WW3 prep

ITT: info charts, PDFs, texts and maps about prepping and surviving in a possible WW3 Scenario and discussion about what is likely to happen. Keep it Holla Forums

A world map of possible nuclear targets would be appreciated.

Post your shit. I'll be posting mine along the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's my starter pack

Pro-tip: buy and store as much peanut oil as possible.

y'all niggas better not post that "how to achieve trap-mode aesthetics", i don't want the thread derailed.

Most of my staff is survival tips and all, but if I dig enough I may find the right info.

Why tho?

Friendly reminder we have this dead board as a WW3 repository of info
>>>/ww3/

just dig a shelter innawoods and fill it with food, oats, rice etc. If SHTF wait there until most people starve.

What about safe areas?

for what purpose?
Other than that it has pretty decent info there. If this thread if successful I'll shit post there later. For now I'll copy some of the best posts I find.

Nuclear War:
-When you know that trouble is underway, leave big cities!
-Try to obtain a hand-cranked emergency radio and put it in a faraday cage before the detonation
-Cover all your supplies with plastic sheeting, seal the doors and windows with duct tape if you decide to stay
-An ABC gasmask protects you from alpha and beta ray contaminated dust particles and air.
-An ABC suit protects the body solely from alpha and beta radiation
In the even of a nuclear detonation:
Basics:
-Avoid blast
-Avoid heat
-Avoid radiation
First few minutes:
-Head for cover
-Start counting
-Do not look towards the blast
-Head for basement
-Stay away from glass
-Wait until you hear the bang, then wait another minute for the blastwave to pass over
-A microwave can be used as a faraday cage and protects valuable electronic devices from the following electro-magnetic pulse
-Close and lock all of your doors/windows
-If you are 30 miles from ground zero, while the wind blows at 10 miles/hour you have estimately 3 hours before fallout arrives, if the bomb is 20 kt large, at 25MT bomb, your time is cut down to 30 minutes
After the detonation:
!-You must stay inside about 7 days if you are in an affected area untill leaving the shelter-!
-Remember to wear eye-protection
-Check to see if your car starts
-Try to stay away from open areas
-Pay attention to windspeed and direction
-Avoid interstates/highways/main roads when fleeing
Rule of Threes:
You cannot survive-
-Prepare to have half a gallon of clean, unradiated water per day per person for 10 days (or more)
-All food in sealed containers is safe
-Try to use different clothing for outdoors and for indoors (rubber clothing would be best suited for outdoors)
-Cover all items with plastic to avoid contamination
-Avoid contact with radiated objects (that includes vegetation)

PART 2
How to tell the approx. yield of the blast:
The yield can be determined by the duration of the 'Intense Flash'
1-3 Sec = 20KT or less
3-7 Sec = 20KT to 125KT
7-10 Sec = 125KT to 250KT
10-20 Sec = 250KT to 1MT
30 Sec = 2MT
45 Sec = 25MT
Origins of bombs:

How can you know? I don't believe state TV's or newspapers are going to tell the world that nukes are falling.
Hell, even if our governments know anything, you won't even hear the siren before the blast.

If all else fails the high altitude nuclear blast EMP will be your final warning. That would occur shortly before the first wave hits their targets. Though that means you're down to minutes remaining.

Any of you know whether it would be better or worse to be on higher ground AFTER the blast?

Good to know, I hope it doesn't happen during the night.

I live in D.C. (the non-nigger area). I'm hoping the gov. gives the population an evacuation warning but I'm fairly certain they don't give a shit about the citizens. It's been nice posting with you.

they would gladly trade whites for niggers if they could.

thanks user I was looking for those charts.

first strike does EMP to kill electronics?

If you're relatively far off from the blast, assuming the light travels faster than the EMP would, how far would it spread and how long would it take to spread?

Nice meme. The kikes are in no position to lauch it, even if Trump wins they'd rather wait for another chance to hijack the system.

Did you really think this is the first time the US has changed hands from the banksters to the people?

They're more likely going to crash the economy or start another proxy war maybe Venezuela? any guesses??. Any preparation is better than none. Day of the rope is nigh. Never forget, user.

At what altitude is the detonation?
At ground level it's roughly confined to the same area as the intense heat. At higher altitudes it could encompass a ~2500km radius. It the way it works is that the blast produces a massive EM wave through the photoelectric effect (EM radiation stripping electrons from stuff). How long it takes to reach you depends on the altitude and the strength of the earths magnetic field at the time. I'd expect it to ride the lightning though. good luck turning things off before they get fried

There aren't really any more proxies that can engaged without one side having to go all in anyway. Most likely it's an economic collapse to be blamed on the country of their choosing.

wideband websdr, lurk.

A simple faraday cage would protect your electronics, though the frequency of a nuke's EMP means that you'll need a continuous one, aluminum foil or sheetmetal should work.

This.

We must secure all tendies.

this wont do anything

EMP fries electronics because it heats up the wires, doesnt matter if its on or off

(checked)

Trips confirm

Also the only way to preserve electronics from an EMP is to have a pretty good Faraday cage to hide it in. Still though, that part is irrelevant since, if everyone else's electronics are fried too, then you don't have much of a use for it. You are much better off making yourself self-sustained because you would need to do that anyway and you end up also well-prepared for other happenings as well.

It's true. You wouldn't want to be near too much metal when an EMP goes off. It's like one big induction overload. A fair example that most people could see for themselves is what happens when you throw aluminium foil into a microwave.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

How fucked are people in thermal radiation radius?
(The last circle)

Anyone knows?

Is there a way to clear up the left side of the pic so it more readable?

Can some one plz screen capped this.

Sadly no. I got those from info threads here and from the do/k/ument many years ago. I mostly kept what I didn't learn, but there may be some useful loose files.

Whoops wrong screen cap

Kek

What is the first thing people should do when they get back top side?

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Rebuild the civilization with the use of a religion or a traditional doctrin, its the only unifying thing we will have left to hang on to since we will be in a state of shock as if we witnessed the Apocalypse.

Was that at 8990khz or thereabout USB?
I never wrote it down

Because it's fucking delicious. Very nice to do chips in.

I'm thinking… the weeks and months to come. Some global nuclear winter where, there isn't going to be any food going forward.

8229 i think