OH SHIT SHE'S FUCKED

Eric Braverman former CEO of CF has apparently requested political asylum at the Russian Embassy. archive.fo/DaRfF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XIz50
westernsentinel.com/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2147.htm
consciouslyenlightened.com/kremlin-turmoil-clinton-foundation-ceo-requests-urgent-immediate-asylum/
archive.fo/2SMYB
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/31/dalai-lama-eu-taking-many-migrants-germany-cannot-become-arab-country/
independent.co.uk/news/people/dalai-lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-europe-a7058911.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-22/meet-man-who-can-expose-real-hillary-clinton-scandal?page=1
web.archive.org/web/20161025073401/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-22/meet-man-who-can-expose-real-hillary-clinton-scandal?page=1
som.yale.edu/eric-braverman
archive.is/uHsQz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If this guy spills the beans and provides real proof that MacFayden was murdered it could actually put a dent in things

I wouldn't mind if he died.

Tick tock motherfucker. If you have anything now is the fucking time

Is this a credible source? I want this story to be true.

This is fucking huge. I don't even believe it's real.

call the russian embassy and post the vocaroo

This.

this will get her off the hook, unfortunately.

Holy >reddit spacing cuckchan

Shut the fuck up, you faggot.

(((Braverman)))

In after he killed Assange.

is this where i respond with CTR?

He's doing the whole >reddit spacing thing again

They ID'd him

wew

The article says it's translated from some Russian report, but I can't find a link to the goddamn report. This is probably fake clickbait bullshit.

also nice >reddit spacing my autism won't let me leave until I call you a fag for doing that.

FIND BRAVERMAN

Former CEO. He was probably put on the fast track by his family and only saw the world for what it was when it was too late. "Directly related" to the sudden death of Gavin makes me think that he's had a plan for this for a while.

WEW

>reddit spacing
reported.

TWITTER FAGS TWEET THIS GUY AND ASK HIM

jesus christ your autism is soaring right now

Ok, I'm willing to listen then.

Keep trying to derail the thread, Chaim

AIN'T NO BRAVER MAN THAN BRAVERMAN

Well meme'd.

But only after he reveals everything he knows about the CF and their crimes.

>reddit spacing
hello, Holla Forums

>reddit spacing

First 17 chapters
>>>/saovq/2115

It's clickbait. Reported.

This is the stupidest timeline.

This is by far the biggest year for happenings i can remember. We have weeks until the election. If he gets asylum and spills the beans hillary is fucking done.

that's awfully kind of you, but incorrect.

(Checked)

Wutodndighs
ejsgtoeonti

confirmed happening

Enjoy the cake at your party, there won't be any where you lot are going. Oh wait, you can request anything for a last meal, so there's that.

bump

If this is real it means we live under KGB style repression and it'll never see the light of day.

>goes to fucking russia of all places.

Probably his only option, but this will feed into her 'muh russian hackers' narrative.

KEK

KEK!

KEEEK

Praise Keeek!

witnessed.

mods sticky thread.

fuck off faggot, wasting quads like that is a sin.

he's the ceo of a foundation, not ed snowden.

doesn't count, faggot. Un-checked.

Not seeing the KKK, fuck you.

Whether he actually wants to go to russia or not he is scared of something and we all know what that is. This could be the biggest happening of the election.

checked

This sounds more like it. You don't become the CEO of CF without aligning with the Clintons fucked up ideology.

He went to an embassy in the US, read the article.

Sound like a bait.

(Observed)

Isn't this standard procedure for people like him? If he says publicly that he wants asylum, then Hillary can't kill him. Not without making it obvious that she did it anyway

This spoiler faggot is in every top thread right now trying to derail. Report him so mods will ip ban.

Its not a happening unless normalfags see it on the news, and I guarantee this won't make it anywhere near the airwaves.

"This man talked to russians and used to work for my foundation, clearly he is part of the team that is trying to usurp our countries democracy."
Like i said, its probably his only option, but she could easily spin this unless he's got something juicy like confirming the leaks or murders.

Most definitely a protection tactic. I cant see what she could gain from this so im tending to believe its legit.

she'll more than likely spin it, it's the only way to salvage her campaign. either way there will be blowback from it.

Well that's clearly what he's got otherwise he wouldn't be asking for asylum

If she killed somebody, she can't spin that

i'm all for the kill list meme, but there needs to be seriously damning proof for it to go through.

Holy fuck boys, he escaped his future body bag.

He could blow the whole CF apart now if Putin grants him asylum.

Grab some popcorn!

