They're already trying to steal Texas

iamatexan.com/2016/10/24/alert-texas-voting-machines-changing-trump-votes-to-clinton/

Aside from illinois, Multiple reports of electronic ballots suddenly being changed on the final selection screen are being reported, mostly in Tarrant county which is under a broiling voter fraud investigation right now.

Texas anons need to watch their asses and get the word out about the machines to their friends and families as the current Dem fallback plan to rig the election is to make Texas "turn blue" which the MSM have been memeing for weeks now

Other urls found in this thread:

blabber
twit
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0
archive.is/w5bVS]
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/790882722218586112
tweetsave.com/wdfx2eu7/status/790882722218586112)
youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI
youtube.
archive.is/kR0BJ
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/
breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/25/true-vote-offers-smartphone-app-report-voter-fraud/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-congress-meet-emergency-session-about-removing-george-soros-owned-voting-machines-16-states
archive.is/ztZAY
ww
ww
archive.is/Ynn3Z
pastebin.com/mHr1H28V
archive.is/1Tqjx
aec.gov.au/employment/e2016/files/eph-static-oic.pdf)
aec.gov.au/elections/candidates/files/scrutineers-handbook.pdf)
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/
christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-black-trump-supporter-shot-and-killed-by-chicago-protesters/
tmzworldnews.com/young-african-american-trump-supporter-shot-by-cops-while-putting-out-trump-signs/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/25/13389980/ballot-selfie-legal-illegal
archive.is/un4dV
twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/790862370482507776
archive.is/3JInt
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-26/texas-county-enacts-emergency-paper-ballots-after-software-glitch-voting-machines
archive.is/EMtqs
democracyweb.org/node/23
youtube.com/watch?v=2f8KEJinwAI
youtu.be/dvglnwAW8AE
archive.fo/DJRdq
archive.is/gqA8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't honestly tell me that we've been prepping for rigging for weeks and no one cares once the reports start to trickle in

They do fucking care. The deal is we got to spread it further and really rub their faces in the shit in the carpet. Make them fucking care.

What do you want us to do user? Post about it on normiebook? don't have one. Stand outside the polling places with a sign that says "Double check your ballot before submitting?" I'm one guy and I have a job to go to. What do you want us to do? We've already called the local elections offices and kvetched about it. /r/The_Donald has been aware of it for a while and has been spreading the word. What do you want us to do? This is old news.

remember that leak?

They're going to do it anyway…good luck with WW3 americucks

Every single person that turned on Trump in Texas should be hung. Starting wit the newspapers and so on.

(((TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES)))

(((CALIBRATION ERROR)))

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

I want Holla Forums to be wrong some times…

Goddamn, these people are either retards for not documenting evidence or disinfo shills pushing a narrative. Call me ctr if you will, but I refuse to accept anecdotal evidence without physical evidence to back these claims. We all have cameras on our phones at this point, and it's unacceptable to not document these cases so we can build a solid case against these situations.

I just want >reddit spacing to stop

Does

this

offend

you

?

No, it just shits the board up. reported.

I'm

Reporting

You

You

Niggerfaggot

read

It will be stolen little goy…deal with it, they want war with Russia so there will be a war with Russia

Why? because I don't want obvious outsiders shitting my homeboard up?
kill yourself.

>reddit spacing

>blackpill and >reddit spacing
reported.

remember to filter the leddit spacing shitposter, his id is 81e935

You are a rulecuck

and a

tremendous

faggot

It's like you're retarded, OP.

hello Holla Forums, nice >reddit spacing

oh, he's just dodging the filter, reported.

No shit, you Long live /Rulecuck/!

You're just going to keep getting reported, Holla Forums

I

'
d

l

i

k

e

t

o

s

e

e

y

o

u

p

r

o

v

e

t

h

a

t

don't respond

reported.

Are you serious? Or are you just a rusemaster feigning having been rused by my master ruse? Where do the fish maymays end and the banana maymays begin?

reported.

I did read, and if any of you are using electronic machines, then you better record the entire process I don't care if it's illegal or not; nobody will know whether you're recording or not unless shady shit is happening. We need to build a case with physical evidence if this is true.

stop being a bad goy, Karl Rove and the globalist kikes already decided who will lead the war against Russia. Your only hope is that she gets arrested before that…

Al Goyre had no chance
Sanders had no chance
Trump has no chance…
sorry goys but that's how it works

Oh, so you're not from around here. I see that I'm wasting my energy. Don't listen to this faggot and
VOTE
and remember to record if it's over a digital medium

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LEAVE MY STATE ALONE YOU DAMN KIKES

now for a few years of anti Texas shitposting as Holla Forums quickly forgets that this vote is rigged, just like the primary was

Just telling what everybody already knows… hacking those machines is easy, it was done and it will be done. Hillary was chosen. The way they hack is stupid, it's obvious what they're doing, but you goys are stupid and let they keep doing it.

EVERY STATE WHERE TRUMP HAS LESS TURNOUT THAN ROMNEY IS BEING HACKED

Keep being a stupid goy, you guys are so stupid for letting it happen, I think I'm with the globalists.

For all yall fellow Texans, remember that it's illegal to actually record your vote. If you do use that recording as evidence, you might be looking at a misdemeanor.

Vote and record the entire process if it's over a digital medium. We need info on whether this is true or not.

>reddit spacing

ok, help me de-reddit myself… how do I do those hidden letters? also, how do I make big red letters?

"Reddit spacing" works in certain scenarios, I don't understand why it triggers you goys so much

Why don't you go back to cuckchan, thanks for outing yourself as a newfag. At least you stopped using >reddit spacing

They made a big deal about trump not accepting the election results but who the fuck would? Burgers you better not let this wrinkly old cunt cuck you like this.

Next you're going to say I'm "autistic"
sage for double-post.

Physical evidence is everything, demoralization shill. Go away for trying to convince people to not vote.

Wanna know how I know you're ctr?

muh newfag, muh newfag… Yes I'm that you retarded goyim, but you guys could be less stupid and stop signaling how much an 8ch insider you are and start doing something about the pretty obvious election fraud that will kill you in WW3.

Yuri was right, even when confronted with a truth these people will reject it as their conditioning is simply too strong.

Read a book you fucking simpletons and learn to form proper paragraphs.

go back. I am not even a burger, you guise should end your government.

I gave you the weapon to save your country, EVERY STATE WHERE TRUMP HAS LESS TURNOUT THAN ROMNEY IS BEING HACKED, and you keep calling me CTR, that's the information you need, stupid goyim.

You do know what ww stands for right?

some places will be OK

Nah, nobody wins a nuclear war.

People who sell uranium and have good bunkers win nuclear war

And we need
EVIDENCE
You really think I'm dumb enough to blindly trust someone on an anonymous Mongolian cave painting board?

those things aren't what you'd call "people"

all of your posts in this thread are >reddit spacing

what the fuck are you even in this thread for

Paragraphs are more often than not eye cancer with the relevant info hidden within the walls of text that I can't be assed to read. "reddit spacing" is an effective way of putting the important info out there without shitting up the entire post with useless garbage. For example, say Hillary Clinton was caught shitting her pants:

Paragraph:
Hillary Clinton, Democratic nominee for the presidency, was seen holding a meet and greet at Walmart with 5 associates. While there, she was running a slight fever, but insisted on going through with her plans, as she wanted to encourage voters to see her as a champion of the people. At noon, she was carried to a nearby taco truck to get some lunch. She returned to her nearly empty meet and greet for three hours, and was then seen to make a hurried trip to the restroom. It was later revealed that she had accidentally defecated in her pants.

vs

"reddit spacing"

Hillary Clinton shit her pants after eating bad taco truck meat

pee pee poo poo insert meme of the week here

In most posts though the paragraphs are FAR longer and more drawn out then what I just whipped up in a minute.

He has been doing it in multiple threads now.
Just report him for spamming.

Stay triggered CTR.
Reported again.

W.E.W

The leak is there, it's obvious what's happening. If the globalists can trick americucks into accepting those rigged elections I think I'm with them.

Bernie people got cucked hard by the (((1%))), I hope Trumpcucks do better, EVERY STATE WHERE TRUMP HAS LESS TURNOUT THAN ROMNEY IS BEING HACKED, just remember that

Fuck off ctr, reported again.

wew lad, reported for Holla Forums

Fuck off ctr, reported again.

