Cuck Raid

Man your battlestations and get your Canadian Cuckold folders ready.

CTR or whoever is trying bury something, or perhaps that List thread brought them here, We need to fight for the fatherboard and repel these faggots, this shit wont stop until the election is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

withoutsanctuary.org/main.html.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huh? I just got here. What happened?

Do you not see the nigger dick pictures all over the catalog?

Canadian cuckold thread it is. With a touch of JUST.

Is it too difficult for regular posters to just hide the threads?

let's start one more!

No, I have them all reported and filtered. but I'd rather not have to see any brown pills

Which of us do you think is TRULY serving the white race, faggot?

Dunno whats going on but something sure is.

Looks like Holla Forums spam in this thread.

Use photos of lynching to trigger them. Gore's great too. Here's a source, withoutsanctuary.org/main.html.

Raid started 30 minutes ago. It's not even at any real pace. There are an even 10 posts, all within relatively the same time frame. I imagine it's just the 10 CTR losers on the current shift. Op's are written relatively uniquely.

The only development this shows is that these guys are hilariously understaffed at this hour. I wouldn't find it hard to believe they are quitting in droves since this shit started. How long can you look at anti Hillary shit and not suddenly realize why she's a corrupt criminal?

OP's are actually just copy pasted threads from the past week

It's just Sargon being a fucking retard again. Just wait for the mods to wake the fuck up.

Because they're likely just as corrupt as she is

Remember to filter, report, and don't post on cuck threads. You only encourage further posting.