quite literally a religion, in which people have faith in an invisible, undetectable reality.

This has improved my confidence in a Trump victory, but that assumes a landslide in his favor to outweigh the extensive rigging that is most certainly going on.

You can't convince SJWs that capitalism isn't evil and that communism/marxism isn't necessary or inevitable.

I'm not exaggerating, they don't think that way because they're stupid but because they only prosper in that environment. read about r/K selection theory in humans.

He had a comic expressing proper sentiment on the subject fairly recently but I can't for the life of me find it.
He actually posts too much content.

Fuck, I want to buy his book now.

Scott pls, we enjoy your bantz, but if you want to shill your book, just buy a banner ad.

Dilbert man has finally had enough of the bullying.

Sauce?

It's on his blog. It's fairly recent, too.

He even went and spelled out what he was doing: pacing.

He's been trying to make Trump win from the beginning, and it's frustrating that retards can't see that.

blog.dilbert.com/post/151737656851/the-era-of-women

Reminder that some of these people might just be trying to save their own asses by switching to "the winning side" at the last second. He's white so I hope he's genuine when he announced his endorsement.

Blatant traitors will literally swing for high treason.

See

So what changed?

It felt too good to speak you mind as a free man, damned the consequences for him not to go all the way?

RamZ seems to have had a similar experience.

So they just pushed him too far? Who's ramz

You're a fucking retard for taking his Cunton endorsement at face value. Half of what he's done this past year has literally just been "Hello fellow Hillary supporters".

Ramzpaul

Mr. Adams gave his official endorsement or Trump, that's what changed. Using his guile and hypnosis he's flipped the whole election around.

Congratulations, you've just been brain coaxed by le master persuader, and should probably buy his book.

Holy shit, you weren't kidding:
archive.is/J56sW

Turnabout is fair play.

What actual ammunition does he have? shitposting on twitter? how is that even important / relevant ?

His article and people attacking him out of the blue for it.

He's our Julius Streicher.

Sorry, I mean blogpost :&)

The dilbert TV show was the most cynical I've seen. Dogbert rigging world events and dilbert just trying to be an honest engineer while his boss is stupid. Surprised it even lasted 2 seasons.

I'm going to go re-watch that; I remember it as a kid, but the jokes were probably way over my head back then. watch it get removed from goyflix

The older I get the more I like it. Pic related is from "tower of babel".

I used to watch it when I was 9 whenever I managed to stay up later than normal. God, I was just a kid and didn't even know what the fuck was going on in the show but I still loved it because it was so trippy and weird when compared to regular cartoons, since it was meant for mature audiences. It's on Netflix, I've been watching it every now and then and I love it, it's so 2000s it hurts.

I don't even know where to begin with this guy. I've been shit talking him for months, despite down-low enjoying some of his muckracking and recognizing some of my own ugly narcissism in his personality (and hating him due to that).

Crazy crazy crazy.

All I know is that on the night of November 8th I'm going to take a long, long walk in a wooded path and not com back until dusk.

Scott was just whoring for attention. His "master persuasion" is making people like you believe that every time he acts like a cunt it's actually just another phase of his master plan.

My brother liked it that young too. I didn't get it but he was prophetic.

I wonder really how it came to be that in Germany and many other places at the same time, the left now has the total conviction of being in charge to censor any unwanted opinion. You don't have to be a alex-jones-tier conspiratard to notice the strange coincidence.

Yeah you're right. Except for the Amsterdam and Dutch name part.

nigger, that's primetime for shitposting. it will be a once in a lifetime event, i wouldn't miss it for the world. i'm already moving my sleep around prepping for it so i can stay up into the wee hours. the question is will Holla Forums be able to handle the ddos imposed by users when the shitposts and memes flood in? november 8th is D.A.K. for Holla Forums tbh.

I think it's already removed bud

Try this site if you want to watch it.
toon.is/tags/dilbert/

That's got me thinking user. I've been
thinking of doing a Phd in history. By framing
the early European seaborne empires
as positive for diversity I could kill three birds
with one stone: be more likely to get a grant;
(You want to research diversity in the 15th-17th centuries?Of course, here's
some shekels!), troll the academic establishment by seeming
to agree with their bullshit progressive theories while in reality subverting them
(You see professor, invading other countries
and killing savages is good in the long run
because it increases multiculturalism!),
and live for a couple of years off money
that would otherwise go to a bluehaired
lesbian for a study on 'I am not
woman but more than man: transexual soldiers in the colonial armies
of the new world 1545-1632".

