SOROS MACHINES = FINAL STAND

This is what needs to be the #1 priority. Not emails, not scandals, not polls.

We have all of those in the bag.

Here's an updated #StopSoros rundown with new features for force multiplication.

pastebin.com/mHr1H28V

Write an email, it sends it to all 16 state governments.

If this goes under the radar, swing states go blue.

If we get this trending, if we get people fucking MAD about this shit… we win.

Other urls found in this thread:

makeminecount.org/
archive.is/lCeCh
makeminecount.org
nerdz4hillary.com/
archive.is/w5vJU
higcapital.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

THIS

bumpsicle

Think about all the time invested in digging leaks. It would all be wasted if we don't spread this info around ASAP

People shouldnt need someone else to grt them mad about this. A single billionaire is deciding who will be president. People should be murderously angry.

That being said we all know what its really like so lets get going.

Believe me, when the average person hears about this, if this gets to Trump, we win. Hands down.

bumpski

bumparoo

Also people, if our push gets traction and no states change the system and Trump loses by a hair, we have something to point to. If we get this into the public sphere they won't have a choice.

Contact O'Keefe, Trump Camp, Infowars, Twitter personalities, anybody you can spam who has an audience. We can get this trending in a weekend.

it's not just the machines from Soros. It's the machines from Dominion Voting and Hart Intercivic as well. Both of them are big money donators to the CF.

That's true. Include that in your emails if you're gonna.

I swear to god, every post is always blaming Soros. He's only one flank. Another shit job at an OP.

If you push for paper ballots make sure it's hand counted as anything automatic, electronic or has a memory card like optical scanners is still the enemy

I understand that Soros wants Clinton to win. That's probably not sufficient evidence for invoking the conflict of interest clause.

You have to prove that Soros has done illegal things in order to get his way or that somehow he is heavily invested politically or economically in the success of Clinton.

I suppose spending $24,000,000 for the benefit Clinton would be sufficient evidence. Provided that was purely political funding.

check'd

Donators to the Clinton Foundation, which they will argue is a 'neutral party doing good works for others' and that 'it has no evidence of directly benefiting Clinton'.

You have to prove that the Clinton Foundation is actually a cover for campaign contributions or political activism or somehow to the benefit of Hillary Clinton (aside from name recognition).

Is name recognition, her foundation doing more 'good works' with Soros's money, enough to constitute a 'political gain/campaign strategy'?

I don't think that they'd accept that as a strong enough connection. Of course, I believe that the Foundation is bullshit and a cover for taking money from lobbyists.

These are just the questions/things that will be brought up to say that this isn't a concern. If you have information countering it, it needs to be used.

(check'd)
THOSE SEVENS MEAN KEK WANTS THIS

You have three kinds of machines

Optical Scanners (OS) - print paper, scan paper
DRE-w/VVPAT - vote on machine, machine prints vote
DRE-n/VVPAT - vote on machine, no paper

All of these machines are easily hacked, and the results altered. However, one is more easily verified than the other. Optical Scanners being the easiest to verify.

With OS- and DRE-w/VVPAT machines, the results are checked through auditing. In the democratic primaries the problem lied in the fact that the audits (sample checks) were being altered to fit the results of the machines (e.g. Chicago witness statements).

Find out how we can verify that the audits are being properly performed, and how to counter if it is the case that they're altered.

(i'm cramped in time, so i'm putting my faith in you guys).

It's like burgers want to get jewed at the election…

In the primaries of New Hampshire (Optical Scanners), it is likely that the results were altered in favor for Clinton (pic related).

There was an email which was leaked showing that if the results didnt really match the polls, Sanders would lash out. So they couldn't really do much in regards to Sanders. However, this doesnt mean that the other candidates didn't have their votes stolen.

I really don't know, fam. Libtards complained about this 15 freaking years ago but instead of getting rid of these jew-machines they let them take over the majority of counties.