These CF people should be encouraged to whistleblow. It's the only honorable way to go. That woman in the CF that was going to suicide on a cliff in her car would be someone that could attain great relief by spilling the beans. Maybe even get immunity.

"Clearly this is the Russian Agent responsible for the hacking of the e-mails. As President I'll see to it people like this are dealt with appropriately." Drone strike

I seriously doubt theres a paper trail or evidence of her having people killed but ive been surprised by their incredible stupidity so far. Her comment on droning assange comes to mind.

Have you happened to come across any blatant evidence of corruption relating to the emails of one John Podesta in your wide and all-encompassing experience and travels?

THIS APPEARS TO BE SORCHA FAAL DISINFO

The original source appears to be Faal's website: archive.is/XIz50
If this is indeed the work of Sorcha then it's absolute bullshit.

Besides poll rigging? Today no.

She's been silent on this guy though. I think too much is piling up right now and the more that piles on the more likely she'll collapse under the stress. People who want to confess should just go on Hannity and tell their story. it's probably the best life insurance around for CF people. Vid related is Hillary's fixer today.

This reads like fucking Star Wars EU material.

i really do wish more people would own up for their shit.

fuck, i would even accept an apology from the cunt herself if she just admitted all of it.

Judging by the pic of the author at the bottom of the article, I'm guessing this is a joke site.
This makes this a slide thread.
Reported.

Reported for >reddit spacing.

Confirmed Sorcha Faal disinfo. Evidence in just a minute.

Disinfo is 90% truth retard. You never reject a story merely because you disapprove of the website. Don't get so triggered by shit like that. Crazy shit is happening right now and this dude hasn't tweeted in a couple weeks. let's find out the truth rather than this bullshit knee-jerk crap.

Proof it came from whatdoesitmean.com, which is a Sorcha Faal site. The images not being visible is because they're placeholders, meant for a script to replace them after the page loads. The data reference points to whatdoesitmean.com.

Get fucked trying to lecture me faggot. Do some research on Sorcha Faal.

Good work user.

westernsentinel.com/
whatdoesitmean.com/index2147.htm
consciouslyenlightened.com/kremlin-turmoil-clinton-foundation-ceo-requests-urgent-immediate-asylum/

So does OP need a perma ban or what?

Well shit. Why would it be on this westernsentinel sight? I tried searching to see if it was credible but I didn't see anything. The sight is really polished too. Must be cointelpro or something I guess.

I've known about Faal longer than you've been out of diapers faggot. Because they print it does not mean it's untrue. Western Sentinel printed it first and then Faal reprinted it. So now if Faal runs a story are you going to scream LIE every time? That's pretty retarded.

Can you give me the transcript please?

why would I have a Hannity transcript?

That's how they distribute disinfo. Take Real True News for example - they are CONSTANTLY shilling their bullshit on twitter, replying to just about everything that looks conservative. Of course all the retards on there eat it up, retweet it, re-post it on their blogs, and lose the original disinfo source. This is the same thing.

You're the faggot. Western Sentinel linked directly to whatdoesitmean.com which is Sorcha Faal. See my post Why would they do that if Western Sentinel wrote the story? It's obvious they copy-pasted the whole thing from whatdoesitmean.com, whether Western Sentinel is operated by Sorcha Faal or not is irrelevant.

SO is there some truth to this, or is it 100% fake?

I've heard of that crazy website by Sorcha before, not all of it accurate, sometimes things are taken out of context. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I cannot hear.

Wrong. see

Confirmed for fucking moron, or Sorcha Faal (David Brook) himself. Go shill your shit on GLP where people enjoy being spoonfed misinfo.

Does Eric Braverman have a social media account that we can check for clarification??

It's clickbait. It's meant to sound as alarming as possible to get people to click the original site and get ad views for the operator of the site. It's just a money making game with a specifically targeted audience. It's unfortunately successful because a lot of people (anons included) lose their analytical skills when something HAPPENING-tier occurs.

David *Booth

Real TruNews gets stuff from here mainly. Last week he was on a roll and more or less copied several thread OPs. So is he still full of shit? What about here? Learn discernment.

see

Real True News certainly targets content for anons, I suspect the operator is from cuckchan originally. You're literally talking about anons linking to their disinfo bullshit on here and treating that as if it was the other way around. Kind of like how you were completely wrong about Western Sentinel being the originator of the bullshit article in this thread, when it's conclusively proved that they copied the whole thing from Sorcha Faal's site.

If you want someone else to consider your suggestions, it's usually helpful for you to employ them yourself. As much as projection is your forte, discernment obviously isn't.

