The List

Original Thread:
archive.is/VVTVv

Strategy:

1) Watch the lists below for a constant stream of Lügenpresse shilling.

2) Wait one of them to speak out against Donald Trump, for Hillary Clinton, or other forms of Kikery. I suggest lower-tiered people who are involved, but rarely get attention. They are less suited to dealing with people like us and thus flip out much more easily.

3) Take their picture(use a different one than from their twitter if you can) and draw a red "X" on it.

4) Inform them that for their crimes against the American people they have been added to #TheList

5) Sit-back, enjoy tears with a slight chance of weak counter-bantz and scattered high-horsings.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5930qd/til_user_is_building_a_list_of_crooked_journalists/
my.mixtape.moe/ovkzxl.png
my.mixtape.moe/ieremk.png
archive.is/a3jOD
archive.is/T0JXn
archive.is/tiY4e
archive.is/fSRIQ
archive.is/yl2QY
archive.is/ViA6e
archive.is/usmps
archive.is/cf8SA
archive.is/Ncu8Q
archive.is/iM4x0
archive.is/j6G9X
archive.is/UaDGf
archive.is/G3fpd
archive.is/x6vaX
archive.is/shJYM
archive.is/9EjzV
archive.is/WX8aS
archive.is/g5qsp
archive.is/uD1Bq
archive.is/lHhna
archive.is/WNST9
archive.is/fSwaZ
archive.is/jKq9p
archive.is/1pJOU
archive.is/5hENk
archive.is/cAhSb
archive.is/kVzXJ
archive.is/bF6E7
archive.is/MMIb6
archive.is/KoE6m
archive.is/GFdVz
archive.is/ZJRcp
archive.is/Yos7m
archive.is/UXK0V
archive.is/tY2ww
archive.is/eMkd6
archive.is/YwWUZ
archive.is/XFW6g
my.mixtape.moe/wkrwis.png
my.mixtape.moe/zhosai.png
my.mixtape.moe/fwjlct.png
pastebin.com/Zt4hBGLu
archive.is/Wfnzd
crooksandliars.com/2016/10/trump-trolls-now-shouting-nazi-slurs
archive.is/BHWM5
archive.is/jscj1
archive.is/5eB56
youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8
twitter.com/mr_pommes/status/790633683485073413
twitter.com/DLamontJenkins/status/790652478517678080
archive.is/pooGg
judas.watch/
opthelist.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/liars-traitors-criminals/
archive.is/gSaeh
archive.is/za55G
twitter
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-list-least-65-msm-reporters-meeting-andor-coordinating-offline-top-hillary-advisors/
archive.is/hwsdt
sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-donald-trump-supporters-aim-criticism-toward-journalists-with-hashtags-thelist-lugenpresse-20161024-htmlstory.html
archive.is/3g6ws
archive.is/5V7ds
8ch.net/index.html
twitter.com/guacmanofficial/status/790697196467458049
archive.is/mklBS
twitter.com/_eric_alexander/status/790717472189972480
intelius.com/search/people/Cooper-Fleishman
youtube.com/watch?v=l3P67iW_y04
twitter.com/_Cooper/status/790661862698254336
archive.is/7q5dl
youtube.com/watch?v=HuygtKegtrw
archive.is/MxPbZ
opthelist.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/the-list/
twitter.com/AlanColmes/status/790900104278388736
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/august
archive.is/0vTtI
ibtimes.co.uk/trump-supporters-target-pro-hillary-journalists-list-1588216
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/30/heres-the-growing-list-of-big-name-republicans-supporting-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day."

The list is whatever you want it to be, it could be throwing someone a birthday party.
Use your imagination! But we'll never tell :^)

Hope these fuckos don't use a metrics site to see its long history of existing.

additional links
reddit.com /r/OPTheList/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5930qd/til_user_is_building_a_list_of_crooked_journalists/

my.mixtape.moe/ovkzxl.png

Bump.
Time to kick the shitposting and twitter posting into overdrive. Keep messages cryptic, don't respond to normalfag bait, and maintain plausible deniability in case a few radicals get riled up and do something.

#TheList hashtag at 04:41 EST my.mixtape.moe/ieremk.png

Current Salt

No threats
No scopes
No edgelord faggotry
No Nazi/Hitler/as etc

Keep it vague.
Anyone suggesting otherwise is a kikeshill
In fact I suggest we delete everything.
We already have marching orders

Thank you.
Here is archive.
archive.is/a3jOD

Alright everyone

The idea of this is to be mundane. Red Xs over shill reporter faces retweeted to them.

Use copy pasta provided such as

For your part in misleading the American public by spreading lies and false information you have been added to #TheList

For subverting the will of the American people & manufacturing of fictions, you have been added to #TheList Best of luck

Or variations thereof. Be imaginative, not retarded.

