Florida landslide incoming

I voted today in Florida. It felt good! Just wanted to encourage everyone to vote to MAGA!!!!! Lots of women at the polls. Get out and vote!

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/y6k3n
270towin.com/maps/DR8K8
mytowntutors.com/2012/08/the-electoral-college-by-state-highest-to-lowest/
archive.is/pw78i
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
archive.fo/UzTie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to hear. I'm in FL too and tomorrow I'm heading out early to get to the polls before work. Got my brother voting Trump, he's working on his girl to at least not vote Hillary. Do what you can to win this thing.

this. How is that actually a good thing

How is it bad? I don't know any women willing to vote for Hillary at this point.

Floridafag here. Just early voted at the Miami-Dade Electoral offices, wore my red MAGA hat, I snuck a few peeks at the people voting next to me and they were on the Trump train. I don't know what the machines that scanned the ballots for you were but mine had an "Intellect" logo on them. I'm not sure if they're under kike control, but I took a picture of my ballot just as evidence in case some weird shit happens and there's an (((error))) with those machines.

I do. A lot really bought the trump is a sex offender crap.

That's not good.

You have zero evidence of that.

The majority of white women is for trump.

Texasfag here, first day of early voting just ended.

The arguments for what Trump is planning to do require some political sophistication and understanding of the interplay of corruption between the MSM, press and establishment politicians. Women tend to be more easily swayed by superficial attacks like, "Muh grab her by the pussy".

If there white it's statistically more likely to be good then bad.

Minority women vote Dem, but plenty of white women vote Republican.

A lot that I know did. I have their testimonies. They tried to tell me trump would start ww3 and I tried to explain that hillary was the one calling for war with russia.

Can one of you burgers explain my euro ass on how this works? You are already voting, yet what happens on the 8th? The votes get counted, released?

I don't know any women voting for Trump either. Unless the Shy Trump Effect is in effect.

I find it very hard to convince women that the media is corrupt. So much of their identity is tied up into their favourite TV shows, and some refuse to accept the idea that liberal bias could be affecting them.

I voted this morning. All old white people. I live in the panhandle though. I wore my red MAGA hat and got a ton of conversations sparked up because of it.

MAGA

We have early voting because of the pure volume of people that go to vote. This is just to lessen the load of public resources and to work around the schedules of people who might not be off on voting day since it isn't a holiday here.

Well? What conversations?

Isn't it against the rules to wear the MAGA hat while polling? IS THIS DISINFO?

In some states you vote by mail, in others you can vote early but in all states polling places are open all day on the eighth. A few hours after polls close we get the vote tallies on television or whathaveyou. States are the size of some european countries and larger, there's a fuckton of votes to count so it's spread as much as possible.

A old german couple was talking to me about the state judges and how I should vote no on re-affirming their position because it would then allow Rick Scott the ability to appoint a new set of non-beanershit judges. It's not illegal to wear election materials since it's not considered electioneering. Polling the public or distributing election materials within 100 yards of the polling site would be illegal however.

All ballots are paper, no electronic bullshit. Rick Scott is one based naked mole rat.

It's allowed to wear any kind of propaganda on you while you vote, I wore my MAGA hat while voting and no one batted an eye. Calm down you autistic faggot.

The only women I've seen not voting trump look the part of a stereotypical Hillary untermensch the rest are all for trump. Brevard county fl is hard in the tank for Trump and I never would have guessed it based on the number of college students here

I really hate the electoral college. By default, the democrats have a much easier path to victory. California at 55? That's 1/5th of the way right there.

http:// www.270towin.com

What was that story a month ago about 150,000 more republicans registered to vote in Florida which has never happened in the states history?

Is this some kind of pre election steal d&c of "hurhurrhu" your white girls won the election for Hillary bullshit?

Hopefully most of the democratic women are too apathetic to care for Hillary.

This . The only laws about clothing are for people going there NOT TO VOTE. IF YOU ARE THERE TO VOTE YOU CAN WEAR WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. #REDHATARMY

Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin are not swing states dude. Neither is NH. Trump will get 1 from Maine.

Even if they weren't they do there were more rep then dem during the primaries and dems have switched to rep since then

I live in Tampa and plan to go vote tomorrow, area around me is degenerate as fuck though so i can only hope most of these people are too lazy to vote.

Guys, I think this is the most realistic map

270towin.com/maps/y6k3n

Hillary actually has a pretty easy job.

I understand the taco speak, I don't like it, but I get why its there

who the fuck speaks exclusively french in america?

I can't wait for the salt from you faggots

Cajuns and haitians

That's not French, that's Haitian Creole.

It's illegal to participate in electioneering within 100' of polling locations in Ohio, but nobody really cares as long as you're not harassing people honestly.

You really think the blacks in NY won't swing the vote? Hell, there's a bigger chance of Trump winning NJ than NY.

voted in Texas today.

It's not a good thing faggots, get out and vote, and bring your non-beta male friends.

Oh…

I was gonna ask why the fuck Creole is on the ballots. I suppose there are many Haitians in Florida.

Haitians are scum.

yeah, if a group is being catered to by cucks, you can bet anything it isnt a white group. I mean, why would the (((US Government))) help out white people?