>Below is the new email exchange which begins when Neera Tanden warns John Podesta to "keep tabs on Doug Band" who she assumed was the insider who told NBC to "follow the money and find the real HRC scandal." Interestingly, John Podesta writes back quickly to identify the real source as former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman which seems to be shocking to Tanden who replies simply, "Holy Moses." (pic)

archive.fo/2SMYB

You're much too sure of yourself. I never claimed it was TRUE OMG you retard, I'm just posting like anons do here. Why the fuck would you hold an OP responsible for the integrity of an article? Faal also reprints many stories that other outlets won't touch that are true, like the Dalai Lama warning us against taking in too many muslims. That shit is a month old but no msm would touch it. If this story is true, and it very well might be, you can suck my cock.

based mods anchored this non-Holla Forums topic slide thread

For what purpose?

Im racist against this faggot with the nigger lips and pube-stache

SO IS THIS CONFIRMED DISINFO?? OR ARE WE FUCKING COMPROMISED???

They need room in the catalog for that MICHAEL MOORE ENDORSED TRUMP bullshit post that is going to be 400 replies soon, even though that was immediately id'd as false 24 hours ago.

Holy shit how the fuck is this guy still alive

If it's from Sorcha Faal, then it's disinfo.

Sorry user I can't help you with your request. Don't think you'll find what you're asking for unless you can find the full episode from the network itself

Not necessarily. Braverman's actions alive could potentially be bigger damage than controlling the fallout over him "disappearing". It all depends on what he's able to disclose.

So many comments below that article urging/demanding that Braverman tell all before she kills him. This was 3 days ago. It's possible he read this and agreed. But never mind that, did you hear?

MICHAEL MOORE HAS ENDORSED TRUMP

SOMEONE GET A THREAD UP ON HILLARY'S FIXER

Interesting. So we should read disinfo sites that allegedly report true things once in a while because those true things are never reported by the mainstream media? Except that claim of yours is also completely false. Perhaps you're too used to only reading Sorcha Faal every day.
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/31/dalai-lama-eu-taking-many-migrants-germany-cannot-become-arab-country/
independent.co.uk/news/people/dalai-lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-europe-a7058911.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html

Good thing you're here to tell us that you know for a fact the Michael Moore story is ID'd as false. You said in "If this story is true, and it very well might be…" - so when it suits you you're open minded, and when it doesn't you close down and speak definitively.

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS COGNITIVE INFILTRATION
FIVE EYES GTFO!
Has nobody been able to verify the former CEO's location as of yet??

The video of Moore was posted by WL yesterday and comments immediately Id'd it as coming from his June visit and they provided the original video. Why don't you know that? Why is that thread still up?

No, read the zero hedge article from 3 days ago. No one knows where he is and many have tried contacting him.

It's good propaganda to spread to normalfags, nothing wrong with pushing it when CTR has been deluging this site with filler and tabloids for weeks.

Source. I've been on ZH every morning and haven't seen that to my knowledge.

ITT but here zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-22/meet-man-who-can-expose-real-hillary-clinton-scandal?page=1

Checked. Archive.is/fo isn't working for me rn but here's archive.
web.archive.org/web/20161025073401/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-22/meet-man-who-can-expose-real-hillary-clinton-scandal?page=1

Deafbro are there no addons or programs that will caption video with decent accuracy? You're a good poster but transcribing a 15 minute video is no simple task, especially considering the guy Hannity is interviewing talks as much as a jew. He's not very direct either.

He's gay and just got married. Announcement good source for dox.
h ttp://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/fashion/weddings/neil-brown-eric-braverman.html?_r=0

Shit dude, read the article in the National Enquirer. It's this week's issue.

He speaks to us

Your not kidding, the faggot says nothing really. Spend 15mins tap dancing and acting all jewy

[email protected]/* */

shit, yale canned his page already som.yale.edu/eric-braverman

He's a mixed jew living in Japan (probably moved out now) with a Japanese girlfriend/wife. Japanese people are giving him hard time.

No worries m8.

I rather to trust human transcription than the auto caption.

I was serious about the national Enquirer. They broke this story and the guy's name wasn't known until Hannity today. The story goes into more detail than the video.

nationalenquirer[dot]com

Bump the thread then anons
And if anyone has a webm of the interview it'd be much appreciated.

Okay, sorry I missed the point. Aren't they just going to burn the entire company down?

i made this infographic

Nice work user. I'll post it either when they find his body or when he enters protective custody.

