How will you be celebrating come November 8th?

How will you be celebrating come November 8th?

I will have party poppers, pizza and youtube memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np6vAuS0KNs
cj330.infusionsoft.com/app/form/opsoros-email
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quietly, as I won't want to distract the doctors as they work 'round the clock to apply skin-grafts to my brother's ass-burns.

I will be climbing onto my roof and playing the star spangled banner with airhorns. Possibly in my underwear.

Walk onto the street and scream "We did it" out loud before coming back inside to join others in shitposting/surveying the salt for weeks to come

Feel sad for a moment that Trump lost due to election rigging, check the donald, cuckchan and here for reactions and read all about the incoming uprising. Watch nothing happen and everything eventually return to normal.

Then again I'm a pessimist, I hope he gets elected, but I'm nearly certain soros wont let it happen.

Hopefully he gets an infection and dies.

by sageing slide threads

>>>/4pol/

what the fuck kind of shill are you?

Gettin' me a bucket of extra crispy shitposts

I don't get it. Multiculturalism isn't remotely normal within a spectrum of 100 years, even in western countries.

I'm going to go out all day wearing my red Sports hat just like Norm does to piss people off who mistake it for a trump hat.

built a new room onto the house so probably something drywall related. haven't touched it in a few days because i dread sanding that shit. on the bright side i switched the roofing to tin and goddamn was that a wonderful decision. seriously tilefags have no idea how comfy the rain sounds now. anyway when the sun goes down and the results come in i plan on sitting down with a bottle of wild turkey and listening to some blues rock while posting smug chinese cartoons across the internet until the muscles in my hands contort into some unholy abomination like i just finished an introductory tutorial to emacs.

By enlisting in the military or security forces that Trump will create to remove kebab alien.

With gun in hand, a nice block of cheese, some ale, and bread. I fully expect my neighbors to throw a brick through my window or try to break in and attack me. And no, that is not hyperbole.

Laughing at all of those faggots that believed in the mass media.

Their era is over.

I'll believe that. The derangement that liberals underwent at the cuckservative Bush, is nothing compared to how insane they will go when "LITERALLY HITLER" is elected President.

for what purpose

Incredibly disoriented and getting used to anime being real

possibly dying from blood loss as my sides physically rip themselves from my torso and warp into deep space

Why wouldn't you be wearing your real Trump hat?

Spanaird here. I
'm going to mine some salt since Spain is full of leftist normies. Also they are losing the next elections and the Spanish cuckservative party PP (pronounced pepe) is winning. I can't wait to collect that salt.

I want a justifiable excuse to beat the shit out of people if they fuck with my hat. If it's actually a trump hat I can't do that.

With an evening full of weed, pizza and anime.

I'll probably be on facebook all night, silently watching as my leftist friends minds unravel, and I'll be marinating in all of that salt.

It's gunna be so good.

Shooting my .50 cal in the air.

Kek wills it, better get on ebay for a new hat.

who the fuck is reposting our comments?!?:

They didn't even post the fullsize version, just a copy and paste of the thumbnail with the title "ClipboardImage.png"??

weird

torturing the tons of people who smugly laughed about our demise on social media. ill be making them so mad they'll be beating their kids.

CTR's bots are going nuts.

…what?

user, the leaks have shown they're fully intentioned to commit vote fraud and rig and destroy the democratic process. Trump may be winning in all practical support but they'll do anything they can even if it means burning every last ballot.

First, I'll fly the flag outside my apartment for the first time in eight years. Then, I'll celebrate by making some glorious cheeseburgers and fried chicken, slam back a slab of PBR and make some mint juleps. By the end of the night, I'll probably have smoked a pack of Marlboro Reds from the stress, and wake up near death the morning after. It's gonna be great.

If Trump wins, it's time for a barbecue.

If the DNC rigs it, I'll be reading poll in my room while getting drunk and talking to friends on Skype like a support group.

Either way, I'm eating a lot and getting drunk.

Awaiting the God Emperor's instructions on how to proceed.

weww

trips confirm
guess there'll be a second american civil war

I'm going to be hard at work down in the salt mines. I might even visit reddit for a minute or two.

I just don't know lads, I want to be sober.

It will be a legit HAPPENING (for the left)

I want to remember every second of it.

Fucking Smerch probably went full cuck after that.

He's always been a self deprecating faggot

Were not out of the woods yet. These parasites may go foward with their kosher candidate and still shit on our country. May sound like larping but if that happens we have nothingtleft to lose and need to take election by any means.

