AZTEC GOD OF NOSES

WE HAVE FOUND THE ANCIENT AZTEC GOD OF NOSES, SHEKELS AND BLOOD LIBEL.

Can you name a certain people who are quite fond of going from place to place, peddling their wares as they do?
Japanese, right?
Not a nose for smelling, no no, it's a nose for business.
B L O O D L I B E L
(he is Aztec though, so I guess it's to be suspected).

sauce:
http:// www.godslaidbare.com/pantheons/aztec/yacatecutli.php
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacatecuhtli

Other urls found in this thread:

ambergriscaye.com/pages/mayan/aztecreligion-minordeities.html
archive.is/CveyH
newgrounds.com/portal/view/474519
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post place holder (tm)

bump for meme potential
we may have discovered a point of discontent between the spic golems and the ZOG molochcucks

what a fag

bumping

Nice digits

kek approves of this faggotry

Two signs of Lord Kek already.
Assuredly we art blessed in uncovering this whore-God of Moloch!

Witnessed

Honestly guys I don't know what to make of this find. Could this be another unknown Pandora's Box like Kek? If it is, would it be a mestizo Moloch? Or is it like when we resurrected Baal for a few days? Honestly how many old gods will be returned to their pantheons of old?

What a fucking time to be alive.

Guys can we stop? I thought when we resurrected the old gods it would be an eldritch abomination or something cool. Instead all we get are shitty memes on the internet, which is alright I guess. But what are these gods thinking? Seriously

"Well, ever since YHWH decided to columbine the other pantheons we can't really do much. You know how we should resurrect ourselves? Make guys on a Mongolian basket weaving forum worship us. For teh lulz"

I'm getting sick of this shit.

If unleashing eldritch horrors man was never meant to see and resurrecting long dead gods is what it takes to stop the globalists then we will do what needs to be done.

Quit yer belly-aching you faget there's no getting off of this train

After the original exodus an user posted a thread about Yacatecuhtli different image and an user made a rare merchant, which I have not seen since. Who will rediscover this Aztec treasure?

What a faggot…

"yaca", my other word for Jew now?

means 'nose'

Damned acceptable memery, my friend.

After a little thinking on this, these revelations explain the behavior of the Eternal Bean to a fuckin T. Roaming internationally, in South America, along the Isthmus of Panama, through Mexico and into the states, the Eternal Bean is immune to all dangers. One may call him a criminal, a drug lord, a drain on society; threaten deportation, and watch how he recoils: "eeeey das rayciss homes"

brb adding nose

Kek that's a nice find there

The Jew-spic alliance makes so much more sense now.

blessed by kek i suppose

it's legit

Could it be?

Look at the stories, man. Gods aren't Lovecraftian terrors. They're mostly jerks and pranksters who like to start drama.

bump for the frog god

Jews have been tied to blood throughout the years too. Here's an excerpt pertaining to it

The article was about how Vampires are based off of jewish tropes in case anyone was curious

What you call "old gods" are just low tier created beings, this is why meme wizards get dubs and christians girlfriends.

No, this is why you get >reddit spacing

"No" what? arguments please, btw, back to the point, this shit is old but nobody showed interest, not even a single word about mormons.

Nice user, you got some sick >reddit spacing there fuckin' witnessed.

Seriously, relating the book of moroni with racism will be epic.

Check id please.

Why would you want an eldritch abomination? The whole point of those stories was that nothing is to be gained my messing with such beings, they're indifferent and frequently mindlessly destructive.

Baby steps, my friend, baby steps.
This may seem like fun and games now, but Baal is knocking down mosques, Pepe is causing hurricanes, and Moloch is well known to have been appeased with 9/11.

Meme magic is real, it's not going away, and the Old Gods are returning.
And they're bringing dubs.

What does it mean?

No, christian here, almost all my posts got dubs, not yew.

>reddit spacing here

That demon worshipper, the ones that leave God become faggots like Paul said.

Off with you, Christcuck. Considering we're on a board centered around the idea of embracing one's roots, you lot seem awfully ashamed of your Semitic ones.

Btw, non-Christcuck dubs right here boi. Be sure to check these too while you're at it

P R A I S E K E K
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

So many ctr/intl failed memes… see this please:

You can create a mormon meme with this, but you are just killing this board with your autistic crap. You are the cancer in the right, please kill yourself.

How the hell do you pronounce that? Yah-cah-teh-cut-lee?

>reddit spacing needs to stop

Christianity never even was right wing.

Also, your typing suggests you're not from here

so does yours, nice >reddit spacing

thread theme

Yep, that's jews.

Kek. Any place can be a church if like minded individuals gather there.

The Aztecs did have a blue-eyed, blonde-haired god. Obviously the Aryans. They were said to have taught the Aztecs astronomy, medicine, math and other 'magic.' Perhaps this God of Noses symbolizes the Jewish 'people.'

Aztecs also invented anime girls.

Gods are the original memes you fool!

YACATECUHTLI- "The Long Nosed God", "He Who Leads" "The Goer Lord" "God of Merchants"

God of Merchants Sahagun gives a spelling of Yiacatecutli. Merchants would use a cane called utatl, in his honor as they walked from village to village. At night all the merchants would tie the canes together into a bundle and let blood from their ears over the canes in veneration to Yacatecuhtli. The cane was considered an image of Yacatecuhtli and after the return of the merchant, often years of travel and trading, the family of the merchant would pay homage to the cane. (I'm not making this stuff up, they really did this.)

Yacatecuhtli is depicted in the Codex Fejervary-Mayer as having a large red nose and carrying the symbol of the cross roads with merchants footprints on them. Merchants are depicted as carrying a fan and staff with his goods on his back.
May have been worshipped as Ollohqueh, meaning "Rubber Owners" as a metaphor for a god summoned to the aid of a traveler, used with Iyauhyohqueh. Also may have been known in ancient times as Yacacoliuhqui, meaning "curved nose". See also ZACAZONTLI.

