Assange is fucking DEAD

I'm disappointed in you, Holla Forums.

Not surprised mind you, just disappointed.

Julian Assange is a cold corpse. Every single piece of evidence confirms this and I keep seeing dumbass posts repeating wikileaks twitter posts. Really?

You have his laywer and director confirmed dead. You have a dead man switch going off. You have old-ass images and videos being posted as through they're new. You have tweets signed by -JA or whatever which clearly aren't from him.

At least someone is paying attention:
82.221.129.208/

and if you think Trump can be officially elected under this present reality you're really foolish!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DaRfF
82.221.129.208/
livingresistance.com/2016/10/25/breaking-help-tweeted-wikileaks-regarding-assange/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ten-years-later-cia-rendition-program-still-divides-nc-town/2012/01/23/gIQAwrAU2Q_story.html
82.221.129.208/basepagep8.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=assange alive
archive.is/RnoP1
82.221.129.208/Index-of-_file_.pdf
twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/789992650178867200
support-julian-assange.com/christine-assange-twitter-5-march-2012-facts/
file.wikileaks.org/file/.
endchan.xyz/pol/res/20366.html
archive.is/p03Tt
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790074503472746496
archive.is/solIO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the former CEO of the Clinton Foundation has just requested asylum at the Russian Embassy.

They probably killed him and Assange. This Braverman dude is afraid he's next. archive.fo/DaRfF

Why is that plane relevant

>82.221.129.208/
>reddit spacing

Why do people always link to that (((Jim Stone))) fucker's website like it's a credible source?

So far that article you linked appears to be the sole English report on this…

Get used to it. ICANN is fucked.

Well known black site, fi you haven't been living under a rock fast asleep and watching CNN 24/7
livingresistance.com/2016/10/25/breaking-help-tweeted-wikileaks-regarding-assange/

b-but what if he isn't dead and just sleeping?

CIA rendition site

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ten-years-later-cia-rendition-program-still-divides-nc-town/2012/01/23/gIQAwrAU2Q_story.html

CONSIDER ASSANGE TO BE ALIVE AND WELL UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTIONS
TWATTER ISN'T EXACTLY UNBIASED OR OUT OF THE REACH OF THE STATES
CONSIDER ASSANGE TO BE ALIVE AND WELL UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTIONS

I'm also totally aware that what I'm saying is NOT OK ACCORDING TO THIS SHILL

Anyway, a change in tone on their twitter account is not enough for me to think he's dead/being tortured/kidnapped. Its absolutely possible, but we'll see.

He's fucking
DEAD
Anyone getting away of the Clinton machine is ending up dead or otherwise compromised. The elections have been decided already.

The only way to know the status of Schrodinger's Assange is to open the box. Nobody has seen him. Nobody is talking. The tweets coming out are fucking insane.

Just look at the evidence. If there were rumors of your death how fucking easy would it be to post a current photo instead of some old shit from
FUCKING 2013!!!

Great, another shill thread.

It's also possible they're trying to bait Trump into saying he's dead now that he directed everyone to a compromised source, treating him well until he needs to prove his existence and then offing him.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

>reddit spacing

Eat

My

Boogers

NO ASSUME ASSANGE TO BE DEAD UNTIL WE ARE PROVIDED WITH INDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT HE IS NOT

Shill accounts:

WTF is your rationale for keeping your blinders on?

I will weigh all evidence even-handedly. Use your brain

pics of the corpse or it didn't happen, CTR

That website you cite: 82.221.129.208/basepagep8.html

He claims that Assange was arrested and that pictures were tweeted.

Why havent we seen them?

SCHRODINGER
S
C
H
R
O
D
I
N
G
E
R

Sorry, misread that

Fuck off disinfo shill.

He said they were taken down immediately. If true, hopefully someone saved their browser cache

Hillary wants him dead. You know she had something to do with this.

Even if Trump isn't elected, if it's shown that there's been massive voter fraud to cause him to lose, people will be completely ticked off, and might start a secondary option, like civil war.

Literally no one saved it?

Are there not members of the public outside the embassy at all times waiting for shit to pop off?

When did Wikileaks tweet this image showing Assange is alive? Their poll has 'video' as most wanted form of proof.

Link/archive or it didn't happen.

Seriously, just open your fucking eyes

Nope, Sorcha Faal reprinted it too. We have to wait for more info.

no. just no.

it's plausible and i'm open to the theory, but currently what's presented isn't good enough. this forced meme is a known CTR tactic, so i dont know why anyone should believe this shit until there's real evidence

I was here that day and all night. If it was tweeted I would have seen it. This guy seems like a nutty disinfo type tbh.

Is that the photo of Assange from 2013? He looks like a map of America.

It's obviously shopped

He's trying to blend in while they search the embassy. Don't blow his cover.

Why the hell would wikileaks ask their "supporters" to stop "taking down the US internet" and then suggest they should do this because "Mr. Assange is still alive" without providing ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT HE IS especially when it would be FUCKING EASY TO DO!?

They literally only have so much time before everyone says he is dead. So unless they cough up proof soon, yeah I'll believe he's dead. Personally I just think they're trying to fake everyone out right now for some god-awful reason.

A map of America covered in red.
Assange confirmed soviet spy.

82.221.129.208/basepagep8.html

The enemy is all lawyers and employees at ALL law offices. Every last one needs to hang.