These days are wild my dudes

At home preparing for an exam.
I've got $150 bet on the Don and I'll be using the win money go buy a gun safe and partially pay for a handgun I want.

If he (((loses))) I'll be buying a ticket to America and spending my summer holiday fighting in the civil war.

Hillary will win.

There will be much butthurt on one side and much celebration on the other.

The other side celebrating will start riots which will eventually spiral out of control and kickstart the race war anyway.

So you may as well let her win.

Trump is a release valve, nothing more. He'll make America great for 8 years until the next pozzed leader gets elected and shit all over his achievements.

well, shit.

It'll be another birthday/christmas!

You don't deserve those god damn trips, CTR.

go back to 4chan you fucking nigger

I have a fine cuban cigar and some whiskey ready to go. It'll either be a celebration of victory or a moment of respite before the coming mega-happening

what the fuck I hate voting now

He is right guize. Just stay home and wait for Hitler.

No, we will simply build defenses and food growing. Clinton will single handedly swing whites to a minority. Greek collapse will happen. After that the non-whites in true orc fashion will begin fighting each other because they will see us as being defeated. Because there is no longer the white rule of law, which is what law is, we will then naturally defend ourselves and allow manifest destiny to take its course once again.

There is no need at all to start riots if we lose. If we win, then people will see that in fact, when non-whites are deported things radically improve.

I bought a 12 ga almost a year ago. I havent shot it yet because I want to break it in with celebratory fire.

yes we are out of the woods. They will try to rig it but the numbers are so fucking far against them they wont pull it off. We need to convince normies to wear red to go vote Trump. Because if they all do the voting lines will be 60%+ red

pathetic. I want the marxists to riot so I have just cause to kill them. #bucketlist

The result is quickly becoming irrelevant to me.
Because I'm now concerned about the larger shadow government and how to deal with them.
Do I play by the rules?
Or work out a scheme of attack/defense?

God dammit, this world is fucking screwed.

Oh shit.

Guess #I'mwithher now.

Tying nooses for use on the 9th, or on January 21st, depending on how the election goes.

Tying nooses for you or Tyrone?

No, he was claiming nazis would riot when hillary won.

The fact that random strangers can organise digs into emails here shows that we're the only ones capable of doing such a thing.

Niggers would get BTFO
Lefties would cry and take cover
Spics would also get BTFO

The only one able to even dent the current 'machine' is nazies and conservatives.
And maybe a couple stirner fags they too are ready for getting rid of Hillary

guess I'll make me some pancakes in the morning as I stroll through leftist media rectumsempra

Come to Hungary m8

FOR YOU.

visiting budapest next summer actually

t. finnbro

How expensive is real estate in hungary?

I intend to spread propaganda immediately after voting ends to tell people to stop putting their hope in democratic reform. I'd do it now but I'd just be called a shill so I'm going to wait until the moment I could have no possible effect on the election outcome.

All the effort and energy spent on Trump is wasted and that time over the past year and a half could have been spent building a revolutionary vanguard. That's what going to have to happen and the more time you delay doing that the harder it's going to be.

We are facing imminent annihilation. We don't have fucking forever.

You're that guy who stands on his lawn and tells really boring stories with his neighbor

And then you say "Yep"

it looks like fucking candyland

Not THAT bad.

You can get a decent 3-4 room house for 90k Euro, or get a shitty one for 50k.

Short on salt @ buy Lamborghini. Salt market will crash no matter the outcome.

Hopefully get a MAGA hat before the 8th so I can wear it while shitposting and watching ubermensch cytube.

there will be unprecedented levels of salt though

Are large plots of land common? I've never found a standard house or apartment appealing. If I'm putting cash down on a property I've gotta have space for small scale farming and growth for family.

I will work all day, come home to an empty home and shit post with you until I get too tired to stay awake like always.

on twitter and faceberg

i didn't mean to post that

Spic here.
Spicland's reaction will be legendary, almost makes me want to visit my Kikebook when they announce Trump as Prez.

no one seems to be checking these sweet trips

sure you didn't

I bet you'd like to fluff her kevlar, you degenerate.

We're rooting for you, burgers. Both at the ballots and the potential civil war that may follow.

They are pretty common. You can get land large enough to start a farm on, or something that's the size of 3 houses.

noice. Probably pointless to get my interest up though since I'm just a poor auscunt

get me out of here anons pleaasse

I plan on posting this on my facebook

she's not my waifu but I would still do it platonically not like I'm a furfag haha

Isn't that just a genderswapped version of Star Fox?

