O'Keefe thread Monday at Noon

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/790358523305725952
archive.is/owtRf
Looks like Hillary and/or that Nigger Donna Brazile are directly implicated in the rally violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

wetcementtt.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=irqLMTg-f_U
youtube.com/watch?v=JiVTzfc5hiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that isn't a crime though is it?

He didn't exaggerate last time so this might actually be fucking huge.

Yes inciting riots is a fucking crime.

oh they said it wasn't a crime on cnn

Kill yourself CTR. Your master is going down and you're going down with it.

If he has HER on tape talking about directing protests, she could be fucked unless the Lugenpresse go full shill mode.

I'm guessing it's Donna Brazile directing the riots and stating that Hillary is involved.

Hillary tapes most likely come later.

They will go full shill, they're pulling all the stops because it's their ass being implicated in direct collusion and the MSM is dying.

wetcementtt.tumblr.com/

Well he better hurry up with all this shit. I know he's dripping it out for a larger, longer impact, but people are voting already.

Yes, MSM is dying. On its last legs, really. Young people don't watch TV much, if at all.

they said it wasn't a crime on the news though

youtube.com/watch?v=irqLMTg-f_U

7:30

nigger

He may say that, but how the fuck is inciting violence at events through coordinated attacks not illegal?

Just like reading wikileaks was crime, right?

this ad came up before the video youtube.com/watch?v=JiVTzfc5hiE

user, quit being retarded.

KILL YOURSELF, BECAUSE WE KNOW YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AND WILL BE KILLING YOU OTHERWISE.

I think that user is being facetious and you're being autistic.

v-v-violence is against the rules user!

I realize that now. All of it.

The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

Polite sage.

bump

8:04
Haha nigger says the crowd is booing Trump right before they start chanting "lock her up". These pathetic shills can't get anything right.