moonmansdad.bandcamp.com/album/son-and-moon
mega.nz/#F!Ikk1ECCT!3AJFBZdsHuX6UAKOVaXIeQ
garfieldminusgarfield.net
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/sepa.html
landofpyramids.org/sepa.htm
egyptianmyths.net/heh.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6jEPTowwQ
ytmnd.com/search?q=Moon man christmas&o=7|all|D|A|1
ebay.com/itm/Authentic-1986-1990s-Mac-Tonight-McDonalds-Prop-Costume-Head-Print-and-TV-Ads-/232125975716?hash=item360bc94ca4:g:-yEAAOSwXeJYEQh6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once he was a obscure ytmnd meme now he is avatar of God Emperor himself

They keep doing it. They keep weakening the divide between reality and the memesphere. Do they think they can destroy it by shining light on it?

He was never in it for the fame.

CANT BAN THE MOON MAN

MOONMAN COMES FROM YTMND YOU COCKSUCKING NIGGERS
DO A BETTER RESEARCH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

These kikes never learn. Ultimate lel.

He strikes again

I could totally see Moonman as pepe's even more racist uncle.

They aren''t familiar with Grinded Nig?

Took them long enough. The white orb grows stronger.

They state that in the article.
I've personally never found the moonman meme all that funny.
The harsh synthesized speech used makes the rap flow poorly for me too.

We are time and time again shaping the initiative to our liking's. Kek hath blessed us with his might. History will remember us as the righteous. We are victorious. Praise Kek with me, Kameraden
SHADILAY

Too many synonyms for "my cult".

This thread needs moar moonman

What anime is that second picture from?

Try these:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMfp9GG-xHQ

youtube.com/watch?v=NMfp9GG-xHQ

holy shit

ok

tick tick tick tick boom

From the same as this one.
lel sage for off-topic

Loving that classic Moon Man

Also ctr is now shilling captcha

YTMND confirmed for Hitler

Is this wise to poke the hornet's nest?

A lot of Moonman's songs are really amazing, not to mention if they keep going down the rabbit hole, they'll reach the absolute abyss, the biggest bigot, the linchpin of the lynch mob, Benny G.

Nope. This will backfire as badly as that Holocaust Denial movie.

Sometimes it's is I believe the quintessential Moon Man song or it could be Right Wing Death Squads both are infinitely better than anything on the radio.

Checked

And this song is Holla Forums mandatory.

A lot of the songs could be made better with very simple lyric editing, even keeping the original voice soundboard. That said try this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-fCsBqYvE

Moonman - Black Lives STILL Dont Matter

IMO his best stuff, most of the lyrics rhyme well and funny, and the meter is on point most of the song despite the obvious difficulties.

He's much better with songs that have a casual pace lets him take advantage of his great pronunciation.

I can't wait till someone on ""black twitter"" admits some of Moomman's songs are pretty sick and causes a shit storm.

A bar-mitzvah is less Jewish than Salon.com.

Here's a Bush Special Edition song.

I feel like Sometimes It's and Black Lives Still Don't Matter are the best Moon Man songs out there.

Someone archive the view count of the current top moonman songs. Let's see how much spread Salon will bring him, and if we can get other outlets to report too.

Iirc that Trump billboard wesearchr funded has a subtle moonman in the background. Once that goes up, we can point it out and get Salon et al. really shitting their pants

We can't keep getting away with this.

I wouldn't be shocked if there are some niggers who already listen and sing his songs in private. I want more Moon Man vaporwave crossing.

Checked.
Was about to post that one, too.

Bump for lulz.

Seems that they forgot how the Forbidden Fruit Effect works.

I blame self-absorbtion.

So glad I ordered my Moonman mask off Amazon today.

Little gargly but more need to hear.

Agreed, if only someone had the voice/willingness to come under fire for it because the lyrics are fucking great.

I'm actually surprised it took them so long.

Thread theme

That's a 3D printed pepper box revolver, right? What caliber is it? The thought of 3D printing funs that aren't single shot .22s gets muh dick so hard.

If it is distorted just enough to make it unrecognisable, any Holla Forumsack with a good voice can do it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NMfp9GG-xHQ

Holy shit my sides are gone.

This thread needs the original.

ROPE ROPE ROPE

What are the names of the voice generators used for Moonman and Benny G.?

