Exclusive investigation: Donald Trump faces foreign donor fundraising scandal

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

What's Holla Forums verdict on this? Wasn't able to find any other threads about this either here or halfchan.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QuFh1
archive.is/RSan1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT A QUINKY DINK, THE SAME SITUATION THAT HILLARY HAS BEEN IN (for the past 4 months) AND VIDEOS RELEASED IN THE SAME MANNER AS THE PROJECT VERITA'S TAPES.

BOY OH BOY, I'M SURE THIS WILL BE THE END OF DRUMPFS CAMPAIGN AMIRITE?

These are PACs, nothing to do with Trump.

This guy is pure scum. And many blame him for fucking up Ron Paul's campaign in 2008. He's married to Ron's grand daughter or something.

archive.is/QuFh1

OP is a fag

Was it him or some PACs created to support him?

Did he personally direct these PACs to do anything?

Are their leaked emails proving he directed these PACs to make such moves?

All I see are PACs making claims. The difference between these videos and VERITAS is there is concrete proof the DNC, Clinton, and her staff were involved with various PACs in the videos.

When you get rekt project project project

Are these people retarded? Trump hates PACs and has publically stated so, so this just falls into place about how he's right yet again.

Firing squads soon

wew

increasinglynervousman.jpg

Poorly executed UK Telegraph sting should be labelled "Foreign State Attempting To Influence US Elections".

OP here, someone explain PACs to me, I'm not American.

If Trump loses, I hope Holla Forums doesn't forget the part the media played in his loss.

Am I the only person who notices that everything shillary is guilty of (((they))) turn it around and try to pin on Donald J.?

The fact that it was found to be shit is just icing on the cake.

The article itself serves as a good draft for a shillary kill piece accompanying the veritas vids with relevant statutes and everything.

No.
It takes them about a week every time.

Preventing foreigners from giving money is so racist. Oppressed Saudi princes should not be prevented from giving #Her money because of imaginary lines and laws created by evil white males 200 years ago.

Probably from us younguns around the world trying to get real MAGA hats.
If I'm getting a MAGA hat the fucker had better be a real american hat damn it.

Would you settle for a Russian made one?
In the end you would still be supporting Trump.

PACs are Political Action Committees, corporations which solicit donations for funding and run advertising campaigns for political issues, legislation, and candidates. PACs can coordinate with and funnel donations to candidates. Super PACs are similar, but don't have caps on funding or spending and have to be independent from the actual campaigns.

Unbelievable the manipulative bullshit these people pull.

I proudly posted my Trump ballot this morning. Just give me the truth, the whole unvarnished truth.

So even it the PAC was getting shady donations, its not related to Trump?

With Trump, no it's not. He doesn't need SuperPAC money, because he's filthy rich.

With everyone else… it's "not related" to the candidate, meaning of course that it is, but there is just enough legal separation for them to be legally separated entities. What those project veritas videos showed, is that the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC were coordinating with the PACs and union thugs quite heavily. In truth though, all politicians do this.

*legally separated -> considered separate

Not only that but at least one pac contacted Trump privatly telling him they would say nasty things about Trump if he did not arrange for some $$ coming their way. He called them out on twitter at some point last year around this time if i remember correctly. I think it was a Utah pac.

And today I got to read that Trump loved cocaine fuelled parties with underaged models that he would host for his rich friends. Isn't life fun under controlled MSM?

No evidence whatsoever I assume?

Club for Growth is the one I believe.

clickbait, just look at the other 4
it is deemed as important as the facebook dog due to hair or something

Not a shred: archive.is/RSan1

So this is their strategy now? To say "NUH-UH, YOU DID IT, NOT ME!!!" the loudest?

Reaching. There is no proof Trump coordinated with them, yet the veritas videos show the opposite with Shillary. I guess they are so desperate they are trying to make scandals for Trump similar to the real shit under the Clintons, so the left can scream that both candidates are the same.

Also funny they use the telegraph and not the NYT or CNN. Looks like even the shills know the people are getting sick of the lies from those places and so they get more shilling media to appear.

He was calling them out at every rally for about a month.

It's basic Clinton/Alinsky strategy, accuse others of what you're guilty of.

Our parodies don't even sound all that different from the shitty articles that "journalists" write now.

