Sesame Credit - AKA Good Boy Points Я Real in PRC

Sesame Credit - AKA Good Boy Points Я Real in PRC

An old article but it seems still very relevant.

web.archive.org/web/20161024015057/http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/06/opinions/schneier-china-social-scores/

"China is considering a new "social credit" system, designed to rate everyone's trustworthiness. Many fear that it will become a tool of social control – but in reality it has a lot in common with the algorithms and systems that score and classify us all every day."

"Citizens are judged not only by conventional financial criteria, but by their actions and associations."

". . . it's just the sort of behavior you'd expect from the authoritarian government in China. But there's little about the scoring systems used by Sesame Credit that's unique to China. All of us are being categorized and judged by similar algorithms, both by companies and by governments."

—————————————————————————————-

It may seem fairly innocuous that your previously searched items on Amazon continue to appear as advertisements on other websites however, this may be the opening of a new front on personal freedoms. I would remind you that drag-net collection/giant Utah data storage was inspired by the US being jealous of how efficiently the PRC was able to spy on it's own subjects. Expect an American equivalent.

I can imagine an infinite tyranny of an authoritarian AI god-like parent state. Only letting you play with your toys if you behave and color inside the lines. It makes so much sense.

Away goes scarcity, away goes jobs. Full dependency.

wakemeup.webm

sorry for the direct youtube/not really knowing how to archive – I rarely create threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWW-14d8Zk4#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's also consider how socially-minded east asians are. This is going to be terrifyingly successful.

By the way extra credits is PURE FUCKING CANCER, FUCK THEM

t. former Holla Forumsirgin

confirmed, EC shat on GG because le evil trolls that harassed womynz, when the show started it made sense, but it became SJW diversity pushing.

EC was always just stating the obvious mixed with opinionated bullshit.
Fucking idea guys.

Certainly one major goal of the ruling bureaucrats is to have nearly everyone in a permanent dependent class, but even if everything goes in their favor the scheme will fail due to racial differences. All the different kinds of shitskin hate each other and hate YT and are terrible citizens in pretty much every way. This system will only work with Orientals, and even then only insofar as the administrators of it can design the system to function without destroying society.

Nah Extra Credits was shit even before gaymergate

The future is going to be horrifying. It only gets worse from here.

the show existed before GG, they became shit before GG.

we needed a God, so we will create one.

it's a premise expressed in the deus ex storyline if i'm not mistaken.

that's why we all need to miscegenate you bastid

AAAAUUUGH

RUNNING OUT OF BANDWIDTH
DIVERSITY MECHANICS
> V I D E O G A M E S

May not actually be that different from the current credit rating system we use in the US.

Even Holla Forums doesn't do this. How fucking embarrassing.

if you ever go on Holla Forums don't post this faggot there

That's based around how likely you are to pay back a loan. Oy Vey!

This coming future is Re-Al-ity

youtube.com/watch?v=xWW-14d8Zk4#

Damn Fear Factory owns

And Extra Credits are brainless SJW filth.

Actually a bretty good idea

This is a very old topic, but meh.
The chinks who are living in "the mystical land of chinaland are really not giving a shit about this crap sense it seems to not be currently effecting them.
My take on it: There openly doing basically the same thing windows 10 does too the avg stupid user in order to figure out if they need more or less boot on neck down the road.

Some place else was or going to be pulling some shit like this as well… Wasn't it in the US with some other kind of bs, but not openly?

Tell me about RIOT games. Who owns RIOT?

The more a country needs its patriots, the more they'll ask of anyone to prove loyalty. The Byzantines had positions of military general officer open to exclusively eunuchs, for example.

They're currently doing a set of history videos about the adoption of paper currency. I'm curious what direction they're going to take it. There decision to do this immediately after doing a bit about the Roman republic is interesting, given the parallels to current events.

Yep, Good Goy Points are a thing in the West, too. We just call them "money".

this.
also you should know not to >reddit spacing OP.

Holla Forums + /adgd/ fag here. I used to like EC. Then their SJW-tier anti-GG call set off the first red flag and started breaking the conditioning. Maybe Holla Forums would appreciate video channel related though.

spirit science is fucking hilarious.

is that a joke?

Some of their later videos talk about how Jews are from space and are now the 1%, so take that as you will.

not him but no spirit science IS fucking hilarious

fantastic backdrop for a crazy campaign if you're a GM

i just replace jews with some fantasy creature and have them enact the protocols, real good way to implant the idea of a plausible global conspiracy into your player's heads

You mean them kvetching about the newest and worst Call of Juarez because you shoot injuns and the game was historically accurate with language instead of historically revising it to say "NATIVE AMERICAN" didn't set your radar off?

horrifying how many good goys are learning from this trash

Good goy points.

CHAKRAS!

JEWS IN SPACE

Soon enough we will have shit like that in the western bloc. Hell, we are already judged by certain goyim standards (not having facebook, not working slave jobs, not having 50 shallow friends, not consuming like fuck, not having the (((right))) opinions).

Police in the US use programms to evaluate people based on their social media profile.

At least use the proper OS, faggots. Video related. with love, from Holla Forums

It's kind of topical though, the chinks are going to drop a shitload of their unmarried fucks in Mozambique to colonize through births of chinknogs that whole area.

Half chink, half nigger. There is something more disgusting?

except jew

linux isn't a fucking product you fuck

Liber-tards, everyone…

you're right. It's created with love and autism.

fuck off OP.
Plus isn't it old news ?

It's so much worse than they imagined, and our leadership and the heads of many global industries are praising the shit out of it and talking about how it is necessary to implement world wide.

China already had a low value for human life, what this does is assign artificial value to people and have it increase/decrease depending on how much of a good goy you are.

Across the world human life is being devalued via immigrants and refugees, we will soon have a new corporate dominated culture thrust upon us while the few siphon all of the worlds wealth away for themselves completely unhindered?

Is this the lol thread?

They went full retard with the "patriotism" part, plu its kinda funny how this would very well with the lefties habit of virtue signally.