Basically this

Oh and earlier additions not in that image,

Current Members on the list
Anne Rumsey Gearan – archive.is/T0JXn
Robert Sandy – archive.is/tiY4e
Radina Gigova – archive.is/fSRIQ
Ben White – archive.is/yl2QY
Jenna Johnson – archive.is/ViA6e
Karoli Kuns – archive.is/usmps
Dianna Heitz – archive.is/cf8SA
Dana Bash – archive.is/Ncu8Q
Neera Tanden – archive.is/iM4x0
Derek J. Hawkins – archive.is/j6G9X
Melina Mara – archive.is/UaDGf
Binyamin Appelbaum – archive.is/G3fpd
Adam Plevy – archive.is/x6vaX
Jeffrey Goldberg – archive.is/shJYM
Catherine Rampell – archive.is/9EjzV
Sean Patrick Thomas – archive.is/WX8aS
Tim Alberta – archive.is/g5qsp
Jamil Smith – archive.is/uD1Bq
Bradd Jaffy – archive.is/lHhna
Mark Berman – archive.is/WNST9
Neil Ackerman – archive.is/fSwaZ
Liam Stack – archive.is/jKq9p
Aaron Blake – archive.is/1pJOU
Hadas Gold – archive.is/5hENk
Brian Stelter – archive.is/cAhSb
Dan Zak – archive.is/kVzXJ
Matthew Schneier – archive.is/bF6E7
Ann Gerhart – archive.is/MMIb6
Margaret Sullivan – archive.is/KoE6m
Dave Weigel – archive.is/GFdVz
Tanzina Vega – archive.is/ZJRcp
Elise Viebeck – archive.is/Yos7m
Ryan Struyk – archive.is/UXK0V
Rosie Gray – archive.is/tY2ww
Alex Burns – archive.is/eMkd6
Natalie Jackson – archive.is/YwWUZ
Josh Marshall – archive.is/XFW6g

So, who will be that rat-kun that will tell them all this originated on Holla Forums, to completely destroy this board with news network flood?

meanwhile in autism corner.
He's still arguing with guacman.

Make your own lists and collect evidences of their crimes (because the internets may go down when SHTF), like SargonOfCuckold did but don´t tell them.

If you are good 2 photoshop, you can make some nice art of them being garroted, necklaced, sawed in half, gased or whatever.

last post regarding archives
CounterGlobalists's work → my.mixtape.moe/wkrwis.png
FashEuropa's work → my.mixtape.moe/zhosai.png
Steven's work →my.mixtape.moe/fwjlct.png

Is it guacman arguing or it's creator ?

Inevitable "I'm gonna call the FBI!" salt should be responded to with things like:

Really, this line of attack should be pushed in general. Particularly addressed at those put on the list.

The operation will be far more effective if we can plant that seed of doubt, that nagging thought in the back of their minds:

Basically it's a Holla Forumstard arguing with tay's source code.

Jeb has been pretty good since the breakdown, a bit too UNHINGED to be in a Trump RWDS administration but I worry about him.

Don't even think about it Chaim

Oh yeah. He's got a youtube channel. Read the archived thread and you can get an easy dox out of it.

jim is the strangest man on the planet

I assume that this info is on judas.watch too?

Is he digging a grave for the cripple?

NO, no one, has transcribed the info over there. We need someone to do it.

kek, this entire plan is edgelord. you lads are really going to stir up the hornets with this one. I just hope Trump isn't asked to comment on it.

It's a list of those who violate the very basic ethics of journalism, engaging in collusion and perpetuating the growth of corruption in the mainstream media. We are working to make sure others understand just how rampant this issue is. #TheList is a way for our group to mark these corrupt members of the media so as to stem the corruption, and work at showing these members of the media that they aren't immune to the harsh critique of the populace.

By showing them with a red cross upon their face, the center of which rests between their eyes. Is a symbol of them having crossed the lines into the world of dishonesty and facilitating the corruption of the media. By informing them of this, and adding them to a "List" we are hoping they might wake up and realize their mistakes, knowing that anyone will be able to see that they aren't trustworthy.

We simply wish to see the media return to being a trusted source for genuine information.

We have to make clear that we are unaffiliated with Donald Trump or his campaign.

Passed that point already, the OP of the last thread made sure to start it out with #maga

Memetic potential.

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST

I bet Steven kennedy gets arrested lol. Should've made alts so it looks like a hive, and not just one bloke

Look at it from the point of view of a neurotic kike. To such a mind, people like us "making lists" is literally annuda shoah. You may as well claim that our list is sorted on refurbished IBM tabulating machines.

No matter how coyly you dance around actual making threats, they will 100% take it as a threat.

Except he didn't

This.

Anyone suggesting otherwise is a kikeshill

Which is why this has so much potential. They'll be crying 6 million tears in no time.

If you guys are really intent on doing this, you should at least take the opportunity to pin it on Sam Hyde once again. It should be very easy to do this time:

Will let you know If neighbor gets raided despite my counter measures.

Btw is someone actually keeping a list of these people? It'd be good

judas.watch/

This is useless until people actually start disappearing in real life.

hey rabbi. . . watcha doin'?!?

This is what you don't do. Hope you're behind over 9,000 proxies.

I'm just saying. You shouldn't do this until Trump after has won the election.

bump

Maybe send people on a list stuff.
Here's my low energy suggestions( pulled an all night-er at work):
brochures to some random summer camp, catalog pages of lampshades, bag of jewish chocolate coins (33 pieces- Judas sold out Jesus for that amount of silver) the foil part spray painted sliver, If they are black skittles … because why not? idk could be funny

Maybe just that one,its not really threatening and they would flip their shit.

The idea is we do not do anything but put a red X on their picture.
If you want to do something unrelated that's fine. Go for it. All we do here is post red Xs. Hell. Ask for their dox in another thread and I'll most likely supply it if I see it. But here. All we do is give red X.

Shoutnings :D

A pipe dream. These people are your enemy. You won't get any aid from them.

This tweet is fake. Here is the real one

I win.
Mine has fucking dubs.

Yeah, well, I made the tweet, so I win anyway

not in the filename you don't :^)

who's fucking retarded idea was this? this should have been held off until after the point of no return aka, Trump winning, faggots. congrats on moving people still on the fence away from voting Trump, dipshits. you fell for the kike counter-op

Just got back friends, hows it going!?

trips

Damn, praise Kek

BUMP

whew

MEME IT

Piers is an assfucker, but he's (at the very least) on good terms with Trump. That might be a problem later on.

Are we still on this? I don't see anyone else doing it

Is twitter shadowbanning already?