Fuck this guy.

wtf I love hillary now

He's been compromised for 6 days already. How much longer do you need? Honest question here!

Armed "police" showed up Tuesday

Why don't his dead hand surrogates trigger if he is dead? Or are they all dead too?

Well he is sort of right. Race traitors hang too, and only by the action of a traitor can a White ethnostate be unsteadied.

Whatever you say CTR.

Good, he deserves it for being a retarded example.

Well, dead or captured, yeah, probably.

WikiLeaks is totally compromised, at the very least.

I don't see you starting your own wikileaks and doing better.

The man died exposing corruption. Have some common decency

Dead, everyone is probably dead.
Assange was staying still and being watched for a long time now, it's inevitable that people were tracked down.
They wouldn't move on him unless they had proof the trigger was a bluff or that they could get everyone involved.
Assange selfishly put everyone involved with wikileaks and their families in danger because he wouldn't post the shit.
This would have just fanned the flames of outrage had he dropped the bombshell first, so they might have had a chance or been free.

I'll bet Assange will be the new Bin Laden, played up as a boogeyman we must pursue.

Does that mean he gets to have his body thrown in the Indian Ocean years from now?

Of course not, user. He gets cremated the ultimate 'Fuck you' in Jewish burial rites, for his getting in the way of their plans.

"Assange is dead" is a CTR psyop to distract us from the leaks.

He also cost many their lives without exposing shit via the banking scandal and likely the Clinton scandal.
I'd appreciate him more if he did something besides inspire hype baiting okeefe faggotry, or if his deadmans switch turns out to be successful.
Until then, lives are in danger and he could have prevented it if he didn't underestimate the powers that be.

Did anyone notice we are probably going to get a confirmation that he is alive today? There was a poll on the wikileaks twitter.
This same exact OP has been posted multiple times since this shit started. It's CTR shenanigans all the way.
How're the bullpens?

Nigger please, all lives are in danger because of Assange's actual selfishness, that he continued to hold on to the insurance keys to live even when the magnitude of those leaks would probably sink fucking ZOG globally.

The rest of the Wikileaks fucks knew what they were signed up for when they ran with Assange, not that it's not still awful of the Hillary/kike types who would act against them for exposing their crimes.

1) I highly doubt you know his enemies better than he did

2) We don't know what, if anything, he had left up his sleeve.

Doubtful. Enough to sink Hillary? Kerry? Whole departments? Yea probably. But that's not quite the same.

pretty much

He had the insurance files, at the very least, which are really fucking large. If that wasn't enough to sink the ship, then he was a useless fuckboy anyway.

If he has enough to sink those fucks he would have enough to shit all over Israel's parade. Not to mention, those people are all tied so tight with the kikes that the collateral damage of info dumped on those people on the Jew itself would be plenty. Fuck you for disagreeing with me, you little faggot.

First they posted that they will prove he's alive the next day. That next day, they gave us your stinking poll instead without obligations. In few days they'll stall some more.

It's just too much.

I give him 10% chance he's alive, and of that fraction, 50% that he has a bag over his head.

I'd like to point out that JA likely isn't the only one who had access to the twitter account. The photo of the highly armed "police" was not posted the same day it was taken. What I think happened is JA took the photo and was sharing it with colleagues and then one of his colleagues posted the photo on the wikileaks twitter before they went black.

Again, how fucking easy is it to confirm your identity? We do it on image boards all the fucking time. It's called a fucking timestamp.

FUCKONG SHOE ON HEAD OR JULIAN IS DEAD

yea so annoying, every 10 minutes theres a new assange youtube video using a 2012 speech or something

Yeah, look at this bullshit!

youtube.com/results?search_query=assange alive

This fucking thread again?
I could make a thread with the opposite conjecture and it would be worth about as much; that is, fuck all.
That this speculative bullshit keeps getting posted is clear evidence that it's disinfo from CTR.

aside from MacFadyen dying every single based wikileaks associate has gone completely dark on the internet starting as far back as may. The only ones still active were mocking assange when it all went down posting 'funny' doodles of assanges situation.

And Wikileaks itself has been behaving as if it is wholly in the control of goons.

are you saying that wikileaks posts from the past week havent been SA tier?

Assange was a notorious shitposter when we knew he was alive, so nothing has changed.

yea.. but this is something else.

Let's make a fuss about it when we get some legit confirmation. Until then, we can assume whatever, and stop making arguments about it to divide us. Just take everything they post with salt or distrust. We don't need to halt everything else because of something we're unsure about.

I like how they got 2 new mods right when this happened after having the same ones for 3 years.
They've now expanded to 7 additional mods.
Getting in position to control the narrative or just another strange coincidence?

I'm growing tired of this shit.
Are they gonna wait another week to release the video?

It's going to turn into a Weekend at Bernies parody

That didn't happen in isolation as you should know.
archive.is/RnoP1

There's zero value in speculating over Assange's fate. You've added nothing to the discussion OP. Come back with something new or fuck off.

Back to helping Trump win the election.

OK, that makes sense.

IM A COP YOU IDIYOT

I also was here, but there was a 30-45 minute period when all comms on the matter were blacked out. If you remember we had to wait 2 hours for a bong to go to the embassy. In that period Stone's tweets went out about the possible storming of the embassy as well as Cryptome's tweets about his extradition.