Who and what are you voting for on all the other positions and pending laws?
I need some tactical candidates and positions to vote

As long as they're white women we're fine
(Someone please post the graph showing white women overwhelmingly vote Republican)

M U H A B O R T I O N
U
H

A
B
O
R
T
I
O
N

why is it that only DEM candidates middle names are expanded ?

Is there anything else interesting on the ballot in TX? I never think to check ahead of time

That's actually surprisingly false. If you look at the breakdown in the LAT/USC poll, after his pussy-grab comment was leaked, his support dropped exclusively from men. His support among women stayed the same.

Overall, white women still support Trump over Hillary, by the way. But even if you just look at men vs women, while women's support is lower, it didn't change AT ALL due to pussygate. This confirms the theory that the only people who actually gave a shit about pussygate were white knight beta male cuckolds. Sure, there were women who (pretended to) get offended by his comments, but these were all single mother SJW trash who were never voting for Trump regardless.

That map brings us to having it judged by congress, at best, If Trump wins Nevada (not that hard), New Hampshire (favoured), and North Carolina (bit of a shot), and 1 vote in Maine. McMullin gets Utah.

ffs look up at the data

white women vote Trump

only when you add Hispanic, blacks and Asians then the tide turns and wymen vote Hillary

Stop fucking hating women because you are too beta to get laid.

They share this trait with serial killers. Just sayin'.

At least Cajuns are redpilled. They have first hand experience on how much of a plague niggers are.

They're feminists who include their maiden names

Yes even the men

Holy shit, how many Floridafags are on this board? I thought there would be 4 max including me

Not where I'm from. Not at all.

Haitians hate Hillary

Hillary doesn't need Nevada nor NC nor Ohio nor Florida. And it's hard to believe she wont get NH. I mean shit, it may all come down to Colorado or NM.

270towin.com/maps/DR8K8

I'm in Arizona, and submitted my early voting ballot a few days ago.
MAGA!

I fucking hate the people who live or die by whether a candidate supports or opposes abortion.

I mean, I personally have my own opinion on the matter, and I'd prefer an anti-abortion stance, but an otherwise perfect candidate isn't going to lose my support just if they come out pro-abortion. That's fucking retarded. It's a relatively small issue in the grand scheme of things. I can't imagine what goes through these people's heads. "Hillary wants to ship my job overseas and give money to the banks and start world war 3 in russia and add women to the draft, BUT AT LEAST SHE SUPPORTS MY RIGHT TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM THE GENE POOL!!!"

And the most hilarious part of it is that the women losing their spaghetti over "MUH WOMEN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE" aren't even the women who are even getting abortions. They're all a bunch of single mothers and sluts on birth control anyway.

Also, the idea that a supermajority of women support abortion is also false. Women's opinion on abortion is actually pretty evenly split. The idea that the anti-abortion crowd is just a bunch of men trying to oppress women is utter bullshit.

The later you vote, the better.

Why?

Simple: less time your vote is 'lying around' them.
Less likely it will 'disappear' or even be counted for Democrats.

The sheer flood of votes on election day makes it significantly harder to commit such acts than right now.

I've been here for over two years, usually Florida never gets mentioned enough to warrant any conversation. Although I am not in the North, I'm stuck in Cuban-filled Miami. Although you can rest assured that a YUGE majority are conservative and hate Mexicans.

Doesn't take into account the 11 or so electoral votes in favor of Hillary from overseas voters.

Also, what a shit system.
California should be banned or have their numbers halved, it's literally political consolidation.

I want 4chan to leave. How can you be this uninformed if you care about the election to be on Holla Forums posting in an election thread? Are you retarded? INFURIATING. 4CUCKS STOP SHITTING UP Holla Forums. FUCK.

I talked with a woman who said a baby in the womb was just a clump of cells at any stage of pregnancy. If a pregnant woman is injured and her baby dies in the womb, the injurer can be held accountable for murder; when I told her this, she agreed that it was fair and just, explaining to me that the clump of cells becomes a baby when the woman decides its a baby, and the baby becomes a clump of cells when the woman doesn't want it anymore.

This. I honestly am super pro-choice, but entirely against using government funding to abort, simply because it's not a medically necessary procedure 9 times out of 10.
The thing I am a one-issue voter about is gun control. I will shoot to kill any person who comes to my home to take my guns without due process.

Redpill me on cubans. Is it true that the majority of the cubans that flocked to Florida back in the mid 20th century are white (pure spanish blood criollos or whatever they're called) and left due to the communists, and that it's only in the past 20-30 years that all the brown guttertrash started coming on bottle rafts?

What overseas electoral votes, from where? You mean Puerto Rico and Mariana Islands or what?

We know, Chaim.

No I don't. The south has far more niggers than ny. In ny they are all segregated into several districts.

Trump will get all upstate ny as well as Long Island which is what will give him the win because with the one or two nyc districts that he will win Long Island makes up for the population sway that nyc demoshits have.

FIREMONKEY

there should be a limit on the amount of electoral votes per state

55 for cali is just stupid, that's millions of people with a worthless vote

Literally "MY FEELS" logic. Jesus, why did we allow holes to vote?