Yeah, sometimes it seems like he has to stay something retarded once every hour.

Kek, just went through some of his older tweets and found this:

Testing a webm

SAVAGE

This is such great way to make leftists fly into psychotic rage. Ignore everything they said, but tell them that their point is wholly invalid due to an arbitrary word of your choosing, while also acting intellectually superior.

I always thought that was his way of motivating people.

Like how they said Brexit would lose and that just made people more determined to make it win.

It's not really arbitrary.

flipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflopflipflop

I'm tired of Dilbert man trying to pose as this Master Bater Persuader thing and flip-floping harder than a cuckservative trying to explain his position on immigration. Fuck off, Scott. Your game is up.

Either the book merchant is playing 4D chess, or he's flip flopping harder than Killary's policies. Probably both.

perhaps he decided to go with the option that won't try to kill him if he tries to go otherwise

What if him flipflopping was actually intentional, to show the libshits that even le ebil mysoggyknees NaziTrump is better than Clitary.

She probably would have higher-profile people to target first, no? I mean, Adam's career and appeal as "master persuader" will go to the toilet if Trump doesn't win. Why would she call the barbell accident people and risk anything with a failed cartoon man?

The he's way past the point where it was satire, and now he's the joke.

Someone should send him the old image board adage, "intentional shitposting is STILL shitposting"

Way back in the campaign for nomination the Donald told a story about a boxer he knew. The boxer was going to fight in a situation where the judges were most certainly against him. How did he deal with and how would he overcome the bias was the question. The reply from the boxer was that the biased judges didn't mean squat if you win by a KO

It's not Hillary that would kill him. It's rabid SJW Hillary supporters, the kind seen here:

If you take anything Adams says at face value, you're a fucking retard.
Everything he says since the first republican debate has been crafted to persuade for Trump.

Heil and check those sweet dubs

Nonsense. His "it's over, the Octopus will stick" post was him thinking that this was the end for Trump. He had to shit that blog post out, so he would still be able to be the master persuader predictor.

His true ability is not predicting things, but making people like you believe that every stupid thing he does is just part of his master plan.

Thank fuck someone is awake around here.

SCOTT HAS SUPPORTED TRUMP ALL ALONG

If you haven't seen this, you are vapid and borderline worthless.

Only a retard would have been confused by that.

GUYS, READ HIS NEW POST.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152337049156/watch-the-persuasion-battle

CALL THEM BULLIES. I'VE TRIED IT AND IT IS WORKING LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE. SO FUCKING DEMORALIZED THEY LOG OFF.

Just keep calling them bullies frame everything that they are doing, and their ideology as being about bullying. When they want to tax the rich, tell them they are stealing their lunch money. Etc, etc.

It. Fucking. Works.

A couple of weeks ago he asked Trump supporters to post examples of the harassment they receive.
He knew he'd get proof, it's everywhere, I'd wager he has been planning this bullying narrative for a while now.

shit, forgot the picture.

I watched all the Dilbert episodes a while back. The last few were insanely redpilled about how media circuses work. I think they even used that phrase to describe how the media will sensationalize a moderately interesting story so hard that the media attention itself affects the story and creates a vicious cycle of degeneracy.

Easy to see why the show got shut down.

It was crafted and aimed at any women who got directed to his blog or the libtards coming to gloat over him right after the allegations began, was designed to plant the seed of guilt and build on confirmation bias with Hillary being corrupt/hawkish.

Pretty sure he has been a fan for years.
Look at how many times Trump is mentioned in his comics.

He pretends to just have recently discovered Trump's persuasion ability from the first republican debate to appear as a neutral party, increasing credibility in the beginning that boosts the persuasion effect.

Dubs are again correct.

No it's not Scott.
It's not.
Wear your MAGA hats.

It's probably fine if you live near whites. I live in the blackest county in my state, gang violence everywhere. There's no way I'd wear mine. I'd rather just vote and go home than get shot, thanks.

Suicidal, maybe.

Counter reported

Reverse psychology. Adams is trying to start the civil war on election day.

Took you sixteen hours to come up with that one, Descartes? Gee.