In a zero suit yeah. I'm not gay.

Is it even gay with a star fox? Do they have genders?

Ausfag here. I will break my no drinking rule and then go on a shitposting spree through plebbit bathing in leftist tears.

Then I will spend all day listening to the Australian media kvetch before I finally die from salt overload.

It's a tuesday too m8
I'll see ya at eagle boys

I would assume so, how else could he have a father?

Is it still tuesday our time though? What time does counting start in America and what time is that our time?

Shit I suppose you're right. It's probably wednesday for us.

Pizza tastes better after sitting in the fridge overnight anyway. It'll give me some time to head out and get some canadian club though. I'm hyped either way.

Don't let us auscunts down burgers

I'll play the embedded on repeat as I get hammered and shitpost, stopping only when I can't write coherently.

I'll probably also cry tears of joy.

Cheap Tuesday aye, shame the jews at pizza hut don't do it anymore.

I've never had pizza hut before. I think I've only ever seen one and it was in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. It's either eagle boys or dominos for me but my local dominos is full of poo on shoes so I don't eat there anymore

The salt from The project and that mud rat waleed will be glorious.

I've never watched that garbage but everytime I see that smug fucking shitskin I get angry. I can only imagine the levels of taqiya he's reaching on that show and how much all those intelligent and well rounded marxists in the audience lap up his superb jokes.

Still, can't be as bad as the absolute filth they put on ABC and SBS right?

Pizza hut used to have all you can ear restaurants. They were the best. Not sure if they still exist. Pizza hut also had the best pizzas.

That shitskin used to be on ABC radio hosting either breakfast or drive. I can't wait until the day we can send that little brown cunt back to the middle east.

Why waste the money sending them anywhere? The shoreline of perth always seems to be teaming with our greatest ally

That Gavin guy ripped into him after Waleed went on a rant about Trump. Lots of cucked aussies in the comments defending him.

There are a couple of those pizza hut restaurants still around but nearly all of them are gone. They're pizzas are still pretty nice but they're way more expensive then the other chains.

With a burger in one hand and a glass of water in the other, hopefully.

I'd have to disagree with that. I've had a better pizza.

Here is what I dont get.
How is it that Hillary managed to go through the presidential forum and all 3 presidential debates without having a single health issue?

Did we miss something?
Was she on a mountain of drugs?
Did they make her wear some kind of exoskeleton?

What the fuck happened…

By going to US Navy basic training and serving under trump nation

She's actually in very good health.

I'm in Finland and according to my math the last polls should close around 8:00 PM November 9th my local time so I'll just stay home the whole day, drink beer and shitpost with the MAGA hat on.

They still do, but only limit it to daily lunch or sunday brunch specials. Its evidenced if you enter a location and they have a warmer next to their salad bar, or even looking for one using "lunch buffet" or other such nomenclature. Best of luck.

drugs

Visiting Melbourne to trigger an insane amount of leftists. Also messaging all the Lugenpresse that I know from Aus about it.

webm related

Reading whatever filth the NYT decides to print.

i'm going to play this on loop until i pass out, then call in sick the next morning so i can gather all the salt from msm

When Trump wins by a ridiculous landslide, I intend to flood my Facebook with videos of various reporters saying that Trump will never and can never get elected.

To be honest I am excepting them to rig the elections and hand the presidency to Hillary. I just don't see why they would let Trump win, when the voting happens through electronic machines.

A lot of drugs

I'm going to cook an entire bag of frozen tendies.

I was born in a small city in Oregon beset by liberalism. Over the last ten years there has been a nonstop invasion of ultra progressive califonians. I mentioned I was voting Trump during the primaries and my neighbors laughed and encouraged me. No they yell at me across the apartment complex when I am walking around. My tires have been slashed four times. My car has been keyed numerous times. I have to go across town to do my laundry because if I do it in the complex's machines and go back to my room my clothes all end up in the garbage. When Trump wins I am certain at least one of them will try to attack me.

I hope he wins.

I'll be cooking ribeye steak and lobster tails for my family.

Good, you'll have a lawfull pretext to shoot those retards.

My friends and I will celebrate during the announcement, play a few songs and dance in the moment. Then we will all high five and go home to sleep because we have work in the morning. The next day we will bask in the glory and pray that he does not get bagged before January.