Has anyone actually compiled a comprehensive list in text form or maybe an infographic? I would strongly recommend this twitter bs stops, don't want to trigger their alarms and get their defenses up, makes it a bit harder to deliver.

judas.watch/

trips

/sp/ pls go

GUESS WHAT?

YOU WERE JUST ADDED TO THE LIST!

I've got to say that I'm impressed.

check em faggot

fuck

Oh fuck you.

Let the manhunts begin.

Oake-dok.

and do it with an account following Bernie Sanders.

Material for your list.

Note: Any pattern you may detect is pure cohencidence

pastebin.com/Zt4hBGLu

IT BEGINS

TIME TO MINE THE SALT LADS

A pro white monarchist obviously isn't "progressive". He thinks this is an insult?

More salt coming through

I can only imagine what journalists think of this place. I know some come here to grab screenshits, but how many actually read through threads? Do they read enough about Kek et al. to recognize the gravity of the topics discussed here?

Come on faggots

Everyone is focused on the new O'Keefe video. Bump this thread in a few hours.

So, are we going to list hillary en masse? I'm afraid of getting killed.

PROTOCOL ZERO

No regrets at all.

It's called sarcasm you autistic failure

Oh shit, they're here

No, really I would have to verify my emails on all of them anddelete tweets. Im not going to do it. I can just get another burner phone.

I have become the bateman!

weak

W E W
E
W

Since my twitter got shoahed I thought it would be smart to move to another medium. They removed 100+ tweets from the list.
Twitter also directly integrates word-press if I recall.
People can save the image of the journo, click on their picture to go to their twitter page, and spam them with #TheList and link back to the wordpress site where they can see the whole list.

archive.is/Wfnzd

THE SALT MUST FLOW!

The only way that we are going to be able to get this to work is if it gets so large that they can't ban everyone.
That means The_Donald outreach.
That means 4cuck outreach.

One of those fags will leak the idea. The entire point is to assemble an innocuous list while tripping up normies into thinking they're getting shoa'd. As soon as this leaves the confines of 8pol, it's as good as fucked.

On the flip side, yes… the salt must flow.

Any ideas how we can facilitate that, but without actually leaking the entire project?

lol

There has already been outreach to The_Donald just not enough. I think I need to work on making the list much larger, then we get people to talk about it like its some kind of crazy thing.

Yea same thing just happened to me with a brand new account. I guess the proxy was flagged or something.

THIS

or make a different site for not-hire purpose, plus a light dox for each individuals and their family tree should freak out some normies.

FBI aside, you can fake one claiming your family member were added to the list and you lost contact with him/her for few days already.

This is great

Who is this traitor ?

I suggest you add some old people to the list.

When one of them hits the hay, just say they're removed from the list and watch the shitstorm.

Or some people who died/disappeared very recently - the list's so obscure, it's not like they can tell whether or not those people were really on it.

crooksandliars.com/2016/10/trump-trolls-now-shouting-nazi-slurs
archive.is/BHWM5

OY VEY STOP HOLOCAUSTING ME GOY

Not a bad idea. Posting with clear picture without X is mandatory.

These people were on the list.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stop explaining what you think it should be.
Let their minds create whatever they want out of it.
Let their minds create the worst evil coming for them when they are walking home alone.
Let this fear muster even after the election.

archive.is/jscj1
The list doth grow!

Tell them "Omar Mateen was only one guy."

(Checked)
I bet her FUPA is going to rumble if she reads image related.2

WEW WOO WEW WOO WEW WOO
archive.is/5eB56

Checking these Dubs

Dox ?

[email protected]/* */

Back in my day we had to work far harder and longer than that to get even the most retarded rags to notice us.

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME SONG

I cannot embed properly, as I cannot stop sucking cocks. Sorry

This is an article worthy story No wonder the media's reputation is at an all time low. Also its a woman who wrote the article…. surprise surprise.

Lügenpresse!

SAM HYDE DID IT

MEME IT

So, where are the articles about leftists and liberals harassing people 24/7? "Rightwingers" lose their jobs, get attacked on the street, get their cars burned, political places smashed, their houses smeared etc. and nothing of that appears on the media even once.

Ask them that in return.

th-thanks user.
OFFICIAL THREAD THEME SONG

bump
The salt is real folks

do it, and use this to help meme it

youtu.be/O5Cqc6Beqm8 can't embed cause it already exists

It's Ukraine.

THIS

DON'T TELL YOUR ENEMY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO JUST DO IT
AFTER ELECTION DAY ALL BETS ARE OFF

TOP KEK

twitter.com/mr_pommes/status/790633683485073413
Lad

oh, you were already ahead of me. nice

twitter.com/DLamontJenkins/status/790652478517678080
LAD

Good fucking job lads

Excellent work.

START SPREADING THIS VERSION OF THE LIST

archive.is/pooGg
Poo GG

START SPREADING THIS VERSION OF THE LIST

It mainly has Washington Post reporters on it right now, so focus on harassing them. There are some Buzzfeed people at the end also.

I am starting to work on NYT. We have 6 days until the Sunday edition. I want to see a big red X on it in full color.

Thanks for this! Great work.

why not just use judas.watch/?

How about making a hunger games round with the people from the list? You know, just for fun,

I don't know what that shit is. Sounds like a fucking honeypot / TRS level operation.

This is not about "THE JEWS" its about fucking with the media and others on the left with extremely vague statements and Red X''s.

you don't actually need to make a list when there already is one fag judas.watch/

REPORT ALL DERAIL SHILLS
REPORT ALL PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TIE EDGELORD/SWASTIKA/SCOPES SHIT TO THIS

I thing we should just bring back the guillotine. Make public executions great again!