Each state should be equal, just like senators. Would promote equal distribution of population too, which would be a nice plus.

NY is similar to Illionis in this regard. The New York metro area determines the elections, just like Chicago does in Illionis.

Voting is not electioneering. You can wear what ever the fuck you want to go vote. After you vote you need to either leave or change.

Anything to the contrary is disinformation to trick us not to get nor is to be a part of the red hat army

Rebellion against God.

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

I will shoot to kill any person who comes to my home to take my guns without due process.

Agreed. Not all "single issue voters" are the same. Some issues genuinely are so important that they're the only thing that matters. But then there are ones that are relatively trivial, such as abortion and DUDE WEED LMAO. And remember when people were voting democrat purely because muh gay marriage?

Yup. I hate the place but Long Island will be a crucial victory for us

And ties could be broken with popular vote if needed. Or some other system, would never be used though. 37 stats are solid R. The democrats would never stand a chance.

More or less. Go figure that a communist running your country turns it into a shit hole so all the wealthy, establish Cubans who had success fled the island and/or were kicked out by Castro's regime. There was still trash coming along; however, not at this rate we have now. You'd think Cubans would stick up for one another but it's amazing how much the white cubans absolutely loathe the nigger-tier ones coming on rafts.

Plus, after Kennedy fucked up the Bay of Pigs invasion, many, many cuban families became permanent conservatives.

That's interesting to know. I used to think that cubans were all brown trash, because I didn't know about how hispanics is a weird racial category ranging from 100% spanish to 100% indian. But then I met this girl up here in Jersey with white skin and blonde hair, and it turned out her family was from fucking cuba.

US citizens stationed or otherwise staying overseas.
They are Soros "October Surprise" swing vote and he has mobilized many, many activist groups around the globe to register them while also encouraging them to vote Hillary.

In my opinon, US citizens overseas should be barred from voting in US elections because the propaganda about us in their media goes completely unchecked, an example being the early attempt on Trumps life by that cuck brit that was trying to stop literally hitler and save the world thanks to the media smear campaign.
Who do you think Americans in Europe will vote for?

Vote? I wanna know if she's allowed to drive!

You'd be surprised. Don't be fooled when you meet someone from South America actually being white. I used to think the same thing about myself being from Venezuela but not looking anything like the typical jungle indian. Turns out my lineage goes all the way back to French and Spanish settlers who arrived and settled in the country. But yes, there is very huge racial division in Latin America.

I literally do not care about dead babies. Use them for medical research, whatever. If dead nigger babies can be used to advance Human civilization as a whole, then that's probably a lot more use than they would've served in life.
I'm pro-gun, pro-drug (legalize 'em all and let god sort 'em out), pro-choice, pro marriage equality but fuck trannies.
Basically Libertarian.

Exactly. Things like free speech, gun control, due process, etc, are good things to be single-issue voters on. Stuff like WEED LMAO or MUH WAGE GAP are absolutely retarded.

Cubans are still, overwhelmingly, conservative. The Mariel Boat Lift Cubans probably side with the Democrats, because it was Carter who accepted them. His big mouth is why they're here in the first place.
Also, Cubans assimilate faster and more thoroughly than any other non-European immigrants.

What the Hell is marriage equality? Is that where men say it's OK if their wives keep their dicks in a jar?

Yes, Miami isn't so bad considering white cubans are actually decent folks who hate the raft Cubans who just walk on the shore and suddenly become pardoned and welcomed with open arms. Although there are way too many cuban whores here. Don't ever date a girl from Miami.

Where are you getting this from? There is not 11 electoral votes dedicated to overseas voters?

If Trump wins NY I don't see how he loses any other state besides Cuckifornia. And Utah I guess.

They didn't flee entirely because of Castro. Whenever there's a regime change, for better or worse, the members of the elite who sided with the losing side are replaced (unless they have a really good bargaining chip). Why? If the old regime decides to make a comeback, the new elite will fight tooth and nail to keep their newly-gained privileges.

No, that's letting faggots get married.
I've got some friends who are gay, and it's funny that they now have NOTHING to bitch about.

DADDY'S HERE!
HE'S HUGGING THE FLAG!

Did you tell them that Hillary approves of women being drafted that the bill has already passed the senate and is waiting to be signed by Obama as we speak? This tends to work well.

He will not win NY. However, somehow, I have a gut feeling that he will turn PA red.

Sure, you can definitely say the took advantage of the new regime change, that's for sure. I'm not saying they're pure of heart in their pursuits, but they definitely do contribute towards the infrastructure and do pump a lot of life into the downtown area.

Oh. You're pro-fudge packer. I got it.

Basically because I'm too lazy to be against them. It's just something I don't give a fuck about lel

The whole "TheList" thing is a co-intel action, to further erode TRUMP's chances of getting elected.

The press will use this against him.

Just wait.

You should be against them. They're a blight on our society. We should not encourage this sort of shit.

Great reading comprehension faggot.

For the most part this is correct. The guy you are replying to is a massive faggot.

I don't encourage it by any means.