The tread is going down.

we know

Braverman doing a lecture while he was at McKinsey. He seems like an OK dude.

didn't see this thread until after I made the infographic. just thought i'd post here

came from 4chan. this place looks nice

The posters are good but the mods suck ass.

i'm new here as well.. from the bannings a couple of days ago…

there definitely seems to be a much higher caliber of discussion here, and less shit posting

Who knows if this Russian embassy shit is true, but here's an old Politico article talking about how he was run off from the CF for trying to tighten up money stuff. This guy would know where the shekels are flowing.
archive.is/uHsQz

He is frugal with the money? Nice but a big NO for CF. CF need the shekels to keep flowing like a river.

This thread was bump-locked and now it isn't.
What are the mods doing? This is embarrassing.

Probably a misfire in the chaos of all the shills these days.

Probably because there's worthwhile discussion going on about him.

The disinfo has been incredible for the past few days. It's impossible to know how many anons posting ITT are cognitive infiltrators, shills, or genuine Holla Forumsacks. I don't blame the mods for second guessing their decision after seeing more info because there was in fact another article on the former CEO linked here

also fuck you freech for your stupid plebbit meme spam that's gotten half of my vpns banned here you fucking insufferable faggots

kill it with fire

I AM BECOME KEK, BRINGER OF DUBS
TRUMP WILL WIN THE ELECTION

HIS NAME WAS GAVIN MACFADYEN

Holy shit, these pics. Looks like a fucking sub human.

I dont know if this should be believed or not. Western sentenial seems very click baity.

Most of what's posted on those websites is either misinformation or just outright made up.

Too many shills are spreading the disinformation so don't be angry at the mods. Shills managed to ban many Holla Forumsfags but don't worry the shills will overdo themselves and collapse.

He is a mixed jew. I guess too many races within his genetic.

is it not working for you? it works for me

Who sucks cocks Like you
He recently married a man.

Russia don't accept the gay people so why would he apply for political asylum?

If it's the guy that got pushed out of her own foundation it can't be perceived as anti-Russian. I mean even in the atmosphere of letting Hillary get away with everything this is too much. What confirmation do we have of this other than this article?

Because Russia is a nation which does not react like a 12 year old: "OMG he is teh ghey and id liek gheys, therefore we shall not use this person as an asset but we`ll kick him onto the streets".

It works now so I dunno.

He doesn't seem like a career criminal or even criminal at all. I suspect he took the CF job thinking it would all be above board rather than the den of thieves it is. He lasted only a year and a few months. Who gives a fuck about his personal life, I included that in case someone wants to dox him and contact friends/family if he disappears.

None, still waiting.

Because he's desperate and afraid for his life? They took Snowden maybe he thought they'd take him too.

But there are many countries for him to choose from. If he is accepted then he will have to stay in closet for the rest of his life. It doesn't sound like a good life at all.

=WEW=
=E=
=W=

shhhhhhhiiiiiiiit i fucked up

WEW
E
W

Maybe they didn't have an embassy in NYC? Maybe the Russian embassy was closest to his apt? Maybe he was shit scared of dying and thought based Putin would have the strength to protect him? I would choose Hungary tbh.

No you win because you skipped Satan.

Never before has there been…

… a braver man,

you have to go back, Carlos

fuck off

CANT GRAVER MAN THE BRAVERMAN!

Shit, I was right by the Russian Embassy yesterday and I saw some movement with cars with dip plates.

It would definitely put a dent in his skull.

I wouldn't mind some kind of a witness protection program for high-level commies willing to turn in important evidence against their peers.

Trump wants to bring back water boarding.

This guy knows things but won't reveal them.

Those two sentences are in no way related :^)

What does it look like?

We need another source than a rumor or
Western Sentinel.

We really need another source than this guy.

Some of these conservative blogs that on the surface sound credible are probably just a one man operation. A single guy who wants more clicks for his website so he writes clickbait and doesn't bother verifying the information.

>SO IS THIS CONFIRMED DISINFO?? OR ARE WE FUCKING COMPROMISED???

I've never seen the word compromised being spammed so hard on this board until the last 4-5 days.

very good point.

Its obviously the new demoralization tactic.

although i am guilty of using it myself in regards to wikileaks

On a related note… Im an admin at one of the bunkers. And theres been paranoia being spread that we have been infiltrated. Could be ctr itself trying to sew seeds of mistrust and demoralization over at the bunker.

We got 14 days left and these next 14 days are our final battle against the most organized shill effort we have ever encountered. We need to buckle the fuck up and attack like crazy.

I know a couple of normie thedonald redditors irl and they are all getting demoralized as shit, to the point of incoherent blackpilled disenfranchisement.

