PLEASE HELP SPREAD THIS- CLINTON FUNNELED $500K TO FBI DEP. DIRECTOR

I've been waiting for the US press to take this up, figured there was no way in fuck they could avoid it. not picked up.
The Deputy director of FBI (man who oversaw her investigation) had a wife running for STATE SENATE and a Clintonista funneled $500k to her losing bid. If you don't know, for a fucking state senator election (NOT NATIONAL) that's a HUGE amount of shekels.
the fucker also spoke up for her at her convention. It's the most crooked thing in this whole fucking cesspool and they are sliding it:

"Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, one of Bill and Hillary Clinton's most consistent backers, donated nearly $500,000 to the Virginia state Senate campaign of a candidate who is married to the FBI's deputy director.
A PAC McAuliffe's controls donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, part of McAuliffe's ill-fated plan to try to take control of the Virginia Senate.
The donations poured in just a few months after McCabe launched her Senate campaign in March 2015, the Wall Street Journal reported.
McCabe's husband, Andrew McCabe, ran the bureau's Washington field office, which in July 2015 launched an investigation into Clinton's email practices."

archive.is/OfM5C

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3867176/Clinton-ultra-loyalist-gave-500-000-campaign-wife-FBI-deputy-director-oversaw-probe-Hillary-s-emails.html

THIS IS THE NIGGER IN THE WOOD PILE THE JÜDENPRESSE NOT TOUCHING….please help spread, use twatter, get to the usual people like that cernovich cuck, and the others who can get it attention…and yes, DM is a legit source, the (((Washington Post))) linked to a Dm story the other day.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YCbaE
globalresearch.ca/clintons-no-fly-zone-over-syria-will-not-save-lives-it-will-lead-to-war-with-russia-warning-of-jcs-chairman-general-dunford/5552480
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3876506/Hillary-Clinton-headlined-fundraiser-campaign-group-gave-500-000-wife-FBI-boss-investigated-emails-s-closely-linked-bid-power.html#ixzz4OIXM76xL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumb.

Was there a story on this in the Wall street Jewnoural that I missed, or was it just a small item? Do you realize she literally had half a million dollars funneled to the wife of the fucking guy whose job it was to investigate her?
That is crooked on so many levels, I can't even begin to comprehend. Has Trump been twaating about this?

Sticky this.

tl;dr-

This shit is unreal, banana-republic level corruption… please help spread it…

(also, keep in mind, all this going on in Virginia dem party, which is where all the guccifer 2.0 leaks came from, where her cuckold VP candidate came from…there is silver bullet in her money handling in Virginia that could sink her if we could find it and connect it all…VA Dem party is a cesspool…)
MODS PLEASE STICKY, I THINK THERE IS GENUINE SHIT HERE THE PODESTA EMAILS NEED TO BE COMBED FOR MORE DETAIL…

Bump. Please sticky this, needs to be investigated…

Going to spend some time at work today going over the Guccifer links, which were all from Virginia. I think this was what that DNC insider referred to with "the real HRC scandal…follow the money.."
If this isn't the epitome of corruption…one of her proxies gave $500k to the wife of the man in charge of her email investigation and deciding whether to recommend prosecution?

Trump needs to tweet this out. This is so egregious, if the lügenpresse ignores this, people will literally riot. This is South Africa level corruption.

12:58 this guy sums up what a corrupt piece of shit he is bretty well

this is all true user and adds to the overall milieu of scumbaggery… but please look at article above closely…this is…imagine you are an FBI agent investigating me for fraud, and my "friend" gives your wife $500k for her state senate campaign (not nationa) that she LOST even with all that funding.

I want to look into "Dr. Jill Mcabe" and how or if she spent that money on a campaign. Would YOU indict me after my "friend" just handed your wife $500k?

I give up lads. I tried posting it to cuck-chan (inb4 "kill yourself for posting there!" We get shit traffic, that site has always been used as our useful idiots since it gets more traffic, to spread info or take blame for whatever was strategized here.). cuckchan has been totally subverted.
We don't have the traffic to get this sort of of shit out. I give up, don't know anymore. Any other campaign in history, this one scandal alone would have sunk the woman. How many pussies do you think JFK actually "Grabbed," not just talked about it? The Jewish media bosses are going to literally cause WW 3.