Hence the cuddling up with my raifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=np6vAuS0KNs

Vid related

I'll be frolicking through libshit central like a field of flowers to chant "TRUMP WON!!!!!!! TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!!!!!" like we just won the goddamn World Series. These fucking faggots better be ready.

running aesthetic youtube stream with victory videos and live salt surveying

Drive around townin my white mustang with a massive American flag out my window and yell out FUCK YEAH WE DID IT BOIS, come home see my parents pissed "Satan" won, get comfy and watch as Tumblr, Reddit, The MSM, and all the "he can't win goy!" anti Trump shills all drink the koolaid. Only downside to this might be going into the city and stepping on a aids ridden, rotted dead body of a cuck/ liberal because in California its gonna be EVERYWHERE.

Underrated post

(lol)

HAVING THE BIGGEST SIGH OF RELIEF

Bunkering down with my stahlhelm, I'm in the middle of Boston and commies would probably riot if he wins.

If he wins. If Shillary wins I'll do the same except load my weapons and prepare for war.

Are you my half white half Indonesian friend irl?

Either way I live just across the Mass border in Connecticuck. You can crash at my house if you need too fam

Being smug as fuck at work (I live in Austin and worked at a semi-pozzed tech company)

Drugged up. Donald might have took some stimulants as well.

So? I'm about to snort a rail of adderall myself.

Guns, LSD, weed, animu, and trump memes
I fucking love America.

Thanks for (((correcting the record)))

How the fuck did nobody call this? Is it because of how obvious it is?

I'M GONNA HAVE A NICE DAY

>mfw a little 16 yr old nigga at my night job delivering pizza tbh fam recently told me he wishes he was old enough to vote

Are you me?

Would sure be great for being able to dream about your future again.

When Trump wins I will be celebrating and walking around with the biggest shit eating grin on my face for the next 8 years.

if killary steals the election then I wait for Trump to give the order

we should all celebrate on tox Holla Forums multichat

Give me anime to watch. Also, accept this invite.
http s://discord. gg/kzf85

The best anime I've seen recently is Love Lab.

I listened to Queen and cried in joy after Brexit, and I'm not a Brit. When Trump wins, I don't think I'll have a word to say, only tears. I'm not an emotional person, but there's just something about a victory for the cause that brings me supreme joy. Its been a wild ride, hasn't it?

Hi, CTR

Well I'm going to spam Holla Forums with pic related until I get banned, but what then? What do we do after it finally HAPPENS and we president now?

(checked)
I'll be out hacking niggers apart if they come into my neighborhood to riot. Same goes for libcucks, spics, and mudslimes.

I'm gonna do some pushups, and maybe try a pullup or two. The real celebration is not needing to have a last meal and mourn the downfall of the country.

(checked)
He's gonna fucking win one way or another user, I SWEAR TO KEK HE WILL WIN.

Well I don't know, but now I'm definitely gonna do that with you.

This song is, indeed, dubsworthy

I don't even know if I can accurately predict the level of joy I will feel. The closest estimate I have to go off of is the Brexit result, but I know this will somehow be even better. I'll probably go out and get completely drunk while wearing my MAGA hat, then spend the entirety of Wednesday shitposting here in the ongoing Salt Mining thread reaching levels of smugness that shouldn't even be possible.

Haha no, fully white. I go to college in Boston and live in Reading. Thanks for the offer m8. I'm only going back to Reading to vote and then I have to go back before my 8:30 class the next day.

Good luck incase Nigs nog out.

Are you in Baltimore

Nah, I'm in southwest VA.

You what… you're right. I'm just not going to vote anymore, what's the point, right?

Okay so you aren't the ghost.

Literally the home state of the best of the Founding Fathers and it seems like you guys are getting a steady stream of non-Whites turning the state purple. And you just elected the Clinton 'bagman' McAuliffe as your governor.

What a shame.

Am I wrong?

scheme.

That's amazing, it really is.

I have spent 50k on rent here in Bongland in the last 4 years alone. My family keep telling me to buy a house, I don't want to admit to them I can't afford one and as a self employed person was told by a mortgage advisor I stood almost no chance of getting a loan.

Oh well

I will celebrate November 8th the same way I did Brexit.

Full HQ at mine with the lads, multiple screens set up with all available data coming in during the count.

I have about 5k to come back to me from the bookies when Trump wins so there will be much tension/ celebration.

Trips confirm Civil War.
Trump was always going to win, just not the way we thought he would.

Cigars, scotch, and laughing my ass off at NeoGAF losing its (literally) collective mind.

Chicken tendies and liberal tears.