Civil war comes after (maybe).
In actuality, everyone wearing their hats on election day would result in a feeling of camaraderie, a real party atmosphere and "America, Fuck Yeah" vibe. And Hillary's crybullies wouldn't dare start a fight because even with their limited intellect, most of them would notice that they were surrounded on every side by people in Trump hats.

Not to mention, it would make the attempts at election rigging even MORE obvious if a district reports back as being 90% for Clinton, when all the footage from said district is a sea of MAGA hats.

Daily reminder to call all shills and liberal fuckheads "bullies" early and often. Shame them for it. They try to shame us, but the things they say are mostly untrue, and we are proud of the things that are. They HATE bullies, and the realization that they have become one at the bidding of Hillary will completely demoralize them. The realization that their entire ideology is about bullying and achieves all of its aims through bullying might even swing them over to our side.

it's being spread
yes, it's an excellent tactic

you're so wayback, lost in the game
read his stuff, you obviously havent
and i wont waste my ass repeating it
but he repeats it all the time: facts dont matter, emotions do.

and it's awesome propaganda material
before this election i wouldnt have supported lying for political purposes
but as the thugs in o'queef video said, we gotta win this motherfucker
we will convince many people to vote for trump if we spread this video, however deceptive it is

This guy is a bit of a nutter and a cuckchanner, but he's given pretty good commentary on the whole election cycle.

Anyway, thought you lads may like this vid.

Title is: Dilbert Man Unleashes Insane Attack on Clinton Campaign, Rallies His Soldiers for Memetic War

i mean this Michael Moore one
youtube is heavily cutting it down, as predictable

He's not a nutter.
He believes that occult magic works and edits and translates occult literature, but he's 100% rational and on-point when he talks politics.

Oh also, he predicted every primary correctly (except Wisconsin), and thinks Trump will win.

Dude isn't a crazy. He's pretty fucking based, especially on the occult and meme magic. youtube.com/watch?v=MFsb2zKV3nw

This is great

Hillbullies meme thread over this way

niggers like trump as well

Fully agreed with that.

I knew the creator of Dilbert was based but this is perfect

If that happened, the OC would never stop
That would be great

He's this close to going full 1488.

He's throwing his full memetic powers behind Trump and against Hillary right now. It's beautiful.

This guy is pretty stupid. I mean one of the big metaphors he's used for the entire cycle has been how this is like a movie narrative, then he fucking calls it over when the pussy grabber shit started, missing the fact such an incident and the redemption from it fit perfectly in the whole movie narrative formula.

Capitalism and communism are the two sides of the modernity coin, both founded on materialism, both concerned only with economics, both asserting wholly unworkable conclusions based on abstract ideals and human desires rather than hard reality. Capitalism is just as beneficial to r-types as communism as it promotes the same inoffensive, consumerist, materialist society and rewards not fitness but willingness to go along with a contrived system of ideology.

Oh gosh, your brain notices patterns of appearance and behavior that have phenomenological significance rather than blindly ascribing to egalitarian ideology, clearly something is wrong!

My god, he's just like Neo kicking the asses of a million Agent Smith clones. A master of memetic fencing.

Have a rare Mi-26.

Have a rare Mi-26.

I have a theory that people like Dilbert man who kinda sorta leaned Trump have gone full on all-in support for Trump because the anti-Trump hate is so prevalent and absurd.

Leftists don't see anything wrong with using thug tactics so long as it achieves their desired ends.

I don't think you realize how big Dilbert is. Go to any Walmart or Pharmacy in America, and if you don't see over a dozen Dilbert cards, day planners, calendars etc in each one, i'll eat my hat.

Which reminds me, now that I have my own office i've been racking my brain trying to think what to decorate it with. I can fill it with Dilbert stuff and be 100% normie camouflaged, with only true redpills knowing the deeper meaning.

leld

Scott's gone 200% anti-Hillary, pro-Trump. It's a beautiful thing to witness.

Hopefully a lot. One needs that training to survive here YOU NIGGERFAGGOT.

acfvgrsvdraascfdxfdzd

oiujoiyjiudfidsfiljd

mvftxera

zxcfdgvfsxvgcdfvvd

saf sdcx

ascfsdfsdcsdc

sa,ckfojisdhyfxhngsdkyufhd