Another user already mentioned that the deadman switch may be randomized or set to months out with minor triggers going off for those in the know.

This. Intel agencies know that if proof of Assange being extradited/killed gets out. It's over for them. But after the election everyone will be drowned out by a major media blitz that will distract normalfags from assange. They're going to keep pushing back confirmation until election day.

Equally suspicious. This is one of the worst indicators as five eyes could easily work their way into mod status.

Sounds smart. Just assume everything is ok, so we are totally unprepared when that sneaky bitch tries to frame him as a Russian spy…

We have to prepare for the worst, not just assume the best…

Stone said it was trigger and it linked here:
82.221.129.208/Index-of-_file_.pdf

all those links open files on Wikileaks….did someone archive all these yet?

We already had a thread on that user about 5 days ago, it was just an index of all previous leaks. It's probably still in the catalog if you want to find it.

thanks I saw that thread when it was live, but had zero time..so then Stone is wrong. It's nothing new.

It's begun!

The shills are out, and they are pushing hard!

twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/789992650178867200

I fucking hate that JesterActual faggot so fucking much.

Stupid question.
Everyone can look if there are new releases.

isn't that the tweet that WL deleted and then re posted? that would explain the time difference….either that or this faggot is a prick who have altered it and then taken a photo shop

I doubt he's dead. He's probably locked in a room with a bag over his head and a lung full of water listening to Saturday Night Fever blaring at 130 Decibels in a loop. His probably only break from the action is every 12 hours someone comes in and yells, "Give us the codes!!!!!"

Of course it's stupid, but this is part of the narrative. They are going to push the "muh Russian spy"-meme hard, and intentionally fuck up like this…

See:

This is worrying a lot of anons. Any reason he would just stay silent while stuck in the embassy? It makes no sense, why he can't timestamp. I just want to time travel and solve this mystery already.

I would think he knew that if they went as far as trying to take him, this would happen, and I hope for his sake he an heroed…

He is not stupid, so getting taken alive would be the very bad…

If he an hero'd without getting us the keys, he was absolutely stupid. I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

most of us figured he is dead user

If they went in to take him out, they would have plans for disabling the switch somehow, no way they would risk that release. It also seems that parts were in fact released…

10/10 psy-op

He would have known this too, them raiding means they don't fear him..

8chans IP changes thanks to cloudflare

I think it is that one but I'm not sure. Either way, normalfags are getting the "Russia is behind everything - Trump, Assange, and Wikileaks" narrative pushed on them real hard. It's not pushed on them on TV as much, but online it's what the twittersphere for normalfags see all the time. There's quite literally a sad bunch of normalfags who think they're redpilled and think that russia is the one orchestrating everything and their pure democratic party is completely innocent and virtuous. There's a pathetic cuck journalist with a lisa simpson background for his twitter page, a screenshot of the episode where she runs over the family BBQ in the name of vegetarianism, who makes videos of this and normalfags spread it. I can't remember his name at the moment. But he made a 6 minute primer video for normalfags to buy into the russian-connection myth. It can't be understated, they eat up anything saying that Russia is behind it all so they can ignore the truth about their side.

As far as I'm concerned he's gone. There's been zero evidence aside from old photographs and tweets (most of which have been pretty bizarre, lately) saying otherwise. Conversely, there's a fuck ton of circumstantial evidence pointing to him either being a corpse or becoming fast friends with a CIA operative in some undisclosed location.

Until absolute total proof comes around, live streaming with indisputable time stamp showing him and hearing it from his mouth that all is well, I will assume Assange has been compromised.

He's even more stupid if he somehow managed to not entirely secure it to the degree they could not get it, as he knew full well they wanted it (and that was the point).

It's irrelevant. They post on their website first, twitter second.

Anyone following their website could get it before they put it on twitter.

They have had years to prepare this and find out who is who and who has keyparts, plus DDoS++

They would not have dared this if there was a risk the switch would activate…

Then why the fuck is wikileaks being so goddamn vague. It'd be pretty simple to easily dismiss people's fears, but for some reason they're playing coy.

Shit doesn't fucking add up.

St. Assange has ascended.
He is no longer bound to the laws of this dream world of materialism.

He is not dead, infact he is IMMORTAL

the stupid poll is closed. when do we get to see him?

Assange has done fucking legendary shit in direct conflict with the US government since the early 90's. He has never had issues fucking their shit up, and his understanding of them should have prevented him from doing anything to compromise the single most important part of every aspect of his plans.

Drama Queenery is one possible reason.

When the rendering is done

I tried finding his Mom's info, seems her twitter was suspended. She might be in Qld, can any cunt find out? She's been so vocal in the past, I can't imagine she'd hide away at a time like this.
ht tp://www.dailydot.com/society/christine-assange-mother-julian-assange-wikileaks/

support-julian-assange.com/christine-assange-twitter-5-march-2012-facts/

www .ibtimes. co.uk/american-vigilante-hacker-jester-hits-back-russia-warns-not-mess-us-election-1587876

he seems to have a big red nose

Jester is nor has ever been, a 'vigilante hacker', he's responsible for several user members being imprisoned and forced switching to five eyes' side. He's a fucking egotistical little faggot that in reality is no better than a skiddie. He's fed intel by NSA and entraps actual, capable hackers. Assume anything he states or acts upon is condoned by the NSA or CIA.