Two replies with the same ID shilling this judas watch shit.
Get the fuck out.

archive.is/pooGg

Contact the people on this version of the list and inform them that they are on #TheList
Share the link with them.

Fuck off faggot, I'm not tying judas.watch to OPTheList just pointing out that its stupid to make an entirely new list when one already exists

Those are some nice digits you got there.

The point isn't to make a list.
The point is to harass people by telling them they are on a list.
I'm a fucking autist and I can't stand you ucking autists sometimes.

this reeks of a JIDF raid

The Holla Forums way has always been to lead the fools into stupid actions and take credit for them, not to create a hate list to empower these losers more

Will they let Sam slip away again?

Not that I think OP's idea is a good idea, but…
That's a pretty good description of every Holla Forums raid ever.

Alert: We are now officially entering Stage 2:
BLAME SAM HYDE
Could open a new thread for this
We're gonna need ALL HANDS ON DECK. Use your sockpuppets (not the ones you were posting with earlier morons) to spam the entire #TheList hashtag with whiny posts blaming Sam Hyde. Retweet each other and make up half assed evidence until it gets picked up, KEK willing.

Oh by the way:
archive.is/gSaeh

Why would you out it as a joke? Continue the charade and make it seem like the list is real.

Where has meme magic brought us

It's not a joke when right-wing terrorists such as Samuel Hyde are involved.

It's just a scare tactic, it's not like anybody's actually going to assassinate them.

Another fucking article
archive.is/za55G

You really ned the exploitable 4koma with following content:
Honk-Honk and her mate stand at table

1: Mate slaps a photo on the table: "Do it."
2: "Do what?"
3: Mate slaps a pistol on the table.
4. "DO IT."

Substitute the photo with something saying "#TheList" or the like, exclude the pistol.

Cannot find the macro ATM, would do it myself otherwise.

Shooting up your school isn't edgelord, but talking about it is. #TheList as a harmless scare tactic is the definition of edgelord. If it weren't so edgelord, then the targets wouldn't be so disturbed by it…

>Salmon Hyde Seriously, that's what "Sam" is short for. Look it up.

When will you learn that cucking doesn't work? Now it's time to target the kikes don't listen to that faggot.

I know the feeling. I am OP of first thread and I didn't make the cut my life into pieces.

Oy vey!

twitter com/Walldo/status/790672149577015296

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-list-least-65-msm-reporters-meeting-andor-coordinating-offline-top-hillary-advisors/

Candidates.

archive.is/hwsdt
sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sd-donald-trump-supporters-aim-criticism-toward-journalists-with-hashtags-thelist-lugenpresse-20161024-htmlstory.html

All these stories just prove that the media colludes with the Hillary Campaign. We pissed Neera Tanden off about 2:00 AM EST iirc with #TheList so she called up her shills at the press to run stories on us.

Somebody should tell Frank Dusek that he's not important enough to be put on #THELIST.

It's one word, not two.

So why exactly are they freaking out about this?
It's just a hashtag with no meaning behind it.

twitter com/Walldo/status/790670256284983296
I fucking hate normalfags.

This is a "flip the script" moment for them, and they're deeply concerned about it and bewildered by it.

You're talking about people who write all kinds of audacious tripe and regularly deploy their leftist scum audience to tar and feather people that they've put on THEIR lists.

Now they're on ours.

Their visibility has changed. They can't throw stones from the back of the mob when they've got a red x on their forehead and they're on

THE LIST

DON LEMON. FOR THE LOVE OF KEK ADD DON LEMON TO THE LIST

It might make him have an actual breakdown live on CNN.

archive.is/3g6ws

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

archive.is/5V7ds

We're not the cucked-right, that's the TRS. That's half/pol/. That's leddit. That's Twitter.
8/pol/ is not that.
Also, prepare for a fucking raid hitting us. This is 8ch's "hackers on steroids" moment.
Alert the mods.

There's not a single thing in Holla Forums that can offend it, but calling us "Alt-Right".

Do these guys not realise that imageboard threads die after a few days? Do they think imageboards work like forums and threads last forever?
Their source will be gone by next week.

Probably, the idea of a thread not lasting forever is a foreign concept to normalfags as most of them use sites like leddit where that doesn't happen.

kek

Holla Forums, nothing can stop #thelist now. No matter if it will continue going or not, you are already a subject on news outlets.

What your last actions will be before this board dies, is up to you.

tip kek

(Checked)

The main reason for the original thread was because the news cycle was so god damned slow.

NOTHING was going on.

lel

I warned you guys about this a few months ago and was told that you didn't care. I told you guys that journalists were watching and Holla Forums wasn't some hidden backwater anymore. I told you that Ops had to go dark and be conducted on some secret board otherwise they'd be found out immediately and end up in the media. I told you all this but you didn't listen.

Don't ree now. You asked for this.

Holla Forums is going to be flooded with shills and reddit leftists trying to overcome us.

How do you get people interested in Ops without talking about them here? If you don't post it here nobody will ever see it.

Journalists have been here for a while, we routinely try to chemo them though, so there are some counter measures. We need to post this stuff on here for support thought so it'll actually get done. Rally our numbers as it were.

This is what you get for letting plebbit cancer get involved. Now our only hope is to get an user to release an lejeeun video and say the list is very real and all names will be hacked before election day.

>>>/psyops/

hownew.ru

What a surprise.

You overreacting. Holla Forums was destined to die for Trump just before the end of election. I knew it in advance. How our existence affects and inspires other resources, was always a case in entire Trump's campaign.

Without us pepe thing wouldn't even be an issue, cuckchan was too dumb to do anything intelligently.

