What did you do to me pol?

I wake up every day thinking of the threat of Communism.

All I do now is workout and study fringe occultism behind meme magic. I hate the kike religions. I never knew that I would want to fight something to extinction so much.

To even think of the Rothschilds in their smokey dens tossing around the word "Goyim" makes me want to go to war.

What is the end goal of this pol?
Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=nJOXOdC5I4I&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

idk my fellow polock

There is a light.
And as always, it is Huhwite

No but there is a fire, and it's rising.

I know in my heart that I am down to defend my nation from the threat of religious extremism Jewish, Islamic, or otherwise.

The question is will you be in the fires with me or in a comfy chair waiting for others to fan the flames?

Ahh gotta love Holla Forums

Just listen to Styxhexenhammer666

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666

The presence of kek means that we are in darkness right now. Ra will arrive after kek though, so you can look forward to that. everything is cycles (and metaphors). if you get good at seeing them then life can start to become more and more predictable

Sounds like you're a retard.

Capitalism is the enemy, Communism is dead.

Christianity isn't Jewish.

That's nothing. I wake up every day hoping that today I will finally be able to beat dirty commies to death openly in the streets.

I'd be starting the fire.

Wew laddie

We'll prep these ovens together, fam.
I promise.

Fear not, you are becoming greater than your childhood self could had begged for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan 2.0

no survivors edition?

yo what the fuc this guy's in this thread now.

Well even if this is, worst case scenario, all bullshit, at least you'll be able to fug hot girls, right?

MODS SOMEONE'S BULLYING US

EVERYONE REPORT THIS GUY HE IS SOME KIND OF WEIRD NEW SHILL TYPE
HE KIND OF SEEMS LIKE A BOT, KINDA SPOOKY

what're you sliding buddy?

it goes into a thread, reposts all the images and then leaves. This could be fucking devastating if deployed in a sticky.
CONTAIN NAO

Who cares.

He's pushing the thread, so let's thank this jerk.

Reported anyways.

Shit is pretty cash, bro.

Or maybe his internet is shit and he's just trying to post.

yeah probably just a bot fam, having to copy image thumbnails and reposting them because there's nothing else to shill would transcend pathetic

giving it any sort of credit is too much credit

ZOGbots stealing all our dank maymays to be repurposed as offerings to Moloch.

Totally random question, but would the Reich actually support meme magic?

I know Himmler was into some shit, but didn't they shut down a bunch of occult organizations?

Look into the Thule society, they shut down kike'd occultism like Freemasonry and Pharmakeia conglomerates.

We gave you purpose.

What? It's a good movie.

Na Malte, wieder hart am Rangieren?

Nice. All this evidence of an Atlantean civilization is piling up more and more, the magic is Vril.

Look at this sliding. They know we're onto something big here.

They totally did. Look into the Thule Society (for all intends and purposes a secret society obsessed with finding the lost city/country/continent of 'Thule', believed to possibly be Iceland/Greenland)

And the Ahnenerbe, which was the archaeological and cultural-research branch of the SS with an emphasis on ancestral heritage and occultism in Aryan history.

Rich find, thank you!

Eventually you break down, and then break past the barrier. Then you are truly free.

Join the club, pol has made me hellbent on reclaiming China and burning commies and

Heh

Sure it's not

Deconstruct culture and politics, but not the way feminists do; make it more difficult to subvert them and develop a religion that doesn't include loopholes or deliberate weaknesses.

OF COURSHE

We got raided by bots just some hours ago

Do you even know the difference between the Torah and the Talmud? The guy you quoted is indeed a fool if he believes that communism is dead, that heresy has existed for millenia and keeps trying to rear its ugly head in one from or another. Christianity guarded against it for a long time.

Just so you know, the Torah is the Old Testament. The Old Testament is a collection of books that basically tell of how the Hebrews and Israelites repeatedly fail in their attempts to follow God. They are repeatedly condemned for their self-worship, for their idolatry, for usury, deceit, cowardice and more. Eventually God punishes them by first destroying Israel, and then the final book of the Old Testament (Malachai) tells us that if Judah (which is not synonomous with the jews) would be destroyed if they did not repent. Shortly after we have Jesus and the destruction of the various religious groups in Judah (the pharisees, who became jews; and the sadducees) as they reject Jesus, and are then spiritually destroyed; and shortly followed by a physical destruction at the hands of the Romans in 69AD.