There's rumors that it triggered and that the DDOS attack on Twitter/Reddit earlier this week was because of it.

My hope is that Assange leveraged the Bitcoin blockchain as a place to dispatch the keys to so that they're not censor-able (using OP_RETURN). Trying to censor that would require a Bitcoin Fork, not to mention ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE resources. and people would most certainly notice.

I AM BECOME KEK, BRINGER OF DUBS
TRUMP WILL WIN THE ELECTION

Call us back when you've managed to do as much damage to Govt as Assange - with a team of a few hundred high-level NSA agents hounding your back, faggot.

Assange is/was a good man and a very very bad goy.

CTR confirmed

Here we go again.

Who cares if Alphabet agencies are carving up his scrotum like a jack-o-lantern in some secret prison or if he just doesn't have an internet connection? No internet connection basically means he doesn't existent anyway, so who gives a fuck? Wikileaks isn't a one-man organization.

Assange is Really aliVe

Can someone please email his mother and ask if she's heard from him [email protected]/* */

Eviction notices are no fun.

Clinton's birthday is going to be a happy one.

It's pretty obvious this Jester guy is working for the US spy agencies. Hacking some foreign gov website doesn't do anything except inflame tensions. Just reading it's so angsty, what was he trying to do make a political point? be nasty? It's written by a small-minded immature and egotistical waste of space. At first I thought it was attempting to be humorous because it's so dumb, then I realized the person who wrote it is just a dumb unfunny asshole.

It's entirely possible to create realistic fake video now if you have existing audio and video clips. I've seen the samples. I wouldn't believe any video they put out, because it gives them time to create a delay. The only thing I'd be more likely to belief is if he came to the window of the embassy. But he can't, because he isn't there.

Yes he's unfunny. But He's a dangerous sociopath as well and gotten actual anons from Holla Forums arrested in past and worked in consortium with certain intel agencies to entrap others. If any capable anons are lurking in this thread, he is a worthy target for having bled the skilled crackers from the chans dry alongside Sabu and others. He deserves retribution for what he's done.

Hopefully the Russian government will track him down now and forcefeed him a polonium sandwich.

RT is always first on everything . I bet you they have hired Baron to create bots that monitor all relevant websites for changes and that's how they get the scoop.
Probably saw the leak on wikileaks before it was posted on twitter. It's a sign it's all automated.

Did anyone see the Halperin interview where handwritten notes were exchanged with Assange. IOW no evidence whatsoever he's alive?

Relevent webm. This shit can be done with cheap off-the-shelf webcams.

Yes, it was fucking stupid and because they keep posting shit like that I suspect he really is dead or bagged.

Someone please email his mom and ask her [email protected]/* */

#assange #shoeondhead
this

Nice id-dubs.

Shoe on head, or else Assange is dead
And I would like him to comment on vegetables

Assange is the safest person on Earth today. If he tried to kill himself, he would be stopped, a picture of his corpse would be too damaging. Once the election's over…

Anyone end up doing this?

Keep her out of this.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Shoe on head, or else Assange is dead.
How long will it take to render that happening?

To learn if Assange is alive you need to return to your basic Schrodinger cat theory, and apply it to our current situation, unless we get promised proof of him living.

By going into quantum physics theory, we can actually prove that Julian is both dead and alive at the same time at the moment, in two Ecuadorian embassies.

There might be a double of Julian Assange for real.

WTF dude, shut your damn mouth. She has been extremely vocal and active for years defending JA and getting the WL message out. What are you afraid of? She's not your Mom and she gives a damn about her son. So fuck off CUNT.

I knew Assange was gone within hours after Pamela Anderson visited him, because I knew that was a setup and stayed up watching everything until he was arrested after being poisoned. It happened between 1AM and 2AM cst the morning after when no one was watching. If he really does show up now and it is not a fake, I'll be eating crow until I poop feathers. I know that. And don't think I will be.

OK, it is time for me to post what I was afraid to serve from my web site because the Arkansas clean up crew is in overdrive and the alt media is under threat. ASSANGE HAS BEEN DEAD OR ARRESTED FOR A WHILE, AND HIS DEAD MAN SWITCH WHICH MUST BE BANNED EVERYWHERE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD IT FOR DAYS AND IS NOT POSTED ANYWHERE NEW THAT I KNOW OF IS HERE. This will come in FROM THIS SITE as a PDF with active links to 1,500 plus wikileaks dumps of various sizes and ages and importance. The actual dumps will come from the Wikileaks server itself, for as long as it is running. There is solid platinum mixed with old firewood here, you have to dig. Some of the stuff is marked classified and is from various governments, agencies, and organizations.
Assange has got to be dead or arrested, this is the real dead man switch. Studious people have attempted Wgets of the info with links I posted a couple days ago, but this is the first time I have provided the links directly off my own server (because this one is dangerous folks.) I decided to post it from my own server after what they did with Twitter today to silence the photos of Assange being arrested. And then they went after O'keefe. Too much. Even I am not staying at home now, despite having Mexico be quite safe.

Okay. So, has anyone opened up the PDF in a VM or using other suitable OPSEC?

Has anyone checked the links inside the PDF?

Anyone found super duper classified docs linked there?