How does wanting to maintain basic posting standards and quality make one CtR? explain that?

We have anecdotes of polling stations switching votes on submission. We need hard evidence. This shouldn't be an issue.

the problem is that you are clearly a fucking retard

Because "reddit spacing" is better under certain circumstances. I remember a few months back the stick had some sort of "X IS HAPPENING HOLY SHIT" along with 5-6 paragraphs of loosely related material. Very little of it was actually related to the matter at hand. It would have been far better off in a greentext format with the important info only.

Daily reminder this is exactly the same issues that Diebold faced in 2000
Diebold (now Dominion) has never fixed their shit because its running how they want.

Paper audits are going to be the only way to prove the fraud and they will throw the paper receipts in the garbage again.

Hah! Misdemeaner….that's cute. That is just so fucking cute. a fucking misdemeaner…hah! Schlomobro, I won't even give you the dignity of addressing you as a nigger, but there is something I want you to know…. None of us are afraid of misdemeaners you idiot, we know what is at stake here. Like any of us wouldn't willingly and happily take charges if it meant you globalist kikes would lose this battle. Some of us my friend, some of us are even willing to give up our lives for this fight.

What's really hilarious….and i truly do find this so fucking amusing…is that you may be all powerful as you step on the rest of the world like an ant….squashing our democracy and elections into the ground with the heel of your globalist schemes….but in all your power and arrogance….with your decades of manipulation and winning over the goy….every single one of you fails to realize that above that boot heel you squash us with is an achilles tendon.

You sit in your ivory towers feeling so secure never thinking a mouse could pull one brick and it would all come tumbling down. Well, I am that mouse, and I hope all you shills heed this warning. For if you steal this election it will be the worst manipulation (((you))) will have ever made. All we wanted to do was live normal lives man, that's all we wanted.

Your conditioning will make you laugh this off and think nothing of it again. That my words hold no weight, that they are merely as light as air… But I want you to take an extra moment and remember this shit post right here my friend. Burn this into your brain….because my words hold more weight then you could ever imagine or believe. Physically, your brainwashing would never let you understand. But please….please try and remember this post when the world has fallen apart and you do not find yourself on top. Remember that it will have been at your own hands….that you drank the cool aid just as your parents did and theirs before them….that your greed destroyed everything….

I've been telling you faggots all along that its not only Soros smartmatic but we have a useless sticky only targeting Smartmatic when it's the whole system. This video talks about the exact same thing, they are the same machines, the same software that rigged Bushes election will be used to rig Hillary's.

Oh, fuck off. I'm voting for Trump. I've done my best to get everyone in my college classes to vote for him, too. I'm also making people aware of a fact, which is that taking a photo or video of yourself voting is, in Texas, illegal. If the machine switches my vote on me I will be first in line for that misdemeanor, but people ought to know that the potential for criminal charges is there if they bring evidence to the 'authorities'.

word, sorry to come at you so hard bro. I don't usually engage anyone on here….but it's been a bit of an emotional evening tonight as I ponder upon trying to accept that no matter how hard we try the rigging may be too strong and what those consequences will mean for me personally in the path I choose to take in this life. This thread kind of "triggered" me a little bit, and I assumed you were a shill. Thanks for letting fellow texanons know whats up.

PSA TO ALL BASED TEXAS ANONS

Please, please record your entire voting process on any electronic machines. If anything is sketchy, organize en masse locally or on kikebook or some shit like that BEFORE going to the authorities. They can charge a few people if they want, but if 100 or 1000 people step forward with evidence it will make the news and public opinion would never let these people be charged with a crime. ASK everyone you know that will be voting for The Emporer to record their voting process, even if only to delete it afterwards. Thanks for all your support texasbros.

theres a whole lot of record correcting in this thread, i notice the nerd virgins are out in droves at this time of night, while the real Holla Forumslacks are probably sleeping.

you fail to understand the gravity of the situation

REMEMBER
It's you constitutional right and obligation to exercise the 2nd amendment and remove the tyrannical government by force.

If the vote gets rigged it's your God-given right to start shooting and bombing.

Don't let it slide, load your arms.

You know their side ends up winning anyway in the end, right?

If they can "turn Texas blue" they will use that as cover for voter fraud across the board.

Kristol, and the cuckservatives will become officially come out of the closet as Democrats, and the uniparty they have been building towards will be complete.

Any news agency reporting on this?

(((Texas)))(((Illinois)))(((Colorado)))

All out of bubblegum

blabber . buzz/politics/conservative/43743-report-votes-switched-from-trump-to-hillary-in-texas

This article sums it up….

If they "turn Texas blue" there is going to be blood in the streets, and democrats hanging from trees.

I'm going to put them there.

YES POST ABOUT IT ON FUCKING GOYBOOK

You fail as a Holla Forumsack

There's a video going around in NormieBook claiming the exact opposite- with Cunton votes switched to Trump. I can't get a link of the video, but it's sourced as "Occupy Democrats"

It's actually illegal to record your vote. So if you do it, release the vid anonymously.

Its really like ctr doesnt believe that we will hold them to account for their crimes

this.

cellphone hidden inside a button up or something similar is the best method

Nowhere is safe. Everything dies.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Get comfy for civil war

What if they rigged the primary for cruz too?

WE CAN CHANGE THIS
Help us:

Holy shit it's legit.

twit ter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/790882722218586112/video/1

There are already threads about this:

Instead of posting demoralization shit, do something this time.

I don't get it. Why is this fat dike giving such a shining endorsement when he has been so public about being anti Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0

This fucking guy never ceases to amaze me.

What the fuck. What's the reasoning behind that? If the voting machine is improperly recording votes then how else do you prove that? How many other states is it illegal to record your own fucking vote?

I was honestly thinking of telling everyone to go record your entire voting process in the booth in the event the rigging is that obvious, but I had no idea it was a crime in various states.

You should have listened.

Some times you gotta break a few laws to uncover laws being broken. I'm certainly recording my vote just in case.

Maybe the dumbest staff meeting in history occurred last week

To make anime real, you've got to break a few eggs.

(((voting machines)))

next to our beautiful aryan waifus

It's little Mexico we're talking about.

You dumb nigger. You are perpetuating the retarded normie myth that electronic voter machine fraud is visible on the screen. By spreading meme stories like this, you're covering up the actual threat, which is that these machines will report completely fake totals at the end of the day. Now normies will have a false peace of mind when they encounter a machine and everything looks accurate on their screen. Good job, fuckface.

Sometimes I am glad we are being wiped out, because it means dangerously idiotic people such as yourself will never exist again

I searched "texas voting" and all I see are articles saying that Texas is a "swing state". They are already covering their asses.

This
Not to mention fraud won't happen when you vote, but when they count the votes

They've been blasting us with this message for the past few weeks in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Every news station and every paper.

Also,

I WANT CALIFORNIANS TO LEAVE!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Juden raus

This.
Many fucktards don't get that just because nothing is VISIBLY going on with your computer, doesn't mean that nothing is.

This doesn't deserve it's own thread, but I know a Public Relations consultant that has been hired by a moderate sized city to discuss with them how to deal with the upcoming election and the criticism they expect from the public. I can't say what city, but I can tell you it's expected to be solid blue as it almost always is. The local governments are scared as fuck about all this.

Proof needed. Until somebody produces an actual video of a Trump vote getting switched to Hilldog, absolutely nothing whatsoever will come of this.

Remember Bernouts complaining about the same thing happening to them? Remember how it went nowhere because they never provided a single shred of evidence? Yeah. Don't be like fucking Bernouts.

k

Thanks for Correcting my Record.

You aren't even trying to be plausible. Try again.

What kind of fucking nonsense law is this?

record it anyway.
personally identifying information can be blurred out later.

Not saying I condone any of this but it may benefit if the following were to happen.

1. A machine was borrowed for software analysis.

2. Coffee was accidentally spilled on all voting machines causing a fall back on paper ballots.

3. All votes were recorded on cell phones for personal records.

WATCH HERE AS THE DIRECTOR OF ELECTION IN TEXAS RUNS AWAY WHEN CONFRONTED WITH REPORTERS AFTER PEOPLE STARTED NOTICING THE MACHINE CHANGING VOTES

#VideoYourVote
or some other poundword

Why are people telling each other to double check their vote? If the machine switches your vote and you switch it back or you take a paper ballot, it will just switch someone else's to fill its fraud quota.

