CIA attempt coup Philippines

The United States might try to topple the government of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte using the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after his announcement of “separation” from the United States, according to Ron Paul, former US congressman and presidential candidate

michellhilton.com/2016/10/cia-pode-tentar-um-golpe-nas-filipinas.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/husband-wife-death-squad-execute-9114244
dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/duterte-rails-against-america-dares-cia-to-take-him-out/
archive.fo/sSBY4#selection-1857.0-1857.35
youtube.com/watch?v=la6J7yRnEus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army
dict.cc/?s=fabrizieren
duden.de/rechtschreibung/fabrizieren
google.com/search?q=minnesota + german&oq=minnesota + german&aqs=chrome..69i57.4359j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=minnesota
gai-mn.org/
nujournal.com/page/content.detail/id/530855/What-brought-so-many-German-immigrants-to--Minnesota-.html
ponilauta.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually he became president with just 38% votes,the rest of the country don't support his views.

because flips are subhuman and dont know whats good for them

On one hand the USA should punish Philippines in some way, otherwise they will just keep on losing influence to the point of no return.
On the other hand, their punishment of Philippines would be dangerous for them, because Duterte is just a puppet for a branch of elites who want to remove power from the USA and these elites would punish the USA for that.

Tanks for correct the record.

So then what is good for them making the US their enemy ?

You sure you're on the right board?

Cold War was a gentleman's game compared to this era we're living in.

Philippines is an important strategic point in Asia, losing the influence there makes China extremely strong and the USA extremely weak.

WW3 is almost here! Weeee! You are all going to die and i'm going bunker hunting after!

PRAISE KEK

So what? The USA doesn't do anything but murder the White race globally. I'll repeat the question, shitskin: Are you sure you're on the right board?

those are cartel sympathizers and members

corruption tends to not vote for it's own demise

Losing influence in Asia will make the USA look very unreliable to other partners like South Korea and Japan who will turn away from the USA too, this will diminish the power of the USA everywhere else in the world too. Which will definitely remove the USA from it's power position in the world, which will mean that the USA will get much poorer then it is, which is definitely bad if you are an American.

they aren't my enemy and kek willing they won't be the new administration's either

yea sure if you're an (((american)))

So what? They don't do anything but dump their products in our markets and waste our taxpayer money as a jobs program for worthless niggerspics.
The (((USA))), you mean.
Good. Then all of you non-Whites will fucking leave.

CIA needs to clean the streets of America.

It was with the US help that philipines has a face in this present world is a bit civilized country and now they want to backstab.

Do you really think Trump will not go after philipines,you know they owe a lot of money and interests given to them over the past 50 years,relationships cannot be severed so easily.Dueterte is a LARPer.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/husband-wife-death-squad-execute-9114244

Our endless wars for (((bankers))) and enormous cost of supporting the empire have no enriched the common American. On the contrary we've seen our standards of living fal as the empire expanded while our oligarchs prosper.

Why don't you get the fuck off our board, you pan-faced flip? We don't give a flying fuck about your country. Go shit post on National Review.

Just CIA my shit up, fam.

CIA is the enforcement arm for the Bushclinton mafia narcocartel and human and organ trafficking.

It's no wonder relations have soured. Our leadership is a disaster.

So, when will the US pay back China and Japan for all those loans? Oh wait, they couldn't even if they sold out their whole country.

I'm not a monkey flip,but you certainly seem like one with all the raging.Sorry you have to pay us back all the loans you have taken over the years.

Shill vocab
The US is going to fall and I hope every single one of you subhuman mutts burn in hell.

They are just getting pissy since Obama's golfing and campaigning for Hillbeast and saying fuck it to foreign policy.
USA is the world police and if it stops patrolling the hood, the rats are going to start fighting. Everyone just wants to get as much as they can before/if Trump comes into office.

If there's a Civil War, the navy gets completely destroyed or USA gets nuked, the power vacuum will cause the world to basically self-immolate. There's been so much pent up pressure, that I see the whole SA, Africa, ME and East Asia start killing each other. Which is in a way good for population reduction but bad if the current marxist clique stays in power since we're getting enriched with rapefugees.