Anyone found the Motorola one the guy mentions?

How likely is it that the DMS has worked and everyone is so distracted by emails and other things that they're missing the actual classified docs?

The two WL insurance key testing threads were being real fucky yesterday, lots of posts getting deleted.

Has anyone found anything definitive to show that the DMS definitely went off OR any documentation released from the switch?

JULIAN ASSUAGED

Adjust your attitude. That wasn't warranted. If you know anything about how enemies are targeted, you'll know that she can be used by his hunters to lure him out or to destabilize him via her murder.

Go on mr science man. Are you implying quantum meme magic?

This contract has finished now, yes?

Oh fuck off freak. She's in Oz and she's fearless and you're a cunt.

It's like that now, is it? Alright, user.

Current state of schrodinger assange is very beneficial to wikileaks.

1. Who they want to believe he's dead - they believe he's dead, even if he's alive
2. Who they want to believe he's alive - they believe he's alive, even if he's dead

Both death and life of Julian Assange change perspective of two particular groups of people and generate beliefs that later affect their actions and doings about released emails and current state of affairs. Its a mind trick to create two separate realities, with different expected actions from different people.

This is copied from Jim Stone's site and he's pretty loony, it's probably bullshit. user why didn't you cite your pasta?

I opened it.

It's an index, looked the same as the one on file.wikileaks.org/file/.

IF YOU HAVE THE KEYS POST THEM AS A TRANSACTION ON THE BITCOIN NETWORK USING OP_RETURN.

They will be uncensorable.

The reason I ask is because Motorola (Mobility) were sold to Google several years ago, then recently again to Lenovo (PRC) at a whopping loss. Naturally there were different divisions within the company but still, one wonders what security issues arose.

h ttp://82.221.129.208/basepagep8.html

see 82.221.129.208/basepagep8.html this is where user's post was copied from

fuck forgot to break the link. pls copy paste link, do not click it thx

I didn't cite it because I quoted the OP, and the link was in the OP, thought it was self explanatory. Personally never heard of Jim Stone before, hence my questions about his claims and legitimacy.

yep, he's insane. I think Stone is misdirecting, keep an eye on his site if you must but he's been around for a long time and seems like a spook that discredits shit with his craziness

double dubs checked, and OK, nvm. I'm tired and cranky. Good luck anons.

Much like Ira Stone in Miami Vice.

I still want to see him with a shoe on his head.

ooooohhhhhh.
FLAME WAR

+1.

Question/Thing that doesn't sit right with me: Stone is claiming the DMS went off and that all files (including the highly classified bombshell stuff) are publicly available on the wikileaks site (though possibly a needle in haystack scenario).
While this certainly could be a possibility, it is far more likely (IMO) that the DMS would release the PW's to the insurance files, NOT the files themselves, that way every person who has dl'd the insurance files can open it themselves/it's pre-dated/no tampering/etc.

The only reason to deviate from this pw release plan and post the files themselves instead of the pw for people to extract, is if Assange or other people who were switches were compromised in some way, and they used a secondary mechanism to simply release all files as a failsafe to the DMS.

Hmmm.

Personally, the only way that will convince everyone at this point is a pasty white ass mooning from the balcony of the embassy.

All this fear mongering as a means of pressure is redundant. The attention it is getting will be considered good by wikileaks and they will likely milk it.

Sounds like this snow whigger is dead. Good night sweet prince.

He's just being an arse.

This is a Sorcha Faal story, i.e. disinfo.

He's smart enough to know that and to know that right now with the election so close all the attention being diverted from the files to wondering/worrying about his well-being is not the best use of time. It's inconceivable that he'd hole up with no window wave or even one fucking word from his lawyers, workers, all those women at the 10 year anniversary. Sarah Harrison has been contacted by several people and she hasn't responded at all. Probably gag orders tbqh. I want to hope but that is fading now.

Holy shit people are retarded.

You think this vote was fair?

balcony could attract sharpshooters and a bloody scene that would no doubt cause a fit of giggles in Killary. But still I'd prefer that too.

The UN has claimed that internet is a human right. let's bombard George Cloony's mudslime wife/human rights lawyer with messages asking her to do something as his human rights are being violated. They support Killary of course so this would merely underscore their hypocrisy when they do absolutely nothing.

Jesus fuck just leave.

Where is the evidence, you worthless subhuman piece of leftist trash?

Lucky for us cremation is the proper way of burial. Thus one escapes the Earths cold, dark, and feminine embrace and ascends to the luminous, warm, and masculine atmosphere and the stars.

The Romans, and those who came before them knew this. Let the jews rot in their stinking soil.

Assange is dining in Valhalla/ Elysium/ whatever you want to call it.

I'd feel pretty fucking secure in doing whatever the fuck I wanted if I'd gotten away with as much as Hillary has.

1. Hasn't used his PGP key since the blackout
2. Government plane
3. erratic tweets with references to god signed by "JA" despite him being atheist

I honestly think they have him in some torture chamber by now.

What a waste of dubs. If they felt confident enough to shoot him in the open they would have done so years ago, you fucking faggot.

Jesus fucking Christ!

If the switch triggered, then the keys are on the Bitcoin blockchain where they are PERMANENT.

See here:
endchan.xyz/pol/res/20366.html

They didn't NEED him dead years ago, they need him dead now.