Jews are 'talmudists', the talmud being the perverse book which they use to 'reinterpret' the Old Testament so that the stories about God punishing Israelites/Hebrews for cowardice, manipulation, deception, usury, etc; are instead glorifying their cowardice, manipulation, deceit, usury etc. They follow the ways of man (the talmud being a collection of the writings/sayings of rabbis). Rabbis are not priests, in the Hebrew religion the Levitical priests and prophets were those who had a connection to God. A rabbi is a 'learned man', a 'teacher', a 'scholar'; they are not priests. They are not like Christian priests, they claim no connection to God. The 'jews' or 'tamudists' follow the ways of these 'learned men' as opposed to God, or His representatives in the priests/prophets/etc.

Where are you guys getting that it's 2025?

Nice job. You should also learn about our real pantheons.

You're an atheistic faggot that that plays pretend worship of a stupid frog. You're useless and a waste of air and won't go to war for anything.

Pluto enters Aquarius in 2024, the last time Pluto entered Aquarius was 1778 (you can feel a planet influence even some years before, 1776 for example).
Now, ask yourself, what happened in 1776? And in 1778 to 1798? Learn Astrology.
Pluto will be Aquarius until 2044, it will be the first seed of the Age of Aquarius.

Not him but, kikes still use and follow the torah (which is the pentateuch, the five books of moses) for their rituals against Gentiles, ritual murders and blood rituals.
They use talmud and torah both, claiming otherwise is kosher propaganda to hide their maliciousness and misdeeds. The torah is their blade.

I'm just here for DOTR.
GTKRWN

the torah is their folklore, the talmud is their holybook and kabbalah is their liturgy

The torah is infused with gematria for their purposes (rituals, blood rituals), the talmud is their law to jew at maximum and not get caught and the Kabalah is not even jewish, it's Egyptian and even older than that, kikes are parasitic thieves and have nothing of their own.
The torah is their "weapon", the talmud their "law" and Kabalah is stolen knowledge.

So we should steal Kabalah back from them? If anything it'd piss them off.

Kabalah was always ours, not need to "get it back". Spreading it to our volk again, now, that is another matter

And? Let them cry for taking our knowledge back.

Lets do it. If we can make Pepe a nazi lets show the world the Aryan roots of Kabalah!

That's exactly what one of the two founders of Ariosophy (the ideology of the Thule Society) thought was the answer to their problems

Many of us already believe we are the Thule reincarnated so lets get started with round 2. Meme wizards never die we are only held off for a little longer.

God be with you brother ;_;7

Finally found this

Holla Forums has inspired me to protest the Federal Reserve twice, with more planned.
Just get out there and speak the truth. It is the Jewish lies that have our naive population where it is today.

Memory and thought our constant advisers and companions. Never shoo the ravens they know the secrets and seeking an open ear.

Hey, are you the guy from the October 13th protest? Congratulations and great thread.

Ravens were used as messengers, both physical and spiritual. Pigeons in southern Europe had a similar role, sadly, they were looked down by the people for being less gracious.

We need to revere our ancestral animals for they are blessed in the same manner as us by the purity of the homeland. White's have always been the race with the highest affinity for animals.

True, notice how kikes have no affinity for Fauna and have zero respect for nature in general.

It's because they're unnatural. To the white nature is a grandfather a gentle old soul with much wisdom to share. To the jew nature is a barrier and a blight to their unnatural and corrupted eyes.

Notice Jews never live out in the country they fear nature they know it doesn't like them.

Yes, thanks user. Hopefully doing another soon. I hope other anons can do similar things since I've found success with it. This is how I cope with being redpilled. I have to fight

2017 is the year of the fire cock.

Get those dongers ready 2017 is going to be a great year but we need to work hard to make it last.

Well that's your mistake because it's an irrelevant flawed ideology that pseudo intellectuals peddle because they truly believe the people behind it were actually interested in helping le proletariat.