CIA needs to be purged all the way. They are the biggest criminals on this planet, right beside Mossad.

Globalists are truly disgusting.
>>>/k/
>>>/liberty/
>>>Holla Forums

But what do you think that keeps Petrodollar afloat? It's the fear of the world countries of the American boot in their face. If it is showed that the USA is so weak nowadays that they can't even punish goddamn Philippines, it will make other stronger countries more impudent. Where will it end??

Says the nervous man for a millionth time.

see

Oh Im sorry, are you going to stop all of us from nuking you with your spic navy and nigger armies?

If you are an american, most of you will die in the impoverishment that will follow the crash of the petrodollar and the subsequent civil war, this is going against your interests as the USA citizen.

But Im not one of those subhuman mutts. The more they suffer, the more happy I am.

Fuck off CIA

CIA shill pls go

Dead CIA assets when? How would the US react if they died with no fanfare from the flips? They couldnt claim ownership as it would be admitting attempted subversion of a foreign nation. I also dont see them walking away after a failed attempt either.

Actually that's how most presidents get their votes, under 50% of support.

How much can Trump and Hillary get? fourtywat?

Don't matter the lies, he's a legitimate president, don't be butthurt about it

No, it's very good for us.

I myself don't want to keep the petrodollar afloat, that would be against my interests, because i'm not an american, but seeing americans write that they want it to crash is suicidal.

Like I said
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/
where your only social interactions and "friends" are. You reek of those cucked flips from /k/uckold.

DEATH TO ALL AMERIMUTTS!

Is a fucking good thing for everyone. Shut the fuck up Amerikike loving cuck.

Democracy cannot work because they don't know what's good for them.

GOOD. Maybe your nigger-spic-tranny military will *finally* stop raping and murdering people in the countries they occupy, like Japan and Germany.

How's this bad, exactly, Schlomo?

As a white American, it's anything but suicidal to crash the petrodollar. The (slow) suicidal thing to do is to continue to be bled by Jews to feed them and their pet shitskins. We are strong and resourceful. It's a monument to our ability to generate true wealth and productivity that we've held on so long with all of these crushing burdens piling in top of us.

A crash reset would be tough, for a few months, until we started doing things right again.

Anybody who advocates for destabilizing other countries that aren't actively seeking to annihilate us, anybody who wants to protect the current global marketplace, anybody who is scared of conducting our affairs in an honest and forthright way is a traitor and deserves the nightmare that is coming for them.

Enjoy reaping what you sow, niggerfaggot.

No it isn't. Keeping it going is suicidal, you dumb ape. American hegemony ensures the white race worldwide being wiped out by shitskins, since the USA is the most anti-white force in all of world history.

Duterte Rails Against America, Dares CIA To Take Him Out

dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/duterte-rails-against-america-dares-cia-to-take-him-out/

archive.fo/sSBY4#selection-1857.0-1857.35

This man is based beyond my comprehension.

You don't know what you're talking about, the american life standard is so much higher than other places, because you have this enormous global presence, if you lose this, somebody else will take it for themselves and you'll be fucked and poor, all your advantageous trading agreements and resources stealing will end and you will be forced to pay your debts. Where I live the median salary is just 500 euro a month, so I know something about being poor. If petrodolalr crashes you will have it much worse.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the American boot to start kicking around.

Are you going to kick Hungary in the face because they refuse to accept your precious rapefugees? Maybe Germany, because their women still haven't formed a rape conga line?

t. CIA/State Dept

to be fair, the US treats the flips like shit as far as puppet states go, the Chinese offered them more money in one sitting than the US has offered in over a decade
Plus they offered technical assistance to develop the Philippine economy

Given that's he's been wiping out drug dealers and drug industry with no mercy he's probably killed quite a few CIA agents already

Nobody wants to be rich you faggot. We want to have a sustainable way of life that doesn't involve us opening our asshole to sandnigger countries and we don't care about ruining Japan and Germany so we can get more petrodollar gibs. You are essentially a nigger on a global scale, congratulations.

This, fucking Amis should just fuck off.
And then your kike puppet Trump has the gall to suggest we should pay even more for our "protection" .
How about just fucking off, instead?

