Story timing 3 volumes that were translated to English and some extras

Story timing 3 volumes that were translated to English and some extras.

VOLUME 1

Preview for Samurai that was included with the volume

That shit reminded me about how the romans/greeks had their wierd orgies/parties with massive apparatus that represented their gods

VOLUME 2

VOLUME 3

Ytahq Preview

Now onto the bonus stuff

Everyone is a faggot. The more you know about a creator, the more likely you are bound to find something to hate.

Doll's Factory 2
Just like the previous one, it's mostly an art book.

Besides, it's not like they are portraying religion as inherently bad. They criticize ones who desperately cling to it. People portrayed as purely negative are ones who exploit idea of religion for their own gain.

Space Ship 1 of 2
These are bonus stories and material done by guess artists and writers.

Space Ship 2 of 2

Lacrima Christi 1 of 2
More bonus stories and art done by original authors and by guests.

Lacrima Christi 2 of 2

THE END
That's all that has been published in English so far.

wait so is the main story finished and all there is are these side stories?

Ah I see now.

It isn't finished yet. Tome 4 came out last in June 2014, but it's not translated to English or any other foreign languages for that matter.

wew

some anons were translating a 2010 french comic named Lord of Burger.
Maybe if you get the skydoll vol4 scans they might help you…

Doesn't matter post it, and maybe link it to the translation thread. They just finished the Burger comic.

The American covers have actually been censored. Amusingly, the preview covers for volumes 2 and 3 featured in in volumes 1 and 2, respectively, are still uncensored (see and ).
I've attached the uncensored version of the volume 1 cover too, since I didn't see it in the storytime material. Sadly, it's kind of low res. If anyone's got a higher resolution version, please upload.

Thanks

This

Of course they have.

Thanks OP

I wonder if the artist does commissions

doubt it. the guy is always working on some book, mostly ekho these days.

Nuts, got a link to his other stuff?

Can't have a random kid or tumlrina that wanders into a comic book store traumatized for life because they saw third of a nipple

Barbucci definitely does commissions at conventions. He also posts small snippets of his other drawings on fagbook, which look like they might be commission pieces too.

So, are the Sky Dolls prostitutes, or just cleaners?

Nevermind, I just read the afterword of issue one.

In other words, used meat. Dropped.

Well, in Doll's Factory ( and
) it is explained a bit more. Basically they can do anything human can, but are usually used as prostitutes, maids, waitresses, etc. but also as workers in hazardous conditions.

Hey, dont knock it till you try it.

I did try it, and I loved the art and setting, but I take it Noa is a non-virgin (maybe even a prostitute?) and will be romanced with one of the main guys? Not my cup of tea, sorry.

>>>/a/ is that way.

How does my post have anything to do with /a/?

He's s shitposter that constantly bitches about /a/, ignore and report.

Good show. Thanks for the heads up.

If its not /a/, its either Holla Forums, /tg/ or Holla Forums

I though /tg/ were our boyfriends…

Because "protagonist is not a virgin, therefore I can't watch it" is the epitome of weeaboo thinking.

Not really, it's the epitome of self-insert escapist fantasies, which most of Holla Forums seems to do too. If whoever I am supposed to self-insert as is attracted to a non-virgin, it'll naturally conflict with my own views.

It seems like a comic of eye-candy, but is there any other reason to read it? I loved the art, so i might actually give it another go.

Thanks user. Finished the first 3 chapters and trying to go through all the bonus story's/content, it's pretty good so far.

I just felt like they gave every female big boobs and there just trying to pass it off as symbolism pr something significant when it really seems like fanservice.

looks like titan a.e.

well that was an interesting read, lost interest after a chapter of the bonus content tho

Nah, it's more like a self aware realdoll than anything else. It's not a real "human beign", which is one of the main themes of the story. If you own its key and regularly wind her up, it's basically yours. She will depend on you.

Its not bad

That's probably why they did not end up in the books themselves. I got bored by bonus stuff too.

This is true, actually, it's not a mindset that is owned by any fandom.

It is, however, the behavior of someone with a lower than average IQ. Desiring a real life partner who is a virgin is normal and natural, because it comes from a biological desire to procreate with the best possible genetic stock. Desiring a fictional character (especially in a cartoon or comic book) who is a virgin is insipid and that of inferior cognitive functioning. The purpose of engaging in entertainment is not to find a partner to procreate with, even children understand this, so to behave in this way is to be emotionally and/or intellectually (probably both) immature. This can be tolerated if you're about 15 or younger, but after that point, if you don't grow up, your opinions will never have social value, and everyone else is going to mock and laugh at your views, with the exception of other people who are only capable of enjoying cartoons or comics, which means that you will be welcome on Holla Forums or /a/ or any of the cartoon offshoot boards. It is the primary reason that the MLP and Steven Universe fandom are global laughingstocks.

This is also true, but mostly because entertainers make their living by the evocation and manipulation of emotions, which leads to thinking and reasoning with their emotions, as opposed to logic and reason. There is such a thing as an artist who operates with logic and reasoning, but to be more adept at entertaining (and therefore gaining popularity and thus cultural awareness of themselves) they have to also be able to evoke or manipulate emotions in people.

PS it's not a coincidence that they say "Dropped" in the exact same way a SJW feminist would say "blocked" on twitter or facebook or tumblr.

Why do you sage every thread you post in?

Lurk moar

Thanks for the read.

Give me sexual.

These crazy Italians, what will they come up with next?

Because they're off the front page and buried deep in the catalog, therefore when I leave a sage comment, it's like leaving a hidden bomb under the table waiting for you to detonate it just by laying eyes upon it.

It worked too, just as I wanted.

Hey HighJinx.