…aaand,

archive.fo/a5ce1

GOOD BYE BURGERS, WAS NICE SHITPOSTING WITH YOU

archive.fo/ysXmg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_ICBMs
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
madisoncountyema.com/nwss.pdf
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IZWnHg-9pRyGCshDsYop4gS99d2p59LkEKfeizgotqc/pubhtml#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_reporting_name
archive.fo/ysXmg#selection-1777.0-1777.53
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What ever

As long as it only works on France, it's okay
bump

-
Even more on the Novichok gas. According to a pdf on russian military gasses. A lot of what's said about Novichok gas is bullshit. It's put in munitions to be fired, stored separately and mixed on demand for ensured lethality and dosage (this is common) . It's in the category of "fourth generation gas" which makes no fucking sense as it's not even measured. That's like saying you have LEVEL 5 NIJ body armor or you have a 6th generation fighter jet . You can't measure it because it doesn't exist and no standards to confirm it.

Also to note. The scientist who "revealed" the Novichok gas are Lev Fedorov and Vil Mirzayanov. I cannot find any further mentions of them anywhere online. They only exist to serve as an outlet to who told the press of this super gas. Only reason for this "fourth generation super gas" is to scare. Some news articles hints that "Assad might have it! He might use this spoopy super gas!".

RUSSIAN HOAX. NICE LIE JEWTIN. WORK ON YOUR PSYOPS SOME MORE YOU FUCKING JEWISH PUPPET

you can prove us wrong you commie kgb fuck. deploy it you pussy.
-

Ignoring all the clickbait, is there any confirmation Russia is actually re-arming MIRVS? Are they preparing to pull out of the START treaty?

$0.002 have been deposited to your shekel bag.

You're supposed to CONVINCE them, Ivan!

MIRV's were never off the table. In fact, MARVs is the hot shits again. Russia and Burgers didn't deploy MARV warheads for a long time in order to (((fuel))) their own defense industries, as there is no defense against MARVs, but Russia has always developed MARV warheads for every carrier missile they have, apart from the tactical ones.

China is testing similar warheads with supersonic delivery vehicles.

>>>/reddit/

fake

What's the difference between a mirv and a marv?

WWIII might not be a thing, but Cold War II: Revengance is

fuck

Nuclear holocaust is a blessing in the face of a Clinton ruled America.

How is he a jew puppet?

The jews hate him and he hates them.

Time for your clorox enema, chaim.

Wouldn't you much rather scavenge the subway tunnels and run from ghouls than end up in a FEMA camp for wrongthink?

well they should

a vowel

you have to go back, you understand?

Thread needs proper soundtrack.

Are those the quads of nuclear fire?

Russia has mastered military capability propaganda by reading Sun Tzu. Where you pretend to be strong when you are weak and weak when you are strong. A good example is them hiding the capabilities of the range of their missiles and it was revealed to be over hundreds of kilometres greater or how they overstate everything else like how powerful FOAB is or their nuclear missile capability. This sort of sabre rattling is hardly relevant simply due to the fact that you don't want all your warheads on a single missile and France can nuke back. In the end, it doesn't matter, I predict the fall of the west, everyone can already see the decline following to letter of the fate of empires but Russia will not win, nor will it lose. Only the Sun Tzu's homeland will be winning this when NATO and Russia fight themselves to exhaustion. I hope you learned orange.

You've gotta be fucking me.

The real question is: If one of these was dropped on Israel, would it wipe the whole kike homeland out too?

Honestly I don't even like Trump, but I'll be voting for him so we can stay out of WWIII. It amazes me that everyone isn't scared of Clinton's aggressive rhetoric towards Russia.

I think that goes without saying and it'd be overkill. Russia should build another Tsar Bomba to flex.

Nothing new other than the speed and maneuverability. MIRV's have been around for decades with a single missile carrying up to a dozen nuclear warheads. It was originally designed to counter anti-missile defense measures so that no matter what a few of the warheads would always land. They still would work today in the traditional way and likely 50% of the payload would hit regardless of tech advances. All this new system (if truly that advanced) would do is guarantee all warheads hit.

One MIRV is going to fuck up anybody it's launched against regardless of the tech.

The rewritten Sun Tzu rules of war would be act strong when you are strong, according to Wine in Front of Me theory.