The more criminals get away with, the more brazen they become. Just because the cons outweighed the pros before doesn't mean they still do.

Tombstone versus ashes.

yeah really shouting that he's dead without any hard evidence for it serves what purpose? He may be detained and unable to contact the public, yes that seems confirmed as none of WL's post-internet-cut tweets are convincing.
But death isnt a necessary conclusion at the fuck all and yes, it can be used against us if we or god forbid Trump claims it live.

meanwhile have tits
tits are always good
jewess whores have big tits, remember goyim:)

Literally bait. People, stop taking it. Don't even respond.

>Julian Assange is a cold corpse. Every single piece of evidence confirms this and I keep seeing dumbass posts repeating wikileaks twitter posts. Really?

Nothing has been CONFIRMED!!1! you fucking moron. You're posting speculations once again. And there's like five WIKILEAKS IS OFFICIALLY COMPROMISED!1!! threads right now. Stop making these stupid threads and present real evidence that Assange is dead or captured or STFU & GTFO.

And even if JA was dead / captured I'm sure Wikileaks has thought about that possibility even since he has been stuck in that embassy. You think WL is stupid? They have contingency plans.

Jewish clickbait / muddling of the narrative

am I the only one not clicking a live link to a pdf file on a nameless server somewhere on the internet

I doxed a few of the mods. Guess what, one was a PhD in Philosophy who was an ardent Shillary supporter, he probably worked directly with CTR. Same issue with the other mods, they're all liberal, and one is a communist. That place is dead.

Where the fuck do you think you are, Redditor? Get the hell out of here.

You got any evidence that this is CTR, kike?

Just because we haven't confirmed it doesn't mean we don't highly suspect it. Posts of him implying he is alive are just control ops by shils

Yeah, don’t care.

Because he, thousands of time over, has said things that only true insider whistleblowers would know. Things like the fact that phone companies and the feds have been tapping everyone since the beginning of time.

I was born into the ranks of the (((power structure))) and have been unlucky enough to witness things on the same level as Jim. Ive listened to media CEO's gloat about how much control they have over social media sites, over a simple drunken dinner conversation (Im talking NSA level control, and this was 5 years ago)

Jim may not be perfect in many ways, but he released endless amounts of damning information that should have gotten him killed ages ago.

Nonsense. He's a tough Aussie. Assange will come back with the vengeance out of nowhere to knife Hillary Solid Snake style for that attempted drone strike.

These threads pop up once or twice per day, and people will also drop into unrelated threads to derail by making it;
Followed by pictures and nothing contributing to the thread. They are either CTR bots, or actual CTR Shills.
It is going on with Twitter as well, within minutes of a post going up from wikileaks, people have already had full conversations about not believing Assange is alive with almost the exact wording as prior posts.
This is clearly a method being used to dissuade people from believing any leaks, or information posted. They are trying to discredit the source of the problem, and it doesn't help that people are hyping it up.
We have reason to remain suspicious, but there is no need to shit your pants over it and start posting in every thread that he's dead.

Who the fuck is jim stone and why should we believe him or you?

Ex NSA who decided that he doesnt give a fuck anymore. Currently hiding in Mexico. Has been posting goldmines of info ever since Fukushima happened. The entire website has to be coded by hand because it is hacked so often. Ive been reading the site for years, and have seen my computer do all sorts of weird shit you have NEVER seen before (like suddenly rebooting 2 seconds before I post something)

What if Assange faked his own death to escape embassy and Clintons hitmans?

>82.221.129.208/
archive.is/p03Tt
Op is a faggot, but nice thread anyway.

I think pic related it's the last activity we can reasonably be attribuited to Assange.
Was he trying to tell us something with those last two tweets on oct 15?

No, I remember this. Batch 15 being released was first announced on Zerohedge. For whatever reason the WL twitter took their sweet fucking time in tweeting out the news.

yeah he should have released the bombshell instead of chickening out and trying to flog his book

I've been going over his stuff since it was posted here. Seems like a good guy and a lot of his info is spot on, but his NK info is troubling.

He keeps crediting North Korea as a strong, independent nation "cut off" from the world yet they are as advanced as us launching rockets…
He forgets
-NK isn't cut off from the world. There are nations that still help and trade with them (China being the largest)
-one should not Listen and Believe NK propaganda so easily
-They have internet access and any small accomplishments they have are by standing on the shoulders of giants

There are also a few alt-journalist he likes (AJ being an example). He seems to be 100% trusting of any alt-journalist. Also the cash collecting bugs me, but that's me.

I'll keep digging through his stuff, but so far he really loves the communist countries like China and NK which worries me. He names the jew, yet embraces the Marxist.

I could not leave without checking your satan trips

Nay.
Shillary and her cronies want to discredit the leaks.
The best way is to "kill off" Assange although maybe he just wonders why someone would shut off the internet of a guy before throwing him off a plane and then strongarming twatter into handing over the keys to the account.

Twatter has been shadowbanning people, and so forth, they are not on the side of the people.

Et cetera.

Assange is alive and well until after the election.

LOLOLOL, keep reading. He doesnt support communism, but he is well aware of the fact that most westerners are kept in a matrix of lies. He also denounces alt-journalists all the time, mainly because they dont have the balls to gar far enough.