I'm willing to bet they were mostly old married women from the Silent Majority. Probably actually is a good thing. Unless OP's downtown in some metro area.

If they weren't so in our faces about it, nobody would give a fuck.

Where can i see the upcoming results?

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

REMEMBER TO REPORT THIS FAGGOT

These are not acceptable views. It's just that one faggot who is literally DUDE WEED LMAO and DUDE GAYS

Yeah. Just filter him.

Agreed. There is a Haitian family down the street, runs a church. Has Trump signs at the church and on his front lawn. All his congregation have Trump stickers. The Christian angle played hard in the leaked emails…along with the CF stealing millions of dollars going to their homeland.

It shits me up the wall when ballots include a language that isn't english

IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK THE LANGUAGE, YOU DON'T GET A VOTE
If you aren't a white male you shouldn't get a vote either

cuckchan needs to leave ASAP

Not "you". "We". We as in our society. We have a society that encourages faggotry, and a huge part of that is fag acceptance bullshit, including gay marriage.

Literally the only reason (((anyone))) even pushed for gay marriage is to help cut down actual marriage just a little bit more. Turn it even further into a hedonistic tax benefit rather than a cherished and sacred institution for the purpose of raising children. Gays don't even get married. Not really, any way. The average fag has >500 sex partners. The ones that do get "married" just have open relationships and standard fuck parties of 100-120 guys on tuesdays. The whole thing is just a giant middle finger to traditionalism.

And by accepting it, you encourage it. That's how it works.

With 53 UIDs ITT I find it amazing that only a small handful of anons actually piped up about it though; most seem complacent with him.

Too busy watching the Trump rally to call out this faggot on his autism.

If any women should be allowed to vote at all, it should be only married women. Effectively acting as a second vote for men who got married.

Pretty much that.

(checked)
This is pretty much my only problem with trannies and faggots. It has ZERO impact on me what faggots shove up their own asses. That doesn't mean I want to see you and your faggot friends humping each other on a float on a fucking public road.

Yeah, they're just my own views; not the views of everybody on Holla Forums. I thought the fact that we all have unique posting IDs made that obvious.

This. If you don't agree with me and seeing my views legit pisses you off, then filter me.

Was thinking this when submitting my ballot.

The thing with this is, how do we fix the problem without being overt about it? We obviously can't just say "women vote for stupid libshit and vote with feels so they shouldn't vote". How would we even approach this? It's been let out of the box for too long, and now it's impossible to shove it back in the way we brought it out - through the courts.

I get what you're saying. The fact that I couldn't comfortably say that I'm against gay marriage in public without being looked down on more than a commie fucking disgusts me.

(checked)
Fucking great idea.

Not really. The big issue (more so than women) is shitskins voting. They ALWAYS, WITHOUT FAIL vote for libshits, whereas women can be convinced otherwise. In the long run we need to get rid of suffrage but for now we need to work with what we got.

If I HAD filtered you, I'd never have seen this.
Admit it; you're from cuckchan.

That'd be great. Women who aren't married/don't have children have a completely different mindset and tend to have a protective nature, so they vote much more conservatively. It's totally different from the spinsters and disgusting feminists that are allowed to vote, thinking hedonistically rather than voting with the future in mind.

The thing is, I think some Holla Forumslacks have a bit of a narrow view as to what this board is comprised of.
I'm a straight, weed smoking, psychedelic loving, gun owning/carrying, nigger/kike/spic hating, fursuit wearing, baby killing, deplorable degenerate and I want to Make America Great Again with the rest of you. And if any of you hate me for the views that I hold, then that's just fine. I don't give a fuck so long as we don't have to put up with 4 more years of niggers tearing up our cities, hadjis raping/blowing up our women, and fucking illegals flooding over our southern border.

I started posting on 4chan back in 2007, lurked around on /new/ back before it turned into Holla Forums, as well as Holla Forums and /k/. After the GG schism bullshit, I came here. I don't go on cuckchan as a matter of principle - fuck giving those kikes ad revenue.

Women are still a problem, in the sense of universal suffrage. I think what I said here could work as a compromise on the female question.

White women aren't as liberal as mudskins. And actually, it's not even a conservative-liberal dynamic that women gravitate towards. Women tend to just hold whatever the current zeitgeist is. Whatever is most accepted in polite society. So if the zeigeist (which is easily manipulated by the jew media) says that the correct position is to be progressive and love trannies and all this other cultural marxist crap, then women will be the strongest supporters. Conversely, back when the zeitgeist was traditional social conservatism, women were the most socially conservative.

HOWEVER, this only applies to social issues. Not economic. On economic issues, they consistently support bigger government than men. Especially single women. And that's why I think only married women should be allowed a vote.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
That was high energy as fuck, and the timing lines up just perfectly with the end of my shift at work.

That doesn't matter. Haitians are scum and gotta go back.

Three different languages on that ballot. I fucking hate the current state of this country.

You seem angry

That's right.
Cucking for gays and women makes you a colossal fucking faggot for many reasons.