Not really, that's pretty much how it is. The main concentration of pure cancer is in the NOVA area. It's a really wealthy area filled with brand new buildings, its population density is going way up the asshole, so there's traffic fucking everywhere. Everyone who lives there is scum for the most part. Ethnically there are a ton of Asians of both brown and yellow varieties. Niggers can't afford to live there, so that's one plus, but it doesn't change the fact that they're all super-materialistic fuckoids, and anyone who comes into contact with a person from NOVA usually ends up hating them.

Just coming into contact with this filth is enough to redpill a man. Some people have the brains to understand that this cancer is their future if things don't change soon. My town is already heading in that direction. Lot more muzzies these days.

You fuckers sure are naive.

We can smell your fear.

I already have that though.
Fuck.

Ya seen Mob Psycho 100? It's primo shit.

OH please. thinking there is a global elite who hate trump but will let him get elcted is called doubkethink

having a bunch of friends over
it will be steak and stuffed potatoes for everyone
….and I'm in Cuckada, Chinada…..what the hell is the name of my gay country again?

I haven't. Looking it up now.
You should seriously add me on Steam though. I'm Innadesert

RUN, RABBIT; RUN, RABBIT; RUN, RUN, RUN.

There is a global elite.
They will lose because they follow the devil.
Get the fuck out of here CTR.

China's Democratic Soviet Hindu Republic of Cucknadiastan

I live in British Columbia. Not many friend-teir people around me. And by that I mean, EVERYONE AROUND ME IS A FUCKING COMMUNIST!

I'm tempted to strap and American flag on my back like a Japanese war banner, get a Trump hat and walk around high density areas for a few hours and collect salt.

Likely I'll just sit on pol with a case of beer and collect salt through my computer.

Same here fellow Canacuck
I managed to buy a chink copy of a MAGA hat, it was shit and is way too small for my head
Then i managed to get my hands on a REAL MAGA hat, and goddamn MADE IN USA BABY IT FUCKING FITS ON REAL HEADS NOT BABBY HEADS

Everyone is like "why do you care about murican elections" and im like WHY WOULD YOU NOT YOU DUMB NIGGER FUCK

I'm going to go to a bar, get blindingly drunk, and fight lefties. Whether Trump wins or loses, that's my plan.

The Lügenpresse is already oy veying from Tel Aviv to Los Angeles as it is. If Trump wins expect their shrieking to reach past Pluto, maybe even past Planet X.

I actually have a hard time imagining how they could possibly put out whinier propaganda than they're doing right now, but kikes never cease to lower the bar.

I have a coworker like that.

Because apparently, the US and Russia getting into a war doesn't have anything to do with Canada, even though the US is basically our roomate and Russia is right next door and constantly fucks around in our back yard (the arctic). Also, trade deals and protectionism would greatly hamper the Canadian economy, which is something like 90% imports. Also, given the fact that USD is the world standard at this point, we might have a rise or fall in our dollar even further, which could be good or bad.

All in all, anyone who says the US election doesn't effect Canada is braindead helicopterbait.

As an aside, do you ever read the paper? I've been noticing how hard they kvetch against Trump, but it seems like they're REALLY stepping their game up lately. Every article I see shills into the stratusphere for Hillary and demonizes Trump over trivial things.

We won't be celebrating bunk if we don't get the #StopSoros thing moving.

cj330.infusionsoft.com/app/form/opsoros-email

There's a link some guys made. It's an email force multiplier. It sends a specialized email to all 16 state governments.

Write a message detailing the Soros connection through Smartmatic to virtually all electronic voting machines and demand paper. If like 20 people do this they'll be swamped with demands for an emergency backup vote system.

Trump wins

Trump loses

user… I…

I'll be enjoying all the liberal salt.

Bong here.

You guys have no idea how good it will feel

I remember when Brexit happened. That combination of realising that your countrymen feel the same as you, as well as the IRL salt is incredible.

I saw liberals crying in the street. I saw some mexican bitch moaning about how she'll move back to Mexico (yes, before Brexit, the spics had started coming here as well). That Nige speech talking about our independance day. What a day. I hope we can follow through.

Trump is like Brexit x10. You'll have a great day mates.

I'm debating going to celebrate in front of Trump Tower since I work like 10 blocks away. I want to feel the high energy when Trump comes out of his tower and addresses his supporters as President Elect.

Fellow Britcigarette here:

I second this post.
On independence day everything was just better. The sun shone brighter, the air smelled fresh, even the birds and animals clearly knew they were in a free country for the first time in 30 years.

It was such a great feeling especially as it was a surprise, I was buzzing for days. This will be even better, maybe even for a bong like myself. Good luck Burgers