I know half you fuckers are gonna say no muh anonymity.. but every single fucking one of you need to go make a fucking goybook sockpuppet if you dont have one already and raid the comments sections on random shit. We need normie outreach and we need it fucking now.

I know right, who cares if someone sucks nigger dick and if their mom's a jew, based Milo and all the jazz.

A fag is a fag is a fag. Repeat after me nigger.

This is about a potential Clinton whistleblower you dumb troglodyte. Your entire life will be truly fucked with that retarded brain of yours user. Keep repeating now: FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS

So is the story of him asking for asylum real or not?

No one heard from him yet so it is unknown if he is alive or dead. I hope there is a audio record of him talking about political asylum.

Probably an IP address harvester and/or disinformation operation set up by CTR.

In b4 tragic suicide by two bullets to the back of the skull.

(checked)

It's a direct copy paste from whatdoesitmean, the OP article is completely useless for anything. Should move the real braverman info to a thread that doesn't start with complete disinfo at the top.

Bump

LOL

Literally one of those tropes where he knows too much and knows he can be next in the Hillary hitlist. I'm not sure how anyone can vote for Hillary considering she's essentially a serial murderer and everyone knows it. Trump hasn't killed anyone but I wish he did.

Being a friend of the Clintons has always been a short-term endeavor. The Clintons murder those closest to them.

Cue Vince Foster.

I guess he's not such a brave man after all.

Has this been confirmed or debunked yet?

Oops.

In a stunning rebuke of elites, Donald Trump edged out Hillary Clinton for the presidency last night, jolting world markets and sending shock waves across a beleaguered political establishment. Trump captured 294 electoral votes, flipping Florida, Iowa, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to the GOP column. With millions of votes left to tabulate in California and New York, Clinton was on track to win a worthless popular vote plurality.

After one of the worst polling misses of all time, election “forecasters” and experts were left scratching their heads. Trump credited his “Silent Majority” for swarming polling places and himself for leading a blue-collar revolution. Indeed, turnout among whites without a college degree surged from 55 percent in 2012 to 64 percent in 2016, and Trump carried them by 35 percentage points. Validating the “shy Trump voter” theory, Trump defied expectations by nearly tying Clinton among whites with a college degree.

Democrats faulted third-party “spoilers” and a lack of enthusiasm among their base for Clinton’s loss. Latinos voted for Clinton by 47 percentage points, but their turnout barely increased over 2012. Meanwhile, African-American turnout fell to 56 percent from 63 percent four years ago. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson, Green Party nominee Jill Stein and Independent Evan McMullin combined for 11 percent, severely eating into Clinton’s margin among millennials.

Down ballot, Republicans easily held the Senate, sweeping all seven races rated as “toss-ups” by the Cook Political Report for a 53-to-47 seat majority — just one seat down from their current tally after losing seats in Illinois and Wisconsin and gaining Nevada. Democrats gained a paltry five House seats, leaving Speaker Paul Ryan with a solid 242-to-193 majority and stirring talk among disappointed Democrats that it’s time for fresh leadership to replace Nancy Pelosi.

Several high-ranking Democrats, haunted by the prospect of reliving their 2000 nightmare and noting that Trump was on track to receive fewer than 45 percent of all votes cast, called for the abolition of the Electoral College. Meanwhile, in his victory speech, Trump immediately praised the integrity of the vote, congratulating state and local officials on their “tremendous” work to ensure a fraud-free election.

CHECKED

It’s Socha Faal.

THIS IS BEING SLID

see

It’s fake.

Nice find.

This story is causing CTR to flip the fuck out. Posting nigger porn. FUcking cucks.

https: //wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31703

They had already suspected him of leaking information to the press that was damaging. Probably not fake.

It’s fake. This didn’t happen. It doesn’t matter what he did do; the OP is a lie.

if Putin is so evil, why does everyone want his help?

dubs confirm

Go back to your nigger dick collection CTR shill.

If dubs this is legit and the election is over.

Trump win by total KO.

It’s fake, you fucking retard. See:

Aww man; what a happening this would have been.

If he thinks MacFayden was murdered then Wiki probably is kill.

I'd need to see another source or two for this asylum request.

If true then the very nice life this guy once had is over. But he did the right thing. He finally wised up then lived up to his surname.

YT citizen media has picked up the story vid related is Israeli News Live with Schlomo showing us the article in Russian. Almost 20,000 views. A few others as well. Whether true or not the guy has seen a few things at CF and shining a light on his existence may be the best thing to preserve that life.

Russia doesn't accept fags.

Missing Shaun Lucas at the end there.

dankx