One video of a machine switching a vote from Trump to Hillary would dominate the media for days with rigging talk.

We need to convince people to video their votes with their cell phones "just in case something happens" since only a fraction of votes will be switched.

get yourselves ready for

I'm sorry but you really don't believe that do you? You don't recall the vid of obongo coming up the same time as Trump's Hollywood Access tapes and the media pretended that video didn't exist? It's not the first case either.

You are right, nobody should try to do anything.

Not what I meant faggot. Only alternative news will cover it and normies have a tendency to ignore anything not cnn/fox and the like

[archive.is/w5bVS] twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/790882722218586112
(tweetsave.com/wdfx2eu7/status/790882722218586112)

A little something that could be spread around.

The mainstream media is obsolete, you dumb nigger. If a story takes off on twatter and goybook it doesn't need CNN or Fox.

=Get a recording of a Trump vote switching to Hillary or none of this matters

Buddy you said it, wew

Daily reminder (((technical problems))) is the same shit they tried to pull in Austria and Germany

will do. I live in tarrant county actually so this should be fun.

im sure this shit is rigged but this makes no sense

We've had touch screen technology pretty much solved for the past five years now, especially in the "people practically punch the screen" sector. They better come up with a better excuse than that.

My beautiful home state, please do not succumb to Soros' dirty tricks.

If Trump doesn't win, the secession movement will become all the stronger. Let's hope Pedro doesn't outbreed us until then…

You underestimate how dumb the average person is.

Plus, showing it that early could've just been a bug.

And of course they're trying to claim it's just a few cases due to "calibration errors".

it's the same kind of computer system as train ticket vending machines, what is there to calibrate? It's nothing more than kikes making their Sleep-Well-My-Little-Goy machines select the Democrats when it detects fast user input most probably.

Word of mouth spreads real easy with the normies. Let it spread, lets find more events.

You don't understand, Trump wins one way or another, the time is now the iron is hot.

touch screens need to be calibrated though???
They ought to use mice

Just voted in Texas. No switcheroo happened I could see in regards to OP. I don't remember what machines they used in case its fucked in the counting process. Wasn't there a list of states/machines Soros' owns?

I sent in an absentee ballot, I hope my vote doesn't "accidentally" get switched to Killary

Texas fag here

I just voted yesterday as well, but I didn't vote for a straight Republican ticket.

I checked the results multiple times before casting my ballot and sure enough my vote for Trump was confirmed.

Idk if voting straight ticket has anything to do with it, but I personally find selecting you candiddates individually for each race to be more reliable.

You know the truth user

Are these people serious?

The entire thread is null and void as of this comment. Either constructively address it or don't respond at all.

Good job goy, the machine that changes your vote to democrat when it pleases is completely trustworthy. Never question it.

Most likely got trashed by a nigger.

You’re a cocksucking faggot and are trying to hide voter fraud from normalfags.

KILL YOURSELF FUCKING BO LET US POST DUPLICATE LINKS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

That's a good idea.

Accept the outcome goyim!!

It's the first step, in the mind of normies, everything electronic is perfectly made.
Showing even the most basic stuff like input can be manipulated, you can then go down and tell what can happen with the data, or how it is stored.

How does it work? Is the machine programmed to just ignore every 5th vote for Trump or something?

A prophet ahead of his time.

What you see on the screen when you vote means exactly two things: Jack, and shit. The ONLY THING that matters is the totals the machine will display at the end of November 8th. The Soros-affiliated manufacturer can, and will, make their machine display whatever totals they want. Why the FUCK would they give the fraud away for voters to see ON THE SCREEN?
Aren't you people supposed to be some of the top critical thinkers out there? Holy fuck, if this is the pinnacle of white intellect in the current year, then the Jews' dysgenic campaign against whites must already be complete. The silent fatal blow must have hit our gene pool decades ago without anyone noticing

This is what concerns me. Considering everything on the front end of the program could look absolutely fine, on the back end, there's a possibility the program essentially says "Trump vote? Nah, they meant Clinton. I'll just change that for them"

I can understand errors in underfunded FOSS, but with electronic election machines, there is absolutely no excuse not to check the program for every possible scenario in which there could be a discrepancy or inconsistency in the data. You know there's no shortage of funding for whatever company has the contracts on voting machines.

unfortunately, my state is so fucking blue I'm wasting my time even voting, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Can you request a paper ballot? I don't want to deal with electronic fuckery.

Also

some bad goy made a youtube link for easier sharing

youtube. com/watch?v=fwujT2fNcf0

Smartmatic machines
archive.is/kR0BJ

Holy fuck this is being slid extremely hard MODS FUCKING STICKY IT

bump

This user gets it.

Every user should be required to read this series
blackboxvoting.org/fraction-magic-1/

Steers and Queers

Anybody have any doom Stallman images like the Ron Paul ones?

bump

What leak? Also kill yourself.

At least learn the anti-Texas meme from your handler before you post.

This may be, but knowledge of this will spread to normie voters everywhere and all of them will double check their ballots and have heightened awareness for what their district voted for come the 8th

breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/25/true-vote-offers-smartphone-app-report-voter-fraud/

VOTER FRAUD REPORTING APP IS OUT

WHY

Because Mr Soros was so nice to us providing the machines, and it saves us so much work. We don't want to count all those pieces of paper you know, that's haaaard.

HOLY SHIT
SPREAD THAT TO THE NORMALFAGS

why is this technology even being used

It honestly doesn't matter anymore.

Trump wins, we see what happens.

Hillary wins it either means they rigged the vote, or there are that many slaves in the nation. Either way is enough reason to burn it all to the ground.

Time to kick back, turn on some tunes and enjoy the last ride of this peaceful period of our history. Shit is about to go down.

No shit, faggot. I just named this person's profession and who hired him. Why would I also tell everyone know what city he was in?

Okay, thanks for playing. You lose.

I'm just glad electronic voting isn't really a thing in Australia yet (and hopefully never will be given other recent events here).

btw how do you make a sockpuppet on faceberg without a phone number?

There is a need for a twatter hashtag going for this. For example #VotingFraud or #BallotFraud or something. The more people use it, the better. If someone knows whoever made:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-congress-meet-emergency-session-about-removing-george-soros-owned-voting-machines-16-states

or any other person who has a lot of followers, tell them to do it too.
Get your sockpoppet facebook and twitter account ready folks.

This is 2 years old, 2nd district VA is currently Scott Taylor(R) vs Shaun Brown(D). It's probably still a good video for people that scream that there's no such thing as voter fraud, just don't get sucked up into arguing that this is proof of fraud happening in 2016 some faggot will come along and dismiss your entire point over that.

There's actually more Trump support here than you might think. I saw a Trump picnic a month before our primaries and there were quite a few Mexicans and blacks at said picnic. (Easily between 1/3 - 1/2 of the people, but it wasn't a large event.) I just thought it was funny that the minorities the media claims Trump hates were in full support of him.
It feels good seeing more Trump signs than Hillary, but the liberal hellholes of San Franciso and LA will probably keep us blue. If Trump wins this state I will be convinced there is a divine being and I'll start going back to church.

Americans do illegal shit all the time to preserve freedom. Just cough up the $500 fine with a GoFundMe, Texasbros.

Thank you brother, this is exactly what I needed right now.

Thanks OP, when I cast my vote for Hillary | Kaine I'll make sure to check that the final selection screen is correct ;^)

Get out /intl.

spread this shit

I have been triggered.

Fuck it I'll record mine anyway. If I get the choice, should I go paper or electronic? (Commiefornia, if it makes a difference)

Nevermind, paper it is.

underrated post. whichever one of you is running this sock account….good work.

If anyone wants to share this with normalfags, it might be better to just give them a Youtube link.

The main threat is the central tabulator that reads the memory cards, not some easy to report "broken" touch screen. So go with something like #TabulatorFraud or something else like #RiggedTabulator.paper ballots are still fucked if they are counted by automatic optical reading.

You are such a useless faggot. They never improved the security so the same problems from 2 years ago and much longer than that are still a fucking problem.

