[VICTORY]ITT: Post whenever you have cast your vote for Donald J. Trump for President[MAGA]

Just returned from dropping my ballot off at the elections office today with the smuggest grin I could muster for those liberal cockbags that run the local election office.

I did it.

I did it again.

I keep doing it.

I can't stop doing it

I voted for Hillary :p

Nah, that was a lie, Cant vote here.

I bet on it.

Nice fail retard.

I think what you meant to say was: Nice meme!

Oregon here. I mailed my ballot in yesterday. Straight to the fucking Clackamas County Soros Machines. CALL YOUR COUNTY!!

(((mail-in ballots)))
more like lost-in-the-mail ballots

Not that we have a choice. Motor Voter and mail-in keep my home a blue state. Drop in the bucket but it's 1,000,000% worth a shot.

Nice dubs orebro, hows the rain been treating you?

My voting area is a Jewish Temple right down the street….

I waiting for the day of so I can loudly declare at the polling station I'm there to vote for Trump. I'll also be CCW'ing in case any liberal cuck thinks my words are violence.

I'm personally loving it. We had about 8" of rain a weekend ago with heavy winds so I got some awesome use out of the F250 I purchased last fall

I did my part.

Godspeed Trump. Hail Victory

My voting area is a Jewish Temple right down the street….

Anonymous 10/25/16 (Tue) 00:42:20 365aeb No.7969723

I waiting for the day of so I can loudly declare at the polling station I'm there to vote for Trump. I'll also be CCW'ing in case any liberal cuck thinks my words are violence.

Yeah, me too. I know my vote isn't going to matter but at least the person who opened it will see Donald J. Trump for president and my name written in for every other position.

Two and a half hours in and we have had one match worth watching and some Jericho fun.

Shit wrong tab

My little bro cast his vote for The Donald

I got two ballots with my name misspelled and for two addresses.

I used the "Secrecy Envelope" too with the DJT vote folded on top. That way they have to at least look at the glory

Cast my vote for Trump today.

t.Florida