Exactly. It's the same reason women who don't have children should not be allowed to run for public office. There's something fundamentally wrong with a woman who hasn't fulfilled her biological imperative, and a female leader without children doesn't have that innate desire to make sure her nation continues to be prosperous for her offspring.

=LOOKING AT YOU, MERKEL=

Women voting is the keystone to the destruction of the west.

If we fall, women's voting practices via falling prey to easy manipulation can be squarely to blame.

I agree with the trip 3's that could work for a good compromise. It's not perfect but at least the men could keep the women from going full womyn.

Gas yourself fag.

Reported.

…and what does this say about you?
Don't worry, you'll all be able to jerk each other off one last time as the oven heats up.

Ever since feminism the west really went to shit fast, I agree that much.

California is actually underrepresented in electoral votes per capita. The real problem is that the electoral college is a first past the post system on a per-state basis. If 51% of a state votes blue, the dems get 100% of their electoral votes. It only takes a relatively small "demographic change" to change a red state to a blue one.

You could mostly fix the system if electoral votes were awarded proportionally to the state's popular vote. Then there wouldn't be this huge incentive to import immigrants to turn states blue, because doing so would bring only marginal gains rather than stealing an entire state's worth of electoral votes. Trump has probably had his people run the numbers on this and will try to reform it if it would clearly help Republicans.

A majority of white women vote red, so yes, you don't have to reflexively hate them. But that doesn't mean that giving them the right to vote wasn't a mistake. What we see is that enough white women vote blue to leave the door open for the shitskins.

FL Hillsborough bro reporting in. Saw lots of white people at polls. A few wearing Trump apparel.

Zero cuntwear. It is encouraging.

Unless overseas for the government/military you should not get to vote as a US citizen. I know of a cuck who has lived in Taiwan for almost 20 years and hasn't set foot in the US for at least 5 and still gets to vote.

I know 4 women voting trump

Hillsborough bro here in Riverview reporting in

Sorry I'm late with this.
Soros and his ilk described the overseas votes as the 13th largest state electorally.
In 2012 that would make it about 11 electoral votes, and I didn't bother doing the math for 2016 but I assume it hasn't changed because electoral votes are doled out after the gerrymandering after each census.
It could be lower or higher for all I know though.

mytowntutors.com/2012/08/the-electoral-college-by-state-highest-to-lowest/

I don't see anything on the electoral votes from overseas voting though so they could probably claim whatever they want, there has to be electoral votes though or that would mean overseas voting is already void since popular vote means shit.

THIS

Actually, I may be an idiot, they may dole out the votes by us citizens per region the same way they do the states.
If that is the case, an international map may be necessary to measure electoral votes by region.
Am I gravely misunderstanding the situation or is this something we should look more into?

Did you, uh, meet any?

OP I hate to mention this but they're going to trash your ballot for not completing filling in the circle. I've seen it happen at my local polling station before and there was nothing I could do to prevent the old fags from just tossing them when the machine couldn't tally the vote.

FILL IN THE BALLOT CIRCLE COMPLETELY WITH YOUR PEN ANONS

old-hags*

But user they're born that way :DDDD

I've been having this irrational fear recently that I might die before I get to vote Trump and the future of western civilization will be doomed because of me. I'm gonna do it early.

Already did so myself. Was great knowing that my vote was locked in - remember you can still convert others, though! Most normalfags aren't as hardline as the folks you meet on the internet. A polite discussion tuned to what they'll like to hear makes a surprising amount of difference. Trump's done enough that there's something about him that can appeal to anyone - if you're in uni, check out his past on universal healthcare and his statements on student debt, and read the counterpunch articles on his noninterventionism.

Polite sage for not - particularly - meaningful thread.

Are you on Hillary's Shit List? Don't get Seth Rich'ed

Thanks for the blog post.
Now fuck off fagfag.

It depends on the state. I really recommend reading up on your state's particular laws.

I'm not sure if I should vote early or if I should go for the spectacle of Trump and Hillary supporters being forced to share the same public space by the thousands on November the 8th.

My mom is a 60s era femishit that was RAW RAW FIRST VAJAYJAY IN THE OVAL OFFICE RAW RAW RAW
At the begining of the election cycle. I went to visit her the other day ago and all she could talk about was how long President Trump should put her away for.

SHE'S NOT FUCKING A WHITE MALE

I posted this in the wrong thread

Why did they feel the need to fix it. It's

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

It was perfect just the way he said it. 7/10, would be 8 if they hadn't fixed what wasn't broken.

Buddy, according to your chart factoring in all white and minority men > white women voting alone.

Dubs checked, Trump wins NY.

Voting straight ticket is best in many cases, but be sure to check your area G.O.P. candidates and spot #nevertrump traitors.

Filled out my ballot in Washington. Going to mail it tomorrow.

Research shoes that single women, no matter what ethnicity, favour Hillary by a hell of a lot. It also shows that married women prefer Trump.

If that actually passes anywhere I hope some excitable female pepper sprays a trankenstein within the first week.

Married women tend to listen to their husbands

Reminder for idiots to not do this kind of stuff.

burgers, will there be any states with known results before nov 8?

Fuck off kike.