This. I know half of Holla Forums are CIA shills that wants the american empire to stay but the other half would nuke Washington DC without hesitation given the ocasion.

Get it right.

Don't pay and there's a legitimate reason for Americans to leave. Then you and your Auschwitz-bros get together at the newly vacant bases and Bergen-Belsen all over the mudslimes.

Filipinos are good christians and there are many american christian missionaries over there spreading the good message,Dueterte should be made aware of the dangers of china.Hope their people revolt against him in coming days.

Yeah right, you ain't German.

Furthermore are you dumb enough to not understand that when the countries the US is occupying have to explicitly pay then they can explicitly choose to not receive American military protection? As long as it's pro bono then there is no input from the electorate and nothing can change even if it's costing both sides money.

What a surprise.

NATO/US owns the entire middle to upper layer of the German govt and elects them in an undemocratic process (aka DOD) until the year 2099. You don't know shit, kid.

What triggered these /k/ikes so?

Won't be able to own shit if the US crashes and burn. That why I'll be glad to see civil war erupt. It's bound to happen in the future no matter who wins this dog and pony show of an election.

I hope we do crash and burn, really. Maybe we can rebuild something worthwhile from the ashes.

Not our decision to make.
Pro-tip: We elect neither the head of government nor the head of state.

And what makes you say that, zogcuck?

this tbh, I'd rather have Trump issue the call for civil war next spring than anything else

Either the geheimer Staatsvertrag or you can just look at the fact that most of German Gold are still "sitting" in New York never to be paid back you piece of shit. Or just take a quick lance at 1945 and Japan.
CIA and /k/uck globalists are going all out.

Why the fuck do you think trump is doing so well when his platform is smashing those very same trade deals you are tying to tell us are good for us.

Yeah, man, it's really great having to move every five years because our neighborhoods get flooded with spics and niggers. Sending our kids to schools where they are taught that gender is a social construct. But at least we have those shekels.

Badass!

Again with assumptions. What has /k/ to do with this? Why do you imply I called germans cucks or ZOG slaves?

Implying. American occupation is still going on, but that doesn't mean that having to officially pay for it will not cause blowback. Pull that stick out of your ass.

Switched proxies again to bolster your viewpoint? Don't kid yourself. You have no legs to stand on with your bullshit D&C between Americans and Germans.

Pic related.

you mean their "sovereign" (((government))) elected by the CIA ?

I just blew you the fuck out. What you should do is sit down now that you've proven you don't know shit about what's going on.

It's good for me that one more state will flip sides, but if chinks will get Philippines in grip - flips will get pounded hard in the ass. Say goodbye for your backyard gunsmiths.

You dont actually have shekels. Student loans, remember?

I despise you subhumans and I hope you go to hell.

Hahahahahahahaha. Germans should have America more than anyone. No need for d&c when America is literally run by kikes who hate Germans and Americans are dumb niggers who think Germans deserve to be wiped out for being ebil nahtzees.

A gem for you.

There's that too. We don't get anything. Kikes up top get to stack another billion to their portfolio and we just get more niggers.

Not understanding economics seems unamerican to me shill.

There is no association when one just does whatever the fuck it wants with the other, treating it like a bitch and leading it to the absolute destruction of its people and nation while the other can't even dare say a word against it or risk getting eliminated in an even more barbarous fashion. The fucking subhumans Amerikikes station in Germany and Japan fucking disgusts me to no end. Not only do they have to treat niggers like kangz but they send them to foreign nations and let them rape the locals and they even ask the worst of the worst that they bombed the shit out of to come and join those niggers in their rape parties. Fucking subhuman mutts.

Do you have a Youtube link to this?

Daily reminder that economics is ideology, not science.

Just search for any post ww2 allied propaganda m88. Same shit anyway.

Not an argument, just
Verdict - not an actual Holla Forumsack

Verdict - dumb post and obviously trying to not even respond honestly

Verdict - not even trying.

This is a shill thread, gotcha. But keep this in mind you, half-dick yid. We are of European blood, Americans will fight their wars on their land and we will fight in Europa. There will be no more shedding of European blood because the it's time for the extra European forces to be recognized and wholeheartedly accepted as the true enemy of mankind. We will band together and we will free ourselves from you.

