I need good e-mail

i need good e-mail
p.s gmail is shiet

Other urls found in this thread:

noip.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

choose one

protonmail or cockmail are you're best bets even though they are both compromised mossad/CIA/NSA honeypots

Why is the gmail logo a Masonic apron?

It's an envelope.

Why are Masonic aprons Gmail envelopes?

Man the fuck up, bitch.
postfix + opendkim + sqlgrey + spamhaus rbl
use any dyndns service except dyn.com

you got it all wrong, masonic envelopes are gmail aprons.
t. reptiloid

Use cock.li or host it yourself.

Vincent is a known hacker and does a lot of shady things
I would evade his "business" in a long re-route

What he do?

Post proof. The only thing we know for certain is that his place was raided by German gestapo a while back and the hard-drives seized. He apologized in a video.

for a quick throwaway email who gives a shit it's the easiest one to sign up with. a lot of places are starting to block any cockmail address though which is shitty.

i'm looking for a new email now too. i need one for privacy irrelevant things, ie the banks and things like that. i still haven't switched from openmailbox.

nobody wants to give you imap for free anymore, they all want you to go to their shitty javascript infested web front-end and upsell the imap. i don't blame them, how can there be money in imap if your not selling the emails like gmail does.

i need to get it together and just host my own, but then i need to think of a non-cheesy and also super cheap domain name.

you can apparently use noip.com/ or other dynamic dns for the domain on the email server, i wonder how many email servers will bounce emails from those domains though.

Just go with name.tld if you're using it for real world personal use. If you're using it for shitposting, literally pull a random word out of your ass and type it into a registrar. Find the cheapest option and go with it.

How does fastmail rate as a viable option if one doesn't mind paying for a service?

What is your anons opinions on tutanota and unseen?

Tutanota is similar to Protonmail in that theres no imap/pop access. I never saw unseen.

It's based in Iceland, where they have actual strong privacy laws, since the pirate party has power over there. But i have never used it. (unseen.is)

cock.li and yandex
protonmeme is cancer and you can't even sign up over tor without jumping through hoops

kill yourself. use afraid.org or some other free provider

gmail is the best email service out there. if you want to send your furrfaggotry you can encrypt it and attact it to your shitty illiterate message and send to your boipucci fatfag in the other basement safely.

Or, fully go cockmail and send your job resumees and see what will come out of that.

3rd option is the best one; kill self

You fucking normie>>797443

gmail leaks your ip

reminder that protonmail is just as bad as google

Do you think Holla Forums is shit because they honor DMCA requests and take down cheese pizza?

What is illegal in that email address? They banned it because leftists ban anything they disagree with, every single time, not because they're required to by law. At least the faggot from cloudflare was honest in saying he'd drop the dailystormer just because he doesn't like it, unlike ISIS who he still works with.
Even if the poster would be illegal in bankland, the poster wasn't posted there. Even if it was, it'd be the poster, not the email, that could be determined illegal and only by a judge - which protoncucks isn't.

If you came to my party and acted like an asshole, I'd throw your faggot nazi ass out of my house. That's called "freedom". That's essentially all Cloudflare and Protonmail did. So don't use their services. Who gives a shit? Your loss.

True, true. You're still a fucking faggot.

True, true. You're still a fucking faggot.

this argument again, go back to reddit
i'll support this argument when a business can cancel service for being a jew or a negro

in fact I should start an email service and advertise it as white straight male only, if your discovered to be anything else your immediately banned, surely i'm free to do that.

That would be fine with me, and I'm sure you would do that if you could. The problem is that most rightwingers/racists/neonazis are borderline retarded.

protonmail, like most companies today, don't want to deal with the backlash of allowing hot opinions; better to have retards complaining in some obscure site like this rather than having loud SJW trannies on twitter

and if you use for account privately (even illegally), no one will say anything; but if you're an attention whore and post your email for everyone to see having those opinions who are bad for business, well then you're retarded

This. hackers are all greasy weasels, never trust them.

host your own

You'd be shut down before tea time. Freedom of association only goes one way. SJW's and lolberts like hand in hand.

so what you're saying is that protonmeme is shit.

back to reddit you cocksucking faggot

head back to reddit or better yet just kill yourself now

the law didn't force them to delete that email address you fucking idiot, they just used "it's illegal" as an excuse to justify their action. similar thing happened when cuckflare ended service for the daily stormer. it's very very VERY VERY rare for something on the internet to be legally taken down due to "hate". im sure in the "progressive" future this will change though. in any case, both protonmeme and cuckflare are absolute garbage even without their arbitrary rulefaggotry

This, tbh. The whole "they're a private business, they can do what they like" wank is only trotted out by left faggots when something they don't like is banned. Ban a nigger from your business, for no other reason than "because it's my private business, and I don't want niggers fouling up my business", and watch their stand on "business rights" turn on a dime.

You dumbass loser neonazi retards are worse than niggers anyway. And now you're btfo, and crying and whining and running away, and nobody gives a fuck. Go live in the woods and make your own servers with stoneage technology. Nobody wants to do business with you because you're all a bunch of assholes. Suck a cock. Fucking down's syndrome motherfuckers.
^ Free speech, embrace it. ^

you mean he is this 4chan guy????

Leftists, yes. But the lolberts too. Like this out of context faggot

AOL