Also rats:

Double dubs confirm, these retarded journalists don't even realize what they're doing when they open these links. Not all of us were rusing these normalfags. Now the true fun begins :^)

I think you're forgetting that we're not the only board on this site.

I have never seen or heard of that board before.
Seems really active.

There are two kinds of Ops.

Mass Ops where no skills are used and we just use force of numbers. These are the most common Ops and are easily found out. This stuff is hard to organize and hard to control and you can't keep it a secret. There are no secrets with thousands of people in on them.

The other is Elite Ops where just a small group of people are needed to know to begin with. These kind of Ops involve hacking and doxing (obviously the dox itself will be public but the Op to hunt for it only needs a small group) where we don't need a mass of people to be in on the initial operation. We should concentrate on these kind of Ops and leave the mass tweeting type stuff to r/theDonald and halfchan.

Haha, I wanted to do something like this for the longest time, but I assumed it would be considered a death threat. I guess it's legal?

Most popular non the less. And our views affect entire Holla Forums, even Holla Forums to some extend (they joined wikileaks train since Hillary is a very mean porky).

Everything will die sooner or later from normalfag influx. Its just a matter of time. I've seen lots of imageboards that died spiritually just from it alone. Holla Forums will be deactivated on US soil as soon as Shillary will come out rigging election.

And then there's a revolution.

It's split from Holla Forums that was used to test and create memes some time ago. The very fact that it's inactive makes it perfect for organizing a raid.

Organize, execute, then purge. It's the perfect MO.

You underestimate how many boards here are either for hobbies, porn or aren't in English.
HW also estimated that maybe 10% of a board's userbase goes to any other board than their main one.

Some of us already are. We've hijacked this shitty OP now and will do what's necessary to make sure these journalists understand that some of us are very serious. Crosslinking these imbeciles that are opening our emails to the IRC.
Just had two journos open up my spoof.

We need this guy to do a vid again.

We need another cultural piece to keep our shared identity scared.

It means 90% of people browsing Holla Forums browse or look occasionally at Holla Forums by your logic.

If there really are hotlinks to this thread then you faggots are doing everyone on this chinese pottery picture board a disservice by not goreposting. Shame on you.

I am completely out of twitter accounts now.
Anyone have any advice for creating new ones without triggering phone verify?

I really don't see how you pulled that out of what he said.
It's not like Holla Forums makes up 90% of the site's userbase, Holla Forums has 2000+ users and Holla Forums has near 1000.

That list is kinda small.

Fuck, meant for

Fucking kikes man, can't argue about anything without refering to something as a nazi, or shilling for a product created by one of their own.

I don't think journalists are disturbed by gore, since they must see it all the time covering stories.

Polite sage.

i'm still here.

You make the mistake of assuming that if we act nice, they'll treat us nice.

We're still here brothers. #OPNATSOC was revived but a few months back. Weve been working in the shadows on building our numbers and have a group dedicated on TOX now. Working with this user now on the IRC for maximum lulz.

Yea it isn't done, but I don't see anyone else pushing the meme on twitter so adding to it is kind of pointless.

The gore is not for the journos. It's for their pleb audience who thought it would be fun to leave their safespaces.

looking back, I have done so much shit its insane, if I pull my background Holla Forums would call me a bullshitter.

Good. I'm glad we have people doing EliteOps behind the scenes. Now I think of it it's probably worth it coordinating some MassOps as distractions and providing staging grounds for behind the scenes hacking as in

I underestimate this board sometimes. Thanks lads. I don't have skills myself but we need people like you and you give me hope.

Another polite sage.

8ch.net/index.html
Also, that's not "by my logic", it's what Hotwheels himself said.

The top 20 boards add up to about 10817 people. If what HW said is true then let's assume there's a 10% crossover there, so we reduce that to 9735 unique people.
Holla Forums currently has 2984 active users (It's important to note that "active" means an IP that has posted within the last 3 days, not literally the amount of people using it at that exact time) and generally hovers around that number. That's only roughly 1/3rd of just the top 20, which is hardly 90% of the site.

No fucks. I'm completely out.

Nobody cares about your shitty non-Holla Forums boards. You seriously expect people on Holla Forums to pull their punches so that other boards don't catch flak? Get fucked.

Sammy gunz strikes again.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe… I want the brown bitch from the LA Times.

This whole thing is counterproductive at the moment.

why do the fucking spics always delve the skulls of their victims

You should keep most of that stuff a secret anyway. You don't want any clever bastards creating links and drawing inferences. Once 100 people know something, 1000 people will know soon enough, and once 1000 people know something 1,000,000 will know in time if it's important enough.

#TheList is literally #DeathNote

What was even ban worthy about "#TheList"?
There weren't any slurs.
There weren't any threats.

Its really demoralizing that these fucks can just sit around and circle jerk unabated. While we are all perma-banned from twitter on any account we make.

#TheList has been completely taken over by her supporters at the point.

Gore threads can purge the cancer.

get a bot to spam the hashtag.

I never said that you fuckface, I was trying to make the point that Holla Forums isn't the only board on the site nor does it make up the majority of the userbase.
I was saying that because some anons were acting as all of Holla Forums is Holla Forums

I like this, but this Anonymoose shit is old, we need a new face and a new name. The old Anonymous is gutted and many are just SJWs who think they're edgy. We need to be better than that imo. I get that we can't show anyone's face, but Guy Fawkes masks still? ugh….

We need Moon Man masks. Lots of them.

Oh ok. Why didn't I think of that?
Just… get a bot to spam the hashtag.

It's really hard to find good Moon Man masks, though.

