Turkey preparing invasion of Iraq

archive.is/ya2kU

Also, the Turks are starting to push against the SAA as well, unofficially of course

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/789812593586233344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source? The usual suspects of ivans and assyrians haven't said anything about the Turks advancing on anything except those piece of shit kurds.

The greeks, the gypsies, the armenians, the kurds.
it's must be the 5th attempt of shoah some people engagement for the roaches.

good, let Iraq be their grave turkroaches need to be learned a lesson. I hope their economy will suffer tremendously.

They're best buds with Russia again now that they've changed their mind (again) on the pipeline. I expect Russia to allow them free reign on anything non-SAA. Well, so long as they don't piss off Iran since they effectively run Iraq now.

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/789812593586233344
The "FSA" or plainclothes Turkish troops+Turkmen militia are pushing up on Aleppo from the Northeast and have vowed to lift the siege
There's only a single line of villages separating them from SAA front lines right now and they're pushing pretty hard
The tweet above talks about clashes between Turks and various SDF forces

Unlikely, the Turks are playing both sides right now
They want to be a neo-Ottoman Empire, the big cheese in the ME so they're against everyone

They're "best buds" because Russia threatened to turn off the gas.

This sounds like something that would really piss off Iran. To the point where they could join the conflict against Turkey. What do you guys think about that?

I think they will have conflict much later, but now focus on isis, the US, saudi, and israel. They probably want to remove kurds to reduce US supporters. They said they are going after kurds, the us backs kurds, and pretty sure iran doesn't care for kurds.

Let then roaches come. This time Constantinople will be reclaimed.

And over 9000 Russian battleships are sitting on the coast armed with planes and missiles with a range that can turn any given spot anywhere into pretty, pretty glass.

Why does Holla Forums hate the Kurds?

They are mountain sandnigger pseudo-commies. I personally don't give a shit about them, but I wouldn't cheer for them either.

What said. They're just another flavor of shitskin.

They're the mujahideen of the 2020s. Every time we trained and armed an ethnic group like this it's come back to make things even more difficult in the Middle East.

I thought they just want an ethnostate and are not snackbars in the same way the Arabs are?

This.

They are snackbars, a displaced group of people that at one time wuz Emirs. They're more secular than other forms snackbars but that doesn't mean much.

The problem with a Kurdistan ethnostate is that it's incompatible with Turkey, Syria and Iraq, mostly Turkey since it's been firebombing Kurdish political party offices, killing pro-Kurd lawyers, arresting pro-Kurd journalists. The US would have to pick between Turkey and yet another mountain people trained and armed by US advisors.The choice would probably be made easy by Erdogan acting very undemocratically, but it's yet another headache in the worst 2-3 decades of American foreign policy.

They're just as shit tier as the rest of the mongrels in the middle east
They're also one of the biggest groups flooding into Europe too

Deus vult, previously catholic now a fucking atheist, but i would support another crusade.

Turks are the cancer of our species. They are seriously worse than niggers and kikes since the later two haven't yet managed to regress part of Europe back to the iron age like Ottomans have. Even fucking moors did not cause as much harm and loss to Europe as turkroaches have.

Literal islamic communists who are allies of Israel and are on rightful Armenian clay.

what these anons said.

Marxist narco-terrorists