You fucking idiot….
and all you of you that fell for the bait…jesus

twit ter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/790882722218586112/video/1 Video right here retards…..don't underestimate how stupid the logic of our enemies is. Of course they'd fuck it up enough so that it actively shows on screen.

Or, Soros is secretly a Nazi and the 4th Reich is rising. All of this open border diversity bullshit has been created just to light a fire under our asses. They wanna wipe out Islam and have one world government and they know they can't do it without "radicalizing" us first. This I hope.

You have been visited by the crazy Jew of printer drivers and feet cheese.
Your computing devices will be free of spy software, but only if you post
THANK GNU
in this thread.

Because the people in charge of this shit are either:
#1: lazy
#2: idiots
#3: corrupt
Or #4: all of the above

Your argument is void. Although your emotional outburst and your autism is appreciated. Nigger, what we see on the screen means more then the totals. Why the fuck would you think they are showing us voter fraud?? (video evidence in this thread a) Please try and keep up bud. We the People are being incentively radicalized, this is what (((they))) want.

Fuck off retard
you grossly underestimated the rigging. You are such a shit for brains it's people like you that are the problem and you think its only one thing to catch,

go watch this and don't post again until you do.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:kigcrpspu6p23gytu5okyw32rrhvkvec&dn=Hacking.Democracy.HBO.Documentary.XviD.DvdRip&xl=732796928&fc=1

The fact that this needs to be explained to burgers scares me more than the war with Russia (((they))) are pushing for.

Well I didn't e-vote for it!

Texasfag here. In my county, you can ask for one, but you will not get one. They have zero provision for non-electronic voting, and they get really pissy and angry if you ask. I haven't voted yet, but that was my experience in the primaries Also, the machines do not print any kind of receipt or actual, physical proof of your vote. 100% electronic.

They use the "eSlate" voting machines, which are from Texas, and some reviews of the machines built by the parent company, and even the eSlate machines themselves has shown irregularities.

http:/ /keranews.org/post/how-secure-electronic-voting-texas

archive.is/ztZAY

ww w.usenix.org/legacy/event/evt08/tech/full_papers/butler/butler_html/

(archive won't work for this one)

ww w.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Experts-eSlate-polling-may-be-open-to-problems-1907876.php

archive.is/Ynn3Z

Of course, ALL the election officials are all about it:

>HARDER TO FRAUD! EL OH FUCKING EL

Fucking makes me sick. I've been up my local election committee's ass since the primaries about having a provision for paper ballots for voters who opt for them, and they've stonewalled me, but in private conversations with some lower-level types who are sympathetic to this issue, I was told that the reason the higher-ups don't even have it as an option is that they believe fear that voters will overwhelmingly choose the paper ballots and they 1. don't wanna do the extra work counting manually, and 2. the voting machine company would lose a contract read: shekels

The whole fucking thing is rotten to the core.

Its fucking outrageous to an outsider, Just before Brexit there was a push on social media to bring our own pens to vote as we wont even trust the pencils they supply kek

I just checked, and it's illegal to do it in Arizona too. Go figure. Didn't stop me from posting in March

Lugenpresse is already declaring Texas a swing state.

i see no way a mobilized militia of patriots pans out well for (((them))). you stink of a yid engaging in subversive preemption. gas yourself.

making sure normies know the voting machines are rigged for hillary accomplishes at least this:

they lose at least a little faith in the system

i am not surprised at all

REMINDER

Reminder to everyone here to still vote Trump in the election, as I am. There is a chance that all this talk about rigged elections is actually put out there by shills to discourage people, or make people angry (of course there's a better chance that the election is actually rigged).

Regardless of what you think,
GO OUT AND VOTE TRUMP!

that memo's a proven fake

Vote on paper, as well.
Only ever vote on paper.
Drive across the state if you have to, but make sure you vote with paper.

Remember the Battle of Athens

I voted by mail. Is that a safe way to vote?

Of course not, if I have to ask.

The audacity of these kikes

I voted in collin county yesterday. I thought about recording my vote but it wasnt too busy and they were looking right at me, Ray.
Id say rig up your phone to record through a hole in your shirt or some shit.
I scrolled down on the "cast ballot" page and checked to make sure it said Trump and it did, but who knows what the kikes are able to do afterward.

Source?

kys

Proven is a strong word, but Wikileaks tweeted about it not being in their files, and not matching the style used in other DNC/Clinton documents.

Hillary pls

In most states I think. In TX it's a misdemeanor

I'll probably vote Friday. I'll try to record it.

The funniest thing of all of this?

The paper trail protected them more than anything else in the nation. Not the cops. Not the soldiers. Not the illusion of justice in courts. Nothing else. Now they have no defense for themselves.

The trick of power thru out the ages is that the vast majority of it is wholly accepted by others. At the start of the french revolution, marie antoinette is unlikely to have uttered her words that are so famous and definable, but the fact that people believed that she 'could' say it allowed the words to become the same as if she did say it. The culmination of years of bullshit and misery the average pleb put up with for years upon years, decade after decade snapped collectively because the all beforehand realized this was exactly what they think even if they do not say it to your face. The day they decided to simply say fuck it was the day nothing else in their nation mattered.

This is our moment. The people that matter believe this is not only possible, but IS happening. Even if they could somehow 'prove' that it is not, it still wouldn't matter anymore because the baseline trust is now gone. People already understand that without a massive papertrail, the system controllers that look down upon us have cart blanch ability to simply do as they will without even trying. The understanding is there, skuttlebutt that someone 'seen em' doing it is all that was required. Could come from the most untrustworthy sources as well that at any other time not a soul alive would believe, but now for a small moment they are the harbringers of gods own truth.

Now. If hillery wins the fire is lit. Hell, if it wasnt so fucking close already it might not wait to see whom wins. Her winning is nothing more than a confirmation of what we all 'know'. No need for courts or proof or even wide spread support. What is believed becomes reality.

If our supposed masters knew anything. They would rig the vote for Trump now in a desperate bid to survive. But funny enough, what if they don't have that ability? What if they actually succeeded in turning enough sheep and getting a legitimate victory? It wont matter because a massive number will never accept that win. It is by default a rig. And that means war.

Sometimes obtaining ultimate success leads to defeat. And it seems either way this is rigged or legitimate. They stare into the abyss of victory most foul. For out of that abyss rises monsters that will see nothing but utter destruction and savagery as their only goal, with no semblance of quarter or pity forthcoming.

We believe. And that is all that matters. Truths uttered be damned when chaos is unleashed and blood is all that can sate our lusts of conviction.

dirty flip here. IIRC, marcos "won" through electronic voting. That goes to show that it can easily be manipulated if the programmers didn't stand up to shenanigans. And, take note, it happened during 1986 and it can still happen.

Vid related and I'm fucking too lazy to translate that shit.

That's the point.

This is true, but it's also the most based and free state of all the land.

:^)

The important thing to consider is paper trails. If there's no paper trail, they can't recount.

Brexit was won on paper. Mind you, Scottish independence was lost the same way. There's footage of a woman apparently shifting a whole pile of "Yes" to "No" after counting them.

If huge numbers of people were to request them anyway…

WE KNOW WHO ARE OUR ENEMIES
WE KNOW HOW TO STOP THEM
WE HAVE AN UPDATED SCRIPT FOR THE PHONE CALLS
WHY AREN'T WE DOING IT?
pastebin.com/mHr1H28V
archive.is/1Tqjx
pastebin.com/mHr1H28V
archive.is/1Tqjx

This is what I dont get

If they are rigged, and they are, why would they show it change on the last screen, a glitch? Or is this the normal NWO way where they hide in plain sight what they are doing?
And paper ballots cant be faked? OR is it just way harder? Obviously electronic would be easier

I seriously believe there will be a civil war if/when they steal this election

Are you retarded?

But user are they hacked or just made that way to begin with?

We know it is set up, but you should still vote, we need Trump to win in order to claim it was stolen, if no one votes because there is no point then Hillary will win fairly and it wont matter.

The difference is that Bern outs are cucked

I'm sure there is a way to record anonymously

OD is super low energy Lib Bullshit, full of hypocrisy, one of their fav methods is projecting right after strawmaning. If you are on goybook look up "Occupy Democrats Logic" they have a lot of good counter arguments to their BS.