No nigger. Having a name and face allows a space for faggots to weed themselves in. Doing that would be equal to Holla Forums calling itself alt-right. Don't give them a name or a face, let them shudder in fear from action. If you're gonna have a name at all, let it be the action of what your doing at the time and change it accordingly. The more none descriptive the better. Either that or moonman masks and nazi propaganda. Just no names.

I agree. Don't rally under a banner they can point to.

Not someone's actual name and face you faggot, just not Anonymoose and Guy Fawkes le edgy masks.

they are incapable of understanding

What the fuck do you think I was talking about. No name, no label. At most have some keks with moonman and nazi propaganda. Don't label the group.

Having any type of name or icon is a bad idea.
Having an identity makes you easy to label.
Being easy to label makes it easy to be attacked.
Don't fix what isn't broken, we've been doing fine so far without what you're suggesting.

nice info graphic

What a time to be alive.

It's just helping twitter die

They're stuck hiring more censorous freaks and banning more people.

Hiring retards costs money, the more people they ban the less power shaming people has.

Fact: Holla Forums is the only board on Holla Forums that anybody cares about.

OP, you want an advise?

what you proposed is a platform that allows others to put a big X mark on other people's faces as a way to identify der jude, but here is how you ENFORCE the list, you need a website, something to hold up, for fuck sakes it could even be a blog at this point, and just keep adding it, you need to make it official from one source or else people are going to counter it via hashtag, so do yourself a favor my man, get a page you can use for this and put all the people that's been marked on thelist and put it there, then let the hashtag turn into a big bowl of discussion.

yes goy, please register your name and address with the registrar for you "not a hit list" so we know which articles to avoid peacefully.

not once in my lifetime did I ever give my real name, address, etc.

do you know EncyclopediaDrammatica? its registered under a false alias, you need to learn how the internet works, newfriend.

Might just be my mind becoming active, but if you really want to give these types a heartattack, figure out where they work, and wheatpaste a few papers to the businesses doors with their face with a red x and a small message saying, "Where, How, and Why - All on the #TheList"

For extra laughs we could do another Chalkening, and just chalk, "THE LIST" on every window they would have to come by to work.

The movement is not going to adopt a new form for you chucklefucks. The state now controls what was once a proud, noble group of haxors and skiddies thanks to the co-opting of our best. Yet some of us still live. Privacy and freedom remains the key principles to our movement. I could care less what Holla Forums wants to inject into it. We're formless still and will strike back when they least expect it. The DDoS of Dyn was a trial run given to us by the Equation Group.
We will commence the full attack come election day.

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Guess who's back

kys larper

Wait like this? That was posted multiple times and you seemed to have missed it?

hey youre that br on qtbois

So? That isn't the first time. They flood it for 1-2 weeks, and leave again, we even redpill some of them in the process. Even if mods suddenly get cucked like on cuckchan, even if this entire board is actually shoahd, people simply go to another chan like they did with after the cuckchan exodus. Right now people use this site because it is convenient, mostly nonpozzed and is visited by many Holla Forums users to exchange information.

Even if suddenly all chans in this world vanished, it's not like Holla Forums people vanish too, Holla Forums will always exist, people will still shitpost and find a place to lurk, no matter what, no matter where.

Where's the damn rope

This shit will only serve to give the press something to pull focus away from the rampant corruption.

The greatest white civilizations had a lot of boy love user, once you get rid of degeneracy it's ok. It's simply impossible for a man to have that same level of friendship with a woman because they are shallow and simply unintelligent when compared to the average male.

I wonder if Neera Tanden is on The Rothchilds 'List' after calling Lady Lynn de Rothschild crazy in the podesta emails? :^)

I think I did, sorry about that, but keep that as the official link, and expand it.

sounds good man trashing the internet on election day for freedom and privacy

and you expect people to fall for your schizophrenia bait?

Does anyone remember this ebin maymay that was on the news.

I'm shocked how many normalfags don't know the basics of chemistry.

archive.is/mklBS
Mic article on the list.

Fullchan is fucking compromised every Journo and their mother knows about this place. Look at this kike faggot, writing a piece about the list.

I added him to my personal list, but, man this place, has gotten way too popular.

Well the Operation turned out to be a great success. Good job OP you weren't a faggot for once.

It's lost popularity if anything, at one point it had 4000 users. It's just gained press notability.

It's slightly disheartening that you've left out that it needs to be between the eyes.
Either way, people are spending more time arguing over petty things and not putting in the effort.

Did I miss the memo about moving to emails?

That's way higher than normal, traffic has doubled over the last couple weeks.

I don't think we've been at 1500 for almost two years now, we've been at 2000+ for awhile.
It'll lose a lot of users after the election, anyway.

tfw no hillary glowsticks

KEK

The only thing they're generally more ignorant of is history, in my experience.

checkem

Thats, because our pph got way up. A month ago, even with the higher number of UID's out pph was lower than Holla Forums

I hate how there is no fucking opsec here. Shit like these should be organized fro .pl

for americans, access this link below for PHONE RECORDS, Shits paid though
intelius.com/search/people/Cooper-Fleishman

Cooper Fleishman

////////////////OLD ADDRESS////////////////
63 8th Ave Apt 3b
Brooklyn NY 11217-3938

////////////////NEW ADDRESS////////////////
1114 Livermore St
Yellow Springs OH 45387-1614

Goodmenproject.com
The Daily Dot
Hypervocal
Good Men Media Inc.

They do not understand what any of these terms mean, do they?

If they did, they wouldn't be losing.

This actually sounds like a stupid idea, the type shilled so the shill can turn around and say LOOK EVIL Holla Forums TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE THREATENING PEOPLE

Oh look, here it is. Proof. Same shit as that "let's call niggers googles and kikes skypes :DDDDDDDDDD" faggotry.

