Guys. let's have a real talk about Trump's odds. Look at the map...

Guys. let's have a real talk about Trump's odds. Look at the map, I think it's very realistic and quite easily achievable for Hillary. She doesn't need Florida, NC, Ohio and Nevada. Trump needs to turn one of these blue eastern and northeastern states that have 10 electoral votes or more red if he is to have any chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2016/10/24/colorado-early-ballot-returns-democrats-2016/
8ch.net/pol/res/7971868.html#7972917
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want CTR to leave.

List practical suggestions or get out and kill yourself.

Give him Michigan, Detroit, and Wisconsin.

The nigger spammer is less annoying at this point.

I did give them - win states like Wisconsin or Virginia or Michigan or PA + all swing states. Or win Colorado+Utah or NM+Utah + all swing states.

Thank you for stating the obvious or ignoring that Pennsylvania is in play. Sounds like the thread is done now.

SAGE

Trump is gonna flip majority of Rustbelt,

There will be a bombshell released by Wikileaks,

NY will flip, as will Jersey and Pennsylvania

Since it's obvious, why are you attacking me? All I'm saying is that the odds are all fucked up. He needs Ohio, NC, Florida and Nevada just to have a chance in hell. Polls say he's 6% down in PA.

Also I think this map makes more sense, showing what areas are actual battlegrounds. Trump really only MUST WIN Florida, and he has the same amount of "reliable" delegates Clinton has.

NY is not gonna flip, they don't care that he's from there

Drove through PA a month ago and saw dozens of Trump signs but no Crooked signs.

Eh, Minnesota is blue there is absolutely no doubt about it. And I thought that evangelicals in IA will make it red without much trouble. And I don't actually understand Colorado and NM. How is it more probable for Trump to win a California infested state like Nevada than Colorado and a border state? How come Colorado is so blue?

I hope Trump has back up plan in case he loses.

Hi CTR

Also, Colorado early voting has begun, Democrats hold the lead:

denverpost.com/2016/10/24/colorado-early-ballot-returns-democrats-2016/

High turnout in swing counties, lower in liberal and conservative counties so far.

Fuck Colorado.

One thing that is weird to me is that in many of the Senate races in the battleground states the Republicans are up by substantial margins in the RCP polls. So that at least gives me hope.

Republicans are usually down in early voting and catch up as time goes on, at least that is the case in florida

Colorado is fucked
t. about to move to Nevada

Wasn't Colorado a solid republican state until a few years ago?

That's because of low democrat turnout. For some reason, they don't vote during midterm elections. But as you can see, they are turning out now in early voting. Also, many states in the east depend on black turnout. It's good to see, for example, that black turnout in early voting in NC is 25% down compared to 2012.

The unaffiliated vote will tip the scale it seems.

Pot got legalized in 2015, and ever since then 5,000 junkies a week have been moving to Denver.

Benjamin Fischbein

go back to cuckchan.

I'm a Trump supporter, I've been here since the first exodus and I'm not even american. I'm just trying to have a discussion with fellow anons because my faith is faltering a bit, I must admit.

People that would rather sell their dignity and country for the next shot, just what any degenerate does for pleasure.

Alright, people keep talking about the river polls. How are they rigged exactly? People say the oversample Democrats but there's more Democrats than Republicans in this country. You can't just say he's going to win the Rustbelt with no evidence. If he wins all Romney's states, Ohio, north Carolina, and Florida he still loses. Where is he viable? Don't just shut legitimate conversation down with"concern trolling". I'm actually looking for ways to cheer up. I was thinking about what I'd do if Trump lost at work today and it's really starting to fuck with me.

Furthermore, there's not going to be any more bombshells. People are already voting and have been for weeks. If someone knows something else about the Clintons then they aren't releasing it.

Generally here is my opinion on what Trump needs to secure victory:

As high republican turnout as possible
As low democrat turnout as possible
As low black turnout as possible
A steady majority of unaffiliated votes

It will all likely come down to turnout.

He should have spent more time in Washington. Our small-town economies have gone to shit. But, I'm seeing a lot of Trump signs and elections have become very close in the past 10 years. The only problem we'll have is those fuckin' Faggotfornia invaders.

That's kind of what I'm thinking too. He's down by only 4 points or less in a lot of states. That deficit can easily be surpassed with low turnout. I just don't want to be relying on only that though.

I feel like Washington is getting more liberal. Elections are getting further apart and I bet Bryant loses by 8 points.

This is ZOGmerica, dont expect things to shift for Trump this easily, too many good goy degenerates.
There is still hope until November 8th hits, we'll just have to work extra-time and spread info faster than ever.

You don't shoot cannabis

Sadly it is. Initiative 1491 will pass and will be abused to the extreme.

https:// ballotpedia.org/Washington_Individual_Gun_Access_Prevention_by_Court_Order,_Initiative_1491_(2016)

And the thread with legitimate discussion is anchored….

I too must admit to feeling a bit demoralised. But it comes down to this. Trump could either win or he could lose. There's not much more to say on the subject. The best you could probably do is convince people to vote.

Only idiots vote before election day

Frankly, the neverTrump Republicans might actually do a lot of damage by refusing to vote for Trump. It baffles me really, they would rather see Hillary become president.

It's not that I'm demoralised because Trump isn't doing well, I'm more demoralised by the fact that many states are simply turning liberal. I mean, a conservative who sticks to his guns wouldn't have a chance in hell. I think Cruz would do considerably worse. Trump woud otherwise have no problem of pulling off what Bush did in 2004. But since then, NV, Colorado, NM and NC have gone blue or near blue.

Cruz is latino, that would help him

This is how elections work now "women vs latinos"

Probably the next one will be "latinos vs gays" and so on

Black and latio women, not white women. If it weren't for blacks, Trump would get Illinois and Michigan at least.

8ch.net/pol/res/7971868.html#7972917

They are using turnout predictions based off of 2012 and even IF Hillary was neutrally received by the general populace. There is no way in HELL that she would get the rate of turnout that Obama got in 08 or 12. Even without taking that into account Republican voters are much more enthusiastic than Democratic voters and turnout in primaries was higher for reps and lowered for dems.
Other than that some states automatically register you to vote when you do shit like get a drivers license or register for the draft so a good portion of them could be politically apathetic and not even care about voting in the first place.

thanks for this great piece of information, for me you can put it up your ass

Literally everyone I know in Colorado supports trump. I see Pepe/Kek MAGA posters pinned on telephone polls and people wearing the hat. IDK how the fuck we are blue.
Must be Denver.

How precise is this map based on recent unbiased polls?