Nobody ever talks about biological warfare in these threads. That's where the first strike capability should be feared. Who do you nuke when some spooky virus comes and starts killing everyone in a few major cities?

I don't agree with like half of Putins policies that I know of, but he's more of a man than you'll ever be.

I can't wait to see the exterminatus happening on a live stream. It's gonna be great.

ITT

Atoms and white families should be kept the fuck together, gentilemen.

Russia doesn't want shit with the west right now.
The Anglo-globalist atomic strategy is launch-on-warning - meaning the second the Ruskies launch missiles, the US already has their retaliatory missiles in the air and the Russian missiles are going to hit empty silos.
Now the US knows which Russian silos have fired, and they can then direct their strike to neutralize the remaining missiles.
Its designed so the country that fires second, wins.
Putin and his crones know this, and they aren't ready to go all out yet so they're not going to do more than flex.

FEMA camps will open after the CGI mushroom clouds on TV.

Enjoy your tendies while you can. Your head will separate from the rest of you under the enormous weight of your body as it is suspended from the neck for treason.

Why would Russia need stronger nukes? They already have enough nuclear warheads to destroy every major city, military base and minor production cities in the west.

Diminishing returns Russia, you've got to showcase might and not just saber rattle like the N-Koreans

Well it would be nice to see the bay area turn to glass.

I wonder what happens if they nuke some rebels or ISIS in Syria for shit and giggles.

Didnt Russia kick the Rothschild entirely ?
Those Kikes must be butthurt as fuck by such "audacity" .

Welp

France had a good run

Good job Hillary you made putin whip his dick out now the entire world has to look at it. I hope trump will wave Americans dick around a bit when it's appropriate

FUCKING SICK
Die you French commie cunts! HAHAHA NICE

Should have invaded and conquered Russia after WWII like Patton wanted.

MIRVs are generally fitted with blanks. The goal is indeed to prevent interception, but to do so, you don't throw nukes only, otherwise they're wasted.

You realize if Hillary wins the election and USA goes to war with Iran my dad will have to pay me $5… of course the nuclear holocaust is probably not worth it… but… I would be right. V-vote for Trump… please.

Id love to get the definition of destroyed here. You could cause some damage to a country that big but it wont be what you imagine when you hear nuclear and destroyed.

THE RUSSIANS WENT AND MADE A FUCKING METAL GEAR

probably accounts for fallout+fireball+shockwave

or like said, it could just be a MIRV with multiple warheads.
What I'm more interested in is the whole "Radar invisible" thing, because that essentially makes MAD obsolete

Fucking this. The Soviets developed more biological agents than we ever did including the plague.

well im moving to central Alaska soon
so its not going to matter what happens to the lower 48

lots of land of there for super cheep so it should be pretty easy see you guys up north ;P

ill be in the model of no where they aren't going to ever find me, hell sats won't be able to find me

The Tsar bomb needed extra work to scale it down from its original design. Once you get to those levels it's easy to scale the shit up as a Uranium 238 (natural unprocessed uranium (cheap shit)) tamper stage can scale almost infinitely. You can make moon splitting gigaton range bombs with the tech that's out there.

the russian's scariest icbm was (is?) the r-36. NATO called it the ss-18, which sounds a bit like 'satan.' I dont think russia would use NATO's nickname, but maybe… it is a pretty good name for an end of the world weapon.

Russians showing their war colours and trying to start another Cold War. Becouse it's better than a hot one.
Let's just hope that they hit US mainland only if it comes to that. Our country joined NATO to get into the EU. WE didn't ask for an kike sponsored irradiated wasteland.

Imagine a glass covered wasteland the size of France.

head? we'll all be turned into ash.

OK a is a MIRV is a ballistic missile payload containing several warheads, each capable of being aimed to hit one of a group of targets.

while a MARV is a big ol' ballistic missile.

I'm just pulling this shit off Wikipedia.

diminishing returns with increasing yield tho, the most effective nukes would be penetrating warheads with about 50kt yields that detonate underground, AFAIK

also, nice HABBIDING thread

yeah, because that worked for everyone ever

(checked)
we need to build a weapon to surpass metal gear
THE MEMES JACK
kojima is a god

This. Nukes are a hoax.

Are nukes really that powerful? I dont believe that it could possibly be that big. Size of Paris yeah i'd believe it but not the whole country lol. How can they assume such things?

That thing is Shagohod, we need to build ST-84.

