Shill Mods and Vols

It seems not only 4chan has bought out mods. Leftists have been cropping up on other boards as well in moderator positions.
Check out this thread on /sudo/ that got no response from Jim and co.
>>>/sudo/7194
The vol HipToBeSquare and the board owner pantsu have been censoring Holla Forums and promoting Holla Forums in an attempt to astroturf. The vol even admits he would like to work for the Hillary shill campaign. >>>/r9k/161591

Any idea what to do about this? What other boards are getting infected?

>>>/r9k/161595
Here he is again in a vain attempt to shut down a redpill.

He's a fucking faggot and the mod is a drug-addicted pussy, but why complain about r9k moderation on…Holla Forums?

Probably because it's the only place where the mods aren't shills yet. As far as we know.

This?
You think mods aren't shills here?

The mods on /a/ are at it as well. They ban all redpilled discussion and have purged many threads as soon as the lefties started using the argument.
I wonder how much they are getting paid.

I don't mean to shill for my board, but I started >>>/4pol/ for 4chan refugees. I'm not a leftist but I prefer a bit more free speech than what we have here so if you'd like to discuss leftist views that you may still hold then you can do it there without getting your head bit off. I went through that phase as a kid, so it's not unexpected, but it's annoying to us old salts here so please keep entryist arguments on that board.

About that moderator post on /sudo/, I think it's TRS fags who are mad we criticize them since they have been going berserk on /polmeta/. Specifically, check out >>>/polmeta/12189

TRS?

Imagine if 4chan had account systems and then you have TRS. They dont' have the 'hillshill' problem, but the other parallels are the same.

TRS = therightstuff.biz, a closed forum. Browse that /polmeta/ post for more information. They love Milo and Implicit Dicky Spence.

WEWEWEWEWEWEW
You need to go back to cuckchan.
Holla Forums's mods were fired and replaced with the 3 stooges we have now from kikewheels' IRC almost two years ago. They're paid site staff.

hotman isn't even in charge anymore

That's right, he died, we have Jim now, it is worse.

Keeping a anime image board anime related, practically another shoah

People don't agree with me, so I made my own board and invited all the cucks

nice meme dude

RAID WHEN?

I'm still angry about this.

Fucking hell, i'm replying to an IRL cuck.

found the cuck

It's a secret society, you enter it exactly the same as freemasonry: On recommendation from another member.