THIS

In fact, up until a certain time, economics was called POLITICAL ECONOMICS, which already hints at the inherent political dimension of so called economics.

there's a difference between becoming someone's enemy and stopping the cycle of being their bitch. the philipines is doing the the latter.

America doesn't hold the world together. Once they are out of the way a new super power (likely united countries) will fill the vacuum.
Probably a Russia/China grouping or an Arab grouping reviving the Ottoman Empire.

So you dont call me fake German anymore? Too late, you fucking potatoes bug.

Stop "LARP"ing.

This hurts my autism

just to add a bit for people that don't know: the two major competing economic ideologies are from the Keynesian and Chicago schools of economics.

I'm tired of arguing with you, but you forgot that you had switched proxies when I called you out for not being a German, dumbass.

Problem is that Amerikike mentality is either you do everything we say or you're an enemy.

Never mind, I found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=la6J7yRnEus

It's at the 30 minute mark.

Go ahead and try to report me then. you subhuman half breed. Actually half breed is too kind. I will stick with mutt.

Why are you so triggered, skippy? Has nobody called you out for your lack of brain power that long?

The problem with non-Americans is that you faggots think we agree with and support or own government acting on our behalf.

My state happens to be the German cultural center of the USA. There are strong parallels the to shitskin importing going on here like what's happening to actual Germany.

go fuck yourself europiss

I'dd add that both are two sides of the same coin as they're both, ultimately, liberal economic ideologies, pertaining to the policital ideology of liberalism.

about time

Oh, you dumb /k/ike.

40% volunteered to fight. 60% agreed to a draft, in the good old land of freedumb. Your very heritage is more dishonorable than that of niggers.

Half the American populace are not white European descent. Of the half that are white, most would not care too much about Germans being bred our by Arabs or they would say they deserve it for the Holocaust. You have no clue how kiked the average American is.

You have the means to fight your corrupt government, something no other country can claim to be able to do that easily yet I see more resistance in the European population than I see in the American population. Also, nice insult but I'm not European.

Only 28% of Americans voted for Obama in 2012.

And Obama goes around the world drone striking people with that shitty mandate.

Minnesota? One of the only states that would elect Hillary just from white male votes.

He probably reads Kikebart. I bet he is the same as the cucks you talk about.

This euronigger thinks you "agree" to the fucking draft… holy shit you are one dumb son of a bitch. Remind me again, faggot, how did the Jews get to my country? Where did the Jews come from? Why are Jews in the USA? Oh that's right. They came from fucking Europiss. Like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

My heritage is that of German nobility. My ancestors once owned a castle in Germany, and had a standing army of over 600 men plus cavalry. In the 1860s some of them came to the New World as pioneers.

What made your faggoty ancestors stay home, turn cuck, and lust after the shitskin dick?

Ja.

Also one of the only states where Hillary faggots sued to have Donald Trump removed from our ballots. The Twin Cities is certainly pozzed, and is the source of the continued shitting up of the skin here. Hell, since Slick Willy signed NAFTA our demographics went from 96% white in 1994 to 85% white today.

As I mentioned above there are strong parallels between what the Jews are doing to actual Germany and what the Jews are doing Minnesota.

Meh.
If that island monkey wants to turn Flipland into a Chink colony, let him.They'll regret it soon enough and they'll have nobody to blame but themselves.
Don't really care, tbh.

So probably a bunch of exiled losers.

Shitskins invade Europe with your protection. You went to the new world to breed with shitskins.
Yeah, that low IQ is treating you real well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army

You can stop showing how much of a mixed subhuman mutt you are to everyone now, pedro.

I'd like to remind you that being apathetic is tantamount to being a citizen of the USA. Perhaps that is one reason the Jews think we are easy prey. Just remember what General Yamamoto said after retreating back to Japan after attacking Pearl Harbor.

It will either make the US government scale down or collapse. Both are good outcomes.

Lot of butthurt europoors itt for some reason.

For white Americans, whatever hurts the current regime is good. If Trump gets in I'm sure duterte would be willing to talk to him.