Please tell me you're not this stupid.

Shitty journalism

Not becoming a parrot for russian propaganda now equals treason? Fucking mongoloid nigger.

fuck it kinda looks like Shagohod too
a-are we fugged?

Im well aware how easy it is to scale them but putting that much material in one bomb is counter productive as once youve gone past decimated theres no point making it super duper decimated. Its much better and practical to have 5 very strong bombs than one very very very strong bomb.

>reddit spacing

they can hit florida or california.

Generals fucking called it.

Nobody makes giant Tsar Bombas anymore. A nuke can't "Glass Whole France". They're going to have several warheads on them that are sub-megaton. Each warhead might destroy a 10-20Km radius.

If anyone wants to actually learn about this crap and not just make 4cuck tier threads:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_ICBMs
Look at the active category and look at the warhead sizes. The only country that has big active missiles is China, and those are ancient listings (probably because no one knows anything about them).

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
Put in the Topol in the settings. That's realistic.

Read Nuclear War Survival Skills. The author worked for the Govt. and the stuff in the book was tested. It's not survivalprepperdadjeebusiscomingilluminatiobamamoozlim tier garbage.
madisoncountyema.com/nwss.pdf

that's shit map
berlin - brandenburger tor
france - eiffel tower
those ain't military targets -> silos/bases/airports/ports etc. are..

Proofs. Even the tsar bomba could only destroy shit for a couple dozen miles.

Someone's been watching Filter King. This is a good interview.

You could pick any target you like on nukemap last I checked. Point is, "glassing france" is orders of magnitude above the actual destructive effect of nuclear weapons.

that's just retarded headline ofc
no such thing as glassing any country /even small israel/

I didn't pick Jew York, that's the default.

reminder that there really are people this stupid on 8ch right now. Yes, they are being serious and they have the sooper sekret info from a youtube video to prove it made by some faggot with too much bong resin on his brain.

Butthurt shitskin detected.

I have a legit fear of nuclear war, i love down in san diego how fucked am i?

Live*

You're fucked. Regardless of nuclear war. Have fun being eaten by mexicans because you couldn't reload fast enough due to the bullet button on your rifle. Get out of Commiefornia.

Is this possibly a loophole why it can be as big or larger than Tsar bombs?

You will be fending off Mexicans when Russia/China nukes California which starts the earthquake that will send half of California to the bottom of the ocean.

Call it a supernuke but that's actually a lie. Its a multi-nuke. Its multiple nukes within a single playload.

Also Remove Burger.

That would mean half the muslims in Europe

>SOURCE: The Mirror (UK)

You know just because Drudge post links to The Mirror doesn't mean we have to take their articles seriously. If you're going to post an article from a tabloid then at least pick the Daily Mail, not The Sun or The Mirror.

Your thought process is lacking something, Admiral Armchair.

CGI could also mean Clinton Global Initiative

It's not a loophole. Multiple small nukes are far more efficient than a single big nuke, because damage drops off with range very quickly. Very few things exist that you actually need a big nuke to destroy, and accuracy of modern ICBMs is at a level where they could probably hit a target with convential explosives - an error of a few dozen feet (few hundred in practice). So there is no advantage to using one big nuke over many smaller ones. MIRVs have been bread and butter for nuclear missiles for what, 40 years now?

Please let them dump one on Oakland. Make it a sky detonation so the entire bay area goes. Ill gladly die if it means the bay area is destroyed.

if they detonated all 10 in the same spot at 200ft in the air…

What horseshit, diminishing returns? No weapon can destroy a state, let alone a country. Sure are a lot of niggers ignorant to physics in this thread.

are you retarded?

That's not true, there are plenty.

I said this from the very beginning, damn time to reinstall

wtf i hate russia now and realize that hillary was right :^) thank you for correcting the record

Promise you go to the FEMA camp after the government announces your area got nuked.

Notice you cant refute what im saying. You have zero evidence to support your assertions. Because youre faggots. Get gassed fags.

Any MIRV with 20+megaton warheads can destroy a small country.
But you probably don't even know what MIRV is.

why not both?

It carries 16 nukes. If the top 10 most populous cities in my state got nuked we'd be pretty much entirely destroyed

that's a good start
hope they hit Utah as well

oh yea fuck Utah

You'd kill more if you spread the love around, my hypothetical russian friend

Be kinda hard to start a 'limited' nuclear war with those kinda bombs. Ten or so would glass the contiguous country, which may be what (((Hillary))) wants anyway.