No wonder people who have strong feelings to our founding documents are considered 'extremists"

You're clearly talking about this.
They put all uncounted votes in the 'No' pile at first, then when they count them they either put them back or move them to the 'Yes' pile. I can see why people thought something fucky was going on.

I don't want to be THAT guy, but maybe we could bring more attention to this if we send Trump this info and make sure he tweets it out.

That's some good shit

I'd like to see a blockchain voting system, similar concept to bitcoin but for voting.

THANK GNU

Spread this shit around

How would you achieve an electoral roll alone with a secret ballot then, faggot? Blockchain systems maintain public ledgers of transactions; that's their whole point. You can have a fully anonymous system or an identity-verified system, not both. Also, they only resist tampering if the nodes using them are not controlled by one
entity and have enough collective computational power to resist a third party taking over the blockchain's head. Also, the software of the individual nodes needs to be trustworthy so you don't get the exact same problems that voting machines have.

Getting real sick of the blockchain meme. It's a cool tech but you need to apply it well and with a full understanding of its limitations, not just HURR BITCOIN BUT FOR VOETZ.

If you have Twatter, then get to it

You goys think that touchscreen shit is bad. At least you can see with your own eyes when they are malfunctioning.

The machines in my county use scantron ballots which you fill in with a pen, you feed the ballot into the machine and don't get a receipt or anything. You have no idea how your vote is counted.

Why are the states all so deep into voting machines anyway? Is there such a shortage of volunteers to actually account and verify paper ballots?

It has everything to do with rigging the elections because there's no shortage of people who are willing to volunteer as observers.

I think in 2008 Barack Obama might have been legitimately elected because of this cuckold country wanting to "give a Black man a chance", but I actually believe the 2012 re-election of this disastrous president was a fabrication.

I have this too. The machine just says "Your vote has been counted. Thanks for voting!"
At least there is a paper trail to count.

Oh. So basically they spent loadsamoney on a more expensive system that's more easily compromised to fix a problem that doesn't actually exist?

How did you burgers let the states get away with putting this shit in in the first place?

You texas fags better start looking up your recount laws and make sure they arent fucked. They jewed the hell out of Ohio 2004 with only allowing 3% of (((random ballots))) to be recounted.

I guess CTR is real

You've got to remember. Most burgers are cattle that just move where they are told. Nothing new.

HEY

WAIT A SECOND

WHAT IF EVERYONE PUTS DONALD J. TRUMP AS A WRITE-IN?

Yep. Which is why they should publish their source code publicly, with an easy way to verify whether it's that code that's actually loaded into the machines. Gambling machines have these verification capabilities and their full design and source code is inspected by state authorities with spot checks possible. Except even that will not help, because there are so many ways to compromise a voting machine beyond mere surface software that are easy to conceal. Using voting machines at all is an unworkable idea; paper ballots counted by observed volunteers with a simple and robust system for doing so is the only way to properly conduct secret ballot style elections. It's also much, much cheaper.

That's an issue in itself. You can't when it's electronic. You can only choose the ones that are on the screen. Hell, even if it allowed you to ' Write in ' on the touch screen, it would just change it the moment you submit it.

I have to agree with . They've rigged it hard enough that no-one in their right mind, besides the cattle that spend all day at Micky Ds, eating processed food, and blogging on their blogs, will believe this is a fair election.

thats alot of people user

Is there a single video of this happening, from this election cycle?

Living in Sac. I've seen 3 Hillary bumper stickers, and one Trump. No way commiefornia is going red. This state needs the whole Jefferson thing to happen. Then there would be a solid red state on the west coast every election, no problem. Sac itself is kinda mixed, but we have a lot of Russians so it's not a lost cause, I think. North of us is pretty solid red. If Jefferson border was just south of us, we could snag 10-15 ECVs, which would swing most elections red. Probably why it will never happen.

Need moar guns.

It has been a fatal error on the part of the American sheeple not to demand going back to paper ballots counted by human beings because the vulnerabilities in electronic voting have been well known since they were implemented. Donald Trump is our last chance to take it back but if he does not win by substantial margins then the establishment-rigged machines will flip this thing.

Yeah, I'm thinking Trump probably has more minority support than the media are willing to admit

That's just to good to be true.

As someone who lives in Texas I can say that if the vote for the state was rigged for Hillary and she won we'd see the beginning of the end.

Central and Western Switzerland will likely be safe.

Canadian Northern territories will be safe along with most of the south american rainforests. Tibet area and Russian taiga will also be safe, though most Russian cities will get glassed.

Thank god my country doesn't have electronic voting machines. Burgers deserve any result they get for letting these voting machines come the standard.

The number of bumper stickers isn't really a good sign in pretty much anywhere in Cali since supporting Trump openly there makes you a huge ass target. People have been shot for openly supporting him there.

People have raised concerns over it before, but the officials just put on a dog and pony show and don't do shit, after the 2004 big security flaw in Diebolds systems they went ahead and bought even more.

With a gun or with a pozzing?

You'd think there would be a single video of it happening.

So I had a look into how fully paper-based systems are run by the nation who invented the modern pre-printed secret ballot system that the USA uses.

Their Officer In Charge handbook (aec.gov.au/employment/e2016/files/eph-static-oic.pdf) and Scrutineer handbook (aec.gov.au/elections/candidates/files/scrutineers-handbook.pdf) were interesting and might serve as a comparison guide for anons who know details of their own state's procedures.

Also I kek'd at their disability procedures which are "DON'T TREAT THEM DIFFERENT CUNT" and their government's decision on voting machines which were "STOP TELLIN' US EVERYONE'S USING THEM YOU GLOBALIST CUNTS WE KNOW YOU'RE LYING".

Really makes you think.

Isn't that something.

They've got a wall, too.
A real head-scratcher, isn't it?

And they don't allow same-sex marriage or interracial marriage.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

shittery really is the worst ever.

also just because you mention LA I have to post that awsm old man again.

Homeland Security keeps ordering bullets by the billions. I'm pretty sure I can guess what they're planning.
SERPENTINE MOTHERFUCKERS

oiy flip, enjoying seeing us get our own Marcos? Been a fun and crazy time!
Actually more like a combination of Imelda and Elena Ceausescu. No way could the Marcos' catch up to that kill count without depleting the whole nation

They would probably just hand the design committee over to (((Max Keiser)))
Heebs trying to push everyone to STARTcoin lately.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/
christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-black-trump-supporter-shot-and-killed-by-chicago-protesters/
tmzworldnews.com/young-african-american-trump-supporter-shot-by-cops-while-putting-out-trump-signs/
been happening all over actually. also epic fukken hypocrisy on that last one, you just know it was some scrawny Carl lying to the popos

It's almost like they think, deep inside, that globalization is something that weakens a country.
But that can't be true of our progressive hook-nosed fiends, could it? Why, why on earth would they push it so hard elsewhere, but not take the message home to roost?

Defoo the jew Molyneux.
This is the vid that proves that moly is on our side.

Because, I think at this point, Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make.

Obviously they need to take in about one or two million Syrian refugees. Cultural enrichment is the order of the day, after all!

Two million?

I think you mean two billion you anti-semite! We need to move all of Africa and Oceania into Israel and make their wall 100 feet higher!

No, you know what? We're both thinking too small. It has to be six gorillion. How else will they replace all the jews lost in the Holocaust?

Okay we take every non-white and put them in Israel, then we make The Wall 100 feet thicker and close the gates.

I looked up Molyneux awhile ago and found a bunch of people that hate him who call him a fucking cult leader or some dumb bullshit, what's up with that?

He lures teens into hating their parents because he hates his mother.

Do not be fooled by Molyneux's well-spoken voice and seeming confidence; he has no idea what he's talking about on many subjects and regularly promotes people run away from home over ridiculous things.

I completely agree but smartmatic is particular because its directly Soros linked and that violates conflict of interest clauses, meaning we can directly get polling places to pull them. The others are still rigged but how do we get them pulled, if you have an actual suggestion I would love to hear it. I'm not going to self immolate on the state court house steps in protest but if you wanted to you would be a hero for the ages.

Wasn't this evidenced by the 'Not an argument' meme?

