Wikileaks posts Moore vid at Embassy from June

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790394830979465216

Multiple channels on Youtube are pushing 2-4 year old tapes of Assange and passing them off as videos from the last few days. Some of them actually STREAMED the vids in real time to make it more believable.

youtube.com/channel/UCjutxRqqDa7OE7mgWBs5dug - Global Economic Crisis youtube.com/channel/UCJYMiYwSFxwaGgh-ucXgr0Q - Economic Development youtube.com/channel/UC8WViDKvDsaYrX0FDKwEvCw - Anonymous youtube.com/channel/UC0qJvSKi2VQP4KGtdOX4yKA - LASTDAYS VISIONARIES youtube.com/channel/UCHrDpTVL9S0h91u9UCPgVbA - Seeking the Truth youtube.com/watch?v=H1EX4DoN26w - Paranormal investigator There are more.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a7sC4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Man's_Switch_(The_Outer_Limits)
twitter.com/rabite/status/790362549808144384
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm suspecting someone has control of the wikileaks twitter, but the timed release is going on as usual since its automated.

Many people publicly involved with wikileaks have died this year.

archive.is/a7sC4

And you watched them.

Look, michael Moore is now weeping for wikileaks.

How much more you need to understand it's been compromised since the raid?

DO NOT TRUST WIKILEAKS AFTE TTHE RAID.

I REPEAT.

DO NOT TRUST WIKILEAKS OR ANY MATERIAL RELEASED FROM AFTER THE RAID.

UNTIL ASSANGE IS CONFIRMED ALIVE AND UNCOMPROMISED, DO NOT TRUST WIKILEAKS.

What if they have clone or drone or even a shapeshfting reptilian?

What if the raid by undisclosed mercenaries led by John Kerry actualy got to assange after the ecuadorian embassy betrayed him, and is now feeding normies and us false information so that they can discredit us later?

Wake the fuck up bro, until we get a go from Assange, everything after podesta 11 is possibly altered or completely falsified material.

Just don't trust the twitter. Since the leaks are automated, they shouldn't be compromised.

To be honest fam, I think the moment they were going to blow assanges head off, archetype pence came through the weave,
picked that boy up, and is having tea and shit before they pop back out right ontop of the day of the killing blow.

But im also fucking retarded so dont mind me :)

You just dont fucking get do it?

If they got to assange, who hd passwords for EVERYTHING inside wi8kileaks, what prevents them from compromising the whole thing?

DO.NOT.TRUST.WIKILEAKS.UNTIL.WE.HAVE.PROOF.ASSANGE.IS.WELL.AND.UNCOMPROMISED

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO ANONS TO PUT 2+2 TOGETHER AND REALIZE THERE IS SHADY SHIT GOING ON IN WIKILEAKS ATM?

We have no substantial proof atm that wikileaks servers or hosting is compromised, there are no issues with authentication, and the drops are being released on time.

I just worry that some may use the fact twitter may be compromised to push the idea wikileaks drops are compromised.

we dress it in a qt meido outfit for our own amusement of course.

the keys check out, the emails haven't changed tone or quality.

The only thing that appears to have changed is the twitter atm.

bumping

Idiot. The video is 2 years old. They've posted it to make Moore look like a hypocrite. He praised WikiLeaks 2 years ago, but is now against it.

Has the wikileaks twitter been hacked?

Bumping for what?
We've had multiple threads of idle, zero-information speculation on Schrodinger's aussie all day everyday for a week.

This thread is a waste of electrons like all the others.

Perhaps, posting vids implying Assange is fine with no explanation that its from months ago is extremely suspicious when everyone knows that Assange's status is unknown.

You do realize wikileaks still works perfectly fine without assange, right?

Assange is no fool. If he gives them the key, that key grants them access but before that the server automatically tells another server to leak after x time because it was a booby trap. His enemies are no fools either. They know Wikileaks must have measures like that in place and wouldn't try something that stupid.

They were all cucks, so it's not Holla Forums's problem if the other cucks should thin the herd.

Not a single of them have spoken out on the rape of low prole English girls, nor the jokes that landed Joshua Bonehill in prison for three years. Not even when one of them were dying of lung cancer did he speak out on something controversial, so they really were cucked to the heart.

Yeah somehow if he said that shit I don't think they would've run with it.

bamp

bamp

Yeah I think their Twitter has been taken over in an attempt to discredit whats been coming from wikileaks.

I mean if you look at people linking and reporting on wikileaks recently, they seem to be going for the anti-semetic angle and trying to paint anyone against the establishment that way, and wikileaks appears to be playing into that, although not overtly

He did not manage a single tweet to show his support of the ones imprisoned for defending the raped prole Rotherham girls, since his "thing" was how the English had tortured brown people all over the word?

Whites that have suffered the forced integration the privileged cucks like the lungcancer ordain for working whites, understand why the English used torture, so it's not going to be a selling points Whites will buy in the future, as ever more are forced to live integrated enough to be subjugated to torture in the other direction.