Bump, for great justice.

makeminecount.org/

Well this is what I found on this trade voting website

They originally posted and advertised here.

archive.is/lCeCh
Contact Info

MakeMineCount
Phone: 917 330 4745
W8th + West End, 305, NY10023
Related to nerdz4hillary.com/ and probably their own work. They are only two websites on the internet hotlinking to it, and those are the two.

archive.is/w5vJU

If you cross reference that contact info, with the nerdz for hillary people you can most likely isolate, the criminal who made this send it to Trump campaign, and who knows what can happen. it seems election laws don't matter anymore.

What is the best normie friendly argument in favor of ditching the machines, obvious security flaws and jew connections aside?

It's madness, nothing wrong with a bit of paper with the candidates names on.
You can't hack a biro…

Long live Bush and HAVA. The fucking cunt..

Tell them to watch Hacking Democracy because it's literally the same machines and problems that we face now, except it's no longer Diebold on face value. I'm cutting up the documentary into slices so it's not an hour of time.

Dominion Voting; the machines are formerly Diebold/Sequoia. Both of these have a history of fraud, pay-to-play, and corruption.

Hart Intercivic; owned by H.I.G. Capital. Sami Mnaymneh (i.e. HIG Capital CEO) is a former director of the Blackstone Group (New York). Tony Tamer is apparently the founder, though when i checked their website two months ago he wasnt listed on their page (so for me he's still an enigma). So if you feel like digging, go ahead.

higcapital. [xx] com/team/sami-mnaymneh

I believe, if my memory didnt betray me, that most of the former board members of the highly corrupt Sequoia were taken over by Dominion as well.

Finally, to answer some user who called their board of elections, and the guy stated that the machines werent connected to the internet. A big portion of the voting machines have build-in modems (most often severely outdated), with extremely lousy protection. So any of these could easily be accessed. Though that counts for all voting machines.

I dont know which specific machines do and do not have modems, there's almost no information available on that one.

Diebold got split up. Both ES&S and Diebold were owned by the Urosevich brothers (ES&S has a history of fraud as well).

At one point ES&S bought the machines from Diebold, but was forced very quickly by court order to sell them off again (cause they would have had a near monopoly on voting machines in the US). The machines got sold too Dominion Voting.

And we're back to fucking DOMINION. I really wish we discovered this stuff months ago. Time is running out. But I don't mean to blackpill, I know we can do this if we work together now. If the majority of Trump supporters demands for paper ballots, they can't ignore them without risking a freaking rebellion >ThisIsWhatItLooksLikeWhemWhitePeopleChimpout.jpg

And so it begins…

Watch out guys, your votes are gonna get 'errord'; it's the primaries all over again.

Fuck me, false alarm. That vid is from 2014.

tweet this to trump and ben garrison in addition to emailing the 16 states.

Diebold is the main topic of the documentary but ES&S and Sequoia are also involved with the same sort of problems. The main topic is rigging the election, and it shows normies a very clear picture of the controlled opposition 2 party farce.

We have one light at the end of the tunnel if its all rigged, that Trump calls them on a recount and doesn't back down investigating it. So Trump needs this sort of info, not only Soros smartmatic shit but all of it with the voting machines.

Should link this in the Gamergate threads on Holla Forums and KiA

Florida user here, all ballots here are paper by default. We feed them into ballot machines however.

THIS!!!!!!

Bomp

That should dimple your chads

BUMP Budump Bum-Bump

Ah crap

Omg Jesus fuck you guys… Give me like… 3 hours and I'll write a better email for y'all. I work in state govt and no one is going to take this seriously. Sounds tin foil hatty. For fucks sake- we are writing this for Normies, not other channers/net fags. You can't just up and claim "SOROS AND DA NAZIS KILLED DA JOOOOOOZ!!!!!"

So just gimme a little. I'll have something better.

(((Optical counting))) paper ballots are just as bad as the rest. The public needs to step the fuck up to counting it by hand and monitored because theres no way anything done by machine will be legit.

OP IS RIGHT

The only thing that matters now is the election - turnout and the machines.

If a video comes along of Hillary doing something BAD - its gonna bomb shell.

She will cheat any way she can.

If she wins we all die.

She is going to seek retribution on all of us.