I highly encourage all anons to do their own research, but according to Vox (can't remember if they're on Holla Forumss shitlist or not, I seem to recall something about them and GG) here's a list of places where it's legal vs illegal.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/25/13389980/ballot-selfie-legal-illegal
archive.is/un4dV

They're one step below Gawker

i'm personally afraid that the media has already done a good job of convincing everybody (who fancies themselves to be hip/smart/now/etc) that hillary has some kind of big/giant lead that has people tossing around the word "landslide" often accompanied buy (freudian typo? =) people commenting about how they can't wait to see trump lose so they can drink all the tears of butthurt "raciists/bigots/morons" aka "trump supporters" per the going semantics of the day.

that said, if the media ultimately succeeds in convincing everyone that "hillary definitely wins easy" then any and all "voter fraud" claims will have their records corrected as people simply trust/believe what they see on the TV because "why would TV lie to me?"

we'll see what happens… i can isee it "going to" hillary even if she technically lost in a landslide because the media has conditioned everyone who doesn't like trump (and/or what he stands for) to believe that hillary IS winning and therefore she'll be EXPECTED to win…. even if nobody really wants her outside of her not being donald trump (who i wanna believe was originally thought to be a stooge who could put hillary over [read: into the white house] — however somewhere along the way trump went "carpe diem" aka "rogue" and now all bets are off because [our democratic process works! just ask the people who come together in the busloads to prove once again that we have the greatest democracy that money can buy!

in the end, i just think there's been too much "predictive programming" on TV (24 had a black president b4 a woman president, there was that geena davis show about being a woman presidenty, etc etc) for hillary to NOT make it into the presidency, seeing as the public has been meticulously conditioned to accept her as presidential…

…the only proiblem they probably didn't count on was trump going "carpe diem" and using his newfound platform to try and JUST.. hillary & the combine… so then that combination of hillary STILL being so damn undesirable (even when juxtaposed with a 100% non-politician) and trump "going rogue" = maybe, just maybe we DO actually have a say and "deams can come true?"

nahhhh who am i kidding… if trump gets in it'll be because "they" wanna stick him with some total economic meltdown or some other horrible thing/s that they don't want to be asociated with the democrat. not only does this scenario protect "their candidates" but it'd also enable them to be like "LOL! YOU PEOPLE *WANTED* TRUMP AND YOU GOT HIM…. NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO AMERICA VIA ELECTING TRUMP AS PRESIDENT!!! - and then going forward there's a perpetual undertone of "we gotta protect the great unwashed masses from themelves otherwise they're liable to elect another trump and this time it'd prtobably be enough to legitimately 100% destroy the country" =/

I voted in Harris County and everything went fine, though I didn't vote straight ticket.

I find libertarian judges amusing.

Oh, i actually saw normies talking about this on facebook. It's been happening in Jackson County also.

and she is a jew

Our prepping was to do with civil war user. If there is rigging, it's unfixable by legal means.
though im not american

wew

Diebold got a slap on the wrist when concerns were raised on electoral fraud, and the state did fuck all to solve it or address the real problem with the central tabulator.

EVERY STATE WHERE TRUMP HAS LESS TURNOUT THAN ROMNEY

what the fuck does this mean? less turnout in the primary? the turnout isn't known yet?

What can we do besides spreading it to twitter, reddit and kikebook so it spreads to normies and public conversations? We can go and mail news outlets about this but we know whose side they are on so they will never cover actual rigging taking place.

Legally the DNC is likely so deep that there is very little action possible, and any legal action taken is better done by Trump himself.

They reused that same joke in 2012 because they're creatively bankrupt.

Reminder JOHN KERRY fucked over the investigation of the rigged machines in 04
Remember the FBI document

They're not using it again this year. I wonder why.

Headin' over to the polls tomorrow. I am off work and the weather has been decent. I drove past the voting ceter today and the line wasn't too bad.
t. Houston

You must not just encourage the use of paper ballot but also that Trump supporters votes as soon as possible so that such "coincidences" can be fixed.

That won´t be possible if everyone votes within the last few days.

Guys im scared to death Trump is going to lose. I cant get the thought out of my head that the machines are rigged to make it 49% to 51% for HER. I dont want to march to D.C…I just want to be happy with my asian girlfriend…

fuck off CTR

well im not CTR, just scared it wont be a landslide because of the machines and itll be made to look close. ffs theyre trying to make texas blue…

IN CASE THIS HASN'T BEEN MENTIONED ENOUGH : GET THIS TO TRUMP

Cuckchan demoralization the post.

I disagree with Yuri on the "this is irreversible" part, I was a mindless full-on leftist cuck a few years ago and I got out of it.

Did you really escape it though user? Yuri's entire speech was a demoralization op and any viewer of this speech undergoes in rapid succession the four stages of subversion at the subconscious level.

What is broken may never break faggot

Hide the smartphone or other behind your shirt hole. They do not search strip you.

Shameless ID self-check

Sad lad

I saved it once but i couldn't find it in my folder for some reason, sorri.

STALLMAN WAS RIGHT
T
A
L
M
A
N
W
A
S
R
I
G
H
T

You realize we could rig the election ourselves, if we had the know how?

That's pretty scary, tbh, and if you have thhe know how to make that happen withour hetting caught or know someone who does you should absolutely not even think of doing that.

Oh hey, they just mentioned the rigged voting machines on fox apparently, even namedropped Soros, too.

Link pl0x

Nazi frogs! Deplorable basket goy!

Nevermind me trying to start third nuclear war and institute one world government

user, it JUST happened about 15 minutes ago, I don't think it's uplaoded to youtube yet.

Weird how things are gonna be like this in reverse.

Collin County Bro! Hunt County here, I'll be voting next month. I'll try the hole in the shirt pocket for video recording. I hope we have what it takes to stay red, if not I hope we have what it takes to refresh the Tree of Liberty.

Would not exit polling be an effective measure to counter this?

Bout freakin time

It happened yesterday, unless they're mentioning it again.

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/790862370482507776

lmao, voting "software" is just a microsoft access database.

Ellis county checking in.
We need RWDS to keep track of these cucks.

As a former left wing libercuck I gotta say, to this day I have not escaped it. The first thing I do is think with my emotions rather than my mind. I have learned over time that my emotional response should hardly ever be my response unless it matches up with the logical response I am able to come up with.

I think its possible to overlook the emotions and instead look through a lens of logic after being fucked by libercuck psyops. However, I do not think the average person is mentally strong enough to do so. Only few people can recover from a psyop attack, and I think I am fortunate enough to be one of those few. The initial reaction never changes though. I always think with my heart first; but I don't always act on what my heart says. The damage may be irreversible but I do not think its impossible to overcome. One needs to recognize that how they feel does not equal truth and then they need to hold truth higher than their own feelings.

Daily reminder about the YIDS in TEXAS.

I though that is normal if you're white.

Having empathy is natural. Kikes telling everyone to act on emotions rather than logic is how they got so far, by playing the victim card.

We're talking about decades of brainwashing. It takes a great amount of effort to change that, but it's possible.

Irvingfag here.
I'm going to work on the 8th as a assistant clerk for the ballot.
any advice to make sure shit isn't rigged?

When selecting a candidate, choose Clinton first to see if it really is (((uncalibrated))), if it chooses it just fine, then switch to Trump, if it (((glitches))) and instead chooses illary, then you have a rigged machine
FILM IT

vox are low-tier bernouts now.
Run by (((Ezra Klein))) of MSNBC (also major goon and butt-buddies with that tard that got killed at Benghazi)
It used to look like they were gonna go somewhere big but Bernie cucking out killed them and their readership.
They've had some impressively lulzy all-hands-on-deck Clinton Defense articles since the DNC. You can just hear their guts dripping on the keyboard as they relentlessly seppuku in her name.

behind the times fam
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ate-bubble-ef5367704f92 archive.is/3JInt
Already in place. If she wins, they withhold it for 2020 (because Gabbard will run and will destroy her in the primaries)
If not they drop it now

He actually gets it.

Wow, I thought Amerifats were beyond hope.

Hey, thanks for agreeing with the shill.

and which place exactly has inhabitants that you didn't think were beyond hope? Just shut the fuck up. God dammit.