Source:ambergriscaye.com/pages/mayan/aztecreligion-minordeities.html

I want to slaughter these fuckers

Re-roll!!

THE E.T. BASTARDS WHO LEFT THE KIKES AS MICROMANAGERS IN THIS HOLY TERRA NEED TO FUCK OFF

wtf i hate aztecs now

They really do grow like mushrooms after a rainy day, don't they?

Top Kek that's one of Ben's rarest merchants. Treasure it, lad.

HANDRUBBING INTENSIFIES

I'll let you in on a little secret as to why you haven't seen that happen, user. Eldritch abominations are on Molech's side.

As far as I'm concerned, if it means we get the gods of trickery and deceit, Jews can have all the eldritch abominations. I'd much rather have Kek smiling down on my smug anime shitposts posts than Moloch.

Just posting in an epic thread.

OC unrelated.

Dubs are the domain of Kek.
SHADILAY, YOU FUCKING NIGGER

PRAISE KEK

KEK DEEMS THE JEW'S GOD THE ORIGINAL FAGGOT

Christians get girlfriend and their girlfriend's son.

OY VEY! PURE COINCIDENCE GOY!

Eldritch Elder Gods are the original anti-Semites. How? Simple: They represent Nature at its most primal and chaotic. This is anathema to the very existence of Jewry See: archive.is/CveyH as the Eternal Jew fears nothing more than Nature itself and the rule of Survival of the Fittest. The only deities on Moloch's side would be Baphomet, Yaldabaoth, YHWH, and of course Beelzebub - Semite demons being the common denominator - and every Old God is aligned against them, maybe this Aztec God is just another face of Yaldabaoth.

I'm not telling you to join the Esoteric Order of Dagon, I'm just saying that HP Lovecraft had his mind poisoned by his Jewess lover to fear the Old Gods like a Jew, instead of respecting them with Aryan sensibilities.

One more thing to add; Kek himself is very "Eldritch", I mean, "Void-God" and "Chaos God" are not something normalfags associate with stability or power, but we know better since the Ogdoad has a very real reason to hate the Jews and their deities, since it were Jewish subversion that caused Egypt to wither away and die in the first place. I call Yaldabaoth the "Usurper" as wherever He and his followers go, they destroy the cultures of the people already there like they did in Europe.

MUCUS DEITY CONFIRMED

THE MEMES ARE IN OVERDRIVE

pretty neat tbh

This year just doesn't want to stop being wild.

mfw someone finally uses my OC!

Ammit and kek were sick that day so they survived

yet he is the one with dubs isn't he faggot?

btw you're a closet cuck….what the fuck have you done lately except derail and whine like a bitch?

Nice user, but why are you still using the old merchant?

(checked)
The true kike on sticks.

The old merchant feels more dirty and wicked than the new ones

Wait until the year of the fire cock!

It will make America Great Again and it will be glorious

Well, Jews were in America from the very beginning, and aren't there theories actually (or facts even) that the priest class of the Aztecs or Mayans had or were maintaing some contact with Europeans. Which could also mean Jews. So could it be that the Jews ran the Aztec or Mayan priest class?

cap'd 4 posterity!
This is actually kind of a implied in Shin Megami. There's a lot of bizarre useless gods that the "normies" wonder about what purposes they serve in the handheld entries. Like that fucking hopping umbrella, nobody knows what's up with that thing.

"Yarmulke" those dumb caps they wear are pronouced "Yamaca" so
"Yacas in Yamacas"
bla~zam!

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
newgrounds.com/portal/view/474519
not all the time!

Clearly, Japan owns the Keket side. They're the masters of "the rules" after all.
Especially #63!

le wot
DORA THE EXPLORER PREDATED ANIME?!?

Dirty, lying Yaca's

4chan

That's nice

Fucking (((Longhorns)))

What else would you expect

I find it funny how the picture shows Whites even thought jews were semites.

holy shit you can't make this shit up

Nigga, meme magic is just getting started.

Remember that O'Keefe video, where he revealed that Hillary wanted to use Donald Duck as a meme against Trump? Because "Donald Ducks His Taxes"?

Yeah, remember Dolan? He started showing up since then.

And here's where meme magic kicks in. Ducks are phononyms for Geb, the Egyptian god of fertile Earth (aka civilization) and the father of snakes. He's also the old god of the underworld, and can make the Earth eat the dead so they never go to the afterlife.

Combine that with the meme magic from that San Francisco earthquake thread. How it suddenly ended up revealed that the next big earthquake will not only fuck up San Fran, but apparently hit the closest tectonic line - drastically increasing its strength?

Dolan is Geb, and he wants fags dead.

And this is how he looks like. A green dude with a duck on his head.

PRAISE KEK

Capped

Dolan is a degenerate faggot meme that we use for our own purposes.

bump

Behead those who insult dolan!

nigga, you ever read any story about the old gods? They were what anons would act if they didn't have internet anddeity powers. they fucked people just for shits and giggles, they trolled entire countries into doing stupid shit, etc.
I think the old gods or at least kek is proud of us because in many ways we are more like them than most humans have been. we sit around, doing nothing but fuck with people solely for entertainment, much like the old stories of the gods without any powers or abilities. we shaped ourselves in their image, and they are just watching iwith curiousity as the ants copies and learns from the children who toyed with them.

What have we awoken?
First Kek, then Baal, the Aztec Semite, and now fucking Dolan? Jesus fuck my head is starting to hurt.

WITNESSED

WITNESSED

WITNESSED