Although they can agree that the now finished genocide of the Cockneys with their 1000 year old London history, was unfortunate in private, it is not something they say is bad in public, as that would be to help racists spread racism.

bump?

filtered

So where is the Assange confirmation? Weren't they supposed to release it today?

How many hours are left on the Wikileaks poll?

Everybody know the answer, so I reckon he'll post a video where he talks about the things that happened after they cut his Embassy landline link, with some very fat famous cuck interviewing him.

The fat famous cuck really wants to be a hero of the working man, so he might come out supporting Trump now that his progressive friends didn't like his new movie.

This is the kind of thing that has people wondering. While there is shilling against wikileaks, the shilling and damage control for wikileaks makes shit looks suspicious as well. Either ways, it would be funny to throw this video back in Moore's face or any leftists face when they try and trash wikileaks. That said, the person running the twitter now is a blackpilled nitwit that needs to fuck off.

A transitioning person like Moore would find Trump's alpha nature too toxic. That said, people really hated his movie? That's hilarious. Serves him right.

Assange is fucking DEAD

F

Checked

I think it's strong of Assange to keep radio silence, when you know that the CIA/Shillary strategy is to goad him to say something, so they can release a barrage of media attacks that makes it all about Assange and how horrible he is, rather than the information found in his insurance file.

Assange will die soon anyway, if he stays in the Embassy, and he will probably die young from the toll of 4 years without the ability to move around, if Trump should pardon him if he leaves Wikileaks.

Dont read it goy! This is what Hillary wants!

So the editor is still in full command despite reduced communications with satff.

Presumably, Assange was never the "editor" and whoever this editor is wouldn't have any reason to have reduced comms with his staff, he isn't detained to an embassy like Assange.

Why would a cuck even be against something that releases dirt on the "ebul white crapitalist KKK guberment"? What's the fatso said about WikiLeaks?

I don't know actually. It was tl;dr, but I read enough to understand that it was mostly the big fat cuck talking, and that the whorenalist didn't like it.

How did you reach that conclusion? The idea of "anyone saying that WL might be compromised is a shill trying to prevent you from reading WL" is utterly nonsensical.

Obviously people should still read WL and find damning information. But we should also be on the lookout to see what the lugenpresse does this week. If they start suddenly talking about wikileaks out of nowhere saying they found leaks that are 100% provably false, then it's possible that ZOG peppered some fake leaks among the real ones in an effort to discredit everything. It's also possible that ZOG would simply take out all the damning leaks, so that people are just sifting through junk mail. It's also possible that ZOG will slip in some fake anti-Trump leaks, which the media

Best case scenario, Assange is alive and all this weird shit is just bad coincidences.
Second best case scenario: Assange is dead/detained, but WL is still uncompromised
Third worst case scenario: WL is compromised and ZOG took out all the damning emails
Second worst case scenrio: WL is compromised and ZOG is putting out fake leaks that are easily debunked with a google search, and the media uses this to write off all leaks, past and future.
Worst case scenario: WL is compromised and ZOG is putting out fake tweets that implicate Trump in criminal activity instead. The media starts actually reporting on wikileaks and uses them to crucify Trump.

So in summary, it's possible that everything is fine, but it's also possible something is wrong. To find out, we'll have to see how the media reports on wikileaks. If they start reporting on leaks being confirmed fake or leaks that are anti-trump, we'll KNOW with 99.999% certainty that WL is compromised. And if Assange actually shows his fucking face (with a timestamp, none of this uploading year old footage and claiming its recent bullshit) then we can assume everything is fine.

We know exactly what sort of shit the Clintons are capable of doing. The depths they're willing to go. I'm NOT putting this beneath them.

Also, read the synopsis of a very interesting and pertinent episode of the outer limits:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Man's_Switch_(The_Outer_Limits)

Fuck off, degenerate.

Shame.

It would have been fun if had been the fat cuck that interviewed Assange.

Not that it matters a lot, since it'll be a cuck or a woman not matter who is picked.

Exactly. Also remember that last week was when the mass DDoS happened, conveniently shutting all of twitter down for the day. Could possibly have been a way to coverup their commandeering of WL and/or preventing the WL people from tweeting out anything damning. Say, if a wikileaks member heard SWAT crash though his front door and tried to send out a tweet to alert the world, but couldn't. Just spitballing possibilities here.

Someone should record themselves saying ITS 2017 ITS GAPPENING YO SHITS GOIN DOWN TO GET ON IT DEPT. BRREAP BRAP VRAP jesus just ressurekt imma do dis live…

Easy

Posting from 2018 now folks all is well look imma tweet a puc of right now

>reddit spacing

Why not all the above?

How it's "compromized", shill? Assange himself could be dead and it would not changed anything. Wikileaks staff is working and they will release files with schedule. They have prepared contingency plans. So plese take your "it's compromised" shilling back to Tel Aviv.

They already doing it, and their fake leaks smell fake from mile, like "blue beam" scenario or war with Canada.

Why even have a poll? Why not just fucking show proof if they know everyone is clamoring for proof?