I feel like Moonman is one of the Microsoft voices…

I have ideas for a moonman song but I cant figure out what his voice is.

He did it all for free

It's not about the bread.

moonman is AT&T mike.

Took a lot longer for them to shit on this one than I expected.

My favorite Moonman song. Flows the best, we really need more like it.

(checked)

PRAISE KEK!

>Niggers with Affirmative action Attitude can be racist

WEW
E
W

Checked

You know what they've just done?
They made a big deal about a kkk mcdonalds novelty figure.
That is so fucking stupid. I'm done.
I'm fucking done.

What is wrong with you salon? Are there any sane people working for your site?

These are the years your children will be asking for you to retell user.

Imagine blasting something like that out your car. People would flip shit.

I think it's moonface from busou renkin. In design moonman, but he has a shrill voice, and his special power is basically that there's thirty of him.

McDonald's might sue them into the ground

What is the source of this song?

This is definitely the best. Fresh as FUCK.

what the fuck marcie

nope, only jews, and they're all nuts
archive.is/qK9Hr

I told you about that high check Marcie. YOUR CLASS IS A FUCKING CLERIC MARCIE.
WHY ARE YOU FUCKING WITH THE TRAP MARCIE!?

Remember when he was on The Simpsons?

Probably the funniest episode in that series.

Jack Chick died yesterday, just thought I'd tell you.

49 Faggots and 1 Dune Coon is the best. Fite me.

I'm shocked they got away with it.

Its about sending a message

Thank you.

W E W W
E E
W E W E W
E E
W W E W

He lives forever in the lulz he made, strong in the spirit of American Protestantism.

NEVAR FORGET
E
V
A
R

F
O
R
G
E
T

sage for off-topic

Get your swas right or never show yoru face here again.

You could always have your own Moon Man car and race it at your local track.

Spotted the krypto

watchya doin Rabbi?

my oaths were voided

fool!

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO GOOD MOONMAN MASK HOLY FUCK

THEY ONLY SELL SHITTY CHINESE RUBBER ONES
HELP ME Holla Forums I WANT A MOONMAN MASK REALLY BADLY

the moon is about to go boom on these coons

For the non-vapor fags round here:
this song was first posted as "Enjoy Yourself" by Saint Pepsi, featuring Moonman in the clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

This whole album is a goddamn piece of art.

which one

I believe it is a fair parallel to draw that these leftists calling us racist is going to have the equivalent effectiveness of cucks screaming that the democrats are the real racists. The insane feeling of being gaslighted all of these years by the system and their normie parrots is finally fading in a noticeable way thanks to their inability to operate outside of their own paradigm. Its come so far already without even the imminent global economic reset and they just can't stop digging their own grave.

(checked)

The one coming out, just called Denial.

Reported for alt-right D&C shilling.

The whole BLDM trilogy is his best work.

just watched the trailer, fucking kek

Holy shit is that nujabees?

Ron "Open Boarders" Paul is a racist goyim, listen and believe.

Good article Salon! Unfortunately I don't think anyone from the binary genders reads Salon, so I doubt this will introduce many new fans to the irrepressible stylings of the Moon Man.

Yes, but the description of his base at the time is accurate. Has Moon Man done anything on lolbertarians?

yes

I love moonman, is this healthy?

Moon Man needs to start dissing mainstream rappers in his songs. Can you imagine them having a beef with Moon Man being none the wiser?

This is…. Brilliant.

Eclipse is the best.

BUILD THAT WALL

This needs to happen.

This is a very good idea.

That was wonderful, you made my day.

So behind the fucking times. How can they call this journalism?

BTW boys, better download all your favorite tracks. Numales and kikes will be flagging every moonman tune now.

Halloween's just a week away, m8.

Ur too late, m8.

I ask myself the same question. The only difference between this rap and mainstream rap is that it is about a moon killing undesirables rather than a black man killing undesirables.

Checked.

a comment from Salon:

I can't believe Garfield Kart keeps on getting away with it. Is the Garfield brand really this poorly managed?

It's the mental equivalent of pozzing.

We can and we will

Jim Davis cashed out already in the 90s with all the memorabilia, tried to do it again with the movies but realized nobody likes live action shit based off cartoons.

At this point, since the comic strip is bordering on a peanuts tier level, I'm sure he's happy to have Garfield pop up in peoples minds from time to time, whether its good bad or used to do amazing parodies (garfield420911 on fb comes to mind)

Salon should really lurk moar

All they had to do in order to prevent Moon Man was to not have double standards in regards to anti-white rappers. The hawk is felled with an arrow fletched from its own feathers.