Don't worry, assange isn't dead, its just that the people who want him that way don't know where (or specifically what im implying, when) is actually is and its freaking them the fuck out

my 2 cents

I agree with this user. It is very possible that Assange manged to slip away somehow and the elites are using the compromised Twitter as a way to stall his supporters until after the election.

I'd be laying fucking LOW too if I were him. Even if he was an asset Killary can still smoke that dude.

Britbongs = NoGunz

There's no point in getting wound up at this point. The truth will come out soon.

1. Assange is missing
2. Wiki leaks is acting erratic, not fulfilling promises.
3. The pre-commitment keys don't seem to unlock anything at this point
4. His close associates are dying off
5. Internet shutdowns around the time Ecuadors embassy was raided
6. John Kerry relevant in talks with Ecuador and the 3 keys wiki leaks released. Shadow president meme.
7. Podesta emails released unhindered.

every thread about this is shilled and counter shilled.

It was inevitable.

This, but where are the anons to keep up the good fight?

nigger quit mumbling

Wikileaks can be hindered in the short-trem, but I don't think an international team and universal idea can be prevented from getting all the dumps out before the election. There are secure servers around the world where literally no-one looks at the data and the server itself is locked in a vault 24/7. WL has enough experience to finsh
I hope I'm not jivng. One of the most important things we can do is not forget about it like the ADD news (((media))) wants us to.
A Month ago in mid-September, the American airforce intentionally bombed Syrian army soldiers and by (((pure coincidence))) 3 pipe-bomb attacks promptly happened and were soon forgotten, just like the (((media))) wants.
Case-in-point nevar forget

True. Now think about what makes more sense;

a) Cuntons says he is alive bacause they want us to keep digging in mails that don't have anything juicy in them so we don't focus on killary killing Assange or finding the keys

(bonus, she can discredit him by tweeting shit on Twitter, hinting at relationships with Russia and Trump etc.)

b) Cunton says she is dead because they don't want us to dig in those mails because they are so juicy, so they keeps him on lockdown in the embassy somehow. I don't see how this has any bonus of discrediting him.

I don't know, but I'm leaning towards a)

Keep us in the dark until the election is over and make sure we don't act up because she killed Assange, knowing well that (((media))) will not cover it anyway, and people will not care….

Commence operation / campaign #HillaryKilledAssange no matter his actual status. Normies will trust the message because they understand who needs him silenced. Point out that he's just another in a long line of her body bags, this time more public, but otherwise all the same as the previous ones.
- If he's not dead it will force them to move and not just wait it out till the election. Spotlight will be brought upon this topic.
- If he's dead, they will have to try to maintain the facade of normalcy (internet cut off), but under much more scrutiny which may force them to make mistake and reveal themselves
- Either way, profit

This. Either narrative helps the shills tbh, what really matters is the truth. We need to be proactive instead of arguing about whether he is alive or not, as I understand it, Ecuadorian embassy's are obligated to admit ecuadorian citizens, especially if they claim asylum/vitcimization based on any bullshit pretext. We need to have an ecuador user enter the embassy and try to find proof of life. Btw, the three commitment hashes he released were not deadman keys, they were just verification tools, proving to alphabet soup he had serious leaks without leaking them to the public. This was likely intended as a deterrance strategy, it is ambiguous whether that worked or not, it could have merely made US double down and turn up the heat on Ecuador instead of backing off. After all we have major economic and even military leverage over Ecuador and the PM is a self-interested self-serving bureaucrat more than anything, not necessarily a WL fanatic.

You mean chickening out of releasing something that only Jonestein and Roger Stone claimed he was going to?

Love this idea. I like the idea of tying it to the existing body count to redpill some normies, but it could backfire/discredit other claims if he is alive.

the clinton kill list is already considered on par with fake moon landings by normies, and redpilled goys will know better anyway.
What do we have to lose?

I'm already doing it tbh, but not using that tag. We should agree on a tag, and MAYBE use something like #KillaryGotAssange instead, so IF he turns up alive, she can't go "meheeeh, look, I never killed anyone…"

It doesn't matter what nationality user has. It is private area. They can deny anyone to go snooping…

oh boy, quite the thread you made here OP.

Assange possibly appearing alive - I think that she wouldn't comment on it. She's as much silent about it as possible and it's not in her interest.

nice shitpost, fag

Will they deliver?

Not until they've finished rendering. In the meantime we'll get more "statements".

Maybe we should be petitioning Ecuador to make a fucking statement!

pic didn't poast..

hm…can't seem to post image.

Read it here instead:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790074503472746496

That's old, what they released what just a document saying "guys assange is still alive"

You can bet this isn't CTR alone, they're getting help from JTRIG:

archive.is/solIO

"Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums."

What did you expect? Holla Forums, when it comes to things that MATTER, they coward out.

Holla Forums are coward dumbfucks. I don't expect to pol to do anything that matters at all, after all, pol is here to be laughed at. But it's my fault for trying to believe pol may do something that matters. Hungary is standing strong against illegal aliens, no thanks to Holla Forums.

Only good pol is good for is redpilling, and thats all. Nothing more, and nothing less.
I am sorry, but being powerless is not good enough excuse anymore, not when shit matters. If Hillary wins, there is no redeeming factor for the Americans. And probably America will be better off being wiped out from the face of the earth.

I am been very disappointed in Holla Forums since last year May. But I do get some laughs from pol.

