The Trumpenfont

The eternal Buzzfeed comissioned a font to be made from samples of the God Emperor's handwriting. I thought this might be of use to meme warriors on the last push to the election.

writeup:
buzz feed.com/benking/tiny-hand-will-be-your-new-comic-sans?utm_term=.gtNBeBgPZ#.cbQjXjlvp

direct d/l:
drop box.com/s/irvgp4813izfbso/BFTinyHand-Regular.zip?dl=0:

This could be REALLY useful. The font is unique, bold, and eyecatching. In the subtle way that people won't notice that they're even noticing. This isn't comic sans, it's handwritten bankgothic. This is fucking gold. Thanks buzzfeed, you stupid, shortsighted microblogging cucks.

WE SHOULD USE THIS FOR ALL NORMIE MEMES ANONS

Picture very much related. Do shit like this. Spread the connection between this font, the god-emperor's handwriting, and direct links to his statements and positions. Do you see how the memetics will work, anons?

OP should've been more clear, I almost told you to fuck off.
BUZZFEED KIKES MADE A FONT FROM TRUMP'S HANDWRITING: LET'S ADD IT TO THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE

It looks like shit. Try using it for Trump one liners only.

How to make this look good as fuck:

They actually paid someone for this amateur garbage?

No shit it looks like shit IDGAF. Some user will do better. Throw some good quotes at me.

It sure could use some improvement. Sure would be a shame if we remixed it and applied some graphology voodoo to create the ultimate subliminally persuasive font from the god emperor's own hand…

If someone could please rename the OTF file to “TrumpHand”, “God Emperor”, “President Donald Trump”, or an actually suitable name rather than the one the cocksucking faggots gave it and reupload it, that would be spectacular.

I think what happened was that they paid for professionals to make the font and it looked fantastic so they told them to go back and make it look like amateur shit.

I strongly agree. The 'e' sabotages the whole thing. It needs to be a strong, forward slanted upper case E similar to the L and B. If I wasn't so damned lazy I'd fix that, fix the stupid fucking lowercase i, and reupload…

that is actually extremely clear, if you report the thread can the mods edit the OP?

No real reason to report, it's like the third post.

The font looks like something from Disney

Normalfags are weird. It would not surprise me if this actually happens.

so it stands out in the catalog and every Holla Forumsack gets the font?

check his handwriting, it loses something as a typeface but it's relatively accurate.

Good point, no reason not to either.

This font looks better/easier to read in black than other colors. We should use light backgrounds for it, unless I'm the only one having issues with it.

It's not "bigly" it's "big league." Why do people keep repeating that?

Checked. They either misheard or are repeating the nonsense the lugenpresse put out there. It has died down a little only because bigly is a word and it makes sense used in this manner as well.

I've never heard bigly until very recently. Someone is memeing up our language.

here's some original specimens for anons that want to dial it in for PL_GodEmperor_Regular.zip

Disney, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I'm tweaking it in fontforge, I'll see if it gets anywhere

Meanwhile, more low-quality OC for the OC gods.

What a nice gesture.

I don't think they can do a single thing right.

maymaywarriorbump

He doesn't say bigly, he says "big league". He just pronounces it weird.

Damn this font makes for easy infographs