CTR as fuck in this thread.

My grandpa joined the Navy when the war started so he wouldn't be drafted into the army, and then he spent the entire war on the beach in Hawaii. Probably the best choice.

Should have just disappeared in the woods tbh. The US has been a joke to the very ideas it claims to espouse since Andrew Jackson. Not saying taking land from featherniggers to create civilization was bad, but when it contradicts, it contradicts.
The whole Philippines spiel is top kek too. How do your people keep a straight face pumping muh freedom propaganda and playing the big boy game at the same time is beyond me. Either low IQ or non existent moral.
No offense to you or your family and friends though.

pick one Eurofag

Why the fuck should the USA protect you?

My ancestors came here to build bigger farms, and brew better beer. Your stayed home and picked a fucking WOMAN to head the importation of that shitskin dick you love so much. Pic related.

Project much there, Wolfgang Mohammed ibn Assmadstein?

Checked for KEK.

That is not a bad thing you know, when the USA openly want White people made into minorities in their own countries, so they can be punished for their sins.

ChKEKed

Low IQ strikes again! So which one of you ancestors fucked a shitskin, pedro?

Do you seriously lack literacy, pedro? Come on, you went this far!
We dont need your protection. The invading shitskins do. And when we wipe them out, you will come to rescue them like when you beat us evil nazis.

WEW
WEW
WEW

Project much there, Wolfgang Mohammed ibn Assmadstein?
All this asshurt and inability to face the truth. Thank you for showing us here today what a subhuman you are.
And you are not German in any capacity. Just a spawn of exiled subhumans.

The way I see it so far is that the sleeping giant got older, fat and now suffer from diabetes. When he'll wake up, he won't have enough energy to be able to fight back the invader, which has ransacked most of his place as we're speaking. If he woke up 30 years earlier he could have made sure to reinforce his front door and windows while stomping the rats which made their nests all around the house and hunted all the carrier pigeons shitting all over the rest of the world while carrying messages that states the pigeons are property of the Giant.. Right now though, I'm extremely doubtful.

No you dipshit, that's an out for both countries to amicably end the current situation.

If they do this, the Philippines will have a card that exceeds muh six gorillion and muh slavery, seeing how the Philippines is one of the very few countries the United States colonised during the imperial rush and committed horrible atrocities in.

That would be brilliant.

Let's not pretend that China is any kind of step up from the US. Duterte may one day regret casting his lot in with them. I wouldn't be surprised if China decides to annex the Philippines when they get enough influence in the country.

Things have changed in recent years. The West's position is more favorable than you realize. We're approaching the Third Act of this play that is saving the white race. The First Act briefly glosses over how NatSoc made its final stand against the evil Jews, and it mentions how Germany's own brothers were bewitched into to destroying them. It then shifts to people like George Lincoln Rockwell as they try to redpill people against all odds. The Second Act deals with Jewish plans to exterminate the white race via demographic replacement, and the heroes become despondent as fate seems clear. Neither the heroes nor the Jews realize that the bewitching charm is wearing off, and people are waking up at rates not seen since 1933. In the Third Act, there will be Justice.

Merkel already illegally opened our borders, do you really think spending some more money is beyond them? They made a "humanitarian exception" last time, this time they'll just frame it as "security concern" because big bad Putin is on our doorstep.
The best Trump could do for us is destroy the (((American))) mainstream media and their influence on us.

True whites explore and pioneer. You must have a lot of that Semite DNA.

HURR DURR LE AB HOBIDEM

You needed our protection, but now you don't? Oh I see why, you made your decision and you love living with it: female ruler importing that poopdick you love so much.

vid related, Muhbuttmad

CTR and plebbit in full force
Holla Forums has gone to shit
Only Malik canl save you now

President Duterte can teach the world a lot about being strong when you are a small country

— Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) October 24, 2016

Good. Hes a shithead and an idiot. Dangerous combo… Now shouldnt Ron Paul get the same treatment as Snowden? Didnt he just betray the US by releasing classified information? Its fucking insane how inconsistent peoples views are on treason. Waiting for retards to justify this bullshit on this board…

CTR and plebbit in full force
Holla Forums has gone to shit
Only Malik can save you now

President Duterte can teach the world a lot about being strong when you are a small country

— Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) October 24, 2016

This thread is making me question the average IQ of this board.