What if? Effectively dead still accomplishes what Clinton wants. If he had to escape like that, I doubt he would make his presence known before the election. Who knows though.

No, because he's either dead or kidnapped.

You have absolutely no proof he is dead. They're acting erratically as fuck on twitter yes, they should've provided proof ages ago yes, and yes the internet shutdown was likely politically motivated.

But for all we know the Embassy may have been restricting his communications with the outside world, this is very much the most likely possibility until further evidence shows up. Stop being such massive spergs about this.

what did he mean by this?

Mods need to start banning people who post his bullshit.

It seems likely that the truth is
But we can't know for sure.

Dude, his site is pure shillery, and not even convincing at that. I question your judgment if you consider it worthwhile.

That said, It's still unsure what happened to Assange.

Its been two or three days depending on timezone, each additional delay from now just makes it more likely the released video is fake.

BUMP

I agree. Wikileaks isn't one person. Other people have access to the leaks and are laying low.

Talk about your unsung hereos

Why has there not been proof of life yet? I was paranoid before but now im shitting bricks.

Maybe it's morse code.

S H U T I T D O W N

I can explain that pic.

It's called…

Different timezones

(or someone just right-clicked and then hit Q to "inspect element" and then changed it and then screencapped. Like in my pic right now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU

Assange starts a little past halfway through.

Don't worry he's not a real hacker just some retarded government plant to appeal to the epic win anonymoose script kiddies

This. Has anyone seen the showtime video that they posted recently? That whole little act screams Assange is already dead.

The actual enemy is anti-whites. Wherever you encounter an anti-white they need to be wiped out.

Some of the younger Holla Forumsacks may be too young to have cared enough to follow the 2010 cable leaks by wikileaks, but th3j35t3r was trying to shut wikileaks down non-stop, DDoSing new mirrors as soon as they popped up.
People tried to dox him but the furthest I recall seeing were claims that he was a disabled (wheelchair bound?) vet who was good with computers, so maybe he was in some IT wing. Not sure how he got disabled if that is true though, since such a person would be unlikely to experience combat, and cripples aren't allowed into the military.

PS it will come out that he suicided himself and they'll say he lost his mind to depression.

Also, it wasn't the diplomatic cable leaks that set th3j35st3r after wikileaks IIRC, but the earlier collateral murder video that showed an apache opening up on an Iraqi journalist and then on a family van that tried to pick up the injured to take them to hospital.

This jester guy is a complete fucking retard. le hackers come from all over the world, many from America, and it's fucking retarded to think it's all just Russia or that it's in any way centralized at all and not just a completely decentralized and chaotic movement of people fed up with all the lies

ARV?

Interesting results here for ARV.

There's always a lighthouse, there's always a man. There's always a city.

Wikileaks also said in a tweet that the Podesta e-mails are updated automatically while their tweets promoting the newest batch of e-mails are typed manually and the tweets aren't supposed to perfectly match the exact moment when the newest batch of e-mails is now available.

Why is speculation and trying to figure out the truth suddenly stupid and useless when it comes to this topic, (((8aafd3)))? How (((suspicious))).

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. Kill yourself. This is an imageboard nigger, being offended at mean words makes you a faggot.

I believe Assange is neither dead nor alive across all timelines and all universes. Much like the Leutece "twins" of Bioshock fame, Assange does not exist at any one point in the universe, but at all points in the universe.

This seems the most probable.

Are you a Linux user?

Could also be a hardware problem too, electrical issues, heat issues, hardware failure, etc.

It's been a week since suspicion and investigations had begun. We were able to break apart the T&C fiasco and the whole ordeal in just under a week.
If there is anything to find, involving the status of assange, people would have found something by now.
All we have is speculation, no solid leads and no info. Even after working at a cryptographic level to find codes hidden in his tweets and in directories of his site or trying to crack the key to the insurance file. Yet no progress.
Either you shit, or you get off the pot

I just wanted to know if you're a linux user because I myself am and I've been severely compromised; police visits, weird behavior, etc.

Linux, Windows, OSX.
Which linux distro are you running, build number?

Taking any security precautions with your distro, is your internet hardwired, or are you using wifi?
And what kind of police visits?

Mint Cinnamon 18 but the compromises began with 16.

Ethernet cable.

Police visited and took me away to psychiatric ward.

How the fuck would Assange being dead discredit the leaks? I keep hearing this meme repeated but it makes no sense.

If he is actually dead, then the leaks must be TRUE. Otherwise, why would they kill him?

Jester can't count, can he?

Does someone have examples of Assange's handwriting to compare against the notes?

They say he participated in this conference today via telephone. Go to 3:14:00 for a few minutes then to 3:34:00 for over ten minutes.
He speaks about the Todd/Claire thing around 3:47:00

translation here: h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/59jyze/julian_assangesupposedly_on_a_spanish_tv_show/

In combination with a hijacked twatter account it has the potential to scare your average joe away from it.

It's about sowing doubt and fear, the effect is people not trusting it anymore.

>>7991517
3:54:00 starts talking about Ecuador's decision to cut internet

I'm starting to believe it's him the more I listen but why no video. This could be done under duress at a black site. I'm pissed he didn't follow through with the poll promise.

Note: this is about future leaks.
You know, the probably most damaging ones, right before the election, too.