Someone stop him

fucking nice

Posting my moonman in case it gets baleeted.

Should i sage when i dump these?

OC

Fucking tasty.

Will Hillary release a statement on Moonman? I think I'd die laughing.

Moon Man came from YTMND, fucking Hell. Is everything "ALT-RIGHT" to the media?

Couldn't be more out of touch if he tried.

They have no idea that they probably share old YTMND memes on their Normalfagbook page.

how did it backfire?

Everything that offends faggots gets lumped into their Alt-Right label. That seems to be what the term was created for, similar to the term conspiracy theory. Speaking of conspiracy theories, solid video evidence against Hillary is just a conspiracy theory while blaming Russia for everything is perfectly 100% okay and not cold war propaganda at all.

:(
paperbike.ytmnd.com/

Where do I get a Mac Tonight PVC patch?

I saw them on /k/ but I can't find them anywhere.

I remember a lot of ideaguys saying we should make software that can scrape a YTMND and turn it into a .webm to preserve more easily. I'll take a serious crack at it one day. Hopefully the website won't shut down before then.

(((They're))) the ones that actually created this. (((They))) invented the Hollywood mass murdering psychopath Nazi murderers, not us.

We are simply the manifestation of their imagination.

Someone with a Twitter account, please tweet this at the faggot that penned the article.

Literally the best MoonMan song. Sometimes I like to listen to it on repeat, it's a work of art.

Pic related, it's the full thing.

There's a hidden Mac Tonight logo on there. Blessings and RWDSs will come to you if you find it.

Behind Jew Eyes is one of my favorites. Kikes took the single down from youtube and soundcloud though. Ended up finding the album on a fucking roblox forum to make this webm.

Kill yourself shill

He's kind of an annoying faggot, but Ghoul's Moonman tracks are top tier imo

It's the "wrong" version.

I couldn't embed as it has been posted in another thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULYCGHj9H7k

OC for the occasion.

I can't post "White Plight" because it's already posted.

Thanks user!

high-energy OC

My nigga.
Ghoul's Moonmans (Moonmen?) are the best.

CAN'T BOOM BAN THE MOON MAN

How has this gone unaddressed so long?

Saved.

Perhaps some user could webm the first three minutes, so the whole EP is in webm, and not just North West front and Deathsquads?

youtube.com/watch?v=VBnBiuRA3Ck

moonmansdad.bandcamp.com/album/son-and-moon

Holy shit, my sides.

Read the actual article and I must say; there was less bias coverage in that Salon article than there is on CNN. Am honestly quite surprised, outside of a mention of how Ron Paul had something to do white nationalism(where do they get their info?!), it was a pretty decent article. The constant use of words like 'racist' might make it have the desired effect on leftists; but to anyone who is dulled to the term (and really Moonman is pretty much 'racism incarnate' as they would define it) it actually reads pretty fairly. There was nothing about how it made the author feel, nothing about anything being evil, nothing really but someone shining a spot-light on something many do not understand. Hell I even learned a few things that I previously did not know regarding Moonman's origins.

Credit where it's due; good job Salon writer!

At least I tried.

We're talking about Ebola-Chan levels of moe anthropomorphization here. Not merely giving Moon Man sailor moon eyes.

THESE FUCKINGS KIKES

She should be a full moon, since full moons are the cutest moons.

Kikes are subversive as fuck. I think with their alt-right label, they're trying to discreetly imply Trump supporters aren't truly right wing. Besides the alt-right being another boogeyman like conspiracy theorists.

wut

No lad, kikes are retarded as fuck. Trump has followers who are NatSocs, who are Libertarians, who are oldschool conservatives, reactionaries, even bloody monarchists. Rather than pitting these groups against one-another as the elder kikes would; the new, inferior and foolish breed seem intent on unifying this group.

I'm still sceptical of the whole 'alt-right' label, and am definitely on guard against any attempts to co-opt the movement; but in all honesty thus far their lumping in with us of everyone who is dissatisfied with the status quo has been a massive boon. Where they should be dividing us; they have been unifying us.

Hail victory!

niggers watch a couple moonman videos

Except moonman isn't. He has his origins as a McDonalds mascot.