TEXAS ENACTS EMERGENCY PAPER BALLOTS

after a "glitch" was discovered in the county's voting
machines.''

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-26/texas-county-enacts-emergency-paper-ballots-after-software-glitch-voting-machines

Eat shit I'm on my phone and all of you should be adblock veterans by now.

Fuck you, archiving is done for multiple reasons
archive.is/EMtqs

Who is at the top of the shitlist?

Confirmed for first grade reading level. Thanks for volunteering to be a human tool though, just make sure you don't offer yourself up so readily for non-whites.

Take a damn guess.

CUCKED?

The Jews, you fucking newfag.

lurk moar

I can read just fine, archiving isnt only done so sites dont get pageviews/ad revenue,

Seemed like the context was websites. Jews aren't a website, they are most websites.

You're either pretending to be retarded or you've never used an older smartphone. In either case your derailment is just as flaccid as the wet noodle between your legs.

See
Counties across the Lone Star state are very much aware that poll rigging is underway, and are fighting back.

Yeah, I was asking about websites.

THIS SHOULD BE A MUST WATCH
IT EXPLAINED HOW VOTES ARE RIGGED

The shitlist is not only comprised of websites, you retard.

You're taking this metaphor pretty seriously, huh?

So this whole thread is a joke to you, then?

The thread? You mean the thread about voting machines? No, I'd like to lurk or participate seriously in that one. Where did it go?

I just early voted for Trump in Nevada and didn't notice any Jewery going on (besides there being Spanish signs at the polling place). I double checked the ballot and it reflected my choices 100%. Any Nevada anons experience problems?

Does this mean you have some sort of paper receipt proving what you voted for? What would keep the machine from telling you "yup, took your order" but counting a vote for Hillary any way?

Quit derailing, faggot. If I guessed any further, I'd say you're doing it on purpose.

Plenty. You should have asked for paper anyway. No fucking excuses.

There was a physical paper receipt that was printed out and showed to you. It said Trump like it was supposed to. However, that doesn't rule out the possibility that it gets ripped up before it gets counted. I'm just saying that from what I saw, everything seemed to be in order.

Last I checked the system dose have a paper trail of sorts. I will bring it up at election observer meeting we have in the area.

blaming Soros (TM) for a local tender seems a bit far fetched.
most likely it's a problem of political corruption, finally becoming apparent to you.
All I see is status quo governance.

Don't get bent out of shape over bumbling into a conversation and yelling MUH JEWS where it contributes nothing. We've all done it at some point. Just own up to it and stop doing the thing you're accusing me of.

My posts in this thread were: Responding to your challenge of guessing what could be higher up than Gawker on a "shitlist". At that point the "shitlist" contained only two items: Gawker and Vox. Recognizing a pattern I suggested another website, Cracked.

You responded NEWFAG.

I explained my rationale for suggesting a website.

You responded RETARD.

I pointed out that you were getting a little worked up, all things considered.

You responded

I tried to make you see the irony (the irony being that you had posted off topic just as much as I had). Speaking of which, you're still at zero posts relating to the topic of the thread whereas I already have two. This is the second:

I assumed the print-out was optional but you make it sound like the print-out is what ends up being counted manually, by people. Then why have a machine at all? How is a print-out from a machine more secure than printing out unmarked ballots and letting voters mark them with a pen?

Its pretty lame that Soros has to rely on faulty touchscreens to rig the election. Does that mean the code in the safe now?

Oh no. It wasn't optional. I had to call a woman over to help because there was an error saying the printer wasn't connected correctly or something. It printed it up, told you to take a look at it, and then confirm that everything on it was accurate. The receipts that were printed out were to be sent to some kind of election board. As for the point of the machines, I really don't know. Save on paper, I guess. Believe me. I'm paranoid as fuck that it will either be ripped up or just counted as a Clinton vote. I just didn't see any blatant voting manipulation like the people in Texas seem to be having.

posting it on twitter probably wouldn't work.
The option that's left to prevent rampant voter fraud is to start handing out new voting papers.

And each paper is one vote.
AND : You have to obtain them at your local municipal office with a VALID ID (not a library card).
Then the locals (everywhere) will do the vote counting by reading these papers with their own eyes.
Before this process is started, they are sworn into being a (short termed) public servant for the duration of the voting process.

"Elections are the sine qua non of democracy. But dictatorships make evident the notion that elections alone cannot establish or sustain democracy. Without democracy's other essential elements—consent of the governed, constitutional limits, the protection of human and minority rights, accountability and transparency, a multiple party system, economic freedom, and the rule of law (Sections 1 and 3–12)—elections cannot guarantee that freedom will be achieved."

More info :
democracyweb.org/node/23

That's right. And they will read Provisional Ballots requested with a Valid Id and count them on Wednesday.
Even for White Felons.
t.White Felon

With that video above it does sound like rigged machines would be introduced to individual states, to rig smaller elections. So maybe the Clinton campaign can only rig the vote in certain states. I remember seeing a heat-map of Bernie/Hillary voting shenanigans. I expect to see a lot of such maps after the election, regardless of outcome. Trump won't let himself get cucked like Bernie. He'll expose any rigging, even if he wins.

Long rant ahead. This is an explosive moment in history. Clinton must win after all she has done to get so far. Her only chance of winning is cheating. Trump has already called her out, yet it's the only card in her deck. She HAS to play it. She WILL play it. And he WILL play his card, exposing the rigging as effectively as possible meaning online and using his new TV channel. The establishment is the immovable object and Trump is the unstoppable force. The debates were already close to mutual destruction. Brutal. Hillary is on all sorts of drugs that might have shortened her life expectancy considerably. Bill Clinton's name is ruined. His legacy. Ruined. Leftists will start mumbling when they have to say his name. He won't be the silly blowjob getting 90s president anymore. He'll be an elephant in the room that liberals don't like to talk about anymore. And on the other side of the ring, Trump is literally, and I mean literally Hitler in the eyes of all SJWs now, forever. Some of these brainwashed people will religiously campaign against him for the rest of their lives.

Yet, all we've seen so far was just the trash talk before the actual fight! It will be an epic display of asymmetrical warfare. Hillary will rig, Trump will expose. What happens next depends on the effectiveness of the rigging, first and foremost.

If she loses she's immediately finished forever! Imagine how much the media cucks will hate her after all the effort they put into propping her zombie corpse up, after putting their collective reputation on the line to desperately pave the way for her tyranny. Her leftist critics kept their mouths shut as they know they would be ostracized, to put it mildly. But after the election that burden is lifted and while the true believers are paralyzed in shock the doubters will be livid, "see, I told you guys Hillary was a bad candidate", they will say and leftist audiences are going to flock to them, ultimately allowing a cleansing of the Democratic party from within. That was the best case scenario.

But if she wins ANYTHING could happen. Whistleblowers betraying her. High profile assassinations. False flag terror attacks (a 9-11 2.0) manufactured to distract and to justify a new ground troop war (open assault on Syria or Iran). A military coup in the USA.

I just needed to put all that into words, the tension is too damn high.

Get back to the goddamn topic, and quit pissing around.

I heard an NPR news segment today declaring Texas a battleground state, and only playing anxious quotes from Rubio republicans.

The level of lying is insane. I can't listen to mass media at all anymore.

Very likely to happen. 10/10 will continue since her campaign is leaking already.

I'm assuming you mean other elites and Assanges? Yes. That will happen. HIllary is already an unsteady psychopath on psychotropic drugs so she will do that. 9/10 likelihood

This is a tricky one – on one hand, that cunt will have no problem at all condoning it. On the other hand, many more people are awake after 9/11 especially in the military. They won't be happy doing something like setting of a suitcase nuke in NYC for that disgusting bitch. 5/10 of it actually happening.

Very likely – military is overwhelming huwite in the combat arms. But the military is beyond dead at this point. I got out as king nigger took office and things were getting bad then, now they have trannies, faggots and women in higher numbers, morale is low. 3/10 of a coup happening but also the troops may revolt if ordered to attack a peaceful country or Russia.

That is about a 5/10. If it ever were to happen, it would be now.

God I wish she would drop over.

got a youtube link for this?

It's funny because it probably happened the other way round in history.

Foval was bragging about how they'd been "busing people in to deal with you assholes for fifty years."

I think after the election it may be worth looking into if either of Obama's wins were legitimate.