The reasoning behind it was that single women want the security of welfare (provided by the democrats) and married women want their husbands to have jobs and security (provided by the republicans).

Not sure about that but cubans in florida absolutely hate illegal spics, you should hear them talk about mexicans you'd think they're ready to start ethnic cleansing

Men of all races: Trump 350
White women: Trump 327

The statistical truth is that banning women from voting would be better than banning minorities from voting

The mistake you're making is to assume that women think logically. Its more likely that single women listen to the media and married women listen to their husband.

It's not mutually exclusive - it can be both.
The correct step is to take the vote back off them though.

Another problem is that people look at graphs and say "See! White women vote Republican!," failing to consider how pozzed and weak Republican ideology is because it has to pander to women. Conservative movements would be much stronger if they weren't always sweating but how to make vapid cunts happy

Fellow washingtonfag here, be careful it doesn't get lost in the mail. I'm dropping off mine to the office in person.

Most of that can be fixed by taking the female vote away. You don't even have to take it off them. Limit votes to one per family (takes away the single female vote and the black vote - make a family consist of married mother and father) or those that have served/enrolled in the military (if the military wasn't controlled by ZOG, that is).
It's not a perfect theory, but it's a start.

South of Washington reporting - MAGA

No, you can't report results or exit polling until voting ends.

Good job fellow /wash/

That is why I take my ballot directly to the court-house on election day. Not to the YMCA, not to the post office, to the court-house.

It's not for Hillary, because Trump is still 10% up on pre-votes :)

Anons, take them to your county's court-house the day of the election.

wait, americans can vote ALREADY? doesn't that shit starts nov 8? i really don't get your system

Read the thread. Fuck-ton of votes.

oh i see

I seem to keep passing by stuff like pics everyday lately. EVERYONE who passes by honks their horn consistently. It's gotten to the point where I'm able to tell if there's one nearby just from the sound. That's how I managed to take these pics. Now take a good look at them. :^)

Man you Europeans are so fucking thick.

Every state does things differently. Get that into your skulls.

Well I sure feel stupid. Looks like the guys in the 2nd pic are Hillary supporters taking Trump signs…

Here's another pic to make up for it (^:

Is that a branch bank manager infront of you?

FILL IN THE OVAL COMPLETELY
DON'T MAKE ANY OTHER MARKS ON THE PAGE THAT COULD FUCK UP THE MACHINE
Voting early is risky but do it if you absolutely have to - better than not voting at all.

DO IT FOR THE GOD-EMPEROR

Could this be exploited?

get to put mine in tomorrow. It will be the biggest "fuck your" ever recorded in human history.

Thanks for the rare wash Pepe pal! Surprisingly a lot of us wa burgers in this thread. (upperleftfag here) Still bummed I couldn't meet up with any of ya'll when the God Emporer was in town.

Women voters are very harmful to the GOP platform. Remember how the GOP made good gains in the 2014 midterms? While some republican incumbents lost their seats in close races, only one was declared a loser as of election night. That was Southerland of FL-2, an overall conservative district, even though it includes Tallahassee. A lot of the publicity was about when he went to a meet-the-voters kind of event, and the host advertised it as "don't bring the wife, we'll have whiskey and cigars afterward". This is what happens to actual conservatives in conservative districts when the media riles up the womenfolk.

Politico story about seat in danger:
archive.is/pw78i

Perhaps, but they wouldn't win anything. White men aren't numerous enough to give them elections. McCain and Romney both realised this too late.

wew

You realize that we're talking about removing the vote from all women, not just white women, right?

They are, whites pozzed themselves. Honestly if people got off their asses and voted, minorities, immigrants or not, it won't change much.

It's never gonna happen

Not with that attitude. Society has to have some major fucking shakeups or we're already fucked. Remember that non-whites are a majority of under 18 now, that's a ticking time bomb.

That's what I wanted to reply to. Fucking image looks out of GTA.

Also McCain was trying to cuck for women and spic voters for his entire campaign. To think otherwise shows that you were likely underage at the time. McCain is always talking about how latinos are natural conservatives and the whole Palin as VP thing was specifically to try to appeal to women.

He flushed his entire life down the toilet for a dead nigger

Just voted for Trump down here in Cuba Norte.

Vote by Mail (Returned)
Rep: 606,144
Dem: 569,783

Voted Early
Rep: 225,962
Dem: 256,593

As of this morning number of Republicans casting ballots are ahead by like 10,000. Yesterday they were up by 7,000.

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

They're natural degenerates user.

Don't forget a quicker path to adopting a boy sex slave. No really, don't ever forget it, in case you feel yourself slipping into lolbert territory, remember who the conduits to jew boy rapers are here stateside .

FYI, Republicans are currently leading Democrats in early voting, albeit by a small margin.

Of course, there are plenty of Democrats voting for Trump as well, and a new Bloomberg poll shows Trump up by 2 points, so I'm staying optimistic for the moment.

archive.fo/UzTie

Don't you dare use "euro" you dumb cunt, what country shithole do you live in that doesn't have early voting?

For the Emprah!