God I hope McDonalds sues Salon for defamation.

It'd outclass even the Hulk Hogan vs Gawker lawsuit.

Oh shit, this led me to find a series called Moonman Reacts.

It's intentional disinfo for the believers.

Libcucks that don't understand how the uncucked see the world, feel no inclination to leave the cave to see the outside world, if the imprisoned are told false narratives about the outside, that make it is hard to understand why the outsiders think the outside is great.

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

McDonalds took him from Western folklore. Songs for children are filled with moonman.

wew

I love this facet of MoonMan, this can be spread to counter al those anti-white shit videos that apear all over normie-net

(checked)

WE'LL STRIKE FEAR INTO THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ON NOVEMBER THE 8TH!

I have fond memories of my grandmother telling me the story of the cow that jumped over the moonman.

checked

can you tell the story pls?

maybe we can make mmeme magic more potent this way

They're pretty great. Fuckin hilarious way to debunk and mock SJW and nigger videos

She looks like a fucking cartoon character, holy fuck.

Apparently kikes shut down Moonman reacts. Luckily the videos are easy as fuck to make so anyone can make them when they see an anti-white video.

you wouldn't even be able to tell if you had successfully suffocated her or not

bitch's lips are already as blue as her gums

(checked)
Sam the mother fucking man cannot be stopped user, he is one of us and one of the memes now.

(checked)

Original Moonman!

Don't forget this catchy British Moonman song

This is like two years late

WHY DON'T WE USE VOCALOID TO MEME MIKU INTO OUR NAZI ANIME DIVA???!!!

We already have taylor swift

Moonman is already a vocaloid.

This

KEK demands these digits be checked.

Hell is forever!

The guy who made the Moon Man image from the billboard was a Holla Forums poster, I think.

Is kill all the gays and the faggots by Moonman ? I need to know, guy has skills.

My sides

Also this billboard is shit.
It looks like it was made with MS Paint, it could use some major work.

If they're this scared of our memes, they're going to be outright shitting their pants in a couple of years.

That would be amazing

ytmnd's longevity is truly marvelous but it would be a damn shame if no archives existed if it were to go down.

seeing this reminded me i had a moonman hotwheels growing up, pic related (not mine, jewgle). was shitposting on Holla Forums my destiny all along?

>>>/kkkmoon/ and here is a dump of all the albums and singles mega.nz/#F!Ikk1ECCT!3AJFBZdsHuX6UAKOVaXIeQ

You tell me.

(checked)

Just imagine the shitstorm we will bring down on their heads in mass if they rig cunton in.

Disappointed fam.

(checked)

Here requires a stormtrooper band. Or one signaling he is with our secret police and propaganda division.

a e s t h e t i c s

c

what the fuck are you doing

Nazi Garfield is next level memetics.

Pepe? Check.
Moonman? Check.

Now for Space Moose.

My transit app uses the "You can't stump the Trump" voice and I still snicker.

Need more Moon Man prank calls. Also real calls where nigger actually die.

The only, 'people' who read Salon, are faggots and Jews.

Look at these fucking retards talking about Moon Man hahaha and a good year late with that. Reminds me of that lying bitch from Vice (another cumdumpster of a publication) and her Pepe article.

HOLY SHIT
Did research on another egyptian god, this time on the moon. Khonsu is his name.

WHEN DO THE MEMES STOP

Khonsu was also one of the Endbringers in Worm. He had power over space and time, enabling him to teleport to the other side of the planet in an instant, and also able to create regions of space where time passed much, much faster, rendering his opponents into skeletons and dust.

He's also a 400 pound hacker.

They got better over time.

Closely resembles my actual face upon encountering a Moonman thread.

Soon enough we'll have the entirety of the Egyptian pantheon with us. First So far we have Kek, Ammit, now Khonsu who else am I missing. I know we have at least another one we talked about

Nice.

Anyone got a dl for the White Era² track? I got the album but the title track is corrupt.

probably my favorite

NO ONE KNEW WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK

I have several of them. They were part of a NASCAR Hot Wheels Happy Meal series at McDonald's in 1998. (I believe there were 4 different ones, though don't quote me on that and only one of them featured Mac Tonight.)

You can find them in thrift stores and flea markets or, of course, eBay. If you want essentially the same thing but a little nicer quality, there's also the "Hot Wheels Pro Racing" version or another 1/64 scale version from Racing Champions.