Our end goal is just to take control of American finance and just push the kike zionists out of power so we aren't cucking ourselves into debt and subsequently into the hands of the Jewish supremacists. It just requires education which we're failing hard at but would be easy to do if the average person understood their ass from their elbow when it comes to politics and economics. Work on educating the people around you and try to get them to give a shit.

The Holocaust never happened but it will

Be funny and ironic that we will make their favorite fairy tale a reality?

I have been thinking this recently, but the only reason the kike’s bs works on whites is our ability to be empathetic to those around us.
All other races don’t care for their surroundings as we do (such as our care for animals and our community) this has been used to trick many of our brothers and sisters to into the lie that other races are our kin, when they are not. Hence why so many whites now champion other races, blind to their own destruction. Little do progressive whites realise a society of just whites would be the most ((equal)) because of our empathy, but mixing shitskins and niggers who don’t have the empathy prevents us from supporting each other. What would be a circle of support in a white only society turns into a top down support from whites to others society. Think, how many rich niggers spend millions on funding charity projects. Niggers and other non-whites don’t feel empathy for their own people, which is why they come to our lands, because we unfortunately have been tricked by Jewry into feeling empathy for them. /semi-blogpost over

Noice picture m8, have another.

All jews need to be lampshades mang. Hang em or gas em as long as you remove em.

I say we should also take their children and before they leave this world we will inform them that we will mold their young into what they hate. No worries we'll neuter them so there's no rogue jew spawn.

They interpret the Torah using the Talmud. So for instance in the Torah you have the story of Jacob wrestling with God. This story is about Jacob confronting his past; his cowardice, his deceit, his manipulative ways, he even practices sorcery at one point; he wrestles with God and will not let God go. He prevails against his past sins, and He prevails with God in that he will not let Him go (followers of God are meant to cling to God, the word used to signify belief means 'lean on' in Hebrew; we are to 'lean on God', that is belief). This is about him clinging to God, a spiritual transformation. This, I would have thought obviously, means that he (Jacob) could not justify who he was. Jacob had gone astray and ended up in a bad place (he believed he was about to be killed), and he is now confronted by God. After the encounter God renames him Israel, he is a new man. This foreshadows the concept of baptism, of being reborn in service to God (there is a lot of foreshadowing in the Bible).

If you have any queries about this 'Christian' interpretation, you would do well to read the following passages where rather than flee from his brother Esau, who he believed would kill him; he stays to face retribution, and gifts him with many things to atone for his crimes against him.

The Talmud has them interpret this story as Jacob beats God up and makes Him bless him. They encourage the deceit, the manipulation, the cowardice, even the sorcery; and justify it with a story of how their kind is so strong that they can beat up God (they also have another story in the Talmud where a rabbi outsmarts God). There is no transformation, no symbolic 'becoming a new man in Israel'. Just 'jew > god', which makes sense when you realise exactly what it is that jews believe and what their talmud is full of.

This is the actual story:

You are missing the point, we aren't talking about what kind of desert adventures (((they))) had, but about how these texts are completely Gematria infused and (((they))) repeat the numbered verses in (((their))) rituals for goals and crush our efforts. Learn Gematria.

If you are correct then it is quite retarded. It is stated several times in the Torah that the sorcerer is to be put to death.

I'm inclined to believe that your understanding is false, and that it is a lie spread by devils to keep potential Christians away from the Bible. Remember before all else the enemy is a deceiver; the kikes may believe they are casting spells, but really they are just pawns of devils.

Using Gematria you could even make a text about Singaporean vegetation and still encode it with numbers related to ritual murder if you are an expert, seriously.