Duterte Harry is gonna make their day!

Then why did the Brit and Portuguese nobles managed to explore the entire world without losing their household? Face it, you are a spawn of a bunch of rejects.

Did I burn all of your neurons, /k/id?

I doubt with this low IQ you can attempt this. But you are welcome to find where I said Germany "needs" your "help". Come one, spic. We will be all waiting for you.

You can fuck off then.

Government employees detected. Reminder that all zogbots will be killed on the day of the rope.

Ron Paul doesn't even hold a position in government anymore. What classified information could he have possibly leaked

Since when is Britain and Portugal part of Germany?

It doesn't seem like you need our help. You have elected a woman to head up the importation of your beloved mudslime cock. Seems like she's doing a good job of feeding you that dirty arab penis and doesn't need help from anyone. I can tell you're a poser because actual German-cucks are too fucking pussy to post NSDAP shit unless they use TOR.

Anyway, don't expand. Don't pioneer. Just stay where you are and stagnate. This is why your filth was left behind and not invited to the New World.

Stop spreading lies again, merchant.

The one his Senator of a son knows, perhaps? Also history.

Just an example, spic. Many nobles from everywhere explored the world while retaining their wealth at the same time. Your family is nothing but our very scum that we rejected.

How totally deluded.
And Adolf loved us more than you. He called war against you, for our sake.
And you still say we "voted" a women despise overwhelming evidence. What a sad little shitskin you are.

Oy vey! Angela Merkel isn't the Chancellor of Germany, filthy goyim! How dare you lie about that it's like being gassed 6 gorillion times in my mind!

I came here to see amis being btfo
not to feel

Listen, Moshe. Pretending you're a Old World German and spewing hate for a New World German isn't working. Everyone here sees your attempt at dividing ethnic Germans.

NOW WHAT, JEW?

Look at how this spic is having a meltdown and posting this polish kike communist as if it means anything.

If you are so German you can attempt to at least google translate a few sentences. But I doubt you are capable of anything with your low IQ.

Also
Of course a subhuman creature cannot comprehend the irony of this.

We don't elect the chancellor, dipshit.
Neither do we elect the president, the supreme court nor half of the Bundestag

See

or

and also reflect on how you personally elected Obummer twice

Look at this autistic Jew pretending to be a German and trying to D&C ethnic Germans by spergtasticly shitposting.

Google? Woss is loss?

The Jew, adamantly tries to D&C the Germans. All according to its plan.

You're not a German.
You're an American.

sorry. that's pretty cucky. i hadn't realized how thoroughly the Jews had subverted you. i'll pray to Jesus for you. Jews hate Jesus.

The irony.

I like the Duterte but the Philippines can't be allowed to slip into Chinese sphere

CIA go ahead and kill him. Fuck the flips

Du bist kein Deutscher. Du bist einfach ein dummer Ami mit einem deutschen Urgroßvater der damals vor den bösen Nazis in die USA geflüchtet ist. Wenn überhaupt
Bei meiner Reise in diesem Scheißland habe ich nur so Leute getroffen.
Du kannst dir nicht vorstellen wie es mich angepisst hat ständig zu hören "ohh jaa mein Großvater kam 193X hier her. Ich bin ja so deutsch." Dazu noch dieses falsche Amilächeln.
Widerlich

Good the US needs to die

You will find your ZOG-bots executed on mass this time, mutt.

He is still a US citizen to my knowledge, and i doubt the US would like their plans for black ops put out there. Seeing as how i didnt actually read anything in the article, though, it should be noted that i dont really give a shit about Ron Pauls tinfoil-hat-ings

Gg dipshit

I'm an American citizen. All of my great-grandparents immigrated to Minnesota in ~1865. The Jews took over my state and ended the German language programs in public schools so I was only taught German kindergarten through 4th grade.

I can't speak German for shit, but I know who my family is and where they came from.

Hi kike

Remember the 6 gorillion words goy

Peinlich :xx Bin ich noch ein falscher Deutscher, mein Lieblingsuntermensch?