No, for the last 150 years.

Kill them all.

Not even one of his. 8/pol/ could create a SuperPAC, and is he then responsible for the internet hate machine?

Holla Forums is a bunch of limp-dicked faggots that circlejerk and never actually do anything.

The media is the biggest weapon of the kike. The attack on Trump has woken up many normalfags and many are questioning the media. The beast is wounded. And you just stand there and watch instead of pouncing on it's wound and exposing the media lies on every platform we can reach.

You couldn't even get the #LyingMedia hashtag trending.

You deserve to go to the bog

Also called projection.

kek, telegraph are clintoncucks and hillbullies too now?

are normies really this stupid?

(((Investigations team)))

The audacity of the kikes really shocks me.4

I mean it shouldn't, but…

underrated

I'm pretty sure that was you.

In the Washington Post, no less

Ctr pls

You mean Hillary surrogates accepting $20,000 from a Chilean company in that latest project veritas video?

Sage

Sounds like bullshit to cover for Hillary doing exactly that

We should create an 8/pol/ SuperPAC for Hillary and try to solicit donations from Israel and Saudi Arabia. We might actually get a few million.

I'm saying the investigation is bullshit and has nothing to do with Trump

That's so crazy it could actually work

"Asked if Mr Trump's campaign was aware of the scheme suggested by Mr Benton, his spokeswoman said: " We publicly disavowed this group back in April. This is public via Federal Election Commission filings."

CtR BTFO asswipes

The prime enemy tactic as of the last month or so has been to simply accuse Trump of everything Hillary is guilty of in order to both meme bluepilled normalfags away from Trump and poison the well against the evidence that Shillary has actually committed these crimes. They know that truth burns away their narratives like sunlight to a vampire, so the only thing they have left is an eternal environment of smoke and mirrors.

Not just that, Hillary surrogates that were proven in part 3 of that series to have illegally close communications with that campaign.

That alone makes it more serious than the allegations against Trump, even if they were true.

It's an irritatingly effective tactic tbh.

I haven't seen a single person around me admit its compelling.

Oh, no it's not compelling.

It's just it risks making us look like crazies always having to explain that whatever allegation against Trump is false but it's true against Clinton.

On the bright side we do have evidence on our side, but at this point in the race we're mostly competing for idiots with short attention spans - undecided voters.

My bluepilled CNN watching, Washington Post reading relatives eat it up. Fortunately, they're a shrinking demographic of people living in their own bubble. It's pretty sad, actually. I was making progress with my father on Islam all the way up until push came to shove and he realized that he'd have to ignore his ego and vote for muh ebil republican in order to stop the sandniggers.

Yeah, I think the russians called it the 'rotten fish' tactic. In the past when LBJ was running for office, he spread a rumor that his opponent was a pig fucker because, and I quote, "I want to see him deny it." Just the accusation is a conviction in the court of public opinion as we saw with the women that came out against Trump.

Boomer relatives? You should probably gas them.

Which is why argumentation and refutations don't matter anymore. Our goal is to signal boost our anti-Hillary content more than they can signal boost their anti-Trump content. In other words, whoever can meme better is going to win unless the rigging is so overwhelming that it can't be overcome, at which point it would be so obvious that civil war would occur anyway.

Is this a joke? Bernie had millions come in from foreign donors, nothing. Hillary millions come in from foreign donors, nothing.

I guess Dilbert man was right all along.

I think the best two things to push may be the #HillBullies tag and the "Hillary wants WWIII" narrative.

"Hillary wants WWIII" is the most effective one which normalfags are capable of understanding. That's why #DraftOurDaughters is taking off so well and also why the Daisy advertisement worked so well for LBJ. When a normalfag imagines the sudden bright flash which could occur any time, the thermal radiation searing the skin off their flesh, the shockwave blowing the flesh off their bones, and the nuclear fallout ruining and killing everything they have ever known and loved, they very quickly vote the safe option. it speaks to their self-preservation instinct in the most tangible way possible. Even women become afraid, since they can't just stay on the homefront while the men go off to die like in a conventional war. There's no running from a nuclear apocalypse.

tbh it might even be more effective on women.

The safest place to be in a nuclear war is the frontlines.