Wrong, they can say a lot of different things but the numbers in the letters relate to specific purposes, the Torah, Talmud and Bible are their Gematric masterpieces

Check out how it works, it's simpler than you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJOXOdC5I4I&

already embed

Thanks. I'll check it out, although I'll still maintain my stance summed up by the statement; 'devils would quote every word of the bible if they believed it could lead astray a potential believer; and certainly have used scripture to undo many a man of faith'.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Thanks for at least giving it a try. The fact is, our ancestors knew these practices, they knew astrology, sacred geometry, numerology and gematria, it is saddening that my volk has to be scared of knowledge because of certain semitic dogmas that prohibited the learning of such so a (((selected few))) can use it for their own wicked goals. There's a god out there, user, and he loves us, but i can assure you that he's not the bloody (((being))) of these texts. Do not believe me right away, do your own research always.

adding this as an extra

PSALM 139
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

So what I'm getting from this is that gematria-ists (?) do everything they can to find words that fit certain number sequences (including adding or removing words) and these numbers then mean something happens (or they are special, or relevant, or something).

I'm curious to know what happens when using other languages; do they have their own gematria(c) codes? Would Deus in Latin 'gematria' still = 26? It clearly does not in English.

Why is the Hebrew name of Jesus; Yshua supposedly relevant as a 33 number in light of the fact that other 'foreign' words clearly do not work with Simple English Gematria?

… And who came up with the codes and for what reason? Why would there be different variants? Do nations that use the same or similar alphabets yet have different words for (as an example) God prove that English is the only 'real' language? Why English when it is a bastardisation of three other languages?

Death is the reward for a warrior.

Most languages have their own Gematric rules, you need to find specific books for that, it's all in the language alphabet, i have no idea how it would work in Mandarin for example. 33 works for the English language which is extremely spoken nowadays, hence the influence.
Some variants are pretty old and as you said they came from original languages such as latin, greek. Some keep using them.

OP here, using mobile instead of desktop. Thank you everyone for the awesome information, I will be happily reading for hours on end.

But there just seems like a lot of holes to me. He mentions who on 7/4 two girls with names adding up to 74 contacted him; but he shortened both of their names and used specific spellings. In other examples he'd use names or words from different languages and count them if they added up to his 'special numbers'. And what of all those events that do not add up to special numbers? Just think that if, say, Hitler had died at 33; he'd say that was something special.

It all seems to just be circumstance and whatever fits; and ignore the rest. I'm not saying that its not valuable to know as it is likely that jews do plan events using it; but that doesn't mean it actually exists in any real way.

If he had 6 girls contact him in one day he'd say that was special because 6 = 3+3 = 33. Maybe I'm missing something but it just seems to be madness. Perhaps a madness that certain indivduals try to live by; but considering the fact that there is a couple who have gotten married on every calendar day; what can we make of that in reference to gematria? Are only the people who had 26, 33 or 74 noteworthy?

If anything it seems to me like another ploy of devils that is intended to confuse people; to make them see patterns where there really was none, to have them chasing numbers or living in a ritualistic fashion; afraid to do something on a day where the numbers are not on their side.

This, jews stem from devils and demons, both of which are from a different nature. We whites come from this nature, born with it. Jews love the desert and concrete jungles because it is just as dead as they are.

Spoiler that shit, user.

I sometimes hit major city intersections in northern CA. Surprisingly way more approval for the cause than I figured commiefornia would have.

Some old fat cuck parked his car and came up to me trying to ask if I was paid for by that PAC group that supported Ron Paul back in 08 and 12 and started moving in front of my sign when traffic came by. Told him that if he kept fucking with my sign I would beat his ass for trying to intimidate me for expressing my 1st amendment rights.

He left, but I still need support in case BLM or some other terrorist organization shows up. The fucking Antifa event that was in Sacramento happened a few blocks from my work so I'm a bit more worried than usual about standing by myself.

Reported for prosthetic digger nicks.

Huh, ok?

As you said, it SEEMS. Not everything connects, if it did it would be impossible to reach a specific goal. And yes, all numbers have influences to a greater-lesser degree.
But if your fear of "spooky satan lies" keep you away from coming in terms with reality, that's your problem, not mine.

Just seems like a distraction that would end up directing the lives of those who obsess over it; which is pretty much the goal of every demon.

Also, these in the videos are the absolute basics of gematria, freemasons use more advanced methods + actual rituals to enforce the specific goal

More like the exposition of the three great subverters (Judaism, Christianity and Islam). If you read the Koran you will see how cancerous it is, pure cult of death and infused with Gematria in an even worse degree.