Daily reminder that cucks have way too much white privilege to vote on a candidate :^)

As of 10/27/16, 6:52AM

Vote By Mail (Returned)
Rep: 677,907
Dem: 631,672

Voted Early
Rep: 336,299
Dem: 370,809

Republicans slightly increased their lead from about 10,000 to 11,750. This is good news for Trump because in 2012 Democrats won early voting by like 5% and reps closed the gap on election day to less than 1%. If this trend continues Trump wins Florida handily.

An option to choose whether your gender neutral or not…

The Women's suffrage movement was a mistake.

As of 10/28/2016, 6:46AM

Vote By Mail (Returned)
Rep: 731,279
Dem: 679,157

Voted Early
Rep: 439,845
Dem: 477,636

Republicans are still leading in number of returned ballots and gap has continued to widen from 11,750 yesterday to 14,300 today.

IIRC Democlaps had a 4% lead going into Nov. 8, 2012. This was shaved down to a .5% lead (70k votes) by the time general election was done. Even if Hilldog gets Obama turnout on election day she still loses because she is supposed to carry a heavy lead in early voting. This is great.

looks like our machine cannot read this vote. I'll have to manually inspect it. oh, looks like it's a vote for Hillary. better record that vote and then throw out the original ballot :^)

I know it's nothing new but seeing spicspeak on an American ballot still rustles my jimmies something fierce.

This is a wedge issue.
Point out to the nogs that there's text on the ballots in spicspeak, but no text in bixnood.

So why give the vote to anyone who will live their lives financially and emotionally supported by others? We don't let kids vote.

There are a lot of women at the polls because the men are at work, obv.

I went to my nearby polling place in Florida and despite the area swarming with spics, all I saw were Trump/Pence signs.

Not a good thing unless they're mostly white

Why do people of crime love gibs so much?!

No. States have different cultures. What you're actually promoting here is dissolving the rest of that.
Besides, the reason california has so many is that illegals count for determining the size of population for the electoral votes. Ship them home and problem fucking solved.

That is disgusting user, not only will that do fuck all of distributing the population but it will grossly misrepresent how many people are in each state. With the highest populated states having the least power and are slaves to the low population states.

Trump needs to tell the sanctuary cities they need to clean their act up before the 2020 census or they'll be left out of it.

As of 10/29, 10:07AM

Vote By Mail (Returned)
Rep: 786,643
Dem: 724,738

Voted Early
Rep: 543,936
Dem: 582,449

The republicans are still leading in ballots returned, it has grown from 14,300 up to 23,400.

This is the reason Comey decided to try and cover his ass by reopening the investigation. With these results, and the fact that independents lean Trump by like 15%, Trump is winning big league.

It is damage control pure and simple. When Trump gets a Nixon/Reagan like landslide they will try and say he doesn't have a mandate because Clinton was sooooooo bad. Always remember that getting Trump in office is a single step, not the goal. These people need to be crushed.

As of 10/30, 8:05AM

Vote By Mail (Returned)
Rep: 821,147
Dem: 755,712

Voted Early
Rep: 629,613
Dem: 671,602

The rep lead has stayed the same at 23,400. These numbers indicate that Trump is going to win Florida by 5%. This does not include the new factor of crooked hillary being investigated by the FBI again. My prediction is that Trump wins Florida comfortably by 10%.

That said, tomorrow will be the true test because a number of black churches like to take their whole congregations out to vote. We'll see.

To my fellow Florida fags:

Amendment 1 is a ruse. Florida power wants to stop the economic disruptor that is solar power by being able to regulate it, the wording is meant to seem positive.

Also fuck Rubio, vote for someone that wants to be senator, not president

Marylander here, voted and done in under three minutes. Loving paper ballot.

Today, got my info packet for my insurance off the federal exchange. 24% increase in premium. Co-pays went up. Out of pocket maximums still quite good though. This is Blue Cross. It's no surprise premiums up since the competition's prices and deductibles were terrible.

Thanks for the constructive input,

This.

DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS

Actually, it served its intended purpose really well user
Back in the 18th and 19th centuries

The * by POC said that no matter how OP divided the statistics by race, education or income, the result was always the same.

Gary Johnson had a running mate?

Uh, Ameribro here…
I think your statement speaks more to how thick WE are…

Because welfare is just another form of stealing.

Jesus Christ what did you do to shrink that poor picture like that you faggot ?

European here.
In our country, only the official languages of one's country can be on official documents (save for foreigners-specifics documents of course) so why is there spanish on that fucking sheet ?
Why are people who couldn't even read english be able to vote ?
don't answer that, it's a rethorical question

literally enabling bi-bilingualism is anti-nationalist user.

It's evil.