“Right now, Senator, for us to control all of the airspace in Syria it would require us to go to war, against Syria and Russia,… That’s a pretty fundamental decision that certainly I’m not going to make.” (Senate Armed Services Committee, September 22, 2016, emphasis added)

At the third presidential debate, Hillary Clinton reasserted her commitment that if elected president, she would implement a no-fly-zone, intimating that the objective was to “save lives”

archive.is/YCbaE

globalresearch.ca/clintons-no-fly-zone-over-syria-will-not-save-lives-it-will-lead-to-war-with-russia-warning-of-jcs-chairman-general-dunford/5552480

Let me rephrase this.

Friend of Clinton bribes FBI prosecutor as he is investigating Clinton.

I agree this is great stuff. Bribes, appointments, more effective propaganda than them actually breaking the law.

Trump mentioned this in a Florida speech, along with collusion with DNC to manipulate sampling in media polls.

Odd how the information uncovered by digging on Holla Forums are finding their way into Trump's speeches directly to tens of thousands of people & countless millions of internet viewers eh?

Pure Trumpincidence
I know you're here, faggot.

No.

Ok

anyone find evidence of CF transfering the 500k to the McAuliffe PAC to go along with this?

oh fug

Every fucking day we have something that would be ground breaking at any other time but theres so much going on right now?

Is anyone else keeping a record of happenings? I am but no chance ill catch everything.

When we discovered the dan gabriel thing back in the primaries, the happenings have never ceased. I still remember the day. We used to have a break in between happenings and people thought that break was already small. Since then the happenings haven't died down. I never thought I would get used to this feeling.

It's really funny. Every time there's nothing to talk about this whole place immediately turns on itself and starts cannibalising everything in sight.
We truly are chaotic neutral.

check this out, a new article from the Daily Mail:

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton headlined fundraiser for campaign group which gave $500,000 to wife of FBI boss who investigated her emails - and it's closely linked to Hillary's bid for power

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3876506/Hillary-Clinton-headlined-fundraiser-campaign-group-gave-500-000-wife-FBI-boss-investigated-emails-s-closely-linked-bid-power.html#ixzz4OIXM76xL

DailyMail.com reveals just how closely linked Clinton is to PAC which gave massive donation to Virginia politician married to FBI deputy director

Common Good VA gave $500,000 to Jill McCabe whose husband Andrew ran probe into Clinton's secret server which ended with no prosecution

PAC is controlled by Terry McAuliffe, Virginia governor and Clinton ultra-loyalist - and Hillary headlined fundraiser just before it gave McCabe cash

On top of that series of Clinton powerhouses have been on payroll of PAC including Robby Mook, her campaign manager

And Clinton family financiers poured cash into its coffers, including Doug Band, who was Bill Clinton's closest aide

McCabe denies conflict of interest but one group said of $500,000 donation: 'It looks like a payoff.'

Campaign won't say if Clinton met Jill McCabe at fundraiser

"Hillary Clinton headlined a major fundraiser for a political action committee shortly before the group steered nearly $500,000 to the wife of the FBI official who oversaw the Clinton email investigation, DailyMail.com has learned.

Clinton's ties to the Common Good VA - a Virginia state PAC run by Clinton's long-time friend and advisor Terry McAuliffe, its governor - came under scrutiny this week after the Wall Street Journal reported that the group donated heavily to the state senate campaign of Jill McCabe.

Her husband Andrew McCabe led the FBI investigation into Clinton's emails.

Andrew McCabe, now the deputy director of the FBI, told the Wall Street Journal that he complied with federal ethics rules and was not promoted to lead the Clinton probe until months after his wife's unsuccessful state senate bid ended. "

Is this being slid?

FBI BRIBED BY CLINTON TO PROBE HER CASE

Judicial Watch is fucking legend.

bump

Probably

no, I'd guess when the bribe came to light by his deputy it forced Comey's hand. The problem for the Jews is that in 2011 they never anticipated internet tech spreading as fast as it has and loss of control by MSM.