Serious question: what kind of cuck or sneaky Jew claims they are German and then refers to the NSDAP as "evil NAZIs"?

Duterte must have discovered that the Chinese were right when they pointed out that the sovereignty over the South Chinese Sea that the UN tribunal accorded to the Philippines was contingent on sovereignty over islands in that sea, which again is a matter for bilateral agreements between the contending countries, not on international law. So he opts to negotiate directly with them, since going with US and their provocative agenda would bring nothing but tears.

Holy shit you're retarded

Mit tiefem IQ ist weder Deutsch noch deutscher Sarkasmus nicht zu verstehen. Lächerlich.

Ja.

In den 1800er Jahren einzuwandern nicht Ihrer Familie in die USA. Sie nicht-Pionier. Sie nicht erweitern. Jetzt leben Sie mit muslimischen Untermensch. Entweder du bist ein D&C Jude, oder Sie lieben arabischen Schwanz.

Wählen Sie eines.

ITT jews arguing with jews

Ich kann sagen das gleiche über Ihr Englisch. Du hast offensichtlich verstanden, den Teil wo ich sagte, dass die Juden die Schulen stoppen Deutschunterricht nach der 4. Klasse gemacht.

This is the most spectacular and most cringe worthy display of amerishit low IQ ever.

Deine Vorfahren haben nichts erweitert. Deine Vorfahren haben Deutschland aufgegeben.
Dass du kein Deutsch mehr kannst ist der Beweis dafür.
Meine Vorfahren haben in beiden Weltkriegen für Deutschland ihr Leben riskiert. Deine haben gegen Deutschland für die Juden gekämpft

DANN SPRICH EINFACH ENGLISCH DU TROTTEL!

CTR confirmed.

RWDS Helicopter on the way.

So? About that many were in favor of the american revolution and then when the war was won the royalists were banished to Canada.

There's more to being German than DNA. You're not part of our society, you don't speak the language or understand the culture. Blut und Boden.

Meine Vorfahren Vorreiter Deutschland und dann Minnesota. Sie erweiterten ihr Wissen und Kultur. Ihr blieb in Deutschland und stagnierte. Jetzt leben Sie mit eine Herrscherin und eine muslimische Flut.

Zumindest fabrizierst du nicht mehr Rechtschreibefehler für die sich Drittklässler schämen müssten. Keine Angst, ein autistischer Vollspast biste aber weiterhin.

So me arguing from the point of view of keeping the USA strong means that I'm CTR? That's ridiculous, I'm not even an american, me and my whole family hope that Trump will be elected. But Trump will need strong USA to be able to change the world. Making the USA lose its influence and to plunge it into more economical problems will tie his hands when he'll get into office.

That fake German D&C Jew wanted to test my ability to copy/paste into Microsoft Translate. Sorry not sorry.

You have no society. You lost it to the Jews and the Russians, and now the Muslims. You're right I don't speak German, the Jews forced me to stop learning by removing the classes in my 4th grade.

You're absolutely wrong about the culture. You have no fucking idea what Minnesota is, or who pioneered this state. Our culture is German. Denying this is just helping the Jews destroy both Germany and Minnesota.

Schöne Negerkultur die sie da angenommen haben

Sagt der 60% Weiße

You're either a decent troll, or you're on the wrong board. Either way, go back to /int/, Schlomo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Was ist daran falsch?

"America stronk" is a kike globalist meme that covers up the fact that they are weakening us at home by starting wars abroad

dict.cc/?s=fabrizieren

my post is implying that the people who didnt vote for duterte are subhumans. torposters with a flawless record of being total shit.

Also da wo ich herkomme (BW) benutzt man das auch so

I'll take niggers over mudlimes and jews any day of the week.

Says the 100% Jew.

What makes you think you're not full of jews?
You are the jew-central right now.

Pfffff

>Wohnt wo die amis sind
>Aggressionen
>Besonders über Rechtschreibung
>Trotz eigener Unfähigkeit

Why do you have a woman leader? Why do you love importing niggers/muslims in CURRENT_YEAR?

HURR HURR

At least the polish kike bitch still passt for hwhite, kid.