Here's the packaging for the 2 nicer 1/64 versions from Hot Wheels Pro Racing & Racing Champions.

There's currently an eBay auction for both of them for $5 together.

Its in the botton on the rigt lapel of the jacket

you're doing god's work, user.

If you want something larger to display on a shelf, Racing Champions also did a 1/24 scale version.

Go buy them faggots, its a rare relic. Good for your Kek shrines.

Alternatively

nice try faglord
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w
⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀wewew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀wew⠀wew
⠀w⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wewew⠀⠀⠀wew
wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀wew⠀⠀⠀wewew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w
⠀⠀wew⠀wew⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀wewew⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀wew⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀wew
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀w

Garfield Minus Jews

garfieldminusgarfield.net

Holy shit this is way more depressing that I'd expect

Sorry but you have to go back.

You are a bit late to the party halfchan, there was already a thread about it months ago. We have even already found the centipede god that eats scorpions and viscous snakes, his name is Sepa or Sep.
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/sepa.html
landofpyramids.org/sepa.htm

Heh is Wojak
egyptianmyths.net/heh.htm
polite sage for off topic

How is "Jim" doing? What is his mental state like?

Not good

With a little more synth that song with those lyrics would be sick.

JEJ

here's a new song to celebrate this article

i like your song user

how many years it took for them to find moonman?
i almost feels we have been using it for a decade

That one has the reich idea.

God that intro makes my blood fucking boil.

I don't want to doubt the Pantheon but how is Khonsu relevant?

Disregard that post I'm retarded.

they're making our magic stronger brothers

checked.

Good job lad, you picked the single most fashthetic face of Moonman there is.

Jim Davis often doesn't even make them anymore, just hands an old collection comic book and farms it out to people who can imitate him.
There was even a blurred out parody strip of Jim(garfield version) claiming he was going to fuck garfield in a recent kid's cartoon.

Fucking hell, took them long enough to find him!

I'm thinking maybe salon should be the first ones of the lügenpresse to go when the purge happens.
Something about the smugness of the articles that enrages me like no other "news" outlet can.
Also, had an idea: can we make one of the journalists from one of these hack sites a racist meme?
Obviously it would need to be one that has lots of photos of them so the oc can flow nicely and it needs to be organic in the way we chose them but I trust meme magic to find the right candidate.
I just want to see them kvetch about it and mine salt when one of their own is co-opted into a hilarious anti Semitic meme…

That bastard is trying to sabotage and dilute Moonman's message. I removed that intro:

Why can't 'journalists' do their fucking job right?

To really piss off a rapper, steal his loop. Meaning, the piece of actual music usually made by white people.

So the other day I saw a thread asking for a moon man content dump, and then this article hits.2ewrfewfdasf

My sides

just made this today. here is some brand new moonman. working on a full album over the rest of the week.

Checked. I miss that account. I couldn't tell if it was a parody for a month or so.

Why does everything have to be about anime girls? give it a rest.
Here's an idea. How about we have some memes with NO weeb influence?

how about memes with NO jewish influence

MOTHERFUCKING SAUCE??!

just go to hell.
I've seen the threads on /weebpol/
I know there's a plan to convert all memes to anime shit and eventually try to make a world where we're all little girls. It's fucking degenerate. About on the level of what the jews think of us. Just be girly over there and fuck off.

download zandronum/doomseeker package. then download moonman.wad (just do jewgle search i forgot what site it's on)

you first, goon.

Feminist Genocide when?

anime girl feminism from /weebpol/ is still feminism and still cancer and cannot be allowed here.
How can you say that while being a supporter of such filth?
I'm getting really sick of the "it's okay if Japan does it" mentality and when things go beyond the internet and people start talking about how to "fix" society, this kind of shit is not gonna fly.
Ironic shitbags pretending to be right wing and using the right wing meme machine as a vessel to further poz the world with autistic feminized japshit is not going to fucking fly.
When you see anyone pushing for a new monster girl or fucking ____-chan meme, realize what it is, and these people are a cult.

The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have.

for what it's worth Konshu(probably a variant spelling/pronunciation) is the god that empowers the Marvel Comics vigilante Moon Knight. Violent, schizophrenic, mild healing factor

Fresh OC

Left-wing mainstream media using the fodder provided by fake nationalists, in order to write anti-Trump articles.
Renegade/Red Ice/Daily Stormer forced memes, working as intended.

