Christian State Considerations

In this thread, we talk about the possibility of a new Christian state, and how it would run considering the different sects of Christianity, is it even possible? How does a Christian state defend itself without loss of credibility, because of the love thy enemy commandment?

I'm thinking in terms of creating a Jew free safe haven, for those of us that don't want to be around Jews… this needs to be addressed…

EVERY. SINGLE. LAST. ONE. OF. THEM.

You know nothing about Christianity.

I don't think it's possible. Christianity is misinterpreted by so many different sects it's impossible for them to get together and agree on anything. Turn the other cheek. What about during war? If you're robbed? Does the Old Testament count or only the New?

Polite sage for D&C religion thread and TRS spacing.

No. We're taking that shit back and calling it Carthage again.

Sage
Go back to cuckchan

Palestine should have a christian ruling class at least

this is unrelated. but from what ive studied with history; Shia islam (Fatimid) was allied with christianity against sunni islam during the crusader kingdom of jerusalem age. But I just put that map to illustrate the topic.

Fuck off with the slide threads

Filtered

Pic related is the only correct answer. Also, Christianity is an objectively shitty religion. Have fun worshipping your life-denying kike

lol what a shit map

The worst of it though is the "Christian State of Antioch". Nigger, do you know any history? That is fucking Greek clay since the division of Rome. If you are going to send the Turks back to Asia, you should have the decency to give Anatolia back to its rightful owners. Even in fantasy.

0/10

Reported.

Reported.
Reported for intl.

hey moonman :^)

I dunno, maybe the same way Christian states defended themselves during the last 2000 years.
Deport them to Arabia or the new Turkish state. This will keep the muslims' hands full.

Take over Turkey. That way you kike worshipers can act as a buffer against the mongrel hordes.

We get to larp our perfect middle east and you create this horse shit?

Cmon kid.

There will never be a Christian state in that region precisely because the United States keeps arming the people who genocide Christians. lebanon used to be 80% Christian as recently as a few decades ago.

Remember when the Serbians tried to take a stand from kebab overrunning everything? They got genocided by NATO bombs and albanian organ harvesters.

This shit ain't happening.

Fixed

Absolutely shit thread. Kill yourself

lol I forgot about that. Turk roaches have literally stolen everything that they "own".

>>>/out/

Aren't they from some bumfuck wasteland in central asia?

>>>/christian/

turkmenistan
literally COUNTRY OF THE TURK MEN

woops mean to be for you

Yep. All of their cuisine, literature, architecture, and art is just stolen from their neighbors and mixed. They are pretty much a race of violent DJs.

I would wipe the turks from the face of the earth and give almost all the lands to the greeks and then create a yazidi and christian states that each have one part of the euphrates in the iraq area after the place is cleansed. Also glassing israel and then giving it to egypt is the last thing I would do then how the rest of the cleansed ME is partitioned is beyond me.

Good goy.

Turning the other cheek only refers to insults obviously. It's against pride not defending yourself you dumb fuck.

so i guess it would be impossible to get a christian consensus without a dictatorship… a new justinian or something….

bump