Hey pol, im one of the correct the record people, i resigned today...

hey pol, im one of the correct the record people, i resigned today. Ive been seeing a lot of trump fans on the websites i post at and i have begun having doubts. i never saw the other side of the coin, at least not in person and being exposed to it daily, i guess you guys have some good points.

I was a bernie guy but switched to clinton but now i can't vote for her. I still think you guys are a bit too extreme but I cant believe i can even tolerate /r/thedoland now so my wholre world is flipped upside down. I think i'm going to start eating healthy, my mon even got a gym membership for me. Im done correcting the record, sorry Todd.

sage

Good. Now the next step is to find a jew and bash his brains in. Then you can be one of us.

Try rebar or hammer, it works best for smashing heads.

you just say that because they're democrat?

This is fake. If it's real, post internal dox.

thanks for revoking the correction
:^)

If even a (former?) CTR shill can do it, so why canĀ“t you? Lift!

ONE OF US

all kikes must go. i dont give a shit if they are a "good" one. one way or another, they must go

Kill yourself to make up for it, you worthless piece of shit. You treasonous, cancerous cunt. You betrayed your country.

Too late.

Time to die faggot.

There is no coming back from the red pill. Think hard before going down the rabbit hole.

Thank you for recording the correction.

BAZINGA

Stay a while and lurk, newfriend. You've only just started your new prescription of redpills. In time more answers will come, but in the mean time, read the stickies, the qtddtot thread, and anything else that piques your interest.

soviets didn't actually create the KGB themselves tho

You are a cancerous traitor whom should either

A : Kill yourself for the numerous corruptions you perpetrated upon the American people and free thought everywhere

B : Provide CTR doxxes for atonement then quit using computers and dedicate yourself to a monk way of life and use every second of your worthless life to serve the american people. You waste of flesh.

Back to cuckchan

This flowchart is amazing, thanks.

Take your larping back to cuckchan as suggests.
We are not so gullible here.

I want this to be real

dear Holla Forumslog

Anons, were being raided. All these pics threads and threads like this shithole are clearly a raid or slide. We can't fall for these low energy tricks. I urge you anons to dig with me the Podesta Emails patch 18 NOW!! Eye on the prize my friends.