It's one of the most damning pieces of circumstantial evidence. I've been theorizing that wikileaks was compromised ever since the DDoS last week, but each day there's more and more strange shit that pops up that just supports my theory.

Continuing this is it guys 2020 olympics LIVE TELEVISION

Rumour has it that Moore's a Xir now.

Explain how I'm a shill. I'm the one saying there's uncertainty and multiple possibilities, ranging from okay to not okay. You're the one that seems to be adamant, saying "shut up, shill! Trust me, everything is okay and wikileaks is uncompromised, goyim!"

oh and check em

This has been covered in the other JA threads already, quit starting new threads you fucking retard.

You were supposed to check my trips, fucking low level shill.

To delay it one day, before the regime media start focusing on Assange, rather than the crimes he have leaked.

LOOK LOOK nothing to see here

Nigger

Everybody knows we will never see Julian Assange again.

If he's dead and the NSA was the one who released the leaks is the NSA attempting to prevent people from finding that out or what?

Yes, that's exactly the point I'm making. There's no legitimate reason to do a poll instead of just giving some form of proof.

And it won't just be a delay of 1 day. It'll be 1 day for the poll results, another day before they tweet back saying "okay, we're going to whip that proof up for you, no problem" and then a couple more days while they do some ZOG-funded photoshopping to put some "proof" out there, and by the time anyone has found out, it's too late.

There is no legitimate reason for them to do this poll.

You are wrong.

There is enough evidence of a psy-ops against Wikileaks now, that it will backfire when Assange gives an interview with some famous cuck, and the central command don't have the time to withdraw the distributed attack at Assange's credibility, when he says that he is dying, so that he will release everything he got.

Personally I think Assange is dead or in a FEMA camp

How do you explain this tweet then?

Thanks for (((correcting the record)))

You wouldn't be doing you job, if you wrote anything different.

People like you are the worst.

FEMA camp as a meme, and not Guantanamo?

You know why the cuckold army push FEMA camps as a meme instead of Guantanamo, right?

If they put Assange in Sweden or on Guantanamo, he will have no rights under US law, like a right to a fair trial, that somebody in a FEMA camp on US soil is entitled to.

Using FEMA camp as a meme here, is a classic example of poisoning the well.

You can't even give a rational explanation on how this is shilling or why. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who tries to shut down anyone asking questions about JA/WL is themselves a shill.

Nigger if it gets to the point where they are rounding people up like that it doesn't matter what the constitution says. Or else they wouldn't have taken you because that's illegal We all know how much laws get in their way

It's not the constitution that is important, it's the laws that govern what the bureaucrats can or can't do, also during an emergency.

Few burger bureaucrats have the authority to disregard US law, so Assange need to be kept off US soil if they intend to do that.

A lot.

Assange have been forced to shitpost for four years as only entertainment, because all laws matter.

I agree, so many retards who cry shill at the slightest consideration that something happened on the day that not only did a major US DDoS happened but there was that tweet about armed police outside the embassy and a 'chemical scare' at an airport in the UK at the same time and now all this WL shit after that point. It all comes together pretty easily if people would get their heads out of their asses.

Exactly. And the shills try to spin it like anyone who's suspicious about what happened is a D&C concern troll who's trying to get people to not look at any leaks. Which is just a ridiculous notion that doesn't follow the premise whatsoever.

Because that it not how the bureaucracy work. The alphabet soup can kill people, but they at least have to pretend it was an accident, so the press can report that the local police have ended their investigation.

Storm an embassy, or kill somebody in it, is not how it is done. If it was that important, the USA would bomb Ecuador to have them give up Assange voluntary, as I think they have done with other countries that had a hard time listening.

Holy fuck I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your post.

Or they can pretend that the person they killed is still alive and in hiding.

Newfag this bad.

Why?

Sane people know that it's not usually the crime that gets you, as that can be justified, it's when you coverup of the crime in all sorts of shady ways, that you do stuff where society will have to punish you for later.

I get it that Shillary is insane, but Obama?

Oops.

Looks like I was right about the fat cuck MM endorsing Trump.

Trump's election will be the biggest "F—ck You" in human history - Michael Moore

That's a narrative that's being pushed hard here and elsewhere on the internet for the last 4-5 days. It definitely sounds like a concerted effort to incite everyone to abandon WL and stop searching the Podesta e-mails.

Wikileaks isn't a one man army. We don't know what Wikileaks' contigency plans are. I'm sure they thought about the possibility of JA being captured / kidnapped / killed by natural causes or eliminated by a government and I'm also sure they're smarter than you.

Wasn't the fat man supposed to become a tranny?

That doesn't make any sense. Total nonsequitur. You might as well be saying "the sky is blue, therefore apple stocks will be up tomorrow"

The odd circumstances permeating wikileaks throught the past week are making people concerned, and for damn good reasons. Too many fishy coincidences piling up. Or is everyone just a shill? Is Weev a shill as well?
twitter.com/rabite/status/790362549808144384

We just have to wait and see if Assange resurfaces or not. .

Got a sense of humor?