OH FUG Moment of Truth - House Republicans have been briefed on new Clinton legal violations

Sources telling me House Republicans have been briefed of legal violations.

Moment of truth for the traitors in the GOP. I highly doubt any of them will be reelected if they fuck over their base again with this one.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/790652626576736257

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pNqoz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump should call out the traitors who won't pursue it. That'll make them sweat.

I'm sure this time they'll do something in the best interest of the country and their constituency!

Come on GOWDY

I just want to add that they have to act especially after a Republican got 2 years in jail for SuperPac coordination.
archive.is/pNqoz

They'll look really bad if they don't.

They don't have a base and they don't need one. The country is already Brazil and that future is 100% locked up and set it stone. They've done their job. The truly sad sight is watching the dumbfounded conservacucks wonder why anything isn't being done.

You can't get through to people this stupid.

We know the GOP establishment will not act, as they all serve the same powers. But we should get the regular conservative voter to pressure them as much as they can, get big attention on this, and let the establishment Republicans show their true face.

I'm not getting my hopes up.

Gowdy endorsed Cruz, he's a cuck in high-energy clothing.

Rowdy Gowdy is our only hope. Here's to kek giving us a response from him.

He's a hard hitter and wants these charges bad…

Re-election is coming up for a a lot of chucked Senators and congressmen.

Trump needs to ask his fellow cucks to actually do shit like cuck Paul Ryan, or denounce them as traitors and they'd lose re-election.

Trump has a grand opportunity to use these cucks in power to do something, if not, endorse every 3rd party person on the ticket.

Trump should cuck them for his bidding.

James O'Keefe is controlled opposition and I couldn't give a fuck about anything he has to say.

He should but I don't think he will

Send a letter burgers,

Hello representative Gowdy, we are some of the anonymous people wich helped wich the Benghazi Investigation anjd the Hillary E-mail scandal.

Could you, in this darkest hour, help us, the people of the United States of America, hold the criminal Hillary R.Clinton, and her accomplices, accountable for her many crimes?

The republicans hold the house, the crimes are clear, and so is the choice, will this election put shackles on her, or all of us?

Yours, XXX(user name/codename)

Of course these shitbags aren't going to do anything. They will only do something when it is in their best interest to do so. The only way this stuff would be pursued against the Shilldawg is if all the RINOs are replaced with actual conservatives that just don't go to Washington to feed at the trough.

Expecting anything else than status quo is naive.

This. We'll see without a shadow of a doubt who the real cucks are (even though we already know). We can certainly use this opportunity to make these cucks look bad for all their grandstanding.

Thank you for correcting the record.

OH SHIT BUMPING WITH TITTIES

The memetic power Holla Forums wields should be used in this case to, uhm, make sure the politicians do the right thing. Imprisonment is what she deserves, and I'm all for it, but imprisonment before the election is asking for riots by the radically brain-washed Left. Investigations after the election, when she has nowhere to hide, are more appropriate.

But… that witch could win the election. It's our job to make sure she doesn't, not by hook, not by crook. The politicians need to be reminded that they are on notice, on a very short leash, and indictments after the election are coming down to drain the swamp.

(Checked)

Oh Jew, you went full nigger tard.

No, but you're being Jewed, nigger.

english not my first language, just giving ideas

Bump. I wonder what's getting slid.

says an increasingly nervous republican for forty seventh time this year.

You have no power here, CTR.

Back to cuckchan you go, faggot.

Gowdy is a joke. Just like Issa. Lots of talk. Lots of grandstanding. He actually held someone in contempt of congress and then did absolutely nothing to follow it up. No one is in jail. No one is awaiting trial. Nothing. But boy oh boy does he have retards fooled. Rowdy Gowdy boy howdy.

If thats all they have to worry about then why would they do shit?

What advantage does having him release the project veritas videos have for the (((elite)))? Even if Trump were controlled opp, Clinton would still be the favored candidate.

bump for hope of justice