CONTROLLED OP
MANUFACTURED MEMES
INTENTIONAL HITPIECE

Fucking cuckchan rapefugees, you got played like a damn fiddle. Fucking retards, the lot of you. This is why post quality for the past 3 days has been lower than ever.

And here comes the Holla Forumstard that thinks spamming his degenerate shit does any good.

It's true.

That term serves two purposes:
1) Any figurehead wannabe or newfag who flies that banner identifies themselves as either worthless or subversive
2) Labeling Holla Forums is like trying to apply scientific nomenclature to something that is ever changing/evolving. It's like trying to publish a journal identifying the alien from the "Thing" as an "Eight legged blood arachnid that gestates as Four headed hairless Wolf Hybrid".

The (((Powers that Be))) attempting to label us is nothing more than a normie telling you that he likes Le Metal Music just like you, not necessarily Iron Maiden but this, youtube.com/watch?v=l3P67iW_y04

I am disgusted at what the internet has and is becoming. But I won't have my children discriminated against in their own country by foreigners labeling themselves as American when they aren't even human.

(checked)

Fashy dubs!

(checked)

The purpose wasn't to threaten people. Any threats came from stupid newfags.

See:

The intention is dead. Right now we're being spammed with cuckporn and literal clickbait like "DID MICHAEL MOORE JUST ENDORSE TRUMP?" because of this shill op.

I'd sure love if Heil or Imkampfy actually dealt with this raid instead of banning people for dumb reasons.

Nah, won't happen. Look at the catalog, look what gets bumplocked, while the cuckporn raid is ongoing.

This is why we dont do raids anymore faggots, every time we do we get desperate kikes wanting their 10 minutes of fame, discovering the hacker known as hatechan.

4chan and reddit were supposed to take the blame, look where your shitposting has lead us. Failed raid is failed. Lay low until the press dies down and everyone forgets about us again.

We need to put their feet to the fire and hold them accountable. No more free rides for Shlomo.

No, that isn't why. We have faggots who're lazy and cowardly and suggest anyone who wants to do literally anything is FBI.

Plus this place is monitored HARD. First post anyone? Most OPs suck cocks. Today they're just sharing their beast porn.

The ANSWER to our being flooded, is to double the dataforce on normie sites.

Shit like this always makes the Jews go into hyperventilating seizures. I'm all for this.

twitter.com/_Cooper/status/790661862698254336

These threads are being monitored already, someone fucked up OPSEC.

Thankfully this guy has no following whatsoever.

I remember triggering a kike IRL that had that name.

What the fuck is this guy talking about this operation had nothing to do with Jews

Yes I tried explaining him that we are against corruption, it just happens a lot of jews are involved in said corruption

Considering normies are yelling lugenpresse and your average trump supporter will call the press dishonest I think it's too late
for his kind

More likely we are the usual suspects. Whenever something like this goes down, all the kikes know where to look first.

THIS

This whole op consisted of 3-4 Anons total. Yea there were some others who kind of limp-dicked it, but there were 3-4 Anons who made an honest effort. That is all it takes for the the media to start whipping up stories and throwing a tantrum, and making comparisons to 1930s Germany.

To give you a scope of how lazy/disinterested Holla Forums is in doing anything edgy in public space consider that 4 / 2973 = 0.0013454423141608

0.13% of Holla Forums participated in this shit show and this was the result.
That is 13% of 1% of Holla Forums
1.3 out of 1000

It blows my mind how you cowardly and disinterested you faggots can be sometimes. The only thing that seems to excite you anymore is:
muh Trump

You understand that 8ch is a containment site right?
Just like we push cuck-channers into their own threads when they dump on us in mass, the left pushes us back here so they don't have to hear it.

These god damned kikes are so lazy and not used to any kind of free-speech or being named as a jew that if just 1 Holla Forumsack out of every 1000 Holla Forumsacks decides to shit-post on their twitters, they go into meltdown and start writing articles.

Holla Forums's Effort Level: Cucked

I think the fact that our threads don't move as fast as halfchan had something to do with it.

I'm also suprised he screencapped the thread. That discredits the value of the article to his target audience right
away.

I mean they're just reading shitposts that I can barely stand most of the time. I still think we did pretty well, I got banned from twitter as well.

What is the Three Percent?

kys, if one percent participated and it made a ripple that's a very skilled percent

Well said, user.

Cheer up user. If 3 or 4 people from here can cause such a big shitstorm, just imagine what we could accomplished if we found something that everybody here thinks is worthwhile.
Quite frankly this was never a very good plan. It stirred up a lot of shit, but didn't accomplish anything other than rustling some jimmies. There's no propagandic value here for normalfags. Nobody was educated by this OP. The best plans are ones that cause kikes to out themselves to normies, but this OP didn't have that angle.

Yeah, actually showing what we're saying discredits them. We're too weird to understand. We're too hard to take seriously.

I thought rustling was the point of all of this

Agree this definitely was for the keks overall. I really want to make a youtube channel on how
to subvert and propagate on social media someday.

I love how he fucking quotes the post that says "No violence" and then goes on to say HOW FUCKING MIND SHATTERINGLY HORRIFYING words are. lol what a fucking faggot. you can already tell that this beta nu-male faggot babysits his wife's son while she gets culturally enriched by Tyrone in the next room.