They don't plan to steal TX. They declare TX a swing state and rig it enough to provide cover for when they massively rig FL, PA, OH, & MI.

TRUMP GETTING REKT ON LIVE STRAM
youtube.com/watch?v=2f8KEJinwAI

What a beautiful educated aryan woman.

I almost agreed with you until I checked IDs you samefagging cancerous shill.

Keep it up CTR, you might wind up with a pipe bomb set with a mercury trigger in your wheelwell with what you've been doing.

(Checked)
Additionally, Dominion Voting Systems, Hart Intercivic, and a couple of others.

Trump has a good amount of Mexican American support in Texas. Hillary has the vocal cholo types & sjw cucks backing her but let's be honest they are a lot of talk (they never vote). Trump's Mexican supporters are busy at work while Hillary's welfare babies shit up twitter & fauxbook all day long. Believe me when I say a lot of Mexican Americans hate illegals & want them deported more than you. They see all the trouble they bring first hand.

A good number of Mexican American families have been here for over 100 years & truly love this country. They are American above all.

Be strong my American Brother, Trump will Win. We the People will Win.

(checke'd)
Yes, this is their pathetic excuse, that's why It's important we spread this knowledge:
pastebin.com/mHr1H28V
archive.is/1Tqjx

Why did you let electronic voting come the standard? This is your fault!

Early voting is opened up in my county. Went and voted today. Stayed the fuck away from the machines, went with paper ballot.

Feels good to do my part to help the God Emperor.

Will there be only machines? Or can you ask for a paper ballots?

I think it's either one or the other, whatever the place has already decided.

Really interesting that a shill post with less likes is at the top instead of a anti-voter fraud comment with 11 more likes.

Oh look whose comments plugin it is.

I've called about three different places, all said machines. Then some asshole told me to wait on hold, while they went to go check. Waited about 10 fucking minutes. Figured then they were fucking with me so I hung-up. Guess my county is going to fuck me. This shit sucks its my first time voting too.

Remember, the entire system and tons of people working for it are pozzed. They put up a charade and act like they are on your side but they are fucking corrupt.

I would try to get ahold of your local offices and make sure. The lady that handed me mine said something about not having very many. Whether that meant they were not expecting people to ask for them, or a bunch of them had already been used.

I was always a staunch liberal as a young teen. Not so much in practice but in mentality. I had 4 main friends who were hardcore wiggers that listened to rap all day and smoked weed on an hourly basis. I myself wanted to be black and dressed the part. Me and my wigger friends would often back insane ideologies that were suggested to us in rap lyrics. Sure, they were mundane and ridiculous but the liberal brainwashing element was still present.

It was 1 year before I graduated high school that I realized I was proud to be white. I looked back on my wigger past and was disgusted. I started to announce my hatred for niggers online but not IRL. I became obsessed with hating myself and people would often call me out on it. It was then that I learned about the logical fallacies that I used in literally every argument I made. I then embraced every single one of those logical fallacies and used them at my disposal to annihilate anyone who got in my path. I also embraced other methods that I had previously been exposed to as a liberal. I needed to create a safespace where I could vent my frustration and hatred for niggers and generally anyone who wasn't white.

Then I finally found Holla Forums's Holla Forums. It was the perfect situation for any sexually frustrated teenage racist like myself. It wasn't the safespace that I wanted, it was the safespace that I needed. Thank you for your time.

2:05 Kinda based tbh.

What the fuck, is that allowed? What the fuck, is that allowed?

okay.

I never want to see that jew face again from that jew tv show.
Richards was the only non jew associated with it

"She reported it and made sure her vote was changed back."

If it is that easy to just change votes around, we're fucked, and the system is fucked.

underrated point

wat

Wasn't that a ruse to make remain votes invalid due to blue pen not being counted?

Well, hacking democracy showed that vote tallies are just stored in microsoft access database files in cleartext. Any knuckledragger can change that shit.

TRUMP ALREADY ON IT LADS

twit ter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/791625798792974336

He does not talk about a nobody like you, but the people that are part of the machine, theachers, politicians and the like.

Why, if you're rigging voting machines, would you possibly have the machine display a change on screen instead of just recording the vote incorrectly without showing the voter anything suspicious

This is obviously fake.

All programmers are infallible.

It's not question of infallible. It's a question of not being a complete and total moron. There's no need at all for the screen to reflect what is actually happening. It's a huge liability if the screen does reflect what is actually happening. There is no way you would release a vote fraud program into the wild without testing it at least once. If you test it, and you see that the screen reads, "your vote has been stolen!", you go back and you monkey with it until it doesn't do that anymore. Screwing up that badly on shit this shady gets you killed in a "suicide" or a "robbery gone wrong."

M8 Hillary didn't know you had to empty the recycle bin when deleting the emails. It is perfectly believable that the machines showing the changes on screen is due to incompetence with Holla Forums.

plausible deniability

lordy
PRAISE KEK

And this is why my town uses paper ballots

The thing that real chaps my ass over all this is that the software for the vote tabulators in all the aspects, ballot reader, touch screen, etc.
IS PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE
No indépendant review nothing this alone smacks purely of corruption, also when I read somewhere that the actual votes are real numbers and not integers I couldn't fucking believe it.
Actually I can believe it, this just shows that whoever is making these machines are coding them in the most fucked up way possible without a ghost of a chance of any 3rd party oversight.
Think about it, the banks transact 100's of millions of transactions daily with a paper receipt and they never lose a fucking penny.
Why the FUCK is it so hard to do the same with our voting system unless it is intended to be fucked in the first place?
This shit has been going on for as long as I can remember.

reporting you for either being a fucking moron from cuckchan or a shill, either way fuck off nigger. This has been documented as reoccurring for more than a decade with the same machines. kys

Wait, you can vote right now?

This should be the question in everyone's minds.

Shouldn't we have a stickied thread for early voting times and getting fellow anons to vote? Just finished voting in Texas today.

youtu.be/dvglnwAW8AE

I'd put that down to dodgy resistance touch screens that get abused. The cancel part of the screen still works reliably because nobody presses that area.

Paper preference voting will always be superior.

Studies showing Hillary stealing the primary from bernie

Are there still active Bernie plebbits? Is this being spread on them? It better be.

I just made it an hour ago. Hopefully it will be spread. Pretty certain a large chunk of the dem/undecided vote are bernouts looking for excuses to go Trump. It will at the very least take the vote from Hillary to Jill Stein.

It also serves to vindicate Trump's voter fraud claims and the threats of civil war as this can't be called a right wing conspiracy, attempting to countersignal it will only further redpill the bernouts to Dem/establishment corruption and have them empathizing with Trump.

We ALL want Holla Forums to be wrong, man…

But it NEVER STOPS HAPPENING.

(cmod,sd)
because apparently, Holla Forums is the most rational place on the planet.

htt p://www.sn opes.com/texas-vote-switching/
archive.fo/DJRdq

believe it or not, tons of people still listen to snopes. there needs to be a counter-effort.

ILLEGALS FLOODING OVER THE BORDER
archive.is/gqA8s

Texas fags hold the line, they intend to rig it one way or the other with gerrymandering. That's why it's a "swing state" Even paper ballots won't stop the rig if they let all these spics vote, raise as much hell as you can over the illegals in your state. Godspeed

Oh, WOULD ya now?

Best for buiseiness if it registers in the public eye as just a "Random" glitch that happens every n% votes, yes?

Time to hear the divine will of Kek on this matter, guys.

Kek's Bible should be written

But it is, one shitpost at a time.

E-voting is a great flaw because both the hardware and the software can't be checked by the federal government or else. See what happened with (((Kerry))).

E-voting should work as a "one-way road server".

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/791625798792974336

Don't put a space in the URL, retard, it makes it take longer to drag into a new tab.

Comal county here. Just voted and everything seemed to go fine. Nothing changed on the final screen.

Machine was a Hart Intercivic eSlate3000

Why was this unstickied. Does Hart fund Holla Forums now?

Okay so this shows people are becoming more aware of Soros and his involvement in global affairs, but what does this mean? Will our government actually acknowledge this request, or will it just be ignored since they don't have to listen to these petitions?

They will fail.

It's going to be something like
The petitions rarely if ever amount to anything.