Google is down

Everything owned by Google just crashed. What the fuck is going on, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CwgOp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My phone didn't crash :^]

get better internet

All of those things are up and running. The problem is on your end, fag.

Run ipconfig /flushdns. Restart your modem. Restart your PC.

>>>Holla Forums
fag

I don't think it's a problem with my computer speciphically. My coworker just complained of the same thing, and I just heard on the radio that the same thing is happening all over the country and perhaps the continent.

Only for niggers

Are you in china
Working in California.

Probably another attack on a DNS node.

Do you happen to be in one of these areas?

I just send an email from jew-mail.

Did i just crash it with no survivors?

Update, it/they went back up. Still, this shit is weird. It was reported to happen all over America (as in the continent).

No, I'm in Argentina. And excuse my ignorance, but what's the matter with those areas you highlighted?

there has been a similar attack on DNS nodes.
basically, internet having no centralized system is a giant meme, and if someone were to shut them down, the entire node's region would fall out.
check which node you are connected to, and search of there were internet trouble in it's region

I've had jewtube streaming all morning with no interruptions.

slide thread.

fuck outta here you cuck.

>>>Holla Forums

Not completely true, the region just couldn't do DNS lookups anymore (i.e. they couldn't check what IP e.g. Holla Forums.net maps to)
Theoretically, you can look up all hosts you ever use at one point, write them in your operating system's host file, and live without DNS from there on. Note that if the server changes, you'd have to update the entries too (this is actually why DNS invented, to automate the process).
It isn't completely esoteric either. I'm actually doing it for Holla Forums and archive.is.

Argentina here. It was also down for me. it may just have been a retard tripping on a cable.

could you tell me how to do that?

ON A THIRD CLOUDFLARE-RELATED NOTE, I HOPE EVERYBODY INVOLVED WITH THIS BULLSHIT DIES A FIERY DEATH
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO POST THIS FOR TEN MINUTES NOW

And nothing of value was lost

Is that different from the one the other day? I think this is Obama testing out the killswitch for when Trump wins.

Has this been happening on Cloudflare across the board?

Now you can stop being a faggot normie.

Upon futher digging, I've found this. It refers to a past incident but interesting nonetheless.

"DDoS Attacks against Dyn
Yesterday's DDoS attacks against Dyn are being reported everywhere.

I have received a gazillion press requests, but I am traveling in Australia and Asia and have had to decline most of them. That's okay, really, because we don't know anything much of anything about the attacks.

If I had to guess, though, I don't think it's China. I think it's more likely related to the DDoS attacks against Brian Krebs than the probing attacks against the Internet infrastructure, despite how prescient that essay seems right now. And, no, I don't think China is going to launch a preemptive attack on the Internet."
-t. (((Bruce Schneier)))

archive.is/CwgOp

As far as I know it's a feature that scans requests for "suspicious" content in order to protect against shit like SQL injections even if your site is vulnerable to them (which doesn't work, of course).
You can enable these things as a customer and it seems like Hotwheels or Jim enabled this particular one.

This is fishy or what ?

Another Argentinian here, can confirm, but it was down for less than an hour.

Half an hour or so, by my count.