OMG if you do this you should have a link re-director that captures there ip and requests geolocation :DDDD

Maybe, maybe not, practice good opsec regardless. ,,,,

I disagree. We need to send a message. The red-x's are a message. They honestly think that after the election everything is going to settle down and the good little Goyim are going to submit to her cock. The unfortunate fact is that for the most part they are right. We are supposed to be the "radicals". We are supposed to be the engine of destruction that is rampaging across the internet upsetting the established order, but we aren't. We are PR fagging, shooting down discussion of civil disobedience, hell we have people on the board right now saying that Raids are a bad idea. This is the one site on the internet where that type of thing is permissible. These is a culture of cuckoldry and "waiting for Hitler" around here that needs to fucking die. Never again will we see such levels of enthusiasm for speaking truth to power and fighting the left.

The press no longer fear the people.
The government no longer fears the people.

Sitting around in a containment board doing anything but planning on how to get out of it is a waste of our god damned time.

He is the same Jew who thinks he uncovered the great "Echoes Mystery". He definitely checks Holla Forums daily. We need to focus efforts on destroying this cuck.

He the only cooper fleishman in brooklyn
archive.is/7q5dl

Might need to e-mail him a "scoop" on a big story about the internet nazis.

I hate how it shares your IP address with all the FBI informants in your chat session. And its not like they don't get the logs anyhow. Tox is only useful in 1 to 1 conversations because anything much larger than that you can be pretty sure someone's a snitch.

Cuz its scarry to the peeps that find it.

On rope day should we leave the bodies up to rot as a reminder or should we dispose of them properly? Perhaps just leave a few of the more egregious criminals up without the thousands to stink up the place?

Someone should add Milo, try to imply that he created it and has been hoisted upon his own petard.

Yea that was already done. Somehow it still Alt Right(TM) 8ch though.

Tags:alt-Right, Donald Trump, neonazis

Leave the bodies up for a while. When it eventually comes time to clean the place up, erect large statues celebrating the people for taking out the trash. Set an example for future generations by holding our heads high with pride for what we did.

Hah. Good. The kikes are shaking. Alright lads, here's my oath to all of you; I'm done with pornography and vidya games as of today.
The truth will shine forth again, and our Fuhrer will be pardoned of the crime he never commited in the first place, and honored as he should have always been!
SEIG HEIL!

> I'm a GIGANTIC newfaggot

1) Porn and vidya are degenerate. We don't talk about limiting masturbation here because we fuck women regularly here.
2) You are laying on the National Socialist a little thick. You are forcing it. You sound like a faggot.

Screw off. I meant what I said.

Everyone is a new-faggot at one point in time(except the old faggots).
I was trying to help you fit in.

Boy don't make me post the meme circles on you

That… what?

No one ever says the Left "goes low" or "to a new low" because they're never of high enough esteem to sink any lower. It's all declarations with no substance. Virtue signaling.

Dumb bovines will fall in line with whatever is popular. The Left is the party of douchebags

Found some new evidence of Sam Hyde's involvement

I like that idea.

Wew, that list really echos.

>my.mixtape.moe/zhosai.png
What the fuck is Halla-aho doing there? He's pretty based.

This is a really terrible idea. And cringey.

are you fucking 12? this is bad

who said that's what the list is

pic on the right is fake, or very very old

that's not hyde's profile pic on any of his accounts.. but it was several months ago. anyways he's not talking about THIS operation, if it's real.

No reason given as to why?

Your comment was not even worth typing.

This guy looks like a cartoon jew.

Something like this approved list should also trigger massive salt.

What are you, fucking stupid?

i like this one

Who can resist da guac

A bit of a different subject….

Can a 4megaton hakor dox the rothchilds, elites, and soros? I wanna send them my resume for employment purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuygtKegtrw
omg stop sam hyde

He's either JIDF, Applied Memetics LLC, Cointelpro, or CTR

The list is growing!

archive.is/MxPbZ
opthelist.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/the-list/

I miss more like this.
Putting a red cross over their kids faces always helps to call their attention.

Enough is Enough

Glenn Beck really needs to be on this list.

What the fuck user, you are tweeting out links to 8pol?

Ah, the good ole days when we had halfchan as a scapegoat for our antics.

kek. This bitch had to look up the definition of "subterfuge".

The August Group

This email was sent to an user by a Lügenpresse reporter earlier today. In the mail he refers to the user as "Ben" and refers to something called "The August Group".

+ Did he think that the user was a member of "The August Group" named "Ben"?
+ Was he trying to forward the message to someone else on #TheList named Ben?
+ Did this group base their name off of when they met/created the group of coordinate shilling against Trump and the American people and plan the falsification these bimbos coming out of the woodwork?

Bonus: He doxxed himself with 2 phone numbers and an alternate e-mail.

twitter.com/AlanColmes/status/790900104278388736

Someone add this fuck

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/august

I need more pictures of insane people yelling at guacman.

kek

archive.is/0vTtI
ibtimes.co.uk/trump-supporters-target-pro-hillary-journalists-list-1588216

REMINDER do not say any terms like lugenpresse or shoah or Nazi or snipers…

You must be vague.
Control yourself kiddies. Saying ANY detail that gives any hint of your leanings (1488, nazi, gassing, etc) is like premature ejaculation.
The nightmares they come up with are theirs and more powerful.

Also generally dont engage with them.

Why is this thread still up we know what we are doing. Shut it down. All future communications should be written as observations of this crazy list thing.

Clearly that user is a Lefty spy or actually retarded.

No Xs on their kids you stupid fuck.
Goddamn you're stupid.
No. No you're one of them.

Shut this whole thread down.

Got a bunch of additions if thye arent already on the list

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/30/heres-the-growing-list-of-big-name-republicans-supporting-hillary-clinton/

fug ob!

IT STARTS NOW

lol you get blocked on twitter if you tell him that everyone knows he got the "botched clay aiken facelift"

Strike us down and we shall become more powerful than they can possibly imagine

Theyre not freaking out
They're milking the anti Trump propanganda you're offering them on a platter
Good job!