That said, the SATAN 2 missiles could be put to good use diverting 99942Apophis before it strikes Germany and much of Europe in a devastating noxious cloud.

user is right, if something could literally glass all of France it would probably also knock a hole straight through the crust, blast half the atmosphere clean off and eliminate every living thing on its half of the planet, if not more, and blast enough material into space for a nice new Saturn-like ring to form around Earth. Such is the nature of 3 dimensional space.

See

Neutralized, not destroyed. It's likely that even your power would stay on if you are not supplied by a major energy power plant. Roughly 50% or more people live in the rural areas. If everyone from the cities died overnight, your state would just be disorganized. If your state's water supplies and fertilizers come from local sources, then it could even be livable as in not dying from infections or feeling the effect of a nuclear war.

It's not that powerful.
We aren't talking about 1 big bomb, that would cover all France. We are talking about multiple smaller warheads, which will cover France.

Russians gave up on ultra powerful bombs, because 100 megatons there was already a risk of creating a chain reaction in the atmosphere and killing the whole world.
That's why they cut the power of Tsar Bomba in half for the tests.

I know, it's just that plenty of replies in this thread assume that it can literally "glass all of France". triggers my autism

This three stage weapon was actually a 100 megaton bomb design, but the uranium fusion stage tamper of the tertiary (and possibly the secondary) stage(s) was replaced by one(s) made of lead. This reduced the yield by 50% by eliminating the fast fissioning of the uranium tamper by the fusion neutrons, and eliminated 97% of the fallout (1.5 megatons of fission, instead of about 51.5 Mt), yet still proved the full yield design. The result was the "cleanest" weapon ever tested with 97% of the energy coming from fusion reactions. The effect of this bomb at full yield on global fallout would have been tremendous. It would have increased the world's total fission fallout since the invention of the atomic bomb by 25%.
[…]
The effects were spectacular. Despite the very substantial burst height of 4,000 m (13,000 ft) the vast fireball reached down to the Earth, and swelled upward to nearly the height of the release plane. The blast pressure below the burst point was 300 PSI, six times the peak pressure experienced at Hiroshima. The flash of light was so bright that it was visible at a distance of 1,000 kilometers, despite cloudy skies.
A shock wave in air was observed at Dickson settlement at 700 km; windowpanes were partially broken to distances of 900 km. All buildings in Severny (both wooden and brick), at a distance of 55 km, were completely destroyed. In districts hundreds of kilometers from ground zero, wooden houses were destroyed, and stone ones lost their roofs, windows and doors; and radio communications were interrupted for almost one hour. The atmospheric disturbance generated by the explosion orbited the earth three times. A gigantic mushroom cloud rose as high as 64 kilometers (210,000 ft).

There's a reason most post-apocalyptic scenarios come in two parts.

1. Nuclear fire
2. Societal collapse

The chaos of ANY city, even one, getting nuked would be unprecedented. The danger comes not from radiation, but from other humans driven to desperation and hysteria. And of course MAD means that it will never be "just France" that gets nuked. ALL the big players will get caught in the unavoidable retaliation shit flinging contest.

A weapon powerful enough to glass the entirety of France is powerful enough to disrupt the global climate.

Newspaper headlines are bullshit. Handful of salt required. The actual physical reality of it will be a lot more mundane.

I don't doubt Russia has a supernuke with nuclear awesomeness. An arsenal of 1000 MIRV Tsar Bombas is enough.

Besides, everyone knows that the cool kids have adopted the inner earth theory.

I think they mean that, because it has 16 warheads, that it can take out every major city in France. Yes, definitely not an explosion the size of France lol.

These are sci-fi stories and fiction books, user. Soviets were prepared for first, second and third strikes and retaliations. After that, they expected to have a post-nuclear war in which they'd deploy and overrun any survivors with army leftovers. You can still see the leftovers of the doctrine with the NBC protection on tanks and NBC paint and upgrades on older tanks. Entire command structures were theorized effective immediately after governments are gone. It's not like entire world will disappear overnight. People did not just sit on their ass and hide under the bed in fear of nuclear war. There are proper tactics on how to survive.