I know you would.

Do you have a one word translation for "Stoßgeier" or "Kümmeltürke"? I think I know what these words mean, but a translation from a native german would be nice.

Ich hab mir nicht ausgesucht, dass die Amis hier sind
Guck mal bei 2b duden.de/rechtschreibung/fabrizieren

Why do you have a nigger leader?

>lol your house is burning down!! please don't look at my house which is also burning

Gar nichts. Aber b1e483 muss mal wieder offensichtlich machen das er/sie/es kein deutscher Muttersprachler ist.

Duden kennste, ne?

Bei der Rechtschreibung meines PCs war das falsch
komisch

Ok ok. Wir halten jetzt den Autismus auf.

>Rechtschreibhilfe am PC

Da bin ich überfragt.
:^)
Mein Köder lasst sich schmecken, oder?

There are so many Jews in this thread, it's like a fuckin' bar mitzvah.

Another thread falls victim to the Jerrycuck cunts

And the powerhungry mods here ban the British discussions,not knowing the falseflgging schemes of the krautchan faggots

Every person in his right mind would.

THY BLESSING BE DONE, BY WILL OF KEK, US RETURNS TO THE MIDDLE AGES, FLIPTOWN NOW MO'TOWN

It's a distinct possibility. Remember how many agents they lost trying to get ahold of moon shiners! Just poof, vanish into some gator's bellah.

Someone in slavtown once won with 7% iirc due to being as crowded as the primaries. It was dank.

yank here
E
FEEL THE BERN
(I live in a cuckerberg-tier gated comm anyway. The only enrichment that'll be going on here is with the saucy latina maids. Anyone play Vice City? Remember the gated comm island where your mansion is? That tier of comm.)

u kno dey do dis on porpoise, rite?
Every Purple Gang groid I knew went into the military, got combat + 1 specialty training, cushy position, dropped back a year later ready to lead a pack of other groids.
Only whites and groids too faggoty for even other groids get sent to die for (((them)))
In order to get other populations PO'ed enough to move to the US, they unleash the groids, they move in illegally, they vote dem.
Demographic control sonny, go be a game warden sometime, it'll make sense then.

I'll take those keks too. Negro threads 'round here prove just as much.
A majority of azns are just as tribal, they just haven't had their family units fuck up, so that tribalism can function on any tech level, no matter how screwy their people (see: Maori)
You seriously wouldn't believe how fast they pick up normie shit like mobile straight out the jungle, while a groid is hopeless.

He's giving you an out, dumbass. Just don't pay. He's shaking down your kike governments, not you. Get rid of them, stop paying, rebuild your armies.

She's an old lady for fucks sakes. Form a mob, run up, and beat her ass like you do the muds. Your bodyguards are pussies, they're the ones that don't 'make it' in the other special branches.

That looks really Roman-esque, actually. If it weren't jewed up… (FedPres=Caesar, Bundes=Senate)
Replace the MPs with a Praetorian Guard obsessive about "What Is Good For Our Nation" and get a few globalist knifings in there.

Ihz Tru. Lrn2Dutch. Much of the rot begins not with Rothschilds but with (((Cohens)))
Except Stephen. He can dance the air pirouette last.
Rothschilds just played the game the limey cucks already set up. And beat their asses at it. Vanilla NES Monopoly vs some dick with a game genie beat.

kek konfirms, Duterte on the prowl!

Are you still mad we cucked you? I suggest you delete your post to save some dignity.

The proper answer would be none of the enrichment but I think amerimutts are way into the bbc meme.

confirmed!
google.com/search?q=minnesota + german&oq=minnesota + german&aqs=chrome..69i57.4359j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=minnesota + german&tbs=lf_msr:-1,lf:1,lf_ui:9,lf_pqs:EAE&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=45975989,-94020139,127583&tbm=lcl&rldimm=9994459384018766817
gai-mn.org/
american vikings are teutons not nords!
nujournal.com/page/content.detail/id/530855/What-brought-so-many-German-immigrants-to--Minnesota-.html
at least until they were. (last line)
Lulz.

kewl even us losers from ponilauta.fi/ may be divinely blessed in these hallowed halls.