US has no official language

leave now and never come back

as of 10/31/2016 1:23PM
Vote-by-Mail Provided (Not Yet Returned) 469,676 republican
540,544 democrat
32,855 other
301,051 NPA
1,344,126 total
Voted Vote-by-Mail
825,918 republican
761,818 democrat
49,452 other
326,192 NPA
1,963,380 total
Voted Early
684,100 republican
739,306 democrat
40,657 other
305,056 NPA
1,769,119 total

actually lemme space that out

Vote-by-Mail Provided (Not Yet Returned)
469,676 republican

540,544 democrat

32,855 other

301,051 NPA

1,344,126 total

Voted Vote-by-Mail

825,918 republican

761,818 democrat

49,452 other

326,192 NPA

1,963,380 total

Voted Early

684,100 republican

739,306 democrat

40,657 other

305,056 NPA

1,769,119 total

as you can see, both suck

Vote-by-Mail Provided (Not Yet Returned)
469,676 republican
540,544 democrat
32,855 other
301,051 NPA
1,344,126 total

Voted Vote-by-Mail
825,918 republican
761,818 democrat
49,452 other
326,192 NPA
1,963,380 total

Voted Early
684,100 republican
739,306 democrat
40,657 other
305,056 NPA
1,769,119 total

fgt,pls. bottom Line:
Shillary Fucked

What does 'Not Yet Returned' mean?

Sorry mane, I thought I had saved it but I didn't, so I found the first thing on google.

Those people requested mail-in ballots; they were sent out; but they haven't received their vote yet.

As of 11/1, 7:27AM

Vote By Mail (Returned)
Rep: 865,187
Dem: 793,105

Voted Early
Rep: 783,416
Dem: 839,572

After yesterday's tightening due to Sunday voting which narrowed the rep lead to roughly 9,000 the reps have once again increased their lead to about 16,000.

You'll need better lies than that, little friendo.

11/2 morning

Vote by mail (returned)
Rep: 909,299 (+74,093)
Dem: 835,206
Other: 54,806
NPA: 369,439

Voted early in-person
Rep: 889,665 (-56,627)
Dem: 946,292
Other: 53,079
NPA: 408,848

+74093 -56627
Rep: +17466 (net)

Going by presumed overall results via polling and voter registration. Trump appears to have about a 5% edge in votes tallied so far, about 234k.

when will florida's totals be in?

Nov 9, just like everyone else

The last day of early in-person voting is Nov 5.
For those voting by mail, the ballot must be received by Nov 8.
(This is Florida.)

They have to register to vote in the state they normally would reside in. Soros is just being a sore loser and like trying to redefine things like s kike would.
Giving electoral votes to regions outside the us woul be unconstitutional.

I voted in FL this week too.

As of 11/3, 6:34AM

Vote By Mail (Returned)
Rep: 949,527
Dem: 874,500

Voted Early
Rep: 998,599
Dem: 1,061,740

The reps are still in the lead but their margin has tightened a bit to 11,900.

Try reading the thread mongoloid. Here I'll spoonfeed you.

It will be a glorious day to see Trump wipe the floor with that evil cunt.

see

Please go back to 4chan or reddit, then mix bleach and ammonia in your closet

it's the fucking 4cucks who probably heard about us from (((Milo)))

As of 11/4, 7:37AM

Vote By Mail (Returned)
Rep: 985,142
Dem: 910,908

Voted Early
Rep: 1,108,444
Dem: 1,180,845

The margin has further tightened, the number of rep ballots is higher than the dems by only 1,851.

Looks like 75k to me

He's hard at work on the campaign trail cucking Gary Johnson

Just some fun facts, that's about how many votes Obammer won Florida by last go round, the 75K number.

Also, is saying if you add both early and mail votes together, Reps are up by almost 2K. This is assuming it's a straight party line vote, which is impossible and even more so in Florida. Nationally it's the most independent/swing state in the country, locally it's solidly Republican.

Big bump in early in-person voting in the past day.
Estimated Trump still leading by around 5% in the early votes, around 280k votes.

Would be better if they just couldn't vote.Simpler then having to convince them.
They operate mainly on emotions that can easily be manipulated.

NPA = No Party Affiliation?

Yes

Updated.
This should include now all early in-person voting, unless some judge extended something, or some county has lazy reporters. There can still be some mail-in ballots coming Monday and Tuesday.
Estimated Trump lead now 290k.

Holy shit, it could be. Anyone here good at making images?

But it still says more democrats early voted, so why is it such a good news ?
I'm just trying to understand.

There are more people registered in the Dem party in FL. In the final count, Dems will outnumber Reps. They don't all vote party line though. And Trump will win independents.

Hitler dubs confirm fuck Amendment 1 and Rubio. I voted Murphy because he opposed TPP, and he will be far easier to root out in 6 years than Rubio would have been.

1) Women shouldn't vote period.
2) Women will lie to your face to avoid conflict and resentment.

Are you people fucking serious? Voting by mail? Do you guys want to save western civilization or not. They WILL throw your ballots away if you mail them.

A little bit of late reporting

Are any of the other senatorial candidates any good?

I assume the people on your ballot are:
Rubio
Murphy
Stanton
Khoury NPA
Nathan NPA
Machat NPA
Dalack NPA

The 3 with a party all seem to have crummy positions from Holla Forums view. The NPA candidates there's not much to go on. But I do see pro-choice and pro-get mestizos to become citizens while leaving them in place. The exception to this is Dalack, on which I don't see any positions except that he is a strict non-interventionist. So it looks like Dalack will get my vote.

Neal Dunn
Walter Dartland
Rob Lapham

Why not Neal Dunn? He campaigned with Trump.