Saved.

Godspeed Sam.

RWDS NOW!

1.America
2.Europe
3.Constantinople

I am so disgusted by this jew media pumping filth, I want to glass the arabs, poos, and niggers too, but most off all… DIE JUDEN!!

Yup, love sic part 2 (or however it's spelled). It's a shame that the original is multiculti propaganda but the beat is really quite good.

Also, how fucking Jewish is that kike. WTF

what if we don't feel like fucking off?

checked and nice Ka-Bar

Nujabes is fucking god tier.

I have a massive library of every single Moonman vid up until a couple months ago.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛
⬛🌙🌙🌙⬛🌙🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙🌙⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙🌙⬛🌙🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙🌙⬛🌙🌙⬛
⬛🌙🌙⬛🌙⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛🌙🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛🌙⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛🌙🌙🌙⬛
⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛
⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛⬛🌙🌙⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃
🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃
🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃
🌃🍉🍉🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃
🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃
🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃🌃🍉🍉🌃
🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃

I bet Chief Keef I don't know how to spell the name, hope it is right would take the bait

'tis true, I even have a few books about Moonman basically, in my occult library

*was

It's been a hell lot longer than that.

also
Why do they never give credit where credit is due?

It's obvious, right? Why speak the truth when they can just pin it on le ebic ebil racist?

this

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kw6jEPTowwQ
>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech.
Oh, looks like Jewtube discarded their last vestiges of a mask.

MoonMan has come a long way.

Check out the classics, sort by date to see the originals.

ytmnd.com/search?q=Moon man christmas&o=7|all|D|A|1

To the journalists who I know are reading this: I feel sorry for you.

Anyone have any download links?

Meant for

But don't they also want to push the narrative that 4chan and Holla Forums are chock full of le ebil rayciss?

These people make no sense.

Chief Keef is too ghetto/chill of a dude to care. He'd probably just laugh.
We need a real SJW type of rapper like Drake or Jay Z or some shit. Or a rapper that gets pissed off easily. Soulja Boy maybe?

Best moonman song coming through

Some new Moonman. track 2 from the new album i'm working on. it's a little rough but sounds good to me.

kek

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

SAM HYDE DOES IT AGAIN

How long til the finished album?

when will this forced meme die? They only made this title to associate Da Ebils Internets Peepz with their political enemies in the eternal smear campaign.
Regardless, they don't seem to understand how these memes work and just spread it even further, so people receptive to them but having never heard of them will be able to partake in our absurdist communion to Kek

They should start with Moonman: Origins.

Sodom is the cesspool to i hate the most.

Done

Be ready to make your offerings to Moonman on Samhain.

a week or so. busy with work so not that much time. but steady working at it. hardest part is whittling down the music selection to 10 moar songs for a 12 track total. too much good music out there.

fuggin checked

Confirmed for pagan, enjoy nigger
hell.

Confirmed for (((Abrahamist))), enjoy nigger "Heaven"

((They))) hate Christ more than shabbos "pagans", i am not sure if you are a stupid ignoramus or just a troll, btw, it was a joke, if you kill too much demons you can become one.

I don't care if (((They))) hate anything. (((They))) become irrelevant when they're exterminated.

Sure thing. If you kill your enemy, they win.

How the fuck do you know that I've read it? It's not even that popular and it's filled with cancer and neo-Holla Forums bullshit.

wew cy was crazy, right lads?
if you actually belived that, you got memed on, m80

brand new. track 3 ready to go…

I presented an argument then i explained the joke, then you forget the answer and you answer the joke like it was the serious thing, even after saying that it was a joke.

"i was pretending to be a potato".

Sure.

Something tells me English isn't your first language.

Backing track is way too loud, but nice otherwise.

Dark cide of the moon.

The original Moon Man.

ok, redone track 3 with music softened. let me know if you think hip hop would work better for music in this track since i'm not sold on the txt to speech with this particular music choice

Salon's a nigger site, nothing new
That last one was great though

Any of you boys going to get this?
I'd grab it myself, but I'm a non-AMERICAN so shipping would be a nightmare.

ebay.com/itm/Authentic-1986-1990s-Mac-Tonight-McDonalds-Prop-Costume-Head-Print-and-TV-Ads-/232125975716?hash=item360bc94ca4:g:-yEAAOSwXeJYEQh6