Aids Skrillex's Girlfriend (Banshee/Maddy) on sugar daddy dating website

Remember her, Holla Forums? Looks like AIDS is literally getting cucked.
You need an account to access the page so I can't archive it.

seekingarrangement.com/ member/687f28c1-5dfb-4b92-aae4-ec55f9363f22

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bUpktNdcxqM
8ch.net/shamedsluts/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is funny but please no more slide threads. We have enough tonight, thank you.

these are from her profile

She could have just dumped him after the entire internet made fun of him. Women usually don't stick with someone that low on the social ladder.

She's kinda cute.

What is a Sugar Daddy website?

Is it a way for women to prostitute themselves for gifts and holidays instead of cash so they can pretend to themselves that aren’t on the game?

Yeah it's pretty much just women begging for shekels

Women are universally turned off by men who hate themselves. And why wouldn't AIDS Skrillex fit that description? He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Would it classify as a victory to get her pregnant with a White baby? Assuming she delivered it.

Sorry if this is "muh-dik" tho.

dubz say shekel begging confirmed

ayy

You think so? The problem glasses and horse teeth are too distracting for me

Safe Space Sally?

This doesn't look like the same girl OP. Are you sure you didn't just put in some random whore that jaded?

But then she'll raise it to be a degenerate and the cycle continues. If anything you have to get her to commit, deliver a white baby, and raise it to be a gun loving patriot.

yeah not the same girl i think.

Top KEK some user should message her and cuck AIDS Skrillex and when they cum should scream "YOUR FUCKING A WHITE MALE!"

This isn't the same girl OP, and since you didn't construct a better back story while lying to anons, you deserve to be saged.

whenever you wonder how the hell THAT guy got THAT girl, this is frequently the answer.

your theory is that she was in a committed monogamous relationship and then one day decided to fuck older men for money? that is not my theory

Sage. This girl is actually more attractive than AIDS Skrillex's GF. Clearly not the same girl and OP is just trying to use the internet hate machine for his own end.

those quads confirm a match though

""""""""build a wall"""""""""

Considering the file name, KEK has declared it's Notthesamewhore.
If OP keeps samefagging and bumping this thread to attack some random, irrelevant cumslut I will begin sage spam.

Just in time for halloween

looks like mount rushmore.

The inclusion of the word “arrangement” implies there will be an exchange rather than just a gift.

It definitely looks like the same cunt to me. Shit up the thread if you want to. I don't give a fuck.

They don't look very similar to me, fam.

Why is his grillfriend white? Won't that create more ==STRAIGHT WHITE MALES==?

Nice double dubs, but I wonder if you have a disorder OP. The nose is completely different, with this girl featuring a porky-nose. Look at the teeth as well as AIDS Skrillex's actual gf's upper cuspid extends outwards slightly whereas the OP whore features uniform teeth.

Wasnt aids a faggot? He had a video where he said he cant wait to suck his first dick.

FACEBLIND FAGGOT

I mean. They are both ugly cunts. Honest mistake.

polite sage

Pretty much. You could put down almost exactly what you'd want to be given in terms of cash or things in monetary value every month.

It's actually interesting to sign up on the site to see what it's like because you can see how many women there are that really are quite frank about being fine being with a guy purely for his money. As well as just how many older men are willing to pay out for woman that looks decent.

Horsemind

organ grinder……no fun at all
worst bj you will ever receive…I know

If we were gone, who would satisfy the horses? You? I don't think so.

Horses actually have lips and actually can suck cock, but the favorite animal for bjs is actually baby cows because not only can they suck dick they don't have teeth yet.
Explained via ancedote on a TF2 server by an actual texan engineer:
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bUpktNdcxqM

Autism and face blindness go together.

Holla Forums is full of retards.

This belong here 8ch.net/shamedsluts/catalog.html

3/10; would fuck

Let's see

someone just used her pics

Your theory is that a woman stay with Skrillex after his social capital being reduced lower than dirt? That is not my theory, we all know that women care more about how they're perceived socially than anything else.

I wouldn't even call her hair a bowl cut. Tyler on the other hand had the ultimo bowl cut.