Of course, options get thinner if you happen to be outside the plans' operational boundaries. Like if your community does not have a radio station or its secluded or hard to reach without a vehicle. In the latter case you can consider yourself somewhat safe if you muster a small militia and keep good track of supplies. Societal collapse could only occur if all instruments of power and their backups from government to army refused to do their job/deserted their posts. At this point civilians would pick up the slack and organize into local villages which would probably have to be in a constant state of emergency against urban refugees. This is the darkest of dark scenarios, short of worldwide nuclear holohoax, though. It's more likely that military would seize some relatively uncontaminated ground and force some urban refugees to work it, while forcing others to pack contaminated ground into bags. You know, so you can drive it away into some pit far away.

DURING that.

There were tanks designed to ride inside a nuclear blast.

Pretty useless if infantries arent there for you tbh

According to DoD reports, Novichok gas is real, but it isn't any more effective than the VX nerve agent we've produced.

Still, if it's similar to VX, then it's nasty stuff. VX is tasteless, colorless, odorless, kills within seconds of exposure, goes through regular gas mask filters (you need NBC filters), is readily absorbed through the skin (so you need full hazmat gear to avoid being killed), and while not as persistent as mustard gas it does stick around for quite a while.

And we didn't just load VX into bombs and artillery shells; we also made hand grenades that deployed the stuff, so special forces could toss a gas grenade into a building and clear it out. Officially, the grenades were never used and were all destroyed in the 90's because unlike artillery shells and bombs, the nerve gas to be pre-mixed when inserted into a grenade (no way to keep them separate, then mix the ingredients before setting it off) and it went bad over time.

Supposedly.

The Tsar Bomb is the biggest nuclear weapon made; the full-scale version had a theoretical yield of 100 megatons, but the only version detonated had a yield of 50 megatons. The 50 megaton version had a 'total destruction' radius of 22 miles, and knocked over wooden buildings in a radius of 35 miles. The Russians never built a second Tsar Bomb because it was too big to put on an ICBM and required a bomber to deploy it, and the bomber almost didn't clear the blast radius in time.

Ok, so assuming a bomb with double the yield has double the blast radius (which it doesn't, but for the sake of argument), a 100 megaton Tsar Bomb would have a total destruction radius of 44 miles, and 16 Tsar Bombs could each destroy their own 44 mile area, or if they all landed in a circle would produce a total destruction area with a radius of 704 miles. Which ain't enough to destroy all of fucking France by a long shot.

And that sort of destruction isn't possible anyway, because a single Tsar Bomb was too big and too delicate to launch on an ICBM, much less 16 of them.

And we've been making Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like popguns since the 1950's, so whoop-de-doo.

This is literally nothing.

i'm screencapping this post because i've seen this exact copypasts posted twice within the past month.

NOBODY IS GOING TO USE TSAR-BOMBA TIER BOMBS. THEY AREN'T EVEN USING MEGATON-LEVEL NUKES ANY MORE.
You dont need to use a 5 megaton warhead if you can achieve the same with a 300 kiloton one and use the material you would have used for the big 5mt one to make more 300kt ones.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IZWnHg-9pRyGCshDsYop4gS99d2p59LkEKfeizgotqc/pubhtml#

Putin for the love of God just fucking smuggle one of these on an opium boat to Washington DC.

So long Frenchies!

For a Chicxulub scale asteroid impact (100 million megatons) kek. Now that really would glass an area the size of France.

The vast majority of the energy would be just blasted into space. That's why the Zar Bomb was in the end build 50 and not 100 mt. This would be just a gigantic waste of material…

I heard that a 100mt blast would affect the Earths axis.

NATO gave all Soviet missiles a codename beginning with "S" (air to air weapon had "A" names, air to ground "K" names). The designation for it, as given by the US was indeed Satan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_reporting_name

It's probably not a bad idea to learn the system.

Define "inside blast". Soviet doctrine definitely envisioned a desperate advance against tactical and strategic nuclear bombardment, but not vehicle can actually hope to survive a direct nuclear blast. It can keep advancing under the conditions of nukes blowing up outside immediate fireball range, though.

MAneuvering Re-entry Vehicle
It doesn't just follow a ballistic trajectory in the terminal descent, it moves.
A good example is the supposed anti-ship payload for the Chinese DongFeng-21. These weapons, depending on their purpose can be used to engage moving targets, actively outmaneuver ABMs, or both.

>archive.fo/ysXmg#selection-1777.0-1777.53

You can't model an asteroid impact quite the same way you model a nuclear explosion, user. The energy transfer and release models are very different. Even so, Russia bombing France with the equivalent of that probably means Russia nuking itself, essentially.

A 50Mt MIRV with 10 warhead means 5Mt per warhead.

Some of the missiles they replace had 20 to 25 Mt loads, but they will replace also the UR-100 family (with 5Mt loads).

Instead of firing 10 UR-100 with 5Mt loads, you fire X RS-28 even if Y are intercepted, you still deliver 10 x 5Mt by overwhelming the defense.

I visited France a few years ago and the airport looked like Africa, so DO IT.

russians aren't white, they are ugly, low IQ eurasians. Russians don't give a fuck about europeans, russians would gladly invade the EU and rape all the women like the chink scum did before. fuck that eurasian chink faggot jewtin,.

Does anyone have the shadilay version?

At which case it means the opposite hemisphere inherits the world.

Portuguese or Spanish will become the universal lingua franca.

So is this bigger than Tsar Bomba?

eagle rubbing hands.jpg

0 shekels have been deposited in your ass

America represent everything of horrible for all western countries, their horrible american influence, give weapons for terrorists on Syria to attack the country, Assad, problems with Russia, in the same way they destroyed all the midle-east, forced terrorist immigrate for europe for americans giving weapons for terrorists on Syria, have american soldiers in close to countries in Russia

I'm from south America, i hope that nothing happens here and I watch in HD America being nuked and removed of the earth with their Hillary Clinton, Obama, Media, Democrats, Leftists, Communists… Russia is so much better and less damage influence for the other countries of the world

With the destruction of America I hope to see Sweden, and other western european countries without the horrible influence of America become better, we hope that all the horrible things produced by american media, internet, everything become erased with the internet

The American influence is horrible, I don't want Hillary Clinton, Obama, Leftists, all this corrupt disgusting influence of America, it's sad because could have innocent people, but the sacrifice of America being killed is good for the rest of the world, and i hope that the corrupt globalists in the rest of the world who follow the corrupt establishment of America, DNC, Hillary Clinton, democrats, Obama, I hope this globalist establishment is destroyed if America is nuked and the other countries become better without this disgusting, corrupt, liar, american, leftard, real communist influence. Russia don't look communist in comparison to horrible american influence in every way and the corrupt establsihment manipulation for Hillary Clinton

I don't want the influence of Obama, Hillary Clinton, Democrats, if Trump become President, I at least have a hope of something good, but if Hillary Clinton become president, i really would want to see America being nuked

I'm not Russian, and the disgusting Hillary Clinton is the one who is trying to use them for their disgusting manipulation in American political propagnada and the disgusting journalists of your country, i don't want the horrible influence, lies, corruption, every bad influence of America

Who started with the leftard manipulation around 2004, and since 2009 with Obama we have everything of worse, more terrrorism, more crimes, more riot, immigration of terrorists for Europe because of America giving weapons for terrorists in Syria, like all the other midle east countries destroyed by America but with the Obama, Hillary Clinton, Democrat narrative of propagnada, like the explicit corrupt Amerishit media of today with these journalists who would deserve to be in the jail for so much corruption

These disgusting paid Hollywood and shit celebrities for Hillary Clinton

For years I'm saying that the best thing that could happens is America being nuked, I only feel a little bit sad for the innocent people who are in a country owned by libtards, hillary, Obama, corrupt DNC, globalists, leftards

Americans only say the opposite because they have fear
of die

Boy oh boy. The 60s will want to hear about this for sure!

fug not McDonald's

isn't that where they'll land?
landing right inside a city is suicide.

This. Accordind to JIDF, muds and hohols I am RIDF but come on! Nukes can't do that.

Okay, the weapon is real:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
but OP greatly exaggerates its blast radius.

It's just the same shitposting, there was a small discussion in the very first thread about this. It's a MIRV style missile, and each warhead would have to be well over 100 megatons each to start destroying such large landmasses. Even then it would take numerous salvos at that rate.

Checked, actually France is only a few hundred square kilometres; everything around it is Nouveau-Cameroun & Nouveau-Algerie.

That's how psychotic jews are. jews wouldn't give a dam about killing earth off.

aim at the entirety of